Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Me and my sister just left £50 of mothers day gifts in a cinema.. She had the bag but iys really my fault because I know how irresponsible she is with stuff.. Wish me luck trying to find it, ladythread

Lol what a snype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Oh sorry for not reading thread.. A few itens are nothing compared to a pet.. Sorry to hear about that :(

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Meis posted:

Oh sorry for not reading thread.. A few itens are nothing compared to a pet.. Sorry to hear about that :(

Don't be silly, I don't want the thread renamed SHANNON IS IN MOURNING or anything :) I've finished crying for the minute anyway, back to regular shitposting!

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

amarantinesky fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Apr 3, 2014

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Avshalom posted:

portals portals i made something for u

Oh my gooosh :kimchi:

as soon as I get a bit of cash, this will replace katy perry

Avshalom posted:

pandas dismay me, i love them but they seem to be beyond help
I feel the same way

Shannonmcn posted:

Sister just rang to say they're putting Callie cat to sleep today. I'm not home because I'm fighting with my mum so I won't get to see her :(

Have a picture, she's super pretty.

I'm so sorry, Shannon. :(

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
here i got you a new one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIWnQlESHkg

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Meis posted:

Me and my sister just left £50 of mothers day gifts in a cinema.. She had the bag but iys really my fault because I know how irresponsible she is with stuff.. Wish me luck trying to find it, ladythread

Lol what a snype

Good luck, every time I go to the movies I'm paranoid about leaving something behind. I used to be like your sister and lose everything all the time, but I think I've gotten a little better with time.

Maybe not, though. I can't find my sunglasses that I adore, I recently left one of my touch capacitive gloves in a taxi, and a tube of red lipstick that I was in love with has gone missing

Also I just remembered that I sent a different tube of red lipstick through the wash recently. I haven't improved at all :(

Crow Jane fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Mar 29, 2014

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Shannonmcn posted:

Don't be silly, I don't want the thread renamed SHANNON IS IN MOURNING or anything :) I've finished crying for the minute anyway, back to regular shitposting!

Oh I wasn't trying to make a big deal or anything.

We found the bag, with nothing missing. The staff were so nice about it too. Faith in Cineworld restored!

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

i'Am also a buetifule redd panda

Meis posted:

We found the bag, with nothing missing. The staff were so nice about it too. Faith in Cineworld restored!

Grats on your luck. :) I lost a pair of prescription sunglasses amarantinesky bought me by stupidly leaving it in a rental car over Christmas break, and she still hasn't forgiven me (I do not deserve forgiveness)

Sorry about your cat, Shannon. At least she's getting to go peacefully instead of dying "naturally" or wandering off to die alone, as cats tend to. My childhood cat was getting very old and ill, and one day when I was 12 it just stopped coming home. I looked for it for a real long time, long after it was reasonable to expect Hercules was still alive, because I thought there'd be like a cat version of an elephant graveyard and if I found it I could save other people's pets

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Meis posted:

Yay!!!

I once left a really cool umbrella I had in a vintage boutique. I remembered it about an hour later and went back to pick it up, only to find that the store owner had put a price tag on it in the meantime. She was reallllly embarrassed when I called her out on it.

Also:

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Fetus Tree posted:

what is that thing anyway

the animal in the cage i mean
people postin in this thread who don't know what a pangolin is
shameful

congrats on your shiny credit detectivemonkey!
congrats on the return of the ghost of ariel sharon, av!
(that sounds kind of like the title of a really poo poo horror movie)

Avshalom posted:

if you're wondering, those are rainbow treefrogs on my shirt. i drew dragons and did karate after school and wanted to be a vet
that is exactly 90s me, down to the drawing dragons and doing karate and wanting to be a vet
like parodies of awkward preteen girls

sorry about Calliecat Shannon :( your mum should have listened better when you said she was ill

vaguely fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Apr 4, 2014

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

amarantinesky fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Apr 3, 2014

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Crow Jane posted:

Yay!!!

I once left a really cool umbrella I had in a vintage boutique. I remembered it about an hour later and went back to pick it up, only to find that the store owner had put a price tag on it in the meantime. She was reallllly embarrassed when I called her out on it.

Haha, caught red handed. At least it's a compliment to your taste.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

I think a friend of a friend attended a lecture by this person (I mean, how many elf sexperts are there), and when she told me I laughed really hard, and then she got mad.

But come on.

Come on.

Loud Mouse
Dec 19, 2008

MY WILL IS THE CHEESE CLUB
NOTHING IS BETTER THAN CHEESE

He's so full of piss and vinegar! I love it!

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

InvisibleMonkey posted:

I think a friend of a friend attended a lecture by this person (I mean, how many elf sexperts are there), and when she told me I laughed really hard, and then she got mad.

Maybe you can answer this question: is she an elf who is a sex expert or an expert on elf reproduction?

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

check out this ridiculous ice cream sandwich I had for lunch
(also my ridiculous t-shirt and bad hair)
:editing out the pic for reasons:

a creepy drunk guy got on my bus home and starting rambling at me so I pretended to be deaf until he got off the bus
A+ social skills

housemates have decided to have a short notice BBQ this evening because the weather is nice so I have some ciders chilling in the fridge, a good day

vaguely fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Mar 29, 2014

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
The way it was told to me, iit seemed she was an expert on having sex with elves. Like, a how-to guide for loving elves.

e: IF it's the same person, but that was the first thing I thought of and what are the odds of more people describing themselves like that

e: you have pretty eyes, vaguely :)

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

InvisibleMonkey posted:

But come on.

Come on.

I kind of imagine Iceland as being full of elf sexperts. Like, it's a popular major in colleges

Wow, she looks a LOT like a friend of mine. I keep doing double takes

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

I have a bunch of pics of me as a kid. I'll post some later, when I get back from the store.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

InvisibleMonkey posted:

The way it was told to me, iit seemed she was an expert on having sex with elves. Like, a how-to guide for loving elves.

e: IF it's the same person, but that was the first thing I thought of and what are the odds of more people describing themselves like that
well I suppose it's easy to be an expert in a thing that nobody can ever do
e: thank you :3:

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

InvisibleMonkey posted:

I feel like Pick has probably talked to this person.

Also, vaguely, I need more deets on that food. Is that a French toast ice cream concoction? Also what is that chocolate bread thing? It's making me hungry and jealous even though I made a pretty good breakfast. Made a mushroom, spinach, and goat cheese frittata with tomato on top.

Schmeichy fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Mar 29, 2014

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
I've been hanging out in the park all day, with beers and hash. I'm delightfully buzzed and sun-warmed :keke:

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

InvisibleMonkey posted:

I've been hanging out in the park all day, with beers and hash. I'm delightfully buzzed and sun-warmed :keke:

Do you live in Amsterdam or thereabouts? I can't wait until I too can enjoy some hash and beer in the park. I'd settle for it just being sunny here now, actually.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.

:siren:thunderdome winner:siren:

InvisibleMonkey posted:

This is the best way to spend a day. It is very rainy here, sadly.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Schmeichy posted:

I feel like Pick has probably talked to this person.

Also, vaguely, I need more deets on that food. Is that a French toast ice cream concoction? Also what is that chocolate bread thing? It's making me hungry and jealous even though I made a pretty good breakfast. Make a a mushroom, spinach, and goat cheese frittata with tomato on top.
the thing I had is French toast with peanut butter, bananas, salted caramel & peanut ice cream and raspberry sauce and it was amaaazingly fat
the other thing was a toasted brioche with 2 scoops of ice cream of your choice, that guy picked chocolate because he's boring but the place has a massive selection of really weird ice cream flavours
I wanted somebody to order the plum, gin & juniper flavour ice cream so I could try some but nobody did
they also do a thing which is a Creme Egg coated in gingery sponge and cooked until the egg melts, someone ordered that and it was gorgeous
your breakfast sounds delicious as hell

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

InvisibleMonkey posted:

That sounds so lovely. I've got the hash part down, but it's raining, so I'm having a nice quiet peaceful Saturday at home. Which is also pretty great, I must say

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Apparently last thing kitty did was snarl and hiss at the vet. She was always so bitey so that's just the best :3:

Edit: thanks everybody for being so lovely :h:

teenytinymouse fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Mar 29, 2014

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Shannonmcn posted:

Apparently last thing kitty did was snarl and hiss at the vet. She was always so bitey so that's just the best :3:
:sympathy:

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

vaguely posted:

the thing I had is French toast with peanut butter, bananas, salted caramel & peanut ice cream and raspberry sauce and it was amaaazingly fat
the other thing was a toasted brioche with 2 scoops of ice cream of your choice, that guy picked chocolate because he's boring but the place has a massive selection of really weird ice cream flavours
I wanted somebody to order the plum, gin & juniper flavour ice cream so I could try some but nobody did
they also do a thing which is a Creme Egg coated in gingery sponge and cooked until the egg melts, someone ordered that and it was gorgeous
your breakfast sounds delicious as hell

Unf. What is this place called so I can make sure and go if I am ever within 100 miles? Best weird ice cream flavor I've had was either ginger or lavender.

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Shannonmcn posted:

Such a warrior. She's in Valhalla for sure.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

Schmeichy posted:

Do you live in Amsterdam or thereabouts? I can't wait until I too can enjoy some hash and beer in the park. I'd settle for it just being sunny here now, actually.

Thereabouts, I mean, it's a tiny country. It was pretty sunny today so I threw on a way too optimistic summer-outfit and cycled to the park (the one with the half-pipe, I like watching the skate kids :3:), it was good times.

Crow Jane posted:

That sounds so lovely. I've got the hash part down, but it's raining, so I'm having a nice quiet peaceful Saturday at home. Which is also pretty great, I must say

The danger of being out in the sun is that when you get up to find a loo, you're suddely like whoa, I've definitely been drinking beers in the sun. Is hash easily available where you are? I was just thinking how I've never seen it abroad.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

Shannonmcn posted:

Edit: thanks everybody for being so lovely :h:

Aw, she went out fightin'. RIP good cat

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Schmeichy posted:

Unf. What is this place called so I can make sure and go if I am ever within 100 miles? Best weird ice cream flavor I've had was either ginger or lavender.

I love love love lavender flavor in food and drinks. I really hope the Ben & Jerry's Liz Lemon frozen yogurt (lemon yogurt with a blueberry/lavender swirl) sticks around for a good long while. Also, because Liz Lemon owns

There's a place here that does cardamom ice cream, it is so good

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

amarantinesky posted:

Here are some pictures of me when I was a kid:

overexposed as a ghost

ghost of bad photography haunting my fourth birthday

me dressed up like a pumpkin princess

e: no pictures of me as an awkward older person because HA, nope

So adorable
Here's me as a suave as gently caress three year old:

I'm on the right

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

InvisibleMonkey posted:

Thereabouts, I mean, it's a tiny country. It was pretty sunny today so I threw on a way too optimistic summer-outfit and cycled to the park (the one with the half-pipe, I like watching the skate kids :3:), it was good times.

The danger of being out in the sun is that when you get up to find a loo, you're suddely like whoa, I've definitely been drinking beers in the sun. Is hash easily available where you are? I was just thinking how I've never seen it abroad.

Ha, that part I can understand. Totally jealous of dudes and their outdoor-peeing privilege.

Hash isn't that common, my guy just happened to come across some recently. It's nice, but it gives me a slight headache after a while

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Crow Jane posted:

I love love love lavender flavor in food and drinks. I really hope the Ben & Jerry's Liz Lemon frozen yogurt (lemon yogurt with a blueberry/lavender swirl) sticks around for a good long while. Also, because Liz Lemon owns

There's a place here that does cardamom ice cream, it is so good

I want to try that gin and lavender drink you were talking about a while ago, because those are two of my favorite things. Rose flavor is also interesting. I like it in Turkish delight.

Cardamom sounds good. I really, really liked the ginger flavor I had, but I'm crazy about ginger.

Edit: I need to learn how to not gently caress up typing on my phone. Also Liz Lemon is my spirit animal.

Schmeichy fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Mar 29, 2014

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
picture a fat male baby and that's me when i was a baby and also now

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Jetsetlemming posted:

So adorable
Here's me as a suave as gently caress three year old:

I'm on the right

I like the babby. Is that the sister with the animes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

Schmeichy posted:

I like the babby. Is that the sister with the animes?

Yep, lol. That picture is circa 1991, I think. More innocent times, less animes polluting our youth.

• Locked thread