Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SwivelTits2000
Jan 17, 2007
Retarded

screenwritersblues posted:

Sleep no more is awesome. Just don't count on being together.

I heard it's easy to get caught up and go off onto your own thing, so we'll be ready.

Sadly I just read it's closing in May.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

screenwritersblues
Sep 13, 2010

SwivelTits2000 posted:

I heard it's easy to get caught up and go off onto your own thing, so we'll be ready.

Sadly I just read it's closing in May.

Where's you read that? According to their twitter, they are currently only booking through Memorial Day. This means that they are probably going to add more dates eventually, which means that it might be around in October for you and your wife.

SwivelTits2000
Jan 17, 2007
Retarded

Where's you read that? According to their twitter, they are currently only booking through Memorial Day. This means that they are probably going to add more dates eventually, which means that it might be around in October for you and your wife.

Well, fingers crossed. I saw a comment on their Twitter feed where someone asked them if they are indeed closing in May, and they basically said "we'll post updates on Facebook". And their website says they're booking through May 26.

Hopefully your take is correct and they'll still be around.

screenwritersblues
Sep 13, 2010

SwivelTits2000 posted:

Well, fingers crossed. I saw a comment on their Twitter feed where someone asked them if they are indeed closing in May, and they basically said "we'll post updates on Facebook". And their website says they're booking through May 26.

Hopefully your take is correct and they'll still be around.

Let me put it this way. A group of friends and I went about two years ago and it said that it was closing in October of that year. However, as it turns out they added more shows. It's like that to drive the hype up. It's worth it too. Just keep an eye out for more added dates and you should be good.

Ouija
Nov 28, 2004

dont try

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

My wife and I are looking at flying out for 6 days (including travel) in early June. We're interested in doing the standard stuff - a Broadway play, a visit to central park and the Met, fancy prix fixe lunches, and greasy street food dinners. We have a few questions to start the planning off:
  • Should we aim to visit over a weekend, or would visiting during the week be better?
  • If we want to spend a day out of Manhattan, where should we go? We'd love to have a neighborhood to walk around in that's subway accessible and has good food and neat local shops. The ability to bar hop with $5 drinks would be a major plus.
  • Are there any tall buildings with great views that don't have the wait of the empire state building?
Right now we're just trying to nail down the basic structure of the trip - I'm sure I'll be back with a ton more questions closer to June. Any help is greatly appreciated!

The tourist areas will be more crowded on weekends, the business areas will be more crowded on the weekdays - if you're here for 6 days I don't think it'll matter much.

Neighborhoods in Brooklyn I can recommend are Park Slope (5th or 7th ave), Cobble Hill (Smith Street), DUMBO, Williamsburg (Bedford Ave), Greenpoint (Franklin Ave) - In Queens I suppose Broadway in Astoria is the closest I can think of.. but it's pretty unremarkable. You won't find 5$ drinks in New York City unless it's in a seedy dive.. expect ~10$ wells & wine, ~6$ drafts, can find cans for 3-5$

Top Of The Rock

screenwritersblues
Sep 13, 2010

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

My wife and I are looking at flying out for 6 days (including travel) in early June. We're interested in doing the standard stuff - a Broadway play, a visit to central park and the Met, fancy prix fixe lunches, and greasy street food dinners. We have a few questions to start the planning off:
  • Should we aim to visit over a weekend, or would visiting during the week be better?
  • If we want to spend a day out of Manhattan, where should we go? We'd love to have a neighborhood to walk around in that's subway accessible and has good food and neat local shops. The ability to bar hop with $5 drinks would be a major plus.
  • Are there any tall buildings with great views that don't have the wait of the empire state building?
Right now we're just trying to nail down the basic structure of the trip - I'm sure I'll be back with a ton more questions closer to June. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Top of the rock is pretty good and usually has a much shorter wait time than the Empire. Some even say that it has better views, while others don't.

Also if you're planning on doing The Met, take your time and look around. There's a lot of smaller things that you'll miss. If you want you can do a tour through this company called Museumhack (https://www.museumhack.com). They will show you the small things that you will pass by and also might miss if you don't know what you're looking at. They offer a late night tour that runs on Friday nights when the Met is opened late. It's $89, but you can get a drink before hand which is pretty awesome.

For you visit: if you can stay through the weekend (IE: Fly in on a Wednesday and leave on a Monday). The weekend has a lot more stuff going on than during the week. It's also cheaper if you stay through the weekend and also depends on where you plan on flying into.

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Thanks a ton for the advice! Right now we're looking at flying in on a Thursday and leaving on a Tuesday. We're ready to book flights and hotels, but I need some more advice on where to stay. We want to stay in Manhattan, and we plan on rolling the dice with the Hotwire secret hotel thing. Here's how Hotwire divides up Manhattan:

Which areas are the best to roll the dice in?

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer
I stayed in the New Yorker Hotel at 8th and 34th about a month ago. Very art-deco, near the fashion district. Your map shows it in the 142$ area, so that seems reasonable. The hotel Tick Tock Diner has pretty bad service but the food is passable. There is another, better diner-type place connected on the other side. Stay away from room-service, I spent $45 on a 6 pack of beer.

Tons of stuff in walking distance and the subway is on the same block. It may go without saying, but don't go to any of the Starbucks in midtown as they are all awful.

My uncle lost some pot in his room one night after he came stumbling in drunk. The hotel staff found it and put it on his night table the next day. :greenangel:

Setset fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Mar 29, 2014

Digger
Sep 22, 2005

Digger T. Turtle
I will be visiting NYC with my girlfriend end of July to late August. We are coming from Australia so will check out some east coast cities as well as maybe Montreal and Toronto. We will be catching up and most likely staying with my girlfriends little sister and her boyfriend, after they finish some tours. Any ideas where would be best to stay? Dates will be 29/7 until 12/8. We range in age from 23 to 29. All into good live music.

We have traveled to a few different cities around the world so getting around won't be much of a problem. Is it best to stay in Manhattan somewhere? And which part of somewhere? Would airbnb be the best source for finding accommodation?

Also a list of cool galleries, experiences and bars would be appreciated. I am absolutely going to be checking out Barcade with a bag full of quarters! I also like my sports so will maybe do a Madison Square Garden tour and hope to catch a Yankees game. Would it be safe for an unassuming Australian to spectate at something like Rucker Park? I am a big basketball fan so any other streetball hotspots I would like to hear about.

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde

karl fungus fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Apr 24, 2015

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Digger posted:

Also a list of cool galleries, experiences and bars would be appreciated. I am absolutely going to be checking out Barcade with a bag full of quarters!

When we went last year we stayed in Williamsburg - like karl fungus says, it's stupid easy to get into Manhattan and a bit cheaper. We had a really nice apartment that was a few minutes walk from the Metro, which was then 1 stop away from Manhattan. We went to Barcade on our last night, it's a super fun place and the games are 25c each. The best thing about it was they keep the cabinets in immaculate condition, all the controls work perfectly and you'll have a blast if you like classic video gaming. The beers decent too, and I couldn't help but pick up a T-shirt to advertise them wherever I may go.

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

I think we're going to try for a 4 star in Chelsea. It looks like all the 4 stars in Chelsea (on Hotwire's mystery hotel thing) are in a square between 26th and 29th, and 7th ave and 6th ave.

A quick look shows bars/restaurants/street food all within walking distance, as well as a short walk to multiple subway lines. I've also read good things about Upright Citizens Brigade, which is 2 blocks away. Is staying in this area a good idea, and is there anything I should know?

A GIANT PARSNIP fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Apr 5, 2014

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

I'm going to be visiting family in Astoria around the start of May, is there any reason to shift my dates around a bit? Like, 1st week of may vs 2nd week? Some big event to see or bad weather to avoid or something like that.

runawayturtles
Aug 2, 2004

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

I think we're going to try for a 4 star in Chelsea. It looks like all the 4 stars in Chelsea (on Hotwire's mystery hotel thing) are in a square between 26th and 29th, and 7th ave and 6th ave.

A quick look shows bars/restaurants/street food all within walking distance, as well as a short walk to multiple subway lines. I've also read good things about Upright Citizens Brigade, which is 2 blocks away. Is staying in this area a good idea, and is there anything I should know?

It will certainly be expensive relative to other places you could stay, but it sounds like you're fine with that. Chelsea is a very nice area and you shouldn't have any issues staying there.

Toebone
Jul 1, 2002

Start remembering what you hear.

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

Upright Citizens Brigade is excellent. Be prepared to wait in line a bit, even if you buy tickets in advance - it's first come, first served seating, so it's worth getting there a little early to get a good spot. Amy Poehler ended up being a secret guest performer last time I went, which was neat.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

I'm going to be coming into new york through jfk, then taking public transit to astoria. I'm planning on taking the airtrain to the jamaica station, then catching the E train and transfering to the NQ and getting off at the Ditmars stop.

Anything to be aware of? Like what appear to be a a couple weird transfers?

bam thwok
Sep 20, 2005
I sure hope I don't get banned

appropriatemetaphor posted:

I'm going to be coming into new york through jfk, then taking public transit to astoria. I'm planning on taking the airtrain to the jamaica station, then catching the E train and transfering to the NQ and getting off at the Ditmars stop.

Anything to be aware of? Like what appear to be a a couple weird transfers?

Yeah, it's just a couple of weird transfers. If you're travelling with anyone else you should just take a cab. It'll be way simpler and save you like an hour (traffic notwithstanding).

bam thwok fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Apr 11, 2014

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

What are some good concert venues in the like, 5-10$ range?

bam thwok posted:

Yeah, it's just a couple of weird transfers. If you're travelling with anyone else you should just take a cab. It'll be way simpler and save you like an hour (traffic notwithstanding).

Cool, yeah it's just me so I'm trying to avoid dropping a hundo on a gypsy cab while I'm all tired and jet laggy. Public transit it is.

bam thwok
Sep 20, 2005
I sure hope I don't get banned

Cool, yeah it's just me so I'm trying to avoid dropping a hundo on a gypsy cab while I'm all tired and jet laggy. Public transit it is.

Taxis are pretty tightly regulated in NYC, especially at the airports. As long as you go to the taxi stand instead of saying "yes" to the first person at baggage claim who tries to manhandle your luggage and asks if you need a cab, the chance of getting swindled is effectively 0%.

If I had to choose between spending $10 plus 1.5 hours of groggy bag-hauling through multiple transfers versus dropping $50 bucks on the taxi and not worrying about anything by the skyline for the 20-30 minutes it would take, it'd be a no-brainer. But I don't know your budget.

quote:

Depends on where you're going to be spending most of your time/what you like. Don't really have any advice if jazz clubs are your thing or something. For rock dive venues in lower Manhattan, I like the Mercury Lounge and Bowery Ballroom. More like $10-$25 though. There's cheaper stuff in Brooklyn, but I don't have direct experience.

Douche4Sale
May 8, 2003

...and then God said, "Let there be douche!"

Does anyone have hotel recommendations for Manhattan? I'm going to be attending a conference in June at the WTC. The conference planners have a deal to get us discounted rooms at the Club Quarters, World Trade Center for $250/night, which still seems pricey (my employer will only pay for 1-2 nights and I'm planning on sightseeing for a few days, so ~5 nights). However, as I look around at other places in Manhattan it still looks like I'm going to be paying close to $200 just about anywhere else. Should I just go with the conference one, or are there better deals to be had? Note that I live, work, and commute in San Francisco, so I have no problem with walking/public transit, but I'd prefer to stay in Manhattan since that is where I'll be spending most of my time.

Toebone
Jul 1, 2002

Start remembering what you hear.

Cake Shop, Union Pool, Shae Stadium, sometimes Glasslands and Bell House, lots more. Check out The Skint or Brooklyn Vegan for lists of cheap shows in the area. Brooklyn Bowl also sometimes has really cheap or free late-night shows and DJs.

For jazz, check out the Blue Note or Fat Cat, they often have bands going all night with a cover. Marie's Crisis is a pretty fun piano bar, if that's your thing.

Toebone fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Apr 19, 2014

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

Cool yeah I checked out glasslands and they seemed to have stuff I like.

Totally forgot about brooklynvgan which I have bookmarked, what a fool I've been.

Toymachine
Jul 2, 2007

Warning - Posts created under the influence of Codeine and/or Skittles

St. Vitus in Brooklyn is awesome for metal and hard rock shows.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Seconded. Upside down crosses for the toilet door handles, too cool.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

Cool cool. Might see TOY in some venue that I forget.

I know like, natural history museum, but what are some other like major nerd attractions? I like science and history and poo poo.

freebooter
Jul 7, 2009

Me and my girlfriend are going to be in NYC for the first two weeks of June. We were planning on staying in Manhattan, but looking at Brooklyn, it seems like we could easily save $50 a night which adds up to $700. I have the foreigner's opinion that you JUST HAVE TO stay in Manhattan, but is that true? Is it $700 worth of true?

This is with airbnb, by the way, not sure if it will hold up for hotels/hostels if we go that route.

SwivelTits2000
Jan 17, 2007
Retarded

freebooter posted:

Me and my girlfriend are going to be in NYC for the first two weeks of June. We were planning on staying in Manhattan, but looking at Brooklyn, it seems like we could easily save $50 a night which adds up to $700. I have the foreigner's opinion that you JUST HAVE TO stay in Manhattan, but is that true? Is it $700 worth of true?

Definitely not true. In my experience your concentration of subway stations, restaurants, coffee shops, tourist traps, etc is much, much denser in Manhattan than it is in the surrounding boroughs. However, this can be blown away depending on where exactly you're staying. Go with whichever location you like the looks / features of best. Consider how far each is from what you want to do. Look carefully at the surrounding neighborhoods for stores / restaurants / etc that interest you. Don't worry about whether it's Brooklyn or Manhattan, worry about how close it is to where you want to be. Just because it's in Manhattan doesn't automatically mean it's any better or worse, and the same with Brooklyn.

Maybe post the address / neighborhood area of where you're considering and we can give you a little more insight on the area. Personally I always stay at The Jane in the meatpacking district, and I'm trying out Z Hotel in Long Island City this fall.

sellouts
Apr 23, 2003

I love NYC but 2 weeks in a hotel is a long time.

This is an anti NYC idea but have you considered breaking your trip up and taking the train to Philly, Boston or DC?

Then you could stay in both places on either end of your visit to one of those cities.

goku chewbacca
Dec 14, 2002
Why not stay in an AirBnB rental. The City hasn't yet been successful in getting all the "illegal" 1-night whole apartment rentals removed. Find one rented by a single private owner with good reviews, and not one owned by an investor with multiple listings.

freebooter
Jul 7, 2009

SwivelTits2000 posted:

Maybe post the address / neighborhood area of where you're considering and we can give you a little more insight on the area. Personally I always stay at The Jane in the meatpacking district, and I'm trying out Z Hotel in Long Island City this fall.

Not really familiar enough with the city to look at it that closely yet; all I know is that the busiest area is Midtown which is south of Central Park, and maybe a little bit further south of that. The very tip is the financial district and the lower east side (by far the biggest concentration of cheaper Lower Manhattan airbnb places) is meant to still be a bit impoverished. Am I wrong or am I right?

edit - this is what the airbnb site looks like with the slider at $160 or less per night:

So mostly Lower East Side.

sellouts posted:

I love NYC but 2 weeks in a hotel is a long time.

This is an anti NYC idea but have you considered breaking your trip up and taking the train to Philly, Boston or DC?

Then you could stay in both places on either end of your visit to one of those cities.

For me, it's the end of a month-long motorcycle trip from LA to New York with my Dad (which will include DC). My girlfriend is flying up from Australia so we can spend some time in New York before we fly to the UK to start living in London (with a few days stopover in Iceland). I was thinking that 14 days might actually be quite long. It will be longer for me because Dad flies out the day after my girlfriend gets there, and I assume he'll want to arrive a few days before that. We haven't booked flights yet, maybe we should cut it down to a more manageable 10 days or something? On the other hand, how many days of my life am I going to spend in New York? #firstworldproblems, I know...

goku chewbacca posted:

Why not stay in an AirBnB rental. The City hasn't yet been successful in getting all the "illegal" 1-night whole apartment rentals removed. Find one rented by a single private owner with good reviews, and not one owned by an investor with multiple listings.

Yep, that's what we're looking at at the moment. They honestly seem to be around the same price as private hostel rooms or budget hotels, though, and without the security of it actually being a hotel.

freebooter fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Apr 27, 2014

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

That one on Kent Ave might be a place I used last year. One of the economy, but still nice imo, apartments in The Edge. Amazing view of Manhattan at night, nice dude as the landlord and a few minutes walk from the Bedford Ave Metro, and the next stop you're in Manhattan.

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart
Wife and I are going for a long weekend in August (coming in very late Wednesday night, leaving Sunday afternoon) We're going to see two Broadway shows while we're there, the main reason for our trip. We're staying in Manhattan, but we may want to see some other parts; I've got an aunt that lives in Queens.

What I'm hoping someone can help me with are suggestions for

(A) A fancy, romantic place to eat dinner one night. Cost almost not a factor.
(B) Cheap, tasty places to have lunch. It's New York and we're tourists, so I suppose pizza is required at some point.
(C) Any attractions to see in our non-eating, non-theater-watching time. The wife and I both like museums, we're both quite nerdy, and we like to avoid stuff that's extremely "touristy".

Thanks in advance for any suggestions anyone can give.

screenwritersblues
Sep 13, 2010
Hey SwivelTits2000, Sleep No More just started booking through August, so there's hope that there might be more shows added in October. Check around July to see if they add more.

EDIT:

smilingfish posted:

Wife and I are going for a long weekend in August (coming in very late Wednesday night, leaving Sunday afternoon) We're going to see two Broadway shows while we're there, the main reason for our trip. We're staying in Manhattan, but we may want to see some other parts; I've got an aunt that lives in Queens.

What I'm hoping someone can help me with are suggestions for

(A) A fancy, romantic place to eat dinner one night. Cost almost not a factor.
(B) Cheap, tasty places to have lunch. It's New York and we're tourists, so I suppose pizza is required at some point.
(C) Any attractions to see in our non-eating, non-theater-watching time. The wife and I both like museums, we're both quite nerdy, and we like to avoid stuff that's extremely "touristy".

Thanks in advance for any suggestions anyone can give.

A&B) Where are you thinking? NYC is pretty big for things like that.

C) Museum type stuff. Avoid the MoMA and AMNH. As much as I hate to say it, the crowds there are pretty awful. I went to both a few times and the crowds even during a weekday and a weekend are just not fun. Hands down The Met is perfect. While it may seem crowded when you first walk in, the crowds thins out really fast because its so drat big. There's a lot of smaller ones too, like The Frick Collection and also the New Museum. Also, if your down for a tour, I've mentioned this a few times already, Museum Hack will show you the things that you might miss or don't get as much credit as they should. It should but just a little over $40 for a ticket (you just need one reservation and you're good) and they do a late night tour that's a little more expensive, but worth it because you get see a differnt version of The Met.

Also if you two are into comics at all, I strongly suggest that you check out both Forbiden Planet in The Village and Midtown Comics at various locations. They're the best stores in the City and the staff is really helpful when it comes to anything.

screenwritersblues fucked around with this message at 19:55 on May 5, 2014

somnolence
Sep 29, 2011
One thing I sort of regret not doing while in NYC was seeing a comedy/improv show at the UCB theatre. This may have been mentioned already in the thread, but they have shows that sell out really quickly that only have tickets available at the door on the day of the show (ASSSCAT). Here's more information:

http://newyork.ucbtheatre.com/location

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

somnolence posted:

One thing I sort of regret not doing while in NYC was seeing a comedy/improv show at the UCB theatre. This may have been mentioned already in the thread, but they have shows that sell out really quickly that only have tickets available at the door on the day of the show (ASSSCAT). Here's more information:

http://newyork.ucbtheatre.com/location

Anyone know what time I should show up for the free Asscat3000 show at 9:30 tonight?

A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

In a few weeks, my girlfriend and I will be heading into NY to see a show on Broadway . I'm in Boston, what I typically do is drive down to New Haven and take the Metro-North into the city.

We're only going to be staying one night, and I guess my main question is where I should stay. I'm sure this gets asked a lot, but there's so many drat options I almost don't know where to begin. I'm not averse to paying a few hundred bucks, seeing as its just for one night. Would it be better to stay nearer the theater area, or should we stay further away? I've never done the cab thing in NY, it doesn't quite work the same as in Boston I don't think.

Anyway, just hoping someone can point me in the right general direction of where to start looking. Thanks!

inklesspen
Oct 17, 2007

Here I am coming, with the good news of me, and you hate it. You can think only of the bell and how much I have it, and you are never the goose. I will run around with my bell as much as I want and you will make despair.
Buglord

A Proper Uppercut posted:

In a few weeks, my girlfriend and I will be heading into NY to see a show on Broadway . I'm in Boston, what I typically do is drive down to New Haven and take the Metro-North into the city.

We're only going to be staying one night, and I guess my main question is where I should stay. I'm sure this gets asked a lot, but there's so many drat options I almost don't know where to begin. I'm not averse to paying a few hundred bucks, seeing as its just for one night. Would it be better to stay nearer the theater area, or should we stay further away? I've never done the cab thing in NY, it doesn't quite work the same as in Boston I don't think.

Anyway, just hoping someone can point me in the right general direction of where to start looking. Thanks!

In that price range, I'd head out of the theatre district and stay in some cool hotel like Jane Hotel.

somnolence
Sep 29, 2011

nrr posted:

Anyone know what time I should show up for the free Asscat3000 show at 9:30 tonight?

The earlier you can get there the better, when I tried to go the line was around the block and all of the free tickets had been handed out already.

Digger posted:

Also a list of cool galleries, experiences and bars would be appreciated.

Spend a day at MOMA and check out the top of the rock.

somnolence fucked around with this message at 04:54 on May 26, 2014

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
That Totoro has an AR-15!
Does anyone have any recommendations for German food near Midtown? I'm quite taken with the idea of the brauhaus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SwivelTits2000
Jan 17, 2007
Retarded

Hey SwivelTits2000, Sleep No More just started booking through August, so there's hope that there might be more shows added in October. Check around July to see if they add more.

Awesome - thanks!

inklesspen posted:

In that price range, I'd head out of the theatre district and stay in some cool hotel like Jane Hotel.

I'm a little late, but seconding The Jane. It's an experience and I mean that in a good way. It's our standard go-to hotel every time we're in town. We've tried a few other places but The Jane always delivers.

Digger posted:

Also a list of cool galleries, experiences and bars would be appreciated.

The Roosevelt Island sky tram at night can be amazing. If you have an MTA multi-day pass it's also free. Granted there isn't much to do on Roosevelt Island but the view and experience are worth it. Even though it's kind of touristy it's nowhere on the scale of say 30 Rock.

Also I know Webster Hall gets viewed as some hyper-touristy meat market but the venue has a tremendous amount of history behind it. If there's a decent show playing there it's worth a trip. If you go on a Friday / Saturday night you're going to get the drunken bro crowd, so sit those nights out. Unless it's pouring. If you hit on a rainy Saturday night, most of the "brahs" stay home and Circus' theatrics can be an experience.

Just bring earplugs because holy poo poo.

SwivelTits2000 fucked around with this message at 16:06 on May 29, 2014

• Locked thread