Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
yeah but im insane so its not like i should go for healthy individuals that aint gonna mesh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
just gotta hope your broken psyches interlock correctly

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Goth kids all grew up to be alternative adults or hipsters and live in Portland now.

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

or get stabbed to death its a toss up

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
just do your local newspaper a favor and give them a warning before you pull a chris benoit so they can prepare a double sized column in the obituaries

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Pig Benis Disciple posted:

just do your local newspaper a favor and give them a warning before you pull a chris benoit so they can prepare a double sized column in the obituaries

"the cats are in the study"

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME
it's a beautiful morning and i'm off to jury duty in a few hours

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

WEEDLORDBONERHEGEL posted:

it's a beautiful morning and i'm off to jury duty in a few hours

I hope you get an interesting case! It's not very likely, but maybe you'll get lucky :D

Also I fuckin love goths. I wish there was more of them. There's one specific place in london I like to go where you still see them sometimes, but it's 95% hipsters or normal looking people now. One time I met a goth guy on a bus and if anyone could turn out to be a vampire irl it'd be him. He was so friendly too! Most goths are actually really friendly and nice, and not scary like they look. People misjudge them.

I guess it's my duty to become a goth now, so that they don't all die out.

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Oh and Avshalom, you're not the only one here in the single-not-by-choice crew.

and Fabulist, you have a ridiculously good sense of style and i'm insanely jelous.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
i don't let my musical tastes define who I am or force me to adhere to a particular style or subculture because of it. 420 listen to death metal every day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmIlbyS3Prk

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away
If someone is over 25 and still have "I belong to subculture x" as their primary identity, they have issues.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Thora posted:

If someone is over 25 and still have "I belong to subculture x" as their primary identity, they have issues.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

i don't let my musical tastes define who I am or force me to adhere to a particular style or subculture because of it. 420 listen to death metal every day

20 years ago Far Beyond Driven was released

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-V8kYT1pvE

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

That said, I still think it should be acceptable for guys to wear eyeliner :allears:

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

Thora posted:

Thora you are v smart and I like you.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

Thora posted:

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Women's Rights? posted:

Thora you are v smart and I like you.

I think you're pretty nifty too :)

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

i think im great

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Meis posted:

Also I fuckin love goths. I wish there was more of them. There's one specific place in london I like to go where you still see them sometimes, but it's 95% hipsters or normal looking people now. One time I met a goth guy on a bus and if anyone could turn out to be a vampire irl it'd be him. He was so friendly too! Most goths are actually really friendly and nice, and not scary like they look. People misjudge them.

I guess it's my duty to become a goth now, so that they don't all die out.
yeah I do find actual goths to generally be really nice and down to earth
people in other goth-ish-looking subcultures are the ones who are craaaaaaaaazy dramabombs

Thora posted:

That said, I still think it should be acceptable for guys to wear eyeliner :allears:
yesssssss, dudes with pretty eyes :love:

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Everyone who agrees with me is awesome.

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
I do kinda wish there were still 90's skater boys running around. :allears: I always though they were way hotter than goth guys

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
Hi guys, I am a girl, do I have to make a princess to post in this thread because I don't think I want to, is that ok

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

Women's Rights? posted:

I do kinda wish there were still 90's skater boys running around. :allears: I always though they were way hotter than goth guys

they said c u later boi

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

InvisibleMonkey posted:

Hi guys, I am a girl, do I have to make a princess to post in this thread because I don't think I want to, is that ok
you don't have to but it's fun

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Women's Rights? posted:

late 90s yes, early 90s no

edit: i mean they're still around

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Meis posted:

I hope you get an interesting case! It's not very likely, but maybe you'll get lucky :D
It's only voir dire today, and I'm hoping i don't get selected because I'm going back to Germany next month, bought the plane ticket and everything

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

late 90s yes, early 90s no

Early 90's was basically just more 80's so yes anything early 90's fashion related should go away forever and ever and ever

I would also like everyone to please sign this petition swearing that we will never allow the mushroom cut to come back.

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
thread title isn't titty warlords

I'm piss

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

InvisibleMonkey posted:

liking princess stuff is not a prerequisite to being female, or to posting in this thread. Despite what toy makers would have you believe.

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Dongicus posted:

I'm piss

get on it mods :colbert:

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

goth/punk/legit-emo chicks are gross and usually insane

like he said no, yes.

Some are super sexy but usually insane and like bloodplay n crazy poo poo like that.

vaguely posted:

so beautiful :swoon:

gurgh my Mirena's been behaving itself for the last week or two, but now my cervix decides it wants to eat me
stop it
stop it right now

Oh god you ladies may have pains and cramps, but I'm going through one of the gents many magical pains too. My right testicle felt like it was being crushed slowly and painfully for the last 30 minutes. It has passed now but one of the many magical wonders of male testicles. Random pain for no reason, no lumps, no twisted tubes, just pain in my right nut that made me sweat and almost puke. I had to lay down and just give it space for a bit.

Meis posted:

Oh and Avshalom, you're not the only one here in the single-not-by-choice crew.

and Fabulist, you have a ridiculously good sense of style and i'm insanely jelous.

I'm single because of my anxiety mostly. I don't feel a lot of self worth so it makes asking girls out hard. I think the pills are gonna help with that though, because I feel quite the charmer and when I look in the mirror now I think to myself, "drat I'm good looking."
:unsmith:

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Dongicus posted:

I'm piss

My vote is still with "I'm balls deep in this phone"

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Women's Rights? posted:

Early 90's was basically just more 80's so yes anything early 90's fashion related should go away forever and ever and ever

I would also like everyone to please sign this petition swearing that we will never allow the mushroom cut to come back.

lol for early 90s poo poo i always think of that one scene from clueless where the blonde girl (claire?) was lamenting about the current boys fashion

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Thora posted:

lol i'm down with changing it to this if everyone else is

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Thora posted:

I'm single because I work nights and odd patterns of days and if anyone has any suggestions on how to manage this with a lurve life I would loooooove to hear them. I fall asleep cuddling my sizable shift differential but that only goes so far.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Lol I'm fine with it. Still probably the best thing I've said into speech to text on my phone.

E: not sure that was the exact phrase though/

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Al Borland posted:

like he said no, yes.

Some are super sexy but usually insane and like bloodplay n crazy poo poo like that.

Oh god you ladies may have pains and cramps, but I'm going through one of the gents many magical pains too. My right testicle felt like it was being crushed slowly and painfully for the last 30 minutes. It has passed now but one of the many magical wonders of male testicles. Random pain for no reason, no lumps, no twisted tubes, just pain in my right nut that made me sweat and almost puke. I had to lay down and just give it space for a bit.

I'm single because of my anxiety mostly. I don't feel a lot of self worth so it makes asking girls out hard. I think the pills are gonna help with that though, because I feel quite the charmer and when I look in the mirror now I think to myself, "drat I'm good looking."
:unsmith:

good thing that nut pain doesn't happen literally every month!

and keep thinking positive! Confidence without being a prick about it is the way to go! That goes for all humans tbh

No, TITTY WARLORDS :mad:

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

Meis posted:

liking princess stuff is not a prerequisite to being female, or to posting in this thread. Despite what toy makers would have you believe.

Good, because I was always more a He-Man action-figure kind of girl anyway

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Another reason you are my favorite moderator :-* oops that's not the smiley I was looking for you know that one with the eye and the lipstick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Meis posted:

good thing that nut pain doesn't happen literally every month!

Sometimes it happens like every few days. I get micro kidney stones a lot. let me tell you about that fun experience.

• Locked thread