Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I am not a doctor this is not medical advice but I know I'm not supposed to eat Broccoli or Soy-products, because they are anti-thyroidic-function and I am hypo, so maybe you can do some small dietary changes to reduce the hyper while pending proper treatment but I am not a doctor this is not medical advice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Tempus Fugit posted:

Catch the new Tycho yet, Wildlife?

I've listened to a few songs and I really like it so far. Only problem is an unexpected expense came out and I can't afford to buy it anymore. :(

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

hey tkh I think a long-nosed clone of your cat was just dropped off at the shelter I used to work at

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER

Kat Delacour posted:

I am not a doctor this is not medical advice but I know I'm not supposed to eat Broccoli or Soy-products, because they are anti-thyroidic-function and I am hypo, so maybe you can do some small dietary changes to reduce the hyper while pending proper treatment but I am not a doctor this is not medical advice

sux, broccoli owns bones

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

Speaking of cats here's a video of my cat if you want one. Turn the volume up for purrin :3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GxqJjIN_Ts

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Suzuki Method posted:

It'll take longer than that, you just took them earlier tonight right?

yeah only bout 2 hours ago.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Chiba City Blues posted:

sux, broccoli owns bones

For real. Also I am lactose intolerant so keeping me away from soy milk is an act of public indecency. I tried nut milk but it tastes like sweaty nuts. I just eat bad things anyway but try to limit to 1-2 serves per week.

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
reasons i am fat #7: i made pizza

made the dough from scratch, sauce from scratch (white sauce with garlic and pepper) and deboned and roasted a chicken to put bits of on it

zack update: under the coffee table

except he is not still under the coffee table, he is now lying in one of his four designated lying spots

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Avshalom posted:

just in case you missed my earlier post

but yes i've always wanted to be a spirit guide! ariel seems to have disappeared so maybe my training is done

I did!

Thank you.
No boner issues then?

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Suzuki Method posted:

Speaking of cats here's a video of my cat if you want one. Turn the volume up for purrin :3:

that is one happy kitty :3:

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

Kat Delacour posted:

For real. Also I am lactose intolerant so keeping me away from soy milk is an act of public indecency. I tried nut milk but it tastes like sweaty nuts. I just eat bad things anyway but try to limit to 1-2 serves per week.

Can you have rice milk?

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

Portals posted:

hey tkh I think a long-nosed clone of your cat was just dropped off at the shelter I used to work at

clones of my cat are all over the place and i want them ALL and to be surrounded by fluffy black cats all the time but unfortunately i am only allowed one cat

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Kat Delacour posted:

I'm avoiding iodine based on the same logic, so no sushi or table salt. I don't really use the salt shaker at all though so this is easy to comply with. I have cauliflower in the fridge, that's also a cruciferous vegetable, maybe it will help!

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

left 4 dead 2, meis played too! :)

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
I bought l4d2 and played it maybe a handful of times until my friends stopped playing. it was lame.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

amarantinesky posted:

left 4 dead 2, meis played too! :)

I will play dark souls with you all when it comes out on PC add me on steam.

toe knee hand
I like your pizza and I like your cat. Both are cool. I recently disocvered chicken on pizza and have fallen in love with it :love:

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

Wildlife Analysis posted:

I bought l4d2 and played it maybe a handful of times until my friends stopped playing. it was lame.

you can play with us!

Al Borland posted:

toe knee hand
I like your pizza and I like your cat. Both are cool. I recently disocvered chicken on pizza and have fallen in love with it :love:

I don't think we'll buy two copies... that sounds expensive :(

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

Al Borland posted:

toe knee hand

a pizza place i worked at when i was a student did a pesto sauce + chicken + pineapple + cheese pizza and it was really good

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

amarantinesky posted:

you can play with us!

ill add you on steam or w/e if you want

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

poopkitty posted:

Can you have rice milk?

I tried that and didn't like it much either. Lactose free milk doesn't have enough of the lactase and it expires so quickly it's not worth it. Generally I just use greek yoghurts for breakfast muesli, 'lactose free' (aka somewhat reduced, pop a lactaid bitch) cream for cooking, and lactaid pills for chomping ice cream and uncertainty. I have been so long without milky-dairy I don't really need it, I just have the odd case of milkshake or cereal envy but I got used to black coffee pretty fast. My teeth probably suffer a bit but they are slightly off-colour anyway because of tetracycline. My Body: An Butthole.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
don't you dare say a bad thing about horchata, because that poo poo is the bomb

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

don't you dare say a bad thing about horchata, because that poo poo is the bomb

horchata is good but often a bit too sweet for my tastes

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

amarantinesky posted:

I don't think we'll buy two copies... that sounds expensive :(

Steam Sale?
Holy Grail

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

toe knee hand posted:

a pizza place i worked at when i was a student did a pesto sauce + chicken + pineapple + cheese pizza and it was really good

You lost me at pineapple.

I have done pesto pizza before. Its kinda interesting very strong. I personally prefer a good homemade marinara though.

e:

Starting new PoE Character now. What should I name him? He is going to be a Templar because I need him to farm gems for my Scion so she can be amazing again.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Al Borland posted:

Steam Sale?
Holy Grail

I'm waiting for one of these to get DS

in other news, my day has just been made

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Shithouse Dave posted:

I'm avoiding iodine based on the same logic, so no sushi or table salt. I don't really use the salt shaker at all though so this is easy to comply with. I have cauliflower in the fridge, that's also a cruciferous vegetable, maybe it will help!

Yup. Please enjoy the tastiest foods, aka the forbidden ones.

Rip_Van_Winkle
Jul 21, 2011

"When life gives you ghosts, you make ghost-robots"

I think this is a philosophy we can all aspire to.

Portals posted:

i'll have what the person who made these is having thanks

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Portals posted:

I'm waiting for one of these to get DS

Very nice.

Yeah DS should go on sale soon I'd imagine.

DS2 Summer if you're lucky Halloween / Thanksgiving most likely.
Being single and having lived off bread and water for the past few months I've managed to save up a good deal of cash so the CE wasn't a burden on me.

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

ill add you on steam or w/e if you want

same name as on SA (same with jetsetlemming)

Al Borland posted:

You lost me at pineapple.

I have done pesto pizza before. Its kinda interesting very strong. I personally prefer a good homemade marinara though.

e:

Starting new PoE Character now. What should I name him? He is going to be a Templar because I need him to farm gems for my Scion so she can be amazing again.

pesto can be delicious. I had a loaded baked potato pizza with white sauce, thinly sliced potatoes, and bacon pieces with cheese. yum

Rip_Van_Winkle
Jul 21, 2011

"When life gives you ghosts, you make ghost-robots"

I think this is a philosophy we can all aspire to.

Al Borland posted:

Tokyo Dave

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

amarantinesky posted:

pesto can be delicious. I had a loaded baked potato pizza with white sauce, thinly sliced potatoes, and bacon pieces with cheese. yum

I think I have a name for my templar:

His name shall be Pesto_Can_Be_Delicious

Or Maybe something involving potatoes.

E:

Too long went with Pesto_The_Magnificent

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

amarantinesky posted:

aight, added

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Suzuki Method posted:

you have no idea how ridiculously happy that video made me :kimchi:

Also I will post my steam also feel free to add me whoever!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

my steam is good, you can add me.. if you can find it.

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

amarantinesky posted:

I added you if that's okay, maybe I will finally play L4D2 sometime (I own it, I have never installed it nor played it) :)

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

are you the person who just friended me who claims to be naked?

who is that? nevermind

e:

Suzuki Method posted:

I added you if that's okay, maybe I will finally play L4D2 sometime (I own it, I have never installed it nor played it) :)

ok I think I got you! :) hopefully

amarantinesky fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Mar 20, 2014

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i'm guessing you're the only synthy from the US

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

i'm guessing you're the only synthy from the US

lmao if true. otherwise, weird.

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

amarantinesky posted:

are you the person who just friended me who claims to be naked?

who is that? nevermind

e:

ok I think I got you! :) hopefully

that was me, im naked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

Suzuki Method posted:

that was me, im naked

yeah I just realized I edited that post like five times

I'm good at the internet