Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
[quote="... post="]
is your boyfriend even there to appreciate it? :(
[/quote]

he's here but when I went to whine to him he asked 'Is it that stuff that tastes good?' and I said no and he told me to hurry up and shower (we have vague plans).

D:

oh good I snyped a page with my sparkly sexytimes powder. Awesome.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN fucked around with this message at 13:23 on Apr 4, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

haha, that exists

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

InvisibleMonkey posted:

Same, but he became my boyfriend.

I like to think that's what happened after the show too :allears:

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
Not anymore, it was discontinued. Which is why I have it, it retailed for like $20 and I happened to catch it on clearance.

I like sparkles way too much, and my boyfriend is nothing if not predictable in his tastes.

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

Fabulist posted:

he's here but when I went to whine to him he asked 'Is it that stuff that tastes good?' and I said no and he told me to hurry up and shower (we have vague plans).

D:

hahahaha that's basically what I imagined :)

Shannon I think already shared this one but I'm posting again because I need more cuteness

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

Shannonmcn posted:

I like to think that's what happened after the show too :allears:

Me too :)

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

amarantinesky posted:

Shannon I think already shared this one but I'm posting again because I need more cuteness

you killed me im ded

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

amarantinesky posted:

That's maybe the one kitten gif I didn't post. Someone needs a nap! :3:

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Fabulist posted:

D:

UD is in that line of work too I see

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

Meis posted:

you killed me im ded

Oh no don't die. :ohdear:

Shannonmcn posted:

That's maybe the one kitten gif I didn't post. Someone needs a nap! :3:

Maybe Portals posted it then, you two are responsible for most of the cute cats itt. I wanna snuggle that kitty. :3:

Ugh still sick I wonder if this will go away. It's definitely making me not want to leave the house. :argh:

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Aw darn it, I ate all the bread and there's nothing for breakfast.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

amarantinesky posted:

Maybe Portals posted it then, you two are responsible for most of the cute cats itt. I wanna snuggle that kitty. :3:

Ugh still sick I wonder if this will go away. It's definitely making me not want to leave the house. :argh:

it wasn't me, maybe it just appeared spontaneously in this thread

I hope you get over your illness soon :(

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

Shithouse Dave posted:

Aw darn it, I ate all the bread and there's nothing for breakfast.

:( do you have eggs? Eggs are yummy.

Portals posted:

it wasn't me, maybe it just appeared spontaneously in this thread

I hope you get over your illness soon :(

I like this even more, the kitten just APPEARED here because of its awesome cuteness. :3:

And thank you, I hope it goes away. I'm thinking it's just a side effect and those should go away? Maybe?

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

amarantinesky posted:

Oh no don't die. :ohdear:

it's ok i died from the cutes, so now i'm an adorable zombie

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

AHHHHH look at those ducklings!!! I want to pick each one up and kiss its little head and then put them in my pocket

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

Women's Rights? posted:

AHHHHH look at those ducklings!!! I want to pick each one up and kiss its little head and then put them in my pocket

I know it's so spring-y :3:

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

amarantinesky posted:

:( do you have eggs? Eggs are yummy.

Eggs don't agree with my tummy sadly. I hope you feel better soon!

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

Shithouse Dave posted:

Eggs don't agree with my tummy sadly. I hope you feel better soon!

Oatmeal with brown sugar, strawberries, and bananas + walnuts if you're feeling fancy?

e: also thank you :)

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Holy loving shitballs those tiny loving ducks. Aaaaaahhh :swoon::swoon::swoon:

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

I have yoghurt and frozen berries which I usually have at the dessert end of the day, cause I usually take my iron with breakfast. I already shoved the iron and b12 in my gob before I realized! I try to eat calcium seperate from iron because calcium can block the absorption of iron.

Looks like there's nothing for it but to make some of that cheesy bread a poster keeps talking about. Is it Al or ALL PRO that makes the cheesy bread?

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
One of my many dreams for when I grow up is to live someplace where I can have a little pond and I will make it super duck friendly and then I will make many duck bros. I will call one of them Crackers and he will be my friend and follow me around and I will give him bread

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

Women's Rights? posted:

One of my many dreams for when I grow up is to live someplace where I can have a little pond and I will make it super duck friendly and then I will make many duck bros. I will call one of them Crackers and he will be my friend and follow me around and I will give him bread

My parents have ducks! Mrs Duck waddles around the farm followed by her suitors and makes ducklings in spring. Mrs Duck is white but her man friends are mallard coloured. And chickens will follow you about.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Women's Rights? posted:

There's a pond next to my apartment and the ducks like to roam around and look for food when it's raining, like yesterday. The goofy little jerks just quack and waddle about

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
ducks like to hang out in my backyard and chill on my fence

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I want to have a pond with a duck and a turtle in it, and a big fruit tree with some green parrots in it.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm watching the Louis Theroux documentary on dogs in LA. Bracing myself for all of the tears.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

depressing duck story ahead: the village where I went to school had a duck pond, but the male to female duck ratio was way off to the point where one year there was only one single lady duck and she got drowned under a flurry of guy ducks all trying to bone her at once :(

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

boom boom boom posted:

I want to have a pond with a duck and a turtle in it, and a big fruit tree with some green parrots in it.

Yes my duck pond will also be turtle friendly and I will make sure that the turtles are happy and have places to chill out in the sun or swim under the water or do any other turtly things they want to do

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

boom boom boom posted:

Funny parrot story before I head home from work:

In the park near my parent's house is a statue of the Santa Maria or whatever boat Columbus actually was able to bring back from hispañola and a bunch of green parrots have started to roost in the boat. They've also managed to drive out all the native pigeons in the park.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

I have a total lack of big green parrots, but I have a tiny pond with no ducks (but a fountain I made out of teapots) and 4 fruit trees: apple, pear, red plum, yellow plum. In a couple months I guess I will get hummingbirds again though and maybe tadpoles this year, fingers crossed. I have some water lilies in there for them to lay eggs on.

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

boom boom boom posted:

I want this also!

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

Shannonmcn posted:

I'm watching the Louis Theroux documentary on dogs in LA. Bracing myself for all of the tears.

Yeah, the shelters were hella sad :(

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Pig Benis Disciple posted:

Funny parrot story before I head home from work:

In the park near my parent's house is a statue of the Santa Maria or whatever boat Columbus actually was able to bring back from hispañola and a bunch of green parrots have started to roost in the boat. They've also managed to drive out all the native pigeons in the park.

There's a pack of green parrots living in the park near my parent's house, and I saw a dozen or so in Galveston a couple months ago.

I think parrots are gonna replace pigeons as pest birds and I am totally cool with that

death sext
Nov 4, 2011

i gotta respect that dinosaur for not backing down in the face of brutal cat defense

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

vaguely posted:

depressing duck story ahead: the village where I went to school had a duck pond, but the male to female duck ratio was way off to the point where one year there was only one single lady duck and she got drowned under a flurry of guy ducks all trying to bone her at once :(

It's true, all ducks are rapists. Some are even gay necrophiliac rapists. :(

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

thats mean

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
My friend was asking me where he could get a dog skull but refused to believe that skullsunlimited.com was a real website

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

I know, that dinosaur just wanted to say hello. But that's cats for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

a good cat :3:

one day I'd like to have a garden where I don't deliberately keep any animals but make sure it's as nice for wildlife as it can be, with buddleia for butterflies and bees and a nice little 'wild' pond and some trees and bushes and stuff, and I want a greengage tree and a blackberry bush because they are delicious, and I can go outside and enjoy newts and slow-worms and dragonflies all summer :3:
maybe a hedgehog will move in :3: :3:

• Locked thread