Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meis
Sep 2, 2011

I guess that is from before I started posting here. If it isnt around any more can we make a new one??

Baby baluga in the deep blue sea, learns to cum from his blowhole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

I just put money in the Magic Fingers!
Most of the time it was guys and lurker guys. No offense Van Sandy.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

amarantinesky posted:

Okay massive sims post everyone!

Before I start, Avshalom, I lost the screencap of your sim! I can't go back and make it again in create-a-sim (since you're already created), but I will be sure to get more shots of you in action. I'm really sorry :(

You are all living in the lovely town of Lunar Lakes:

the downtown area - everyone lives here

the suburbs

Haunted ladies:

Crow Jane

Traits: Artistic, Flirty, Friendly, Snob, Virtuoso
Wish: Rock Star

Avshalom
Traits: Artistic, Childish, Clumsy, Couch Potato, Hot-Headed
Wish: World-Class Gallery
* fairy

Ghost of Ariel Sharon

Fabulist

Traits: Flirty, Friendly, Good, Good Sense of Humor, Inappropriate
Wish: Heartbreaker

Yesss I got awesome roommates

If you can, can you change my outfit to literally anything that isn't pink? I hates the pink. Also, excellent version of my hair!

Also woo we live on the moon

We're whalers on the moon, we carry cum harpoons

edit dang it I got cum-snype-jacked

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Gravitee posted:

Most of the time it was guys and lurker guys. No offense Van Sandy.

All* offense taken.

*Actually none.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Dana Scully posted:

Waiting for a package to be delivered and they told me between 8am-1pm which effectively means I'm too high-strung to do anything between 8 and 1 I guess.

Just go read a book on the porch

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Fabulist posted:

Yesss I got awesome roommates

If you can, can you change my outfit to literally anything that isn't pink? I hates the pink. Also, excellent version of my hair!

Also woo we live on the moon

We're whalers on the moon, we carry cum harpoons

edit dang it I got cum-snype-jacked

:page3:

Also, amarantinesky who are my roommates?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

boom boom boom posted:

Get angrily drunk with no pants on, when they show up, no matter what time, tell them they're late and they let you down, like they always do.

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Get angrily drunk with no pants on, when they show up, no matter what time, tell them they're late and they let you down, like they always do.

YOU'RE JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
lady thread making me want to replay dark souls

somebody give me a build to make and i'll try to beat the game before dark souls 2 comes out

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
dragonslayer bow, force, emit force, fog ring, darkwraith then just hang out in blighttown invading peeps

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

Pick posted:

my knee gave out on me and it hurt so so so bad

If it's still hurting you, you should really get it checked out (if you haven't). Knee injuries that don't heal very well can plague you for your entire life and the longer they go, the more damage is done since they take so much stress. It is worrying :(

Enfys fucked around with this message at 13:09 on Mar 15, 2014

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

dragonslayer bow, force, emit force, fog ring, darkwraith then just hang out in blighttown invading peeps

i already have a baller blighttown invader

pyrohand, dual tracers, black bow, gold hemmed robes

gotta protect my gal quelaag

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

amarantinesky posted:

Okay massive sims post everyone!

YAY I'm a sim and I get to be a puppy wrangler and spend all my time petting animals :woop:

Also I love the shoes especially because for christmas I got a pair of gold strappy heels that I love, but I haven't had a chance to wear them yet due to busy, so that is perfect. I want sim-me's life now.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
i do want a unicorn :3:

Dana Scully
Dec 25, 2010

hey scully, wanna break into the dean's office?

boom boom boom posted:

I don't have a porch. :(

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

amarantinesky posted:

Schmetterling

Traits: Brooding, Friendly, Genius, Neat, Neurotic
Wish: Culinary Librarian

I'm a sim! :yayclod:

And I missed my bus :downs:

But I walked to uni :yayclod:

And, did I mention? I'm a sim! :sun:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Enfys posted:

If it's still hurting you, you should really get it checked out (if you haven't). Knee injuries that don't heal very well can plague you for your entire life and the longer they go, the more damage is done since they take so much stress. It is worrying :(

yeah, maybe I should... I don't know what they're going to be able to tell me to do differently though, at the end of the day I still have to walk around :/

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

Pick posted:

i do want a unicorn :3:

Can I pet your unicorn? :3:

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
well that's a hell of a way to proposition someone

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
hahah oh my god the massive loving helmet you get from the painted world is the dumbest thing

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
Pick! My niece who wants to be an entomologist just learned that she's allergic to bug bites. She is 9 and scared that she can no longer be an entomologist. What is your take on this situation!?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
^^^I would think a fairly big component of being a bug scientist would be not getting bit by bugs. How bad is the allergy though, is it like 'I need a pen in five minutes or I'm gonna die' or 'I'm really sore and lovely feeling but I can go on', that'd be a key factor.

Pick posted:

yeah, maybe I should... I don't know what they're going to be able to tell me to do differently though, at the end of the day I still have to walk around :/

At the very least you could get told to get a good brace and some pills to avoid things getting worse, and that'd be good.

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS

Dongicus posted:

hahah oh my god the massive loving helmet you get from the painted world is the dumbest thing

pair it with smough's leggings and you can be a walking cock and balls

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

my date rape candle

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Enfys posted:

Can I pet your unicorn? :3:

all good peep are welcome at unicorn house :h:

detectivemonkey posted:

Pick! My niece who wants to be an entomologist just learned that she's allergic to bug bites. She is 9 and scared that she can no longer be an entomologist. What is your take on this situation!?

What kind? You can't really be allergic to them all; they use completely different toxins/salivary chemicals/etc. Are we talking mosquitoes, bee stings...?

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Pick posted:

all good peep are welcome at unicorn house :h:

What kind? You can't really be allergic to them all; they use completely different toxins/salivary chemicals/etc. Are we talking mosquitoes, bee stings...?

Fleas (her dad's house...). She's covered in giant red bumps that Benadryl couldn't solve, and the doctor said "allergic to bug bites" because maybe he doesn't understand things?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Either way, it's more like "what hurdles are you willing to accept?" and not "you CANNOT do this". Some people don't even do fieldwork, ever, and don't work on biting/stinging insects so even if they were moderately allergic it wouldn't matter.

e: Flea allergy will have literally no effect (unless you're doing fieldwork on creatures that might have them incidentally, e.g. working on ticks on deer and deer have fleas too). Either way, it's either a super minor setback or really no setback at all. I've never been bitten by a flea.

Pick fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Mar 7, 2014

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

detectivemonkey posted:

Fleas (her dad's house...). She's covered in giant red bumps that Benadryl couldn't solve, and the doctor said "allergic to bug bites" because maybe he doesn't understand things?

She's allergic to flea bites then, and probably some other things like that. Annoying red bumps are a problem but I really doubt they'll keep her out of any future in such a broad field.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

well that's a hell of a way to proposition someone
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3614080&pagenumber=4#post426633482

----------------

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
I could see allergy to bug bites in general maybe being a thing.

My skin can have a really harsh reaction to pretty innocuous but irritating contact like prolonged stubble poking or cat licking.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Pick posted:

Either way, it's more like "what hurdles are you willing to accept?" and not "you CANNOT do this". Some people don't even do fieldwork, ever, and don't work on biting/stinging insects so even if they were moderately allergic it wouldn't matter.

e: Flea allergy will have literally no effect (unless you're doing fieldwork on creatures that might have them incidentally, e.g. working on ticks on deer and deer have fleas too). Either way, it's either a super minor setback or really no setback at all. I've never been bitten by a flea.

Tatum Girlparts posted:

She's allergic to flea bites then, and probably some other things like that. Annoying red bumps are a problem but I really doubt they'll keep her out of any future in such a broad field.

Thank you guys, I wanted to set her mind at ease because this shouldn't stop her! I feel terrible for her right now, though. Ughhhh.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Even when it comes to bug bites generally, like even if we meant every single insect and everything it can do, I don't think you get any more than anyone else who spends the same amount of time outside (and again, even if you go into entomology, that amount of time can be "none at all").

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

Pick posted:

Well, you might have a small tear in your meniscus, for example, which would be a common enough injury from a bad fall. They are easily fixed, but without treatment they can get a lot worse. Or there could be some other damage to the joint or ligament which could be fixed with a scope but without treatment will either worsen or remain a problem. The fact that it's actually giving out like that is worrying because that's a sign of damage to one of the things that keeps the knee joint stable. Or maybe some physio can help ease some of the muscles and tendons that will tighten with injury and strengthen those muscles to provide better support to the knee. There's a lot of things that can help, depending on the problem, and things like knees are worth looking after since you will need to be walking around the rest of your life.

I mean it could be nothing, but it's because you mentioned it giving out on you painfully.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
I skipped a bunch of pages because I don't have reception at work and have to do more work tonight to help my husband so I didn't see your pain, Pick! Feel better!!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Pick posted:

Even when it comes to bug bites generally, like even if we meant every single insect and everything it can do, I don't think you get any more than anyone else who spends the same amount of time outside (and again, even if you go into entomology, that amount of time can be "none at all").

Yea correct me if I'm wrong but I assume the majority of jobs in the science, like most every one, involve lab work and poo poo, and it's just a small chunk that are actually the dudes constantly outside doing poo poo?

Like, I'd assume most of the work gets done by studying bugs in labs and poo poo instead of just catching them.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Enfys posted:

Well, you might have a small tear in your meniscus, for example, which would be a common enough injury from a bad fall. They are easily fixed, but without treatment they can get a lot worse. Or there could be some other damage to the joint or ligament which could be fixed with a scope but without treatment will either worsen or remain a problem. The fact that it's actually giving out like that is worrying because that's a sign of damage to one of the things that keeps the knee joint stable. Or maybe some physio can help ease some of the muscles and tendons that will tighten with injury and strengthen those muscles to provide better support to the knee. There's a lot of things that can help, depending on the problem, and things like knees are worth looking after since you will need to be walking around the rest of your life.

I mean it could be nothing, but it's because you mentioned it giving out on you painfully.

I might go anyway since I can double that with asking why I get so much colder than all my coworkers. Not just like "I am personally troubled by how cold it is" and more "my fingers are stiff from cold and don't work, why is no one else having this problem". I only realized it wasn't something everyone else was dealing with yesterday when I was passing off a box to someone else in the lab and they were like jfc is that a human hand

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

my date rape candle

how does it work

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Wildlife Analysis posted:

how does it work

you light the candle, drift off, and the candle rapes you

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

amarantinesky posted:

You are all living in the lovely town of Lunar Lakes:

The Mostly Aussie House:
Kat Delacour

Traits: Charismatic, Family Oriented, Hopeless Romantic, Insane, Unstable
Wish: Surrounded by Family
* werewolf
- sorry I emphasized the crazy part!

That's it for now!

She's perfect! Is there a link to the LP thread yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Wildlife Analysis posted:

how does it work

you surreptitiously light it and the aphrodisiac lemon soy grapefruit fumes drive your victim into a sexual frenzy

----------------

• Locked thread