Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
Where can I get that mousepad? It's never too soon for SASS shopping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Rumbler
Jan 30, 2013

For I am a dog, you see.

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

That's terrible even by "really bad amateur anime" standards. It's at the low end of even DeviantArt quality.

EDIT: The game, not that kickin rad pec pad.

I've seen some really great art on DevianArt, this...is just about as bad as it gets. Like, this guy picked up one of those horrible "Start Drawing Anime Girls TODAY!" books from a bookstore, read it for a few hours, and then drew those characters. And this "game" is all art to begin with. I'd be embarrassed to show those off to my friends, much less to actually use them to ask for money.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.
I did a Google search for his user name and found his profile on Newgrounds with a link to his website. I'm not gonna link any of it here because I wish I hadn't seen it but apparently he has been doing stuff like that since at least 2008.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

dijon du jour posted:

Excuse me but you are completely ignoring a whole section of this venn diagram. :colbert:

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
Oooohkay, so as always, the local section of Kickstarter is a goldmine.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1835296593/five-figures-to-freedom-a-guide-to-an-alternative?ref=home_location

Going by the comments his only backers are his family.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Morglon posted:

I did a Google search for his user name and found his profile on Newgrounds with a link to his website. I'm not gonna link any of it here because I wish I hadn't seen it but apparently he has been doing stuff like that since at least 2008.

I was going to say, it looks like a Flash game.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

Please tell me this is real and not an artist's mockup

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Mintergalactic posted:

Please tell me this is real and not an artist's mockup

Looks like someone made it but I don't think it's an official product and you'd probably have to have one commissioned or know how to print designs on boob mousepads.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

FirstAidKite posted:

or know how to print designs on boob mousepads.

Frankly, this is a skill everyone should have.

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

FirstAidKite posted:

Looks like someone made it but I don't think it's an official product and you'd probably have to have one commissioned or know how to print designs on boob mousepads.

I know what I'm getting myself next christmas

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FirstAidKite posted:

its pretty easy to find a place to make a custom one for under $40, just need the source image

godzilla hentai
Sep 6, 2010

Morglon posted:

Someone linked me this :nws: wonderful project https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/vortex00/umichan-maiko-classroom-cheaters

I don't even know where to start with this one. It's openly advertised as a Hentai game on Kickstarter, the art and writing are about as good as you'd expect but the video made me laugh from sheer absurdity.

I pretty much lost it when they showcased the first person scenes and there's a lot of jiggling going on.

Yup. Hard Drive failure is the biggest thing we have to worry about here.
oh my god the character descriptions he wrote up on this are the funniest loving self-insert poo poo hahahaha

godzilla hentai
Sep 6, 2010
"Chris often times falls victim to girls stroking his ego in order to get help from him with their class assignments. He developed a crush on Maiko after learning she likes anime and videogames and many other of the same things he likes. He is often nervous around her or when speaking to her."

lmfaoooo

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Mintergalactic posted:

I know what I'm getting myself next christmas

Well here you go

https://otakurepublic.com/product/pc_accessory_mouse_pad_3d_mouse_pad/jojo_no_kimyou_na_bouken/product_page_186228.html

Reverse google image search brought that site up, dunno if it's legit but it's not even in stock there so I guess just do this vvvv

Fauxtool posted:

its pretty easy to find a place to make a custom one for under $40, just need the source image

Hello Meow
Nov 9, 2009
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/326872855/ios-and-android-classic-mmorpg?ref=category
This surely won't get taken down.

rootphreak
May 16, 2008

HO HO HO
SPREAD EM FOR SANTA

quote:

https://www.exitgames.com/en/Realtime/Pricing - 1000 CCU (Concurrent Users) will cost $169/mo, I expect for this application on the start to achieve at least this many players.

Hahaha I looked at the actual pricing and he wouldn't have to pay a thing if he was more realistic about his future user base.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

This dude is literally trying to get web hosting for his own pirated copy of the RSC server.

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

neongrey posted:

Oooohkay, so as always, the local section of Kickstarter is a goldmine.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1835296593/five-figures-to-freedom-a-guide-to-an-alternative?ref=home_location

Going by the comments his only backers are his family.

lol holy poo poo, with a name like that, in Winnipeg, and some vague half-baked lovey-dovey save the world bullshit scheme, he's gotta be Russian Mennonite.

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow
Found this is in the local projects. Zombies! Walking through state parks! Just walking through state parks, actually. That'll be $10,000.

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug

Hahahahaha, for 1 dollar you get "a thanks" and for 10? Why, a "special thanks."

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

Have you ever wanted a way to generate an endless stream of really lovely, nonsensical kickstarter ideas? Well, now you can use my online kickstarter generator :v:

There's no advertising on my site, it's just a dumb joke. please don't probate me

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

I kind of honestly want a neo noir raspberry pi quadcopter.

godzilla hentai
Sep 6, 2010
brb starting a kickstarter for a "web enabled wifi adapter"

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
How could "streaming sous vide comic" be anything but an Achewood project? This is delightful.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
Premium bluetooth wallet? I'll take 10.

sporklift
Aug 3, 2008

Feelin' it so hard.

My Rhythmic Crotch posted:

Have you ever wanted a way to generate an endless stream of really lovely, nonsensical kickstarter ideas? Well, now you can use my online kickstarter generator :v:

There's no advertising on my site, it's just a dumb joke. please don't probate me

These are all gold.

Edit: Premium Gold.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

A good 30% of my suggestions have been Raspberry Pi-based.

Sounds about right, actually.

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

A web-enabled 3D printer wallet? How would I fit that in my pants?

ionicism
Jun 18, 2005

Oh! You should kill her!

7thBatallion posted:

A web-enabled 3D printer wallet? How would I fit that in my pants?

Print bigger pants.

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

ionicism posted:

Print bigger pants.

brilliant

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

ionicism posted:

Print bigger pants.

Then wear them in my web enabled 3D printer music video. Please, Hammer, don't pixellate them!

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

ionicism posted:

Print bigger pants.

This is how the singularity begins.

Drider-Man
Jan 30, 2007

Drider-Man, Drider-Man
Does some things that a drider can.
Can he swing from a web?
Ask your DM

My Rhythmic Crotch posted:

Virtual reality Linux wallet. Include that it can be used for bitcoin in the pitch and watch the money pour in.

*Bitcoin not valid for wallet purchase.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

DarkRider09 posted:

Virtual reality Linux wallet. Include that it can be used for bitcoin in the pitch and watch the money pour in.

*Bitcoin not valid for wallet purchase.

http://butwithbitcoins.com/
Someone was one step ahead of you.

E: I'm Kickstarting an electronic beef jerky law firm
... but with bitcoins!

Nnep
Jun 17, 2007

3-2 2-0
steam punk bumper sticker for grandparents

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
Neo-Noir Sous Vide Quadcopter. :wtc:

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer
:pcgaming:fantasy smart phone wallet:pcgaming:.

Looks like I win at kickstarter :smuggo:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

ThatPazuzu posted:

Jesus, it must be hard to use with your wrist constantly jiggling.

Well yeah but that's because there's a penis in your hand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

Don Gato posted:

:pcgaming:fantasy smart phone wallet:pcgaming:.

Looks like I win at kickstarter :smuggo:

Could have been steampunk smart phone wallet :smugbert: