Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do:
was ding a ding dang, my dang a long racecar.

It's a love affair. Mainly jebus, and my racecar.

..I'll be in my bunk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echoplex
Mar 5, 2008

Stainless Style
Related:

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
Two of my favorite things :swoon: (the eyes are like bmw roundels)

dissss
Nov 10, 2007

I'm a terrible forums poster with terrible opinions.

Here's a cat fucking a squid.

Felt Bowler Hat posted:

McIntosh or go home for a stereo in a Rolls.

As in the lovely stock stereos they put in Jap-import Legacies?

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

dissss posted:

As in the lovely stock stereos they put in Jap-import Legacies?

Exactly what I thought of, too.

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

Like this:

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Oh man, I can feel the cheap-rear end plastic over the Internet.

Some of Pioneer's higher-end units aren't that ugly, but I still wouldn't call them pretty.

KozmoNaut fucked around with this message at 12:48 on Feb 22, 2014

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
That Pioneer isn't bad at all. Kind of shame you have to spend the big bucks to get something that doesn't look like an electronic wet dream from 1990.

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

I had a Clarion in my GTI that looked pretty good I thought. It didn't stick out like a sore thumb.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Maybe this should be in the other thread due to the context? That's at Yanukovich's residence that he "privatized" for himself:

Look at dat little pump :3:

Obviously he had some newer stuff too: http://fakty.ictv.ua/ua/index/view-media/id/55655/start/1

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
LOL I wonder how many KGB/FSB agents he had to borrow to get that impala in secret.

Content:
So people drink and drive a lot in Wisconsin, SHOCKER I know. Our shop installs an intoxalock almost every day in somebody's car. For those not in the know its a very expensive breathalyzer that you are court ordered to get.It will prevent your car from starting
if you blow anything above a .03 BAC.
Clearly this approach is not working so our sheriff department has decided to get creative in spreading the message.

Preoptopus fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Feb 23, 2014

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
What are you gonna hit in Wisconsin?

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

Seat Safety Switch posted:

What are you gonna hit in Wisconsin?

Bars mostly.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

travisray2004
Dec 2, 2004
SuprMan

See now, THIS is stance.

G-Mach
Feb 6, 2011

Preoptopus posted:

Bars mostly.

Fact: Wisconsin has more bars and cows than people.

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

G-Mach posted:

One intersection here has a bar, next to a bar, across the street from a bar, which is a building away from a bar, which is next to a gas station that is next to another bar.

The restaurant on this corner also has a bar.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Had this open in an old tab, probably from some sort of snowpocalypse story:

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Preoptopus posted:

LOL I wonder how many KGB/FSB agents he had to borrow to get that impala in secret.

Content:
So people drink and drive a lot in Wisconsin, SHOCKER I know. Our shop installs an intoxalock almost every day in somebody's car. For those not in the know its a very expensive breathalyzer that you are court ordered to get.It will prevent your car from starting
if you blow anything above a .03 BAC.
Clearly this approach is not working so our sheriff department has decided to get creative in spreading the message.

This is awesome.

mobby_6kl posted:

Had this open in an old tab, probably from some sort of snowpocalypse story:

Jesus they've really taken some liberties with the vanishing point remake, haven't they?

Brigdh
Nov 23, 2007

That's not an oil leak. That's the automatic oil change and chassis protection feature.

G-Mach posted:

I'm pretty sure there were two bars on the same block as my middle school.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

That is loving sexy.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

We've got one of those around here too, you can see it on Google maps' street view:

kmcormick9
Feb 2, 2004
Magenta Alert
I thought it was pretty common in low production supercars and luxury cars in the 80s and 90s to just use an off the shelf stereo? Ive seen a ton of countachs with alpines and the diablo my coworker drives has one too.

neckbeard
Jan 25, 2004

Oh Bambi, I cried so hard when those hunters shot your mommy...
Edmonton earlier this morning:

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Here's some neat cars I've seen around town:

There were a bunch of similar cars parked outside one house:

The owner of this one looks exactly like the lowrider magazine logo, with the hat and the sunglasses and moustache:

As you can see, I noticed these while out for a drive in the Lark:

Pham Nuwen fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Feb 24, 2014

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

neckbeard posted:

Edmonton earlier this morning:

ha ha, I didn't even see the text part of the post and I was all "Oh gently caress off Edmonton"

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

We have an awesome thread and a terrible thread, but no incongruous thread, so I guess I'll just post this here...

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
Learn to park fuckers!

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

rscott posted:

Learn to park fuckers!

The little Citroën is towing an invisible trailer.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

It's not like the Elise needed all that space anyway.

The Citroen has no excuse.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Collateral Damage posted:

It's not like the Elise needed all that space anyway.

The Citroen has no excuse.

I was gonna say if the Mustang driver is used to judging based on the bumper of the car in the adjacent space I can see where an Elise would throw you off some :v:

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Later in the day a later model 5-series estate (wagon) was parked where the mustang is and it took up the entirety of the space. Front bumper on the front line, back bumper on the back line. The the light blue car in the foreground is a previous generation VW Polo for reference of width. Those spaces aren't big. Only posted it here because of the subject matter, a mustang being rare here and a 1st gen elise being never imported to the US (as well as fairly rare here), rather than the horrible thread for the C1 pulling so far forward.

G-Mach
Feb 6, 2011

Dr.Smasher posted:

One intersection here has a bar, next to a bar, across the street from a bar, which is a building away from a bar, which is next to a gas station that is next to another bar.

The restaurant on this corner also has a bar.

The gas station also has a full beer and liquor section as well.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

G-Mach posted:

The gas station also has a full beer and liquor section as well.

Wait there are gas stations that do not sell beer?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Preoptopus posted:

Some don't due to proximity to schools or areas where residents would complain. There is a 7-11 gas station near me in the center of a master planned community that doesn't sell any alcohol for example.

Others don't sell hard liquor or stop selling at midnight.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Chinatown posted:

Some don't due to proximity to schools or areas where residents would complain. There is a 7-11 gas station near me in the center of a master planned community that doesn't sell any alcohol for example.

This is how you know you hosed up when you chose a place to live.

Panty Saluter fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Feb 24, 2014

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Preoptopus posted:

Welcome to my home state of Pennsylvania.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
Isn't PA and NJ have the hosed up liquor laws that you have to buy beer at a bar or liquor store?

tbb9
Sep 6, 2011
Buying booze is a loving nightmare in pa, if I wanted a bottle of wine, a six pack, and a case I would have to go to three different stores.

At least in nj it would only be one stop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

BrokenKnucklez posted:

Isn't PA and NJ have the hosed up liquor laws that you have to buy beer at a bar or liquor store?

Almost - bar or beer distributor. And you can only buy whole cases from a beer distributor. The liquor store is "the state store" and where you have to get wine and spirits.

It's ridiculous. Especially after living in NC for a while where you can get everything except booze in the grocery store.