Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Battlefield Madicine*3

Close call with the attempted regicide. Let's know enough to not stab ourselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eagle884
Mar 2, 2014

Haifisch posted:

Presencex2, Internal Affairsx1. And lead the parade, but do not speak.

This is my vote as well.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

ViggyNash posted:

We know 30.5 wasn't enough elegance to pass, and there's no chance in hell we'll have enough Public Speaking before then (without ignoring more important things), and nothing bad happens if we fail, so just lead the parade.

We'll need a whole lot of Court Manners for the upcoming ball, and Internal Affairs becomes really important soon and later on, so pump that. Unfortunately, we have no Lumen skill this time, so we have to ignore all those checks and hope we don't die. Also Presence so we can scare the poo poo out of Sirin later on.

This is sound logic. I agree with these votes

RefinedUndefined
Jan 1, 2013

Just burn everything, that'll solve your problems.

One Room Disco posted:

Battlefield Medicine, Flattery, and Internal Affairs

Lead the parade, don't make a speech

This.

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
Lore, because it's more likely to have checks for it than Meditation, and Divination is capped until we train more Faith,

Flattery, so Elodie will know when she's being insulted, so she can learn how to give backhanded compliments, and so she can train more Court Manners,

Logistics, so she'll know how much money falling stars are worth.

There is no way Elodie has the time to train Public Speaking to a decent level, so she might as well lead the parade, but don't talk.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Haifisch posted:

Presencex2, Internal Affairsx1. And lead the parade, but do not speak.

Sounds about right.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.

ViggyNash posted:

We know 30.5 wasn't enough elegance to pass, and there's no chance in hell we'll have enough Public Speaking before then (without ignoring more important things), and nothing bad happens if we fail, so just lead the parade.

We'll need a whole lot of Court Manners for the upcoming ball, and Internal Affairs becomes really important soon and later on, so pump that. Unfortunately, we have no Lumen skill this time, so we have to ignore all those checks and hope we don't die. Also Presence so we can scare the poo poo out of Sirin later on.

I too, agree with this.

Arcade Rabbit
Nov 11, 2013

ViggyNash posted:

Looks good to me!

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010
I'm pretty sure we can't advance Court Manners without a second skill in the field.

Lead the Parade, but don't speak

Presence x2, Trade x1

Suzaku
Feb 15, 2012
We can't put anything more into Court Manners until we get the other two skills to at least 25.

Battlefield Medicine x3 to potentially be able to rock the hospitals. Once we have them in place we can break into the health insurance industry and make mad bank. Econoprincess HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Lead the parade, but do not give a speech. Let the people see their corporate overlord, but let's not embarrass ourselves by trying to actually talk about it.

Continue wearing the Fabutux 3000.

gegi
Aug 3, 2004
Butterfly Girl
I think the hospital check has already been failed (it was skimmed over in the last update because it was the same as previous playthrough)

Muraena
Feb 18, 2013

Justice. Honor. Anime~
Rush Elegance to 50 so we don't suck at parade (hopefuly) and noble party.
Lead, don't make a speech.

alex314
Nov 22, 2007

Happy Blue posted:

Lore, because it's more likely to have checks for it than Meditation, and Divination is capped until we train more Faith,

Flattery, so Elodie will know when she's being insulted, so she can learn how to give backhanded compliments, and so she can train more Court Manners,

Logistics, so she'll know how much money falling stars are worth.

There is no way Elodie has the time to train Public Speaking to a decent level, so she might as well lead the parade, but don't talk.

Sounds like a plan.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Intrigue x3

Lead the parade but don't speak

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

"I'm Jack Frost, ho! Nice to meet ya, hee ho!"

Voting is closed.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Parade

Lead: 19

Make a speech: 2

Don't go: 2

Obligatory Tuxedo Vote - 1

Classes

Presence: 15

Internal Affairs: 14

Battlefield Medicine: 13

Public Speaking: 6

Elegance: 5

Court Manners: 4

Intrigue: 3

Lore: 3

Logistics: 2

Trade: 1

Composure: 1

Foreign Affairs: 1

Instrument: 1

Voice: 1

Winners

Lead the parade

Tuxedo x :20bux:

Internal affairs x 3

Presence x 2

Battlefield Medicine

There are a couple of things I need to point out.

Penakoto posted:

Inventing healthcare

This event already happened on week 12

ViggyNash posted:

We'll need a whole lot of Court Manners

We can't raise court manners any higher until we get flattery and public speaking above 25.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

The owl event is the same as before.

This week is the same as last time until...

As their royal sponsor, it is your right to decide the content of the first printing.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Mommy was the best.

Penakoto
Aug 21, 2013

Anyone who doesn't vote for the Mom poetry tribute is a bad person.

jonjonaug
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Royal family propaganda.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Mother poem. It's the right thing to do.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Another event I never saw.
Teach the plebs about the greatness of the magnificent royal line.

Now I really wonder which option we are missing due to lack of strategy.
Maybe we could have made propaganda praising Elodie herself, if she would have thought of it.

Now the people will just see that the mother was a great regent and feel that she is underwhelming by comparison.

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Mar 18, 2014

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Religious doctrine! After all, your mother was a saint.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Let me tell you about my mother...

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
Religious doctrine, because it's completely out of left field. Also Elondie has better things to do besides write emo poetry about her dead mom.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Moms are awesome, let me count the ways

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010
Awkwardly written teenage poetry about our dead mother

Suzaku
Feb 15, 2012
Moms are tough!

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Beatify your mother in accordance with scripture

zonohedron
Aug 14, 2006

Air is lava! posted:

Now the people will just see that the mother was a great regent and feel that she is underwhelming by comparison.

Elodie's mom wasn't regent - she was queen in her own right. And since part of being a queen is talking about how our dynasty is really awesome, let's publish poems praising Mom.

Catalina
May 20, 2008

ArchangeI posted:

Awkwardly written teenage poetry about our dead mother

Exactly what I was going to say. This, please!

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Violets are blue
Roses are red
Publish my poems
Or you are dead :black101:

chiefnewo
May 21, 2007

Mother-praising poems. No sane ruler lets the church grow stronger unless they run the church themselves.

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
Hooray for Mom!

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
PUBLISH THE GUTENBERG BIBLE but make it about dogs. Every reference to God is now a reference to Dog. In addition, the metal sort for the word "Dog" will be baptized in dog pee, so everybody knows the book is sacred. Using the power of Technology we will bring all of Nova back into the One True Faith! :smugdog:

zonohedron
Aug 14, 2006

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

PUBLISH THE GUTENBERG BIBLE but make it about dogs. :smugdog:

So instead of the Festival of the Good Lady it's the Festival of the Good Doggie? :3:

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

:regd09::hf::catholic:

post religious words on book

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
We wouldn't be where we are today if it wasn't for mom. (And mom dying, and...)

A Pair Of Ducks
Dec 16, 2009
Dear mother in her grave
A wise and just ruler of Nova
Josyln now raids wine cellars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
PRAISE THE SUN MY MOM

• Locked thread