Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

Chiba City Blues posted:

is that an excerpt from an eminem song

no

i do suck at latin though

wait aren't we language allies

edit: gently caress whales and gently caress snipes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

step aside posted:

Perhaps it is time for me to change it to "you idiot loving human being" or YIFF for short

step aside posted:

Hey, hope you're having a wonderful day you idiot loving human being

this is an excellent idea, but it'd be difficult for people to refer to you in the third person, such as "you idiot loving human being has great opinions about food"

on a related subject, everyone in my undergrad had to refer to one another by last names in class. there was a dude there named "mr brilliant" and it turns out it's impossible to refer to "mr brilliant's ideas" without sounding sarcastic, even if you never meant to

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
you look like a old BUTT of mine

that's directed at both selfies, I have two butts

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

Globo-Hitler III posted:

no

edit: gently caress whales and gently caress snipes

marcus et cornelia in hortum ambulant

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

Dongicus posted:

you look like a old BUTT of mine

that's directed at both selfies, I have two butts

i think both your butts are cute & cool

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER

Globo-Hitler III posted:

no

i translated it in to "its big, here they come" or something like that i might be wrong, i havent taken latin since high school :shrug:

e: probably 'they come here' instead

stimulated emission fucked around with this message at 09:56 on Mar 27, 2014

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i have exactly one butt and that's all that i need

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Avshalom posted:

same

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

InvisibleMonkey posted:

marcus et cornelia in hortum ambulant

Puto, nos habebit flores.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Zeth
Dec 28, 2006

Cluck you say?
Buglord
man i go to try to build a new dungeons and dragons character and now there are like three new pages

my hair is kind of a disaster area, it was really straight as a kid, then there was an unspeakable period when i was about 12 in which i was kind of a shithead re: taking care of it properly that ended with it getting chopped off to about chin length and permed

it's never been the same since, i'm not sure if it was the perming or the onset of puberty that did it but now it's fine and sort of wavyish and not as thick, though i think some of the thinning may have been due to stress in my mid-twenties. I need a haircut but I like it long so I can twiddle with the end of my ponytail and I am afraid that a stylist will go SWEET JESUS THIS IS 90% SPLIT END, THE ONLY THING TO DO FOR IT IS TO TAKE IT ALL OFF AND START ANEW, NOT UNLIKE THOSE TREES THAT NEED A FOREST FIRE TO OPEN THEIR SEEDCONES

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

Amo tu, tu meretirices

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uue7gH4kS10

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Zeth posted:

man i go to try to build a new dungeons and dragons character and now there are like three new pages

my hair is kind of a disaster area, it was really straight as a kid, then there was an unspeakable period when i was about 12 in which i was kind of a shithead re: taking care of it properly that ended with it getting chopped off to about chin length and permed

it's never been the same since, i'm not sure if it was the perming or the onset of puberty that did it but now it's fine and sort of wavyish and not as thick, though i think some of the thinning may have been due to stress in my mid-twenties. I need a haircut but I like it long so I can twiddle with the end of my ponytail and I am afraid that a stylist will go SWEET JESUS THIS IS 90% SPLIT END, THE ONLY THING TO DO FOR IT IS TO TAKE IT ALL OFF AND START ANEW, NOT UNLIKE THOSE TREES THAT NEED A FOREST FIRE TO OPEN THEIR SEEDCONES

this thread travels quickly, like a flock of horses

fabulist could probably explain what's going on there, she knows a heck of a lot about hair/makeup

alright it's 2 AM so I'm gonna do this:

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER
mica mica parva stella

is the main thing i took away from high school latin

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

Amo, amas, amat, amamus, amatis, amant.

I want someone to say my hair was pretty too. Even though it's blue.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Schmetterling posted:

Amo, amas, amat, amamus, amatis, amant.

I want someone to say my hair was pretty too. Even though it's blue.

I missed it somehow! it is :3: I thought you had straight hair from the pictures in your fitness log but I may be misremembering

okay now I'm going to bed

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Avshalom posted:

octo butts

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
the coyotes are howling outside

i dont think i'll fondle my guns though...yet

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

InvisibleMonkey posted:

whoa dude

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
just sayin'

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

Should I cook a pie when I get home. I don't have any mushrooms but I have condensed mushroom soup I could try.

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

InvisibleMonkey posted:

how rude

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Schmetterling posted:

Should I cook a pie when I get home. I don't have any mushrooms but I have condensed mushroom soup I could try.
if the question is pie, the answer is always yes

also i love your blue hair too!

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

Avshalom posted:

if the question is pie, the answer is always yes

also i love your blue hair too!

Pie is cancelled, bf beat me home and is defrosting mince.

Should I play dark souls instead.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
make a mince pie!

like a meat mince pie mind you, fruit mince pies are weird and i distrust them

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

I love and covet your hairstyle. It is not allowed for me, so instead I rock a high and tight.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
I want to play a game but I'm really bad at playing games made after ~1999, are there any good games on the xbox 360 for me to play? or should I just fire up the snes

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

poopkitty posted:

I love and covet your hairstyle. It is not allowed for me, so instead I rock a high and tight.
i don't think you've ever posted a photo of yourself so i picture you as this fierce fiery-eyed crewcut uniformed military dame and it owns

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

poopkitty posted:

thank you, friend

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

InvisibleMonkey posted:

I'm really bad at playing games made after ~1999
confession time: my favourite game is the first spyro the dragon for ps1

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
I was reminiscing about old point-n-click adventures yesterday, and now it's all I want to play

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i want to make a point-n-click of my very own but every time i try to get the hang of a game-making program i just start farting uncontrollably and can't stop

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

InvisibleMonkey posted:

I want to play a game but I'm really bad at playing games made after ~1999, are there any good games on the xbox 360 for me to play? or should I just fire up the snes

Have you played Braid? Or the Bridge. I love them. They remind me of Av's art, actually. Beautiful games with amazing music. Downloadable.

Alternately, Peggle.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

it's me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

Avshalom posted:

i don't think you've ever posted a photo of yourself so i picture you as this fierce fiery-eyed crewcut uniformed military dame and it owns

Me, right now. Lemme find my badass uniform pic. I look like P-Jack from Tekken.

• Locked thread