Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
I bought some HP to pay it forward and if I get in to agents of goon I expect the next person to do the same!

E: my game name is McDongles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

Hey guys, clarification: don't accept/promote anyone if they haven't confirmed their Goon status! Somebody named MightyEris just joined slot 12 like a minute after I bought it and somebody immediately made them a commander. I have no idea who this person is, and I obviously want this alliance to be a Goon brother/sisterhood. This isn't really a big deal because I'm assuming there'll be more advanced alliance options in the future (or maybe they'll leave on their own) but whoever did that please be more careful if you're not sure who they are!

Snazzy Frocks / McDongles I purchased spot #13 for you!

E: McDongles you've been accepted and promoted!

Happy Bear Suit fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Mar 15, 2014

Sillyman
Jul 21, 2008
Pending for AgentsOfGOON G.O.O.N. as SillymanSA, expecting to play every couple days or so.

Edit: I should probably join G.O.O.N. or something instead since I'm less active and money-having, hang on

Sillyman fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Mar 15, 2014

seravid
Apr 21, 2010

Let me tell you of the world I used to know
xenoblaster waiting to be accepted in the goony AgentsOfGOON goonsquad. That's a lovely show, by the way, shame on whoever made up that name.

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

Haha, shame on me! :frogbon:

I'm fresh out of HP from opening up 3 slots so whoever has got the resources to spare, open the doors to your goonygoon brethren!

Sefer
Sep 2, 2006
Not supposed to be here today

seravid posted:

xenoblaster waiting to be accepted in the goony AgentsOfGOON goonsquad. That's a lovely show, by the way, shame on whoever made up that name.

Are you talking about Agents of SHIELD? Because there are a lot more Agents of XXXX out there- like Nextwave, Agents of HATE.

Mighty Eris
Mar 24, 2005

Jolly good show, eh old man?
Actually a goon, but I joined before I saw pay it forward and I'm broke, so I left to open up a slot. Enjoy!

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
Juggernaut heroic mode just opened up.

Restricted roster, but at least a few good options to use.

e: New Thor, IM40, Psylocke, Captain America, M Hawkeye, Wolverine, M Storm, M BW.

Sefer
Sep 2, 2006

Largepotato posted:

Juggernaut heroic mode just opened up.

Restricted roster, but at least a few good options to use.

e: New Thor, IM40, Psylocke, Captain America, M Hawkeye, Wolverine, M Storm, M BW.

On the downside, no healers, on the up side, no one I was planning on using in the other event.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Hahahahaha they locked out Marvel Now Thor

That is wonderful

I'm using Wolvie/Cap/Storm and I'm #1 in my bracket now. I really hate the new Thor though, he is exactly the same but deals more damage because higher level. It's the laziest loving thing. Wolverine has three different variations, Storm has two, Black Widow has three, and they're all different in some way. But Thor modern is literally just Thor, with bigger numbers.

I was hoping for at least a tweak to the ap costs or something

I don't even want his covers, I'm never going to build Thor Modern out fully and never going to have the ISO to max him

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

Oh hey Eris, sorry I didn't notice you in the thread but you actually didn't have to leave! Just so long as it's a Goon and not some random person I'm okay with it!

E: added Xenoblaster

Happy Bear Suit fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Mar 15, 2014

Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

Joining AgentsofGOON as Brucie Beetle, if you're still taking regular goons?

Zinglon
Nov 12, 2007
LP Subforum Reader
Applied to G.O.O.N. as rds. I do passably in the big events and ignore most of the smaller tourneys, so feel free to kick me if it turns into another big Pizza Dog sorta alliance. It'd take me at least a month to save up HP for a slot.

matryx
Jul 22, 2005

I think I just had an evilgasm...
I'll join agentsofgoon but I only have 225HP currently.
In game name is same as here.
Currently [Pending] ofc.

l33tfuzzbox
Apr 3, 2009
I started a scrub alliance called supergoons. It filled up fast so if you joined let me know. Otherwise ill make some space for some fellow scrubs.

seravid
Apr 21, 2010

I've opened a new slot for AgentsOfGOON.

Sefer posted:

Are you talking about Agents of SHIELD? Because there are a lot more Agents of XXXX out there- like Nextwave, Agents of HATE.

I'm talking about the tv show, yes. You think I read comic books, like some nerd ?

Sefer
Sep 2, 2006

seravid posted:

You think I read comic books, like some nerd ?

Your avatar is from a webcomic, so I thought it was a safe assumption :)

Seriously read Nextwave.

seravid
Apr 21, 2010

Sefer posted:

Your avatar is from a webcomic, so I thought it was a safe assumption :)

Seriously read Nextwave.

That was forced on me by the freaking avatar fairy :mad:

StupidNewbie
Jun 28, 2004
HELO INTERNET! I AM NOW GOON

seravid posted:

I've opened a new slot for AgentsOfGOON.

Joining as BagmanRocks. I can open a new slot if you promote me!

networkwolf
Mar 14, 2012
I think it's best to have a few consolidated alliances as well. Rejoined as RJWolf. I'll add a slot as well!

Friendly Fire
Dec 29, 2004
All my friends got me for my birthday was this stupid custom title. Fuck my friends.

StupidNewbie posted:

Joining as BagmanRocks. I can open a new slot if you promote me!

Done.

Edit:

networkwolf posted:

I think it's best to have a few consolidated alliances as well. Rejoined as RJWolf. I'll add a slot as well!

Will approve this once the new slot is open.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
Looks like they finally killed prologue healing by taking web bandages away from the spider man team ups in the venom missions

StupidNewbie
Jun 28, 2004
HELO INTERNET! I AM NOW GOON

Friendly Fire posted:

Done.

Edit:

Will approve this once the new slot is open.

And done.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

l33tfuzzbox posted:

I started a scrub alliance called supergoons. It filled up fast so if you joined let me know. Otherwise ill make some space for some fellow scrubs.

I joined this just now as HGH90. If I'm too bad or substandard feel free to kick me out.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Can I play my phone account on steam? Or is that too convenient?

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

To go quickly is foolish. To go slowly is prudent. Not to go; that is wisdom.
Old news, but finally got around to reading the patch notes,

quote:

- These leaderboards will enable Alliance members to view their or other members' progress in a given event in a much more straightforward manner.

Really? Can I see how you guys are doing? I'm curious.

quote:

- As Iso-8 research continues, the ability to measure how much more powerful certain strains of Iso-8 make subjects has become more granular. As a result, Agents are now able to view the effective level of any Iso-8 powered up characters in an Event where they are more powerful. This does not result in a change in balance for those characters, it is simply a more straightforward way of viewing their assets' available skills.

I had to read this three or four times before I realised it meant "we painted the buffed guy's names purple". :v:

Shroud
May 11, 2009

Fat Samurai posted:

Old news, but finally got around to reading the patch notes,

Go to Event Rewards > Alliance Rank (at the bottom).

Edit: For anyone in Metal Bawkses (Slimchim, TheWiseTeen,austin123), I only have 400HP so I can't expand the alliance. If anyone wants to expand it, let me know so I can promote you.

Also, we now have an empty slot if anyone wants to join in.

Shroud fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Mar 15, 2014

Friendly Fire
Dec 29, 2004
All my friends got me for my birthday was this stupid custom title. Fuck my friends.

Fat Samurai posted:

If you can, I have no idea how to do it.

Edit:

Shroud posted:

This shows how the alliance is going but not individuals within the alliance.

Friendly Fire
Dec 29, 2004

networkwolf posted:

Approved this. We are at 16/16 until someone buys another slot.

Arschlochkind
Mar 29, 2010

:stare:

Fat Samurai posted:

I had to read this three or four times before I realised it meant "we painted the buffed guy's names purple". :v:

It shows their powered-up level equivalent too.

That Ignorant Sap
Nov 20, 2010

YOU AIN'T LOOKIN' AT A
BUNCH OF RHINOS, HERE.

Shroud posted:

Edit: For anyone in Metal Bawkses (Slimchim, TheWiseTeen,austin123), I only have 400HP so I can't expand the alliance. If anyone wants to expand it, let me know so I can promote you.

In as SomeGuyBCS. I can open up a new slot.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Seems like the leader at G.O.O.N is away right now. Is there any other alliance besides pizza dog and agents of goon that wants a poor guy with 350 HP?

That Ignorant Sap
Nov 20, 2010

YOU AIN'T LOOKIN' AT A
BUNCH OF RHINOS, HERE.

Shroud posted:

Yikes, my characters are 20+ levels behind everyone else's. If I need to leave to let a higher level player in, no problem.

Friendly Fire
Dec 29, 2004

That Ignorant Sap posted:

Yikes, my characters are 20+ levels behind everyone else's. If I need to leave to let a higher level player in, no problem.

It shouldn't matter as your MMR should be lower meaning you get easier match ups to compensate.

Moon Man
Mar 31, 2006

The Moon, for Christ's Sake

SynthOrange posted:

Okay, I suppose I'd better start maintaining a list of active goon alliances in the op. And uh, what the current size upgrade costs are? Post here or pm me to get your alliance in the op.

Pizza Dog 14/14 1500hp next upgrade
G.O.O.N. ? ?
Legion of Goon ? ?

Go ahead and add the Alliance I started a few hours ago. Wailing Fungus is looking for active members. I only have two members now, my good friend and I.

Shroud
May 11, 2009

SynthOrange posted:

Okay, I suppose I'd better start maintaining a list of active goon alliances in the op. And uh, what the current size upgrade costs are? Post here or pm me to get your alliance in the op.

Pizza Dog 14/14 1500hp next upgrade
G.O.O.N. ? ?
Legion of Goon ? ?

Metal Bawkses 5/6

Edit: thanks to That Ignorant Sap

Shroud fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Mar 15, 2014

Sindri
Nov 4, 2009

Moon Man posted:

Go ahead and add the Alliance I started a few hours ago. Wailing Fungus is looking for active members. I only have two members now, my good friend and I.

Hey, added myself to your alliance if you'll have me.
Puzzle Quest name is zetsubousensei, but mostly I've interacted with other goons as Iblis Trigger Warning.

That Ignorant Sap
Nov 20, 2010

YOU AIN'T LOOKIN' AT A
BUNCH OF RHINOS, HERE.

Shroud posted:

Metal Bawkses 5/5

Ah, I see I got made commander. Extra spot bought, we're at 5/6. Next spot will cost 700hp if anyone pays forward.

cbx
Dec 4, 2007

Smasher Dynamo's assistant of the Super-League.
If Wailing Fungus is still looking for a member, I'll join. I'm cbx19 in the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

messagemode1
Jun 9, 2006

Ok I'm ready to abandon my alliance for agents of goon. How many are init now? I can afford to open a slot.

Pending as mm1sa

messagemode1 fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Mar 16, 2014