Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Corn Thongs posted:

if your name is ever brought up for permaban I will say some good words at you avshalom

thank you corn thongs

you will always be donkay NOOOOoooo to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

I like being called any variation of both names. Like Donkay Thongs is a common one

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

Corn Thongs posted:

I like being called any variation of both names. Like Donkay Thongs is a common one

Corn NoOooooo!

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i'd say i'll put in a good word for you with the ghost of ariel sharon, but he hasn't appeared in my dreams for a few nights now and i'm worried that he's moved on to the next plane

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Portals posted:

av I want to see your interpretation of a mammalian household pet crossed with an insect, your choice for either

gonna go to bed now and see what I wake up to

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

That is fabulous. My son had a rhino beetle named Osoi. He won him at the Bon Odori festival. I shall look for a picture. They eat jelly and the kids catch them in spring and sell them for ¥200. (Like $2.)

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away
Fun fact of the day: If your car battery goes dead in winter, you must let the car run for one hour before turning it off or you will have to call the nice man with the towing service again and pay him (even more money) to get it started again :sigh: The battery may or may not be dead because the car door did not firmly shut so it (may have) got(ten) drained gradually over a period of 27 hours.

I found a pair of surgical forceps in my jewelry box. I don't remember putting them in there. Today is getting curiouser and curiouser.

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

Thora posted:

Fun fact of the day: If your car battery goes dead in winter, you must let the car run for one hour before turning it off or you will have to call the nice man with the towing service again and pay him (even more money) to get it started again :sigh: The battery may or may not be dead because the car door did not firmly shut so it (may have) got(ten) drained gradually over a period of 27 hours.

I dunno, my car battery died in the brutal cold, and it's been okay since then. Although since we're back to having REALLY cold mornings it needs a bit of chugging to get started, but then it turns over. Either way that's good to know that my long drive this weekend will be super helpful.

Those towing men are nice, aren't they? Thank god for them, because my knowledge of cars consists of:

1. I can drive them
2. Gas goes here
3. Press the red triangle when poo poo gets real

Aaaaand that's it. The car might as well run on fairy dust and wishes for all I know.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

oh hey new thread tag
guess I'd better just put this here

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

He was a cutie, had a military-type haircut and bearing and shook my hand and I'm near close to old enough to be his mother :henget:

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Ladies what class should I play when I resub to WoW?
This is important

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

bathroom sounds posted:

This is important
gnome rogue

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Hey there lady crew from work posters hope your day is full of spider-less diva cups unless you're into that :shobon:.

grapey
Oct 10, 2012

Avshalom posted:

:psyduck: i'm not drunk, that thread is like a month old and just got bumped

hopefully i don't get banned for it

Those chickens are terrifying! Where do you find this stuff?

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

bathroom sounds posted:

This is important

I quit WoW like 7 years ago. I went back to it a week ago and immediately quit again - my druid was healing for 32k, her spells were hitting for 20k, and the one dungeon I went into we were clearing trash entire floors at a time. It was the stupidest thing I'd ever seen.

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

bathroom sounds posted:

This is important

Oh oh oh! Rogue. Hordeside. Rogues have come so far since the beginning of MoP when it was OH GOD WHY AM I DYING SO FAST. If you are on EI/Draenor or A52 I'll hook you up if you need help getting restarted. Or if plate is more your thing I started playing my paladin again as prot and it is sooo much fun in BGs. The shield alone is a deterrent. And the noise (holy poo poo I would go to bed but car running in driveway) Hammer of the Righteous (I don't know my spell names I just started playing it again OKAY) makes is fun. BWONG. Also warriors are horribly OP at all levels right now.

viva le nerdery

Thora fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Feb 11, 2014

grapey
Oct 10, 2012

Women's Rights? posted:

I dunno, my car battery died in the brutal cold, and it's been okay since then. Although since we're back to having REALLY cold mornings it needs a bit of chugging to get started, but then it turns over. Either way that's good to know that my long drive this weekend will be super helpful.

Those towing men are nice, aren't they? Thank god for them, because my knowledge of cars consists of:

1. I can drive them
2. Gas goes here
3. Press the red triangle when poo poo gets real

Aaaaand that's it. The car might as well run on fairy dust and wishes for all I know.

Haha, it took me a moment to figure out what the red triangle was.

I have the bad habit of driving on fumes. My husband basically has to fill the tank every time I drive my car. It's a miracle I've never run out of gas and got stranded somewhere.

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Women's Rights? posted:

clearing trash entire floors at a time. It was the stupidest thing I'd ever seen.

Thank you for reminding me things reset today. Stupid OH WGoA is never going to drop. Gives me something to do while the car is idling in the driveway :pray:

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Thora posted:

Oh oh oh! Rogue. Hordeside. Rogues have come so far since the beginning of MoP when it was OH GOD WHY AM I DYING SO FAST. If you are on EI/Draenor or A52 I'll hook you up if you need help getting restarted. Or if plate is more your thing I started playing my paladin again as prot and it is sooo much fun in BGs. The shield alone is a deterrent. And the noise shield slam makes is fun. BWONG. Also warriors are horribly OP at all levels right now.

viva le nerdery
I've only ever really played my paladin (maybe a bit of mage raiding) and I do love tanking & healing, but I kind of want to try something new.
I would have defaulted to Warlock or Priest since I have the caster heirlooms but with the insta-90 boost coming I'm considering a shaman.

fake edit:
I'll probably just unsub the minute I log in like usual.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Don't play WoW.

Knockknees
Dec 21, 2004

sprung out fully formed

vaguely posted:

oh hey new thread tag
guess I'd better just put this here

How do I get a job as a bird person. I have no experience as a bird person.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
I'm sorry you can't enjoy the stream of consciousness that is Goon Squad guild chat.

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Bread Set Jettison posted:

Hey there lady crew from work posters hope your day is full of spider-less diva cups unless you're into that :shobon:.

Hi to you also. I liked your food science thread in A/T.

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

bathroom sounds posted:

I'm sorry you can't enjoy the stream of consciousness that is Goon Squad guild chat.

JFC no understatement. Do you still need that addon to follow all the chats from all the differet GSs? I was in it for a while but leveling without heirlooms :effort:

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Seriously, don't play WoW.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

boom boom boom posted:

Don't play WoW.

Play EVE instead.

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

boom boom boom posted:

Seriously, don't play WoW.

Sorry can't hear you too busy pwning noobs bring me a hotpocket while you're up eh?

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

i'Am also a buetifule redd panda

Play Rust. It's a far more appropriate Lady Thread game, what with all the dongs.

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Thora posted:

Hi to you also. I liked your food science thread in A/T.

Thanks :) it still exists but no one asks me questions anymore. If I get a new job soon (its possible...) I might try and revive it with details of my new exploits.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Angela Christine posted:

Play EVE instead.
The correct way to play EVE is a dual screen setup where you treat WoW as an EVE minigame.

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
The poker add-on for WoW was really popular in our guild

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Funkz why do you have a link to a private YouTube video under your av I want to watch it.

Also what happened to your Korra fixation

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

bathroom sounds posted:

I kind of want to try something new.

Ah so undead rogue it is! Although warlocks are really fun also. I was in GS with a lock.

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」

bathroom sounds posted:

Funkz why do you have a link to a private YouTube video under your av I want to watch it.

Also what happened to your Korra fixation

it was a link to this song https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B62h8LdxIxDcZkRyNXo2R0JBaU0/edit but the copyright holders have been pretty aggressive taking down vids on youtube

wrt korra i decided to try something new

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Thora posted:

Ah so undead rogue it is! Although warlocks are really fun also. I was in GS with a lock.
Meh. I dislike rogue types for ~*~ ROLEPLAY REASONS ~*~ and besides, I have my Paladin for melee.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Pookah posted:

A thing that I have done with shoes that are too tight is to put a small ziplock baggie of water into each, then put them in the freezer. If you do this a couple of times they will stretch out pretty well - I got the pair I did it to up a size at least.

Edit: Double or triple bag the water too; you definitely do not want icebergs to weld themselves into the toes of your shoes because they make the leather go weird-looking and are an absolute bastard to get out.

I have also heard this works. You can also buy show stretchers at a boot repair store or on amazon. They are wooden foot shaped blocks taht you put in the show and screw the end to expand them.

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

bathroom sounds posted:

Meh. I dislike rogue types

But but... vanish! Stealth! (almost) unlimited sprints! And ambush automatically shadowsteps you behind the target now but ok ~*~yOUR iMMERSION~*~, I won't encourage you to ruin it.

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

amarantinesky fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Apr 4, 2014

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Thora posted:

But but... vanish! Stealth! (almost) unlimited sprints! And ambush automatically shadowsteps you behind the target now but ok ~*~yOUR iMMERSION~*~, I won't encourage you to ruin it.
Um, maybe as a "lady" you wouldn't get this, but real men don't sneak around in the shadows and stab people in the back with poisoned weapons. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Uh that man doesn't know how cool ninjas are apparently

• Locked thread