Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

superaielman posted:

The Vikings are paying Charlie Johnson to play football. Vlad can't be worse than that.

Vlad Ducasse is very, very, very bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Regnevelc posted:

No poo poo he is going to say that.

But, I don't blame him from wanting to leave that poo poo-show.

Goddamn veldheer, tell your mom to get off twitter

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Blitz7x posted:

Goddamn veldheer, tell your mom to get off twitter

lol

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

lol indeed. Mamas getting in on the twitter action now. Shameful.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Browns signed Paul McQuistan, formerly of the Seahawks.

He won't be missed.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
The "Beautify Cleveland" project has gone horribly awry

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

I assume Cleveland has a bridge for him to live under

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Rasczak posted:

I assume Cleveland has a bridge for him to live under

They're all taken already

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

superaielman posted:

A sixth rounder for Erik loving Walden? Good grief.

Are you saying that is a good or a bad thing

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

quote:

SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter 5h
Seahawks failed TE Jermichael Finley on his physical during recent visit to team, according to a NFL source. (@journalsentinel)

Apparently you can't exercise your way out of a spine injury

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

@MMehtaNYDN: Source: Jets, Patriots, Dolphins & Steelers in the hunt to land former Jaguars RB Maurice Jones-Drew. #nyj Story: http://t.co/IqlItu2BW6

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Ehud posted:

@MMehtaNYDN: Source: Jets, Patriots, Dolphins & Steelers in the hunt to land former Jaguars RB Maurice Jones-Drew. #nyj Story: http://t.co/IqlItu2BW6

Lets go Dolphins!!!

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

@AdamSchefter: For all the talk about the CBs the Jets didn't land, the player Rex Ryan really wanted was DeMarcus Ware. And Jets didn't make a run at him.

superaielman
Mar 16, 2006

You can't harm me. Are you a fucking ass? Do you not know who I am? He must not know who I am.

Petite Dinklage posted:

Are you saying that is a good or a bad thing

It's a good thing, but the fact that the Packers got anything of value for Walden is theft.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Blitz7x posted:

oh poo poo son

PRYOR GONNA BE A RECEIVER. itshappening.gif.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Mort reporting that Sanchez will be signing with the Eagles.

@mortreport
Sanchez "failed physical" termination w Jets was protocol. Won't affect next step - signing with Eagles. He's on good recovery from surgery

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Pryor for Barkley, let's do it. Backup of the future, Oakland. He's a winner

Foles, Pryor, Sanchez, FPS, First Person Slingers

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

To be more specific

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
#Eagles will take a hard look at Mark Sanchez, having their team doc look at his medicals, source said. Could sign him (as @mortreport said)

e:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
The #Eagles won't be alone in pursuit of Mark Sanchez, as others including the #Giants should be in the mix. Will be healthy for OTAs.

Vertical Lime fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Mar 24, 2014

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Sanchez as an Eagle? :barf:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Vertical Lime posted:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
The #Eagles won't be alone in pursuit of Mark Sanchez, as others including the #Giants should be in the mix. Will be healthy for OTAs.

The sports gods couldn't be this good to me.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I swear to god if Sanchez ends up on this team...

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

If the dude is cheap I actually wouldn't mind him as a backup for the Ravens.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

mcmagic posted:

The sports gods couldn't be this good to me.

That would make for a fantastic preseason game.

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
The team I root for appears to be actively getting rid of DeSean Jackson for no "known" reason and is in pursuit of Mark Sanchez.

What The gently caress.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Doltos posted:

I swear to god if Sanchez ends up on this team...

he has to be better than Curtis Painter

edit: I mean not enough of an upgrade to actually want him on the Giants, but if he did

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

Vertical Lime posted:

To be more specific

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
#Eagles will take a hard look at Mark Sanchez, having their team doc look at his medicals, source said. Could sign him (as @mortreport said)

e:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

NFC East :getin:

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Why not the Redskins too? We need even more QB controversy in Washington.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
Why is Mark Sanchez even a commodity? I would take Josh Freeman over him in a heartbeat. Plus there's a whole mess of dudes in the draft to be career backups for cheap.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Sour Diesel posted:

If the dude is cheap I actually wouldn't mind him as a backup for the Ravens.

I'd prefer Josh Freeman. He and Flacco are the opposite sides of the same tall big bombing coin.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Ehud posted:

Imagining the Pats with MJD in his prime is fricken mind-blowing

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I hope he goes to the NFC East, and to the team that ends up playing the Cowboys week 17. Sanchez making the playoffs again, and at the expense of another 8-8 Dallas season :getin:

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Chris Gaines posted:

The Pats will never have a good RB in his prime.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

N: New plan for Cowboys: Stephen Jones reveals Dallas steering away from players over 30 years old

V: It would've been nice if you made this decision before signing Weeden

Mughe
Mar 17, 2007

I'll tolerate you until I can replace you.

Ehud posted:

I don't know where the Steelers would find the money.

Vertical Lime posted:

To be more specific

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Holy poo poo. Two days ago I was arguing why Mark Sanchez is one of the bottom 5 starting QBs in the NFL. With an Eagles fan. Who blamed the system and the pieces around him for Sanchez's failure.

He thought given the same situation that Sanchez could perform at the same level as Foles or Roethlisberger.

I hope this trade happens.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Chris Gaines posted:

2004 with Corey Dillon was pretty close and that was ridiculous. Lost two games, and one of those was when Dillon was out with an injury, and he ran for almost 2k yards counting the playoffs.

That said, it's weird to sit here and think: 'is MJD better then Blount at this point?' like it's actually worthy of thought.

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

If Eli goes down the Giants are utterly hosed anyway so I don't really care if they sign Sanchez. It would just add some hilarity to their run at a top 10 pick.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Vertical Lime posted:

To be more specific

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

e:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Philly and the Jets should've just traded QBs.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Rogue Elephant posted:

If Eli goes down the Giants are utterly hosed anyway so I don't really care if they sign Sanchez. It would just add some hilarity to their run at a top 10 pick.
Sanchez at least maintains the interception consistency

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

Quest For Glory II posted:

Sanchez at least maintains the interception consistency

See? Bright side to everything. Plus we haven't seen Sanchez reach his full potential yet.

dickfumble

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Rogue Elephant posted:

He did a pretty good job of loving them last year and he didn't miss a game.

• Locked thread