Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Pick posted:

I got a new Fossil bag

it's fine

A bag for fossils or Fossil brand? Fossil brand is pretty nice leather for the price

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Crow Jane posted:

A bag for fossils or Fossil brand? Fossil brand is pretty nice leather for the price

Maybe its a Fossil bag for fossils.

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

SpazmasterX posted:

there's a whole lot of british poo poo going on in this

SpazmasterX posted:

here's an actual crockpot recipe of my own design that doesn't contain ridiculous things not found in america

America is a strange place

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
The word "fossil" looks really weird and wrong now

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"

http://www.popsci.com/article/science/cat-bites-are-linked-depression posted:

What's the matter--cat bite your hand? After combing through the health records of 1.3 million people over 10 years, researchers found an unusual link between cat bites and depression. More than 41 percent of those who had presented to hospitals with cat bites were also treated for depression at some point. Furthermore, 86 percent of the people that had been both bitten and diagnosed with depression were women. If you are a woman who's been bitten by a cat, there's nearly a 50 percent chance that you will be diagnosed with depression at some point, the study suggests.

be safe ladythread

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Crow Jane posted:

Fossil brand, they have nice, standard leather bags of good size and adequate quality

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

"SpazmasterX" posted:

i also have one for beef stroganoff that is the best tasting mixture of stuff that would make gws's collective heads explode

:justpost:

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Mad Wack posted:

be safe ladythread

Callie cat always runs over to you if you're crying or of there's an argument but if you're crying in the way that you would like some comfort from your housepet you are poo poo out of luck because she will bite the gently caress out of you.

"Stop whining human!"

It is depressing.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Mad Wack posted:

be safe ladythread

it's too late for me

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Just post. Gonna be okay.
Da-doo-doo-doo
Just post. Spin that record babe.
Da-doo-doo-doo
Just post. Gonna be okay.
Duh-duh-duh-duh
Post. Post. Post. Just post.

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away

SpazmasterX posted:

i also have one for beef stroganoff that is the best tasting mixture of stuff that would make gws's collective heads explode

I'm listening, go ahead.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

looks like I'm going to be taking spanish class at 8 in the morning four times a week next quarter, someone please kill me

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Shannonmcn posted:

I'm totally desensitised. That time we talked about cooking brains (Pick?) was the worst. Vag spider and poop selling is quaint and charming.

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

You wanna fuck with this shit I fuckin dare you. You fuck wit the hedge you get the spines

Mad Wack posted:

be safe ladythread

i'm amazed that there are people who are weepy-enough pussies to admits themselves to a hospital over house cat bites. and there are actually numerous people like this who are not infants/toddlers?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

you rock posted:

i'm amazed that there are people who are weepy-enough pussies to admits themselves to a hospital over house cat bites. and there are actually numerous people like this who are not infants/toddlers?

they're probably worried about potential infection

its not like cat teeth are made of soluble penicillin

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Mad Wack posted:

be safe ladythread
good old toxoplasmosis
and yeah cat bites can get mad nasty infected

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

you'd need to really piss off a cat to get bitten :X

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Wendigee posted:

not necessarily, my stepmom has a half-feral cat that will bite anyone who comes near

he's a big jerk

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

You wanna fuck with this shit I fuckin dare you. You fuck wit the hedge you get the spines

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

they're probably worried about potential infection

its not like cat teeth are made of soluble penicillin
that's true. i didn't think of areas where street cats are common and where they could occasionally attack people, or where major artery is cut

my current cat is really tough and only way i enter a cat battle with her is with my arm wrapped up in a thick sweater

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

you rock posted:

A cat bit me when I was 14 and my entire arm swelled up and I got a really high fever that wouldn't come down. I had to go to the emergency room and stay a day at the hospital, then take really strong antibiotics for a long time which made me feel even sicker while I was on them, I felt like I had food poisoning or something

Cat mouths are filthy, if a sketchy cat bites you badly get that poo poo checked out ASAP

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

SpazmasterX posted:

Was it the thyme or the shallots that blew your mind?

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Wendigee posted:

Tell that to my vicious little sod.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

my kitty just massages my hand with his teeth tips ^^

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

SpazmasterX posted:

Everything except maybe the mushroom ketchup in that recipe is readily available in the US. Belly rashers just means US-style bacon.

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

feedmegin posted:

Tell that to my vicious little sod.

This. If I pet her the wrong way the little bitch bites me. Not a very nice thing to do at all.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

feedmegin posted:

Everything except maybe the mushroom ketchup in that recipe is readily available in the US. Belly rashers just means US-style bacon.

Man I wish we called bacon belly rashers here, that's awesome

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

Bitey cats are bad. Licky cats, however...

When I scritch the neighbours cat at the base of his tail, he freaks out and desperately licks the ground, then demands more if I stop. :3:

E: Vvvvvv that's one fancy cathouse.

Schmetterling fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Feb 20, 2014

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

My cat castle arrives tomorrow... if the little bastards ignore it im gonna put em in a pillow case and toss em in the pond.

http://playtimeworkshop.com/bigfoot.htm

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Wendigee posted:

My cat castle arrives tomorrow... if the little bastards ignore it im gonna put em in a pillow case and toss em in the pond.

that looks incredible
I am mad jealous of your cattes

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

Wendigee posted:

For that much money I can personally guarantee they will hate it. A cat's love of something is inversely proportional to it's cost. $300 Empawer State Cuddle Tower? - gently caress you. Bubble wrap from an Amazon box? - I'm in.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I'm gonna put the food at the top so the fuckers will have to use it.

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

Wendigee posted:

I hope I can get a permit to use this as a prefab home

http://playtimeworkshop.com/catmountain.htm

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

you rock posted:

"Your kids can climb and climb to their hearts content."

Do people really refer to their cats as their children? Like in real life?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Schmetterling posted:

"Your kids can climb and climb to their hearts content."

Do people really refer to their cats as their children? Like in real life?

Did you not read the description? it can support 200 lbs... they mean your literal human children can climb all over it!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
dumb kids better keep their mits off my cat castle

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

Wendigee posted:

Did you not read the description? it can support 200 lbs... they mean your literal human children can climb all over it!

"Furry babies"

It also suggests that it is designed for people who own nine cats. That is a lot of cats.

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

you rock posted:

Surprised they sell it in California, doesn't look seismically stable

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Gonna rename my cattes after house Lannister and embroider Casterly Rock accross cat castle ^^

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

so many reports for Av lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Wendigee posted:

Gonna rename my cattes after house Lannister and embroider Casterly Rock accross cat castle ^^

Yessssss.

• Locked thread