Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
"Doctor, I think there's something wrong with me, my sex drive has completely disappeared"
"Is it because you are embarassed about your weight?"

:staredog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

WEEDLORDBONERHEGEL posted:

is it so bad that it makes her black out or throw up?

that's the worst

being a woman is basically getting owned by god 24/7

Debbie Metallica
Jun 7, 2001

The mystery is ... as we say in the doctor business... pretty well handled, miss.

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Torka posted:

being a woman is basically getting owned by god 24/7
but god forbid you talk about it

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

WEEDLORDBONERHEGEL posted:

a screenshot for every occasion

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

Kat Delacour posted:

"Doctor, I think there's something wrong with me, my sex drive has completely disappeared"
"Is it because you are embarassed about your weight?"

:staredog:

OMG. Please tell me this didn't happen to you. :smith: That is terrible.

My psych just kept piling on more meds when I told him my sex drive was gone, and he legit didn't seem to get that it was (is) important to me. "Haven't you been married for a while?" Umm, yeah. BECAUSE WE LIKE TO BANG, Jerk.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Totally happened. Dude's lawn is now littered with billboards for cosmetic medicine services now, and I've seen him advertising for botox injections and poo poo in those commercials they show before the movies, so I guess making ladies feel like poop about themselves was part of his business strategy.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i felt cranky and sad but i just busted out a half hour on the elliptical and now i feel cranky and fierce, i could eat a man and extrude him from my hoohah as a sausage

welp that's your update on my condition, happy monday ladygoons

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Avshalom posted:

i felt cranky and sad but i just busted out a half hour on the elliptical and now i feel cranky and fierce, i could eat a man and extrude him from my hoohah as a sausage

welp that's your update on my condition, happy monday ladygoons

I think it'd be more fierce if you ate him with your hoohah and didn't extrude him at all, like in that one Gaiman book. Just absorbed all of his energy and XP.

GNU Order posted:

Didn't they change the dates for each astrological sign or whatever?

How did people who were one sign mentally justify it when they found out they were supposed to be another one the whole time?

The dates weren't changed so much as it turned out 2000 years with no adjustments for the fact that our calender system is imperfect meant everyone was off by about a month. I can't remember if it meant you were the sign before yours or after, though

Someone recently told me that there's a whole bunch of drama and idiocy and shenanigans in a certain online community because Mercury is retrograde. She's an intelligent, logical, successful small-business owner so I literally just responded with "O.o"

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~

Avshalom posted:

:stare:

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Got my boyfriend to watch Mulan with me yesterday and he dug it. He really liked "A Girl Worth Fighting For" and Mushu's worrying that the other soldiers might see Mulan naked when she's bathing ("There are a couple things I know they're bound to notice!") because he finds any reference to sex and sexuality in a children's film utterly delightful.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

boom boom boom posted:

As a Taurus I should be really stubborn and tough but I've given up on literally everything in my life and it takes an incredible amount of effort to keep from sliding into darkness.

So I think astrology isn't real.
Same except Aries.
Unless you apply Aries traits to "getting out of bed in the morning" and then I'm the Ariesest.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Pththya-lyi posted:

Got my boyfriend to watch Mulan with me yesterday and he dug it. He really liked "A Girl Worth Fighting For" and Mushu's worrying that the other soldiers might see Mulan naked when she's bathing ("There are a couple things I know they're bound to notice!") because he finds any reference to sex and sexuality in a children's film utterly delightful.

Mulan is A Good Film. I need to watch it again, the songs are ace.

EDIT: I just got a very good phonecall about my research site, I could dance but there is no one else in the office now so I choose to celebrate in the ladythread, wooooo :dance:

teenytinymouse fucked around with this message at 15:53 on Feb 24, 2014

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
But if I don't tell her she has nice legs then how will she know??

Rip_Van_Winkle
Jul 21, 2011

"When life gives you ghosts, you make ghost-robots"

I think this is a philosophy we can all aspire to.

bathroom sounds posted:

But if I don't tell her she has nice legs then how will she know??

"i would love it if someone said i had a nice rear end"

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I would love it if my cat called me on the phone

Actually I have skyped with her before and she was so happy

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Uhh... what... how...?

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Captain Backslap posted:

Uhh... what... how...?

I was away and someone turned on Skype for her

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

UnnaturalSELECTION posted:

I was away and someone turned on Skype for her

That explanation is way less awesome than the one I was imagining.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
She's butt dialed someone on my smart phone before but that doesn't really count

"No I am so sorry...It was my cat...yes my cat...she touched it...yes...no sorry it's not an emergency"

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
sometimes my dad puts the cats on the phone

he's like "she said meow, did you hear it?"

yes dad

thank you

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD

Rip_Van_Winkle posted:

"i would love it if someone said i had a nice rear end"

some guys are just baffled by the concept of creepy come-ons not being welcomed

"The cashier was totally flirting with me but when I asked for her number she shot me down. what a bitch"

she wasn't flirting, you dick, she was providing acceptable customer service

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Pick posted:

sometimes my dad puts the cats on the phone

he's like "she said meow, did you hear it?"

yes dad

thank you

:3::3::3:

PUGGERNAUT posted:

"The cashier was totally flirting with me but when I asked for her number she shot me down. what a bitch"

We used to have guys just stand beside poor girls on tills pestering them for their number or a date or whatever, they'd made their purchases they would just stay until asked to leave. By a man manager, not me, I was ignored.

"Hahaha, poor guy, he just liked you! You should be flattered! Lighten up!"

*I turn into a rage monster*

Rip_Van_Winkle
Jul 21, 2011

"When life gives you ghosts, you make ghost-robots"

I think this is a philosophy we can all aspire to.

Shannonmcn posted:

:3::3::3:

We used to have guys just stand beside poor girls on tills pestering them for their number or a date or whatever, they'd made their purchases they would just stay until asked to leave. By a man manager, not me, I was ignored.

"Hahaha, poor guy, he just liked you! You should be flattered! Lighten up!"

*I turn into a rage monster*

"ugh women are so sensitive and emotional. toughen up. this is why men are more successful"

sometimes some people are pretty bad

to offset this, have a spidre pancake

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
that is a REALLY well-crafted spidercake

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I know what I'm attempting next Tuesday.

I loving love pancake day.

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
at the store god only puts attractive people in my life when my cart is full of junk food

wow i guess someone likes totinos pizza, milanos cookies, and beer

wanna eat that spider cake

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away

pixelbaron posted:

at the store god only puts attractive people in my life when my cart is full of junk food

Same, only substitute "attractive people" for coworkers. Eek.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

UnnaturalSELECTION posted:

I would love it if my cat called me on the phone

Actually I have skyped with her before and she was so happy

Only because you looked tiny enough to eat finally.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i talk to my dog on the phone sometimes and he squeals when he hears my voice

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD
once my pug sat on my phone and I missed a call for a job interview :(

(Still got the job though)

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

PUGGERNAUT posted:

once my pug sat on my phone and I missed a call for a job interview :(

(Still got the job though)
they hired the pugbutt and were very surprised when you showed up

RebBrownies
Aug 16, 2011

PUGGERNAUT posted:

Oh my god it is so loving infuriating. I'm being friendly not trying to slip my tongue in your ear. Go the gently caress away.

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

Avshalom posted:

lmao

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

Avshalom posted:

Oh...we were expecting a somewhat smaller rear end in a top hat.

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
m4w - yiou gave me exact change back and your hand touched mine and you commented on how soft my skin was. figured this was worth a shot if you or your friends see this message me sometime. tell me what my little pony t-shirt i was wearing so i know it was you age: 38 body: curvy

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

PUGGERNAUT posted:

In our defence, some of us our socially retarded when it comes to flirting and wouldn't recognize a flirtatious girl if she unequivocally stated she was flirting with us (because she's probably actually mocking us).

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
A week or so ago a girl started talking to me while I was waiting in line at the gas station. She made inane smalltalk and then said I looked like a guy on the cover of some magazine. My kneejerk response was to buy time with a joke about trading his looks for his money while silently pondering why the hell she was bothering me & also what her angle was comparing me to some guy in a tabloid.

I connected the dots sometime later.

I don't have aspergers I swear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

bathroom sounds posted:

A week or so ago a girl started talking to me while I was waiting in line at the gas station. She made inane smalltalk and then said I looked like a guy on the cover of some magazine. My kneejerk response was to buy time with a joke about trading his looks for his money while silently pondering why the hell she was bothering me & also what her angle was comparing me to some guy in a tabloid.

I connected the dots sometime later.

I don't have aspergers I swear.

Was it Justin Bieber or Steve Buscemi she compared you to?

• Locked thread