Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Shannonmcn posted:

Thanks mum.

sometimes it's nice to not be an rear end in a top hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Thora posted:

Speaking of Florida: 9 more days 6 more work dayssss so exicted get me out of herrrrrre

just wondering, east coast, westcoast, or panhandle? no need for specifics

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Hey let's see what I missed after I went to sleep.

Oh well this thread got real for a grip, huh?

So uh how bout them orangutans, do they all have tiny hosed up fat faces or just that one from way back?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Kat Delacour posted:

I am going to cripple myself playing Diablo 3 hours on end help

The universe is loving laughing at me :mad: but at least I have diablo to keep me off the streets causing trouble

If you play Hardcore you should play with me!

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Oh well this thread got real for a grip, huh?

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away

Pig Benis Disciple posted:

just wondering, east coast, westcoast, or panhandle? no need for specifics

Sanibel

So that would be W coast like a mile from Ft Myers. The island runs east-west.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Thora posted:

Sanibel

oooo, ms. deep pockets over here. don't know the area well enough but it should be good weather next week

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

I love shell collecting and wildlife and other nerdery of the sort. Gets me away from the vidya games (although I am totally taking my laptop with me.)

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Hey for real though I'm glad it sounds like the people itt with good advice got through to you, usually in e/n type situations the person just ignores everyone and it's super depressing to see someone go 'help and advice? gently caress that poo poo'.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Its super rainy here in Chicago today and it makes me happy! No more snow its like 48 out!

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Shannon, I always wondered.. Did someone else give you that avatar text or was it you?

Lol at whoever redtexted Tatum Girlparts way back whenever that happened, also.

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Al Borland posted:

Its super rainy here in Chicago today and it makes me happy! No more snow its like 48 out!

Yay! It's almost like being home in the Pacific Northwest. I love falling asleep to the sound of a heavy rain.

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

Al Borland posted:

dear chicago quit stealing the warms it's only 38 in Champaign and we're further south than you give us some warms ya dicks :argh:

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Al Borland posted:

please send the rain here. we've had alternating sunny wonderful warm days, and then lovely snowy days. I want rain & possibly a thunderstorm

death sext
Nov 4, 2011

I spent all last night being scared because there were loud sounds coming from my roof, but now in the cold light of day I realize it was snow melting and fwumping down the house :downs:

good morning I'm sleepy

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Thora posted:

I love shell collecting and wildlife and other nerdery of the sort. Gets me away from the vidya games (although I am totally taking my laptop with me.)

i live a few hours up the coast from there and grew up here from age 5-22. christmas eve my parents would take the family to the beach to tire my sister and I out so we wouldn't stay up all night in excitement.

when you're stocking up for snacks/drinks to bring to the beach keep your eye out for this local beer as it's perfect for the beach
http://cigarcitybrewing.com/beer/florida-cracker/?age-verified=84c18d0ef1

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Al Borland posted:

If you play Hardcore you should play with me!

Usually soft but I have 1 HC character I have been putting time into, I just got the stones to try butcher earlier today. Kallie#1609 (I think, p sure) if you wanna add me and trick my babby monk to her final demise.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Meis posted:

I loving love my redtext so much.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Meis posted:

Shannon, I always wondered.. Did someone else give you that avatar text or was it you?

The person who bought me the account gave it to me, him and his brother and their mates all have the same one. It's true though, I super am the biggest idiot Ever!

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
I was clicking around Youtube's related links, watching older live shows of Waits, and it suggested the broadcast suicide of Budd Dwyer*. What the gently caress. I don't watch anything that could prompt that, I don't think.

*Don't look that up, it's grainy and there's not much blood but it's still someone eating a goddamn gun, it's not pleasant. He was a Pennsylvania Senator and then the state Treasurer and there was a big brouhaha about bribes and misappropriated funds, he'd been found guilty and claimed up until the end he had been framed. He called a press conference the day before his sentencing, yapped a bunch, then stuck a gun in his mouth and fired. Probably died while still technically in office to save his family from financial ruin, the legal stuff had pretty much left them broke.

I know all that from a prior morbid teenage period and goddamn youtube I don't know how you got that from Tom Waits. It bummed me out even though I didn't watch it.

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Pig Benis Disciple posted:

i live a few hours up the coast from there and grew up here from age 5-22. christmas eve my parents would take the family to the beach to tire my sister and I out so we wouldn't stay up all night in excitement.

when you're stocking up for snacks/drinks to bring to the beach keep your eye out for this local beer as it's perfect for the beach
http://cigarcitybrewing.com/beer/florida-cracker/?age-verified=84c18d0ef1

Duly noted. The hotel I will be at has rooms with either a porch or a balcony and this sounds incredibly awesome, cold beer on a balcony (or porch, don't know yet) and watching the pelicans flap by.

If I lived near an ocean I would find a way to go there every single freaking day.

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
Suzuki is a weird little fart head

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Yay power outage!

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~

ok wow you guys really dont like him

OK JEEZ

OH MY GOD OK

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i don't like any of them

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

low hanging fruit I know, but still lol

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Ho wow.

Did he really think a woman would attempt to do a let's play of the entirety of Dark Souls just to prove him wrong?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Pewdie pie?

Dongicus posted:

:eyepop:

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Dongicus posted:

:laffo:

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

Dongicus posted:

:biotruths:

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Dongicus posted:

I am amazed at the time and energy people put into things of nonimportance (the person who typed that wall of text not you Dong-man.)

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~

Nessa posted:

Ho wow.

Did he really think a woman would attempt to do a let's play of the entirety of Dark Souls just to prove him wrong?

that's his fetish

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
I wish I could play Dark Souls but this drat vagina won't let me :smith:

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Woman can't beat dark souls though, they are too busy cooking and having sex with me to really get good at such a challenging game

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
dark souls has eye candy for all regardless of your gender

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Women's Rights? posted:

I wish I could play Dark Souls but this drat vagina won't let me :smith:

lol

better sacrifice some manity at a bonfire to progress

death sext
Nov 4, 2011

Can't lift a box, can't play Dark Souls. What WILL my vagina let me do???

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

guys lets all just be pspals and play battlefield 4 together

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Thora posted:

Duly noted. The hotel I will be at has rooms with either a porch or a balcony and this sounds incredibly awesome, cold beer on a balcony (or porch, don't know yet) and watching the pelicans flap by.

If I lived near an ocean I would find a way to go there every single freaking day.

I try to at least drive by the bay once a week but getting on the water is difficult when you work full time.

• Locked thread