Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Mr. Squishy posted:

They meandered so much they didn't even get around to doing I Love Movies

They're called films ok. Have some respect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Mr. Squishy posted:

They meandered so much they didn't even get around to doing I Love Movies

It really was the Rattle and Hum of You Talkin' U2 To Me episodes. Not to be confused with the Rattle and Hum episode of You Talkin' U2 To Me.

Hollis Brown
Oct 17, 2004

It's like people only do things because they get paid, and that's just really sad

Drunkboxer posted:

They're called films ok. Have some respect.

Loving movies sounds like a podcast that would be hosted by a number 2 High Times ranked pot comedian.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

GraPar posted:

And Achtung Baby is a million times better than Joshua Tree so I'm happy for you that you have another week to realise this.

no.

OppositeAstronomer
May 26, 2008

yoink!
Seriously though, looking forward to next week when they start discussing ACHTUNG baby

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

LoboLoboLobo posted:

Seriously though, looking forward to next week when they start discussing ACHTUNG baby

:black101:ACHTUNG:black101:

;-* baby ;-*

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

ACCCCHHHHTTUUUNNNNG

bebe

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
Hey, Bonobos? How about some loving t-shirts?

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

New Daly Pilot is fantastic

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
It's the end of an era of great podcasts. Come back ADPPP.
Gourley's Irish accent shares striking similarities with his Q from the Bond series.
e: Q? M.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Scott Aukerman might have the worst Irish accent I've ever heard (It's even funnier because I live in Belfast)

OppositeAstronomer
May 26, 2008

yoink!

Zsinjeh posted:

Hey, Bonobos? How about some loving t-shirts?

College girls -> t-shirts. Should be a no brainer

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Help Im Alive posted:

Scott Aukerman might have the worst Irish accent I've ever heard (It's even funnier because I live in Belfast)

It's terrifically awful. Like a Muppet-pirate or something.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
Best live podcast ever

That limerick-off was all kinds of ridiculous.

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp
I'm halfway through the new pilot and Scott's accent and the poo poo everyone is giving him for it is making me cry laughing.

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Improv4Humans was excellent today. The music was just so much less lame then that Ben Lee episode. And the cast was just unstoppable.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Drunkboxer posted:

It's terrifically awful. Like a Muppet-pirate or something.

Love his character name too Lucky Charms

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
The crowd response during the Limerick-off should be the entirety of Earwolf's next presentation to its sponsors. "Just listen - all those drunken voices? They know your brands. They know what you offer. They're literally crying out for us to mention you."

Great end to a great series. I hope they do another run, preferably before Andy Daly needs to plug the second season of Review.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

ManoliIsFat posted:

Improv4Humans was excellent today. The music was just so much less lame then that Ben Lee episode. And the cast was just unstoppable.

IMO it's the best episode yet.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

scary ghost dog posted:

"We are in Atlantis, that's correct?"

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

LesterGroans posted:

"We are in Atlantis, that's correct?"

I was laughing out loud nonstop.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Mr. Squishy posted:

It's the end of an era of great podcasts. Come back ADPPP.
Gourley's Irish accent shares striking similarities with his Q from the Bond series.
e: Q? M.

Bond. How Irish am I?

e: oh my god. "Please don't hurt my feelings because, unlike Jesus, I'm not a robot."

Conduit for Sale! fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Mar 28, 2014

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Soooooo Harris just tweeted to Moshe Kasher (former addict) "yo just got out of rehab we gotta talk bro lol" and then quickly deleted it. It really didn't seem like a joke + his Twitter account went silent for a whole month recently. Besides Analyze Phish, I've heard him on podcasts extolling his love of benzos, so hopefully this means he got clean off the pharmaceuticals. A couple of my friends became total zombies when they got addicted to Klonopin.

#HarrisStrong

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
I bet Harris's rehab stories are amazing

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

Soooooo Harris just tweeted to Moshe Kasher (former addict) "yo just got out of rehab we gotta talk bro lol" and then quickly deleted it. It really didn't seem like a joke + his Twitter account went silent for a whole month recently. Besides Analyze Phish, I've heard him on podcasts extolling his love of benzos, so hopefully this means he got clean off the pharmaceuticals. A couple of my friends became total zombies when they got addicted to Klonopin.

#HarrisStrong

Yo I hope it's true Harris is one of my favorites!

#HarrisStrong

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

scary ghost dog posted:

Ya I feel that. They certainly cracked themselves up.

Hollis Brown
Oct 17, 2004

It's like people only do things because they get paid, and that's just really sad

scary ghost dog posted:

I think all the crap Besser talks about with regards to exceptional long-form improv applied here. I feel like I especially picked up on when he talked about escalating scenes, and how it can be taken to great places without the characters themselves becoming completely unreasonable.

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Do you smell what The Mauk is cooking?
It won't happen but I really want Tom Scharpling on You Talkin U2 To Me

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Ed Sullivision

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Hollis Brown posted:

I think all the crap Besser talks about with regards to exceptional long-form improv applied here. I feel like I especially picked up on when he talked about escalating scenes, and how it can be taken to great places without the characters themselves becoming completely unreasonable.

Yeah that's why it's so good, exemplary improv start to finish.

OppositeAstronomer
May 26, 2008

yoink!
Does anyone have the pics of Scott and Harris at the Phish concert from episode 4 of Analyze Phish? I really wanna see this dog sweater.

Yannick_B
Oct 11, 2007

Groucho Marxist posted:

It won't happen but I really want Tom Scharpling on You Talkin U2 To Me

The show will run longer because U2 pushed back their album release, right? It could still happen!

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

LoboLoboLobo posted:

Does anyone have the pics of Scott and Harris at the Phish concert from episode 4 of Analyze Phish? I really wanna see this dog sweater.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Andy Daly for comedy person of the year.

Ovo
Dec 20, 2008

Life Rules

Reggie Watts-esque.

OppositeAstronomer
May 26, 2008

yoink!

It's more glorious than I could have imagined. Thank you!

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
how the hell have they still not released the hollywood bowl episode of analyze phish

Tacier
Jul 22, 2003

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

I was gonna skip these Kulap-less episodes but the awkward tension between Howard and April is enough to make me listen.

I really enjoyed the not-at-all passive aggression Howard displayed toward April sometimes, like when he kept insisting she wasn't announcing the charts with enough verve.

April: "You know I'm not the same person as Kulap, right?"
Howard: "You know it is the same show, right?"

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Riptor posted:

how the hell have they still not released the hollywood bowl episode of analyze phish
My theory is that it is a monumental, lifechanging experience and the reason Harris went to rehab.

It will be "a very special episode" of Analyze Phish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

cams posted:

My theory is that it is a monumental, lifechanging experience and the reason Harris went to rehab.

It will be "a very special episode" of Analyze Phish.

I feel like that should have been episode 4, when Harris is listening to himself at the concert and saying "Who is this rear end in a top hat?"