Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose
Currently eating leftover pasta e fagioli for lunch. Pretty good for a vegetarian dish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
a bunch of peacocks just wandered past my window

:stare:

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

You should follow them, this sounds like the beginning of an adventure

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

There's a huge flock of turkeys that lives in my neighborhood. Everyday they make their "rounds" through my yard, eating bugs or whatever it is turkeys do. :3:

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Crow Jane posted:

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

ever been to Dallas? there's peacocks just chilling on people's porches and roofs

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Crow Jane posted:

See normally I'd be up for that but I'm going to the gym later and it's raining outside.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

See normally I'd be up for that but I'm going to the gym later and it's raining outside.

Where's your spunk, ALL-PRO SEXMAN?

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
I'm missing out on movie-chat because I suddenly can't connect to the forums except through a proxy. wth

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
it's a beautiful day here in Boulder, mid-60s and sunny. think I'll take my dog to the park and lay out in the grass

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Haha that's basically the plot of Sailor Moon except with a turtle. :v:

And speaking of weird birds, one time an emu got loose and was wandering in my yard. I still have no idea where it came from or where it went.

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

InvisibleMonkey posted:

I'm missing out on movie-chat because I suddenly can't connect to the forums except through a proxy. wth

they're on to you! Best to go into hiding before it's too late...

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Kimmalah posted:

And speaking of weird birds, one time an emu got loose and was wandering in my yard. I still have no idea where it came from or where it went.

I wish this happened to me, we only get the occasional husky on the loose or cougar

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Wildlife Analysis posted:

I wish this happened to me, we only get the occasional husky on the loose or cougar

That also happened to be the day my indoor cat got brave and decided to run out the front door. It was cold, rainy and a giant nightmare bird was in the yard.

He's never tried to get out again.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Crow Jane posted:

or at the very least the beginning of lunch
(eat one)

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
goddamnit why are you losers not befriending the magical creatures who wander through your life

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

boom boom boom posted:

goddamnit why are you losers not befriending the magical creatures who wander through your life

I was thinking the same thing. The only wildlife around here are rats, and they're not very friendly

I want a peacock or cougar buddy, we'd solve crimes. Somehow

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

boom boom boom posted:

I don't think cougars are my spirit animal

maybe one day when a bear wanders into town I'll follow it on adventures

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

boom boom boom posted:

I didn't want to be disemboweled by a magical creature kick. :( And the turkeys don't seem that friendly. They look like grumpy old dinosaurs up close.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
The ones who seem grumpiest at first always end up being your best friends!

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

boom boom boom posted:

The ones who seem grumpiest at first always end up being your best friends!

When I take out the recycling tonight I'm going to try to befriend some rats

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Crow Jane posted:

When I take out the recycling tonight I'm going to try to befriend some rats

That sounds bad =/

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Al Borland posted:

That sounds bad =/

Better than a raccoon. Those little guys can be nasty.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

I was on another undergrad field trip today and I saw
    1. Some pretty ponies
    2. Lots of baby lambs
    3. Some Oystercatchers which are adorable
    4. 2 herons which my friend thought were "eagles"
    5. Bunny rabbits
    6. Lots of lovely dogs
    7. My neighbors ex-husband who she kicked out of the house after her own affair about 10 years ago. He then went to Thailand and got himself a Thai bride. He was the busdriver. I pretended I did not remember him but he commented on how "considerate" is wife was and I was squicked out :(

Also I fell down the stairs of the bus in front of all the third year undergrads and some of them laughed and I got mud on my favourite hoody :saddowns: It was a nice day though, the scenery was nice.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Shannonmcn posted:

I was on another undergrad field trip today and I saw
    1. Some pretty ponies
    2. Lots of baby lambs
    5. Bunny rabbits
    6. Lots of lovely dogs
    7. My neighbors ex-husband who she kicked out of the house after her own affair about 10 years ago. He then went to Thailand and got himself a Thai bride. He was the busdriver. I pretended I did not remember him but he commented on how "considerate" is wife was and I was squicked out :(

Also I fell down the stairs of the bus in front of all the third year undergrads and some of them laughed and I got mud on my favourite hoody :saddowns: It was a nice day though, the scenery was nice.

The last time I went on an undergrad field trip,all I saw was a macaque masturbating and some other kind of monkeys screwing in front of a bunch of small children.

Goddamn primatology class.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

good morning

Pick posted:

greylin is seriously the softest cat, like a grey cloud of silk

she is also dumb as poo poo and annoying
sounds like my kind of cat

vaguely posted:

bee-spot

hey avshalom if you see this, gif a bee exploding from too many poops
yes please

Jetsetlemming posted:

[ASK] Me About Cloacas
Amphibian butthole snipe
I'd read it

Pick posted:

hl-13 lives on, as a brain, in this spider brain container:

awesome

boom boom boom posted:

there's a cat that has horrible loud yowling sex pretty much every night right outside my apartment but I don't think that counts as magical

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.

Portals posted:

there's a cat that has horrible loud yowling sex pretty much every night right outside my apartment but I don't think that counts as magical

Ugh there were a pair of cats who did that outside my room for at least a year. It was pretty terrible.

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
hose those cats down

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

Crow Jane posted:

Where's your spunk, ALL-PRO SEXMAN?

In his right hand?

btw, I'm out for 4 days and I come back to four thousand missed posts and a name change. Don't you people have jobs??

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Portals posted:

That sounds pretty magical.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Tempus Fugit posted:

In his right hand?

btw, I'm out for 4 days and I come back to four thousand missed posts and a name change. Don't you people have jobs??

why do you think I post so much?>

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Tempus Fugit posted:

In his right hand?

Well obviously NOT.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Shannonmcn posted:

oystercatchers are pretty great :3:
:lol: at the heron thing, how can anyone mistake a heron for an eagle? have they never seen a bird before?

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Tempus Fugit posted:

In his right hand?

no

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

vaguely posted:

my eyes hurt

Welp, new avatar spotted.

Morning ladies and lady friends, I'm wearing my new gym tank top (from Walmart shut uppp shopping is so bad here), and the racer back frames my shoulder tattoo just nicely. After coffee and a carb ima go put some muscles under it at the iron pumping factory. Also, that daffodil bud is now a full on daffodil.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Portals posted:

you're so bitter its palpable just buy a hitachi wand ffs

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

vaguely posted:

oystercatchers are pretty great :3:
:lol: at the heron thing, how can anyone mistake a heron for an eagle? have they never seen a bird before?

Apparently she has not. There were plenty of lols from students she has to teach and who now think she's a blind idiot.

Also for anyone who was here the other day I also told her to categorically loving stop trying to show me her tit bruises and she seemed to get the hint, yaaaaay.

Tempus Fugit posted:

In his right hand?

I have a job I'm just pretty bad at actually doing it. I have a presentation on Monday I'm dreading and I just spent an hour making my graphs look pretty instead of writing what I'm actually going to say.

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

Kimmalah posted:

Well obviously NOT.

It was meant somewhat rhetorically, but w/e.

losers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

I'm usually only on here evenings and weekends, I just don't have much to do at work today so I'm shitposting the afternoon away

• Locked thread