Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Shannonmcn posted:

He hosed a girl, brought her home, let her think they were a couple so he could continue loving her then decided he didn't want to anymore and hid whenever she came over from then on. She insisted in coming in one day so he hid in another guy's bedroom while she cried on the sofa about how she thought she might be "coming on too strong" and couldn't understand what she did wrong. Another one of the guys had to console her then drive her home at 2 in the morning.

edit: He also half-faked his South African accent because it made him better with girls (he moved here when he was 4, he should have no accent) which isn't trashy, just ridiculous.

Was his name Francois?

Baby belugas misleading women into the ocean for sex then hiding on them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
showers are my thinking and relaxation time

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose
I hate shaving any part of my body because I get angry red bumps that take forever to go away. I'm fair skinned with red hair, so I think not shaving my legs is less noticeable than huge rashy patches of skin. My armpits aren't that sensitive, so that's the only part of me that gets regularly shaved. I just don't wear things that show my bare legs very often. :shrug: My husband doesn't get a say, but every so often I'll shave my legs for special occasion sexy time.

Wtf, Shannon, that dude sounds really gross, and I'm the one with the body hair.

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

WoodrowSkillson posted:

showers feel fantastic why would you NOT want to shower every morning

I don't like showering in the morning because my hair takes 800 million years to dry but I can't blow dry it because I end up with a nasty rear end haystack ontop of my head

Evening showers are pretty boss because it washes away all of the day's gunk and you go to bed feeling clean and awesome

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER
"welcome? What welcome. Why is welcome"- Russian professor ponders the windows startup screen

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

i guess on lazy weekend days i don't shower until im ready to go out or something but i like showering

when i went to poland over the summer i got screwed when my roommate and i woke up late to check out of one of the hotels and then were on an overnight train that night so i did not shower for nearly 2 days i felt like the grossest pile of poo poo

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

pixelbaron posted:

I used to be like this, but now I just feel guilty wasting water. Hot showers are just so nice, I could stay for hours.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Chiba City Blues posted:

"welcome? What welcome. Why is welcome"- Russian professor ponders the windows startup screen

Oh boy.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

Women's Rights? posted:

I don't like showering in the morning because my hair takes 800 million years to dry but I can't blow dry it because I end up with a nasty rear end haystack ontop of my head

Evening showers are pretty boss because it washes away all of the day's gunk and you go to bed feeling clean and awesome

get one of those shower caps i would look ridiculous if i meant a could shower

step aside
Sep 21, 2011

WoodrowSkillson posted:

showers feel fantastic why would you NOT want to shower every morning

gently caress yeah i love long hot showers

one of my vices really. i try to be green in most areas of my life but I can't give up my showers man.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Women's Rights? posted:

this is acceptable

*bangs the cis, het, male born male gong*

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

I wonder why it's dudes who don't mind showering every do and long-haired ladies who do... There must be a connection somewhere...

If I could roll out of the shower and out the door in 5 I'd do it all the time too.

Chiba City Blues posted:

Adorable.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

Women's Rights? posted:

because of this i often shower twice a day

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

pixelbaron posted:

this except a cold shower cause i am messed up

step aside
Sep 21, 2011
Bathing/showering any less than once every day is loving gross as all hell.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

step aside posted:

glad we agree

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

WoodrowSkillson posted:

because of this i often shower twice a day

How filthy can you get in 12 hours

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
there is a trail of grease on my campus that leads to the game design classrooms

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

Shannonmcn posted:

How filthy can you get in 12 hours

not very it just feels awesome and im not going to drain Lake Huron

go to bed feeling relaxed and clean, wake up in a hot shower and go to work feeling good

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
golden shower joke

I shower every other day if I'm doing gently caress all, but if I'm doin something it's pretty much every day

cold showers are good too

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

shower in the evening, go to bed clean, wake up with sexy bedhead
perfect

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

step aside posted:

it really depends on what you do all day and if you're prone to sweating. Your body doesn't immediately become covered in dirt and grime if you don't shower one day.
I prefer evening-showers if I have to get up early, I am not a pleasant person in the morning and I need as much time as possible to deal with it

step aside
Sep 21, 2011

InvisibleMonkey posted:

it really depends on what you do all day and if you're prone to sweating. Your body doesn't immediately become covered in dirt and grime if you don't shower one day.
I prefer evening-showers if I have to get up early, I am not a pleasant person in the morning and I need as much time as possible to deal with it

Work out and you're guaranteed to sweat.

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
lmao at putty's death

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
yeah, it takes a heavy work-out for me to start sweating anyway, but I don't work-out every day either. confession: I haven't gone to the gym in ages, ugh

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

step aside posted:

Work out and you're guaranteed to sweat.

After exercise is an obvious exception.

death sext
Nov 4, 2011

Evening showers for me means waking up with half of my hair molded flat against my head and the other half sticking straight up. I want sexy bedhead but I end up with 'looks mentally unwell' bedhead.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

get one of those clear babushkas that grandmas wear in the rain for your showers

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
or walk through one of those automatic car washes

step aside
Sep 21, 2011

the cold never bothered me anyway

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

step aside posted:

the cold never bothered me anyway

sexy

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Pig Benis Disciple posted:

wake up, shower, leave house. this is some sesame street level stuff dude

I usually shower at night. If you have super long hair it's annoying to go out with wet hair in the morning

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
You probably don't need to wash your hair everyday unless you work out a lot though

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I've been trying to avoid drying or stressing my hair too much because I plan to cut it off and donate it soon

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Or you could live somewhere with a warm climate and never worry about wet hair again.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Wet hair > malaria or brain eating Protozoa or whatever the gently caress you guys have down there now

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

WEEDLORDBONERHEGEL posted:

so on the way out of getting rejected from jury duty, i struck up a conversation with an eccentric, elderly lawyer with a speech impediment and he was really interested in what I do. He wanted to go have lunch with me, but he got tied up in some meetings so I'm going to call him next week

From 10 pages or so ago (shutup, I'm just getting caught up), but -

Someone will get that reference, I'm sure.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Dongicus posted:

lmao at putty's death

im glad of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

amarantinesky fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Apr 4, 2014

• Locked thread