Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Literally The Worst posted:

They still have Generico.

Well WWE did kinda poach him for dark matches/tours recently, iirc. Really though I think it's more that a lot of the better NXT names got injured/called up at around the same time. Been trying to catch up on the last month or so and it's pretty good even if their tag division is non-existant atm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

achillesforever6 posted:

Good podcast, though I wish someone would do a recap of NXT

I was thinking about it, and while I feel like I've personally got the chops for it, I think I will abstain simply because I know someone else out there could do it better. :v:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Punch/Pisscast: Whats the worst Smackdown vs. Raw menu song?

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

NienNunb posted:

Punch/Pisscast: Whats the worst Smackdown vs. Raw menu song?

I GOT MONEY IN THE BANK

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.
The Main Event Superstars podcast is great! In all honesty it's really just a good solid rundown with humor added in. I loved it! You did a great job! I'm hoping it continues because you two have a great chemistry and dynamic.

Volcano Style
May 2, 2006

THERE IS ONLY ONE

VogeGandire posted:

I GOT MONEY IN THE BANK
Also that really half-assed rap in the newer ones about needing to get money for some dude before he 'milks you like some cheese'.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

VogeGandire posted:

I GOT MONEY IN THE BANK

This is the best actually. The worst is whatever game had "BULLET WITH YOUR NAME ON IT"

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Wario Kart 64 posted:

This is the best actually. The worst is whatever game had "BULLET WITH YOUR NAME ON IT"

2007 and lmao I forgot how awful that song was https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-zc9v8qhq0

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Wario Kart 64 posted:

I was like "What is this loving garbage"

Then I was like "I owned that game." :stare:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
What about Crush Crush Kill DESTROY DESTROY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm_k98JC8iA

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
For Punch and Piss, what examples can you think of where terrible wrestlers have great entrance music?

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
"it is a hydraulic lift, right? is it possible it ran out of air?" -- Bryan Alvarez 2014

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

Volcano Style posted:

Also that really half-assed rap in the newer ones about needing to get money for some dude before he 'milks you like some cheese'.

Man that song is the best, "HAVE YOU GOT MY MONEY, I AINT GO YO MONEY"

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Meat Recital posted:

"it is a hydraulic lift, right? is it possible it ran out of air?" -- Bryan Alvarez 2014

hahahahhahahahaha

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

http://shootcast.org/wwe-elimination-chamber-2014/

Henchmen 21 and 24 host Worked Shoot Radio.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Wrestlehut Pisscast Episode 27: Alliteration Chamber Debut Show

we talked to fellow podcaster The Goog about Elimination Chamber, and I'm gonna lose 20 lbs by friday?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/nzcqd057igpzmmf/027+Wrestlehut+Pisscast.mp3

oatgan fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Feb 24, 2014

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I should've known he would do this when he asked me if I wanted to record and my reply was "Well I didn't see the show and don't know what happened but sure."

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Thanks for being on the show, Goog.

iTunes may be up in the morning if Archive starts working any time soon.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

B&V&C show was loving fantastic

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
I'm trying to listen to Bryan and Dave live, but since I cant find the scheduled start time, I'm stuck listening and hoping it starts. They're replaying a Todd show and I cant listen for more than 30 seconds at a time and I want to die.

Meat Recital fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Feb 24, 2014

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Meat Recital posted:

I'm trying to listen to Bryan and Dave live, but since I cant find the scheduled start time, I'm stuck listening and hoping it starts. They're replay a Todd show and I cant listen for more than 30 seconds at a time and I want to die.

3AM EST

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

achillesforever6 posted:

What about Crush Crush Kill DESTROY DESTROY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm_k98JC8iA
HATE! :argh:

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Meat Recital posted:

I'm trying to listen to Bryan and Dave live, but since I cant find the scheduled start time, I'm stuck listening and hoping it starts. They're replaying a Todd show and I cant listen for more than 30 seconds at a time and I want to die.
It's 3AM, but just watch Bryan's twitter.
https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez

...maybe 4am

e: 3 minutes from now!
Roughly 3:17

UltimoDragonQuest fucked around with this message at 09:14 on Feb 24, 2014

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Dave trying to figure out a guy who was 7 foot or more and didn't suck was really funny.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Karmine if you're going to a dumb CT indy show, go to ISW on 4/19.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Karmine if you're going to a dumb CT indy show, go to ISW on 4/19.

drat right he should.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Bryan's rant about that board argument on the B&V&C show was loving amazing. Also, Craig owns A LOT.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
For Punchsport: What are your thoughts on the release of Dux, Digrat and Cabbage?

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Podcasters: With the benefit of hindsight what do you think would've been the best way of booking Batista from his return up until now?

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Thauros posted:

Podcasters: With the benefit of hindsight what do you think would've been the best way of booking Batista from his return up until now?

Give him the same push, but have Triple H and Stephanie support him like they did with Orton.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Has the Pisscast ever discussed the pilot for Something Fishy starring George "The Animal" Steele and Greg "The Hammer" Valentine?

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

When will we get another installment of Masterpiss Theater? If you guys are tired of all the man-on-man a cursory glance indicates there's a lot of stories about an "average every day girl" who all three dudes in the Shield fall in love with.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

LividLiquid can barely talk, but we soldier through Elimination Chamber

I'd like to get some feedback about this show, how can we tighten it up or where can we inject more interesting things than just "this happened, result, reaction"

Or is that a fine format?

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Defiance Industries posted:

When will we get another installment of Masterpiss Theater? If you guys are tired of all the man-on-man a cursory glance indicates there's a lot of stories about an "average every day girl" who all three dudes in the Shield fall in love with.

Dear god, you listened to it? Big ups. No idea if we'll do one again, but if we do it'll be a lot more structured (we won't do another one).

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

http://shootcast.org/wwe-monday-night-raw-for-02-24-14/

RAW.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Also, we're looking for feedback, which means we are actively inviting you to poo poo on our show. Be mean. We're adults, and we just want to put out a quality product. Go nuts.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

The 10 Count - Episode 49

I have absolutely 0 idea what was discussed on this episode... because I wasn't on it!

Your hosts are The Goog, KungFu Grip and MassRafTer.

THE TOPICS

01.) ??? MAYBE RAW I DUNNO. PROBABLY EC?
02.) ??? IF NOT EC THEN RAW
03.) ???????????????
04.) ?????????
05.) ??? I BET THIS ONE IS WRESTLER OF THE WEEK
06.) ??????????
07.) ????????
08.) ??? I BET THIS ONE IS THE LONGEST TOPIC
09.) ???????
10.) ??? I BET THIS ONE IS A JOKE ABOUT TWITCH PLAYS POKEMON

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Sorry there's a couple places where the audio is iffy, it's missing half of Goog's first word and KFG drops out for a word or two at one point.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Joyous news for MLW listeners:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

rovert posted:

Joyous news for MLW listeners:

They need to get Konnan back on the sunday show. I wanted to like Alice because it was nice to have a female wrestling fan, but thinking back the only things I can think about are her talking about sex.

• Locked thread