Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

amarantinesky fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Apr 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
umm im actually really dumb and im like a dog piloting a helicopter when it comes to video stuff

i'll try again tomorrow because oh god its way too late atm

e: BOREland is playing the poo poo out of SHITablo 3 i think

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

i'Am also a buetifule redd panda

amarantinesky posted:

he hasn't been around much, I'm not sure whether that means the pills are working or if they are disastrous.

i don't know if this is a good or bad omen

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Tempus Fugit posted:

I caught one of the dates on your Japanese tour, it was pretty good

even on my deathbed i will not look as much of a sad sack as that piece of garbage

thems fightin words boy :clint:

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Jetsetlemming posted:

Do you unzip your shirt and flirt with men while you do it boomy

The dude in my sig is a sprinter who named his pecs Frank and Andy.

That's a hilarious cycling joke.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
brains are dumb

like, you are a piece of meat, literally your only purpose is to keep me alive, why are you trying to kill me

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I lost my save for The WalkingDead, so now in order to play the second season I have to play the first season again.

I'm gonna side with Kenny on loving everything just to see if it's even possible to make him not be an rear end in a top hat to you in the second half

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

Fetus Tree posted:

even on my deathbed i will not look as much of a sad sack as that piece of garbage

thems fightin words boy :clint:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLFx2gEUIsU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Avshalom your brain makes beautiful things, even if it does need supplementary brain chemicals from our modern medicine wizards

also, you taught me that there were Jewish people in Australia, which I never even imaged, so thank you for that.

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
do jewish australians reside in kangaroo pouches

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I don't know about a pouch but a a lot of them live in balaclava

i love puns

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
because a balaclava is an item of clothing and also one of the Jewish diasporas in Victoria

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
See avy it could be worse my brain isn't trying to kill me but it's trying to incite much worse

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i'm so glad i have the ladythread :unsmith: last time i felt like this i had nobody around to turn to at all so i got to descend into insanity in total isolation

BattleCake
Mar 12, 2012

boom boom boom posted:

I lost my save for The WalkingDead, so now in order to play the second season I have to play the first season again.

I'm gonna side with Kenny on loving everything just to see if it's even possible to make him not be an rear end in a top hat to you in the second half

IIRC it's possible but never ever cross him on anything. Don't even try to say something slightly mean to him.

Good luck and enjoy season 2, episode 2 is pretty rad.

edit: vvvv Just noticed your av since I was on mobile all of today, that's pretty great.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Kat Delacour posted:

because a balaclava is an item of clothing and also one of the Jewish diasporas in Victoria

I hope you are feeling immense shame right now

Avshalom posted:

i'm so glad i have the ladythread :unsmith: last time i felt like this i had nobody around to turn to at all so i got to descend into insanity in total isolation

:h:

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
ep 2 was definitely a lot stronger than the first

how do you like them apples

Titty Warlord fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Mar 31, 2014

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
I'm watching Michael Palin explore Poland. His travel shows are the best

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

Crow Jane posted:

I'm watching Michael Palin explore Poland. His travel shows are the best

That show is surprisingly good

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Tempus Fugit posted:

That show is surprisingly good

All his travel shows are great. Around the World in 80 Days is super-dated, but it owns. He's just such a delightful man

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Portals posted:

I hope you are feeling immense shame right now

Yah, I'm already mopping the floors. Unnecessary cleaning is the ultimate emotional cry for help.

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

Tempus Fugit posted:

I caught one of the dates on your Japanese tour, it was pretty good

I legit think I know this guy.

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER

Avshalom posted:

brains are dumb

like, you are a piece of meat, literally your only purpose is to keep me alive, why are you trying to kill me

brains gently caress up just as livers gently caress up just as thyroids gently caress up
the brain is an organ and it too can gently caress up
dont take it personally, your brain holds no grudge

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

amarantinesky posted:

I am seriously considering telling my psych that I need to stop a medicine because I am apparently unable to take pills properly. Or maybe it's a legit bad reaction, I don't know.

Call him/her! You shouldn't have to suffer. Maybe there's another brand/form that you can take.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

amarantinesky posted:

:h: ladythread helped me a lot too. But where were you all in 2010-spring 2012? :smith: seriously though I'm happy we can help even a little. :)

The horrible pill thing happened again, so I'm phone posting. I'm cursed. I am seriously considering telling my psych that I need to stop a medicine because I am apparently unable to take pills properly. Or maybe it's a legit bad reaction, I don't know.

Wrap it in cheese? I think they sell little treats you can put the pill in? These are things that have worked with dogs I have had but that is my only experience with pill malfunction.

But seriously the kefir idea wasn't bad, even just a little smoothie thing like you would buy at the gas station?

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i just wish i could become normal by consuming the brain of a normal person!

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

Dongicus posted:

umm im actually really dumb and im like a dog piloting a helicopter

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i'd do it, too

i'd eat that brain

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose
Ugh, my brain meds also stopped working, so now I'm cycling off them while slowly going on something else. It sucks because none of the millions of pills I'm taking right now are working. I just gotta wait and see.

I wanted to do things this weekend, but the most I got done was some wallowing and a little laundry. And I get to look forward to going to work with my black hole of negativity boss tomorrow.

Wow, that was a lot of whining to say that I sympathize with your pill problems lady goons.

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

detectivemonkey posted:

Wrap it in cheese? I think they sell little treats you can put the pill in? These are things that have worked with dogs I have had but that is my only experience with pill malfunction.

But seriously the kefir idea wasn't bad, even just a little smoothie thing like you would buy at the gas station?

One of my old coworkers couldn't swallow pills so she mixed the contents into applesauce or she had this squirter thing that shot liquid to the back of her throat.

death sext
Nov 4, 2011

if you're having pill problems I feel bad for you son

because I also have pill problems and can sympathize

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
I am going back to a brain doctor on Tuesday because I am unable to cope with people eating near me and that even though there's no way to fix that maybe some sort of brain medicine can mask the PAIN.

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Best Tasting! posted:

if you're having pill problems I feel bad for you son

because I also have pill problems and can sympathize

I got 99 problems, and my brain is most of them.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Avshalom posted:

i just wish i could become normal by consuming the brain of a normal person!

I am pretty sure that would just give you mad cow and make things even worse.

My kitchen is now mopped also. If you can pay travel expenses I will totes clean your house amarantinesky, but last time I went return flights to the states were about $1000 so it might be cheaper to find a local ladygoon

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Jetsetlemming posted:

i don't know if this is a good or bad omen

its diablo 3, that's just what it does :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Kat Delacour posted:

I am pretty sure that would just give you mad cow and make things even worse.

It's called kuru when you get it from eating human brains! :science:

• Locked thread