Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

Rip_Van_Winkle posted:

in dragon's dogma there was a gang of theives that were all women, and "famed misandrists" according to the fluff and they would try to kill you unless you were all women or dressed as women in which case they would let you join their gang

thats fantastic

beluga cum baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

poor Pick :(
knees 4 u

Rip_Van_Winkle
Jul 21, 2011

"When life gives you ghosts, you make ghost-robots"

I think this is a philosophy we can all aspire to.

dragon's dogma was actually a really goddamn good game, especially with the dark arisen expansion/re-release thing

it's like someone said "what if we took dragon age, devil may cry, and shadow of the colossus and squished them together"

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
i have the hd remake of shadow of the colossus and ico and i haven't played them yet because im literally the worst

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Crow Jane posted:

I'm intrigued by Dark Souls, but there's no way in hell I have the patience to actually play it. I prefer games with a slight sense of humor, and unless I'm missing something watching my boyfriend play, Dark Souls doesn't seem to have one. I do like that reading the lore and item descriptions actually seems to be rewarding game-wise.

The only games I've played in the last six months or so are Jade Empire and Fable Anniversary, so it's probably best to ignore my opinions on the topic

i dont know... those lil mushroom dudes are hilarious

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
SHROOM DADS GONN gently caress YOU UP

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

vaguely posted:

poor Pick :(
knees 4 u

when i was in second grade the fields behind the school were infested with grasshoppers and we used to stuff them into water bottles and then throw the bottles at eachother and after a few minutes all that would be left in the bottles was grasshopper mulch

this is my confession

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
mushroom dad is fabulous

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
orthoptera :(

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Pick posted:

my knee gave out on me and it hurt so so so bad

oh no! :(

I am bad at games despite spending way too much time playing them

*pro tier gamer, looking at my steam games list* "pff you loving casual"

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i used to capture grasshoppers and keep them as pets in my dollhouse :3: (i had this big beautiful dollhouse that never contained any actual dolls, just plastic animals, grasshoppers and lizards)

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

/\/\/\ is that how to do a c-section on a fat lady :stare:

Portals fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Apr 4, 2014

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
same

e: lol wasn't referring to your post portals :P

GrrrlSweatshirt fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Mar 6, 2014

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
any other ladies grow up with G.I. Joe

Dana Scully
Dec 25, 2010

hey scully, wanna break into the dean's office?
I moved to a new city and I'm making it my mission to make friends with all the cats in the neighbourhood.

This one was super friendly and affectionate and so playful it was hard to get a good picture. :3:

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Dana Scully posted:

I moved to a new city and I'm making it my mission to make friends with all the cats in the neighbourhood.

This one was super friendly and affectionate and so playful it was hard to get a good picture. :3:

wanna kill that kitty :3::h::3::dong:

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Putty posted:

loving clash of clans i need more builders and i need them now

I need my goddamn town hall to finish updating

Make mine happen and I'll make yours happen

you go first I'm shy

fake edit: I love Morrowind, hate Oblivion, and am meh about Skyrim. I know that's a very unique position to take

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Dana Scully posted:

kittle :3:

make every catfriend

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away

Fabulist posted:

I also don't understand yelling at healthcare workers about wait times. It's not like they were bowling while someone waited.

Edit: are there any healthcare/EMT story threads left? I remember there was one in GBS, but it got buried under all the coolpostin' last year.

Sorry if this has already been addressed. I'm half awake (already ugh stupid heartburn) and I have a couple more pages to go through.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3469571 is the healthcare stories thread. Elise is a wonderful writer.

As far as the yelling at healthcare workers: When most people are sick or in pain their tolerance for anything not focused on easing their discomfort plummets. Perceived slights are magnified. I'm sorry your kid is sick with a bad cold but that guy that "just got here and looks fine" is actually having 10/10 crushing chest pain, but we can't tell them that and even if we did, would it make a difference anyway?

Some days I wish "puppy cuddler" was a paying position.

I can't imagine working for 36 straight hours. I don't even like doing fun stuff for that long.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Dongicus posted:

wanna kill that kitty :3::h::3::dong:

Behave you <:mad:>

Assa cute catte :3: I'm always scared for friendly cats though because it makes them easier to get stolen :ohdear:

I'm watching Oliver and company because I am a massive child.

Role model for being awesome.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
sunglasses are coolness

still true

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Portals posted:

I had a really awesome dollhouse that my granddad made for me, and my brother and I used it as a house for our bionicles :3:

e: unsurprisingly me and my brother turned out bi and gay, respectively
oblivious family members kept giving me barbies, which just sat in the bottom of my cupboard unused until my Gay Friend (we've been friends since kindergarten) came around specifically to play with them in my dollhouse :3: and me i guess

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
ps: ladythread do you know where i'm going

do you know where i'm going now ladythread

i'm going to work :buddy:

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

^ oh Av :3:

Dana Scully posted:

kitty :kimchi:
our friendly neighbourhood cat ambushed me on my way to work this morning and I tried to get some pictures for ladythread but they're just super terrible
all you can see is a black and white blurry thing

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Avshalom posted:

Have fun and be good!

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Avshalom posted:

heck yeah

go draw a billion man-faced seals

Dana Scully posted:

this is a good mission! also welcome to the thread, you have a cool avatar

Dana Scully
Dec 25, 2010

hey scully, wanna break into the dean's office?
It's been weird moving because I'm from a little country town and my classes are at night so I have to be alone in the city at night. But it's nice to know that there's usually a cat friend waiting for me on the walk home.

Thanks Portals!

Zeth
Dec 28, 2006

Cluck you say?
Buglord
I loving LOVE DARK SOULS

my primary dude is a frilly wizzard

look at him

ed: av draw all the seals, they are lovely

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i LOVE magic spam builds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I really don't play any video games. I play some phone and ipad games. I'm a weirdo

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I guess I'm just really busy

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

PET ALL THE CATS

Have a good day at work!

And, you should all buy and play The Longest Journey if you haven't! It is the best game

Zeth
Dec 28, 2006

Cluck you say?
Buglord
He's not actually very well constructed, I mostly use the wings hat because i have an inordinate love of inappropriately placed wings. And also despite technically being a magic spammer i blow absolute chunks at any kind of pvp because i am too much of a scrub to handle an enemy that does not move in a predictable pattern

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Maybe I will get a zombie game

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

I really don't play any video games.

you shud be killed

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013