Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
ALWAYS wash your hands thoroughly after handling chilis. Habanero juice and lady bits don't get along so well. I still hold that one over my boyfriend's head sometimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

WEEDLORDBONERHEGEL posted:

not only was i expecting red chile, i had no idea "chile powder" that wasn't just ground dried chiles even existed

You're a scrub if you don't toast and grind your own chile powder for chili. Buying actual chile powder is acceptable. "Chili powder" is terrible.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Portals posted:

I'll just stick to not really doing anything (except sunscreen because something about what fabulist said kicked me in the butt about doing that more often)

my skin is awesome, I've never had acne issues and it's never too oily or dry

yesssss it worked

My skin is mostly awesome, my pores are kinda big and my t-zone gets a bit oily but I'm not going to complain. I had the most mild, occasional acne as a kid, and now I never get any, aside from the one that pops up on my forehead roughly every 28 days. And that's solved by strategic fringe placement.

Shithouse Dave posted:

Hey ladies what are your open tabs?
Window one:
This thread
several 'reply' tabs because it's easier for me to right click on 'quote,' open it in a new window, repeat repeat until it's time to reply, and then paste them over into one reply box
Google analytics
pinterest
elfster
two tabs of indie sites, I'm planning out orders for said Elfster exchange
Facebook
Dolldivine (ladythread's fault)

Window two:
main blog dashboard
main blog, current post I'm working on
four tabs of product listings from Amazon and Sephora
two tabs of picmonkey
polyvore (not the entirely gross thing it sounds like)

MY PALE GOTH SKIN fucked around with this message at 13:13 on Apr 4, 2014

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i ate half a watermelon for breakfast and now my pee is crystal-clear

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

Shannonmcn posted:

Hi ladies. I just got back from a Game of Thrones quiz * and nobody there liked my corgi shirt :qq:

* we did quite badly.

All my tabs are Pokémon, Criminal Minds, Fabebook, that video of the panda jumping at the door, imgur, Netflix, this thread and the lunch menu for the place I ate today. Hate having this many tabs.

sever

Enfys fucked around with this message at 11:18 on Apr 2, 2014

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
hi enfys!

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

i'Am also a buetifule redd panda

Avshalom posted:

congratulations on your dilute pee

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
omgawrsh kitties :swoon:

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

I wanna go back to Pull and Bear (for UK goons) and buy the other 5 similar cute shirts to spite my so called friends.

My skin is p bad. Pores. Oily. Zits. All dat poo poo. Whooo.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.

:siren:thunderdome winner:siren:

All Baltimore people need to check out Dylan's Oyster Cellar because it's awesome and if you don't like oysters there's probably something wrong with you.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Ugh, my friend told me he'd give me his HBOGo code, but he hasn't texted it to me yet and I don't want to nag. Game of Thrones starts Sunday, I'm starting to get concerned

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

Avshalom posted:

hi enfys!

ahhhhhhh hi Avs :3: how have you been? i have missed your dream posts and arts while away from ladythread

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

hello ladies

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

amarantinesky is all chatting away with the other chatty ladies (mostly goonbros actually) while I'm doing homework :(

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Jetsetlemming posted:

amarantinesky is all chatting away with the other chatty ladies (mostly goonbros actually) while I'm doing homework :(

I like your new av :horse:

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
totally gonna do that cute monster comic :argh:

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

:swoon:

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

Shannonmcn posted:

I like your new av :horse:

:horse::hf::horse:
I lied it's like three ladies and two wannabee ladies
Still chatty

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Ivan is the least photogenic cat in the world. I swear, you guys, he's actually cute and nice

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

Jetsetlemming posted:

:horse::hf::horse:
I lied it's like three ladies and two wannabee ladies
Still chatty
niiiice the gifs sycn so the high five happens as the horse transitions

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

I am mad jealous of your new avatar - it is the best thing

also this

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Shannonmcn posted:

I wanna go back to Pull and Bear (for UK goons) and buy the other 5 similar cute shirts to spite my so called friends.

My skin is p bad. Pores. Oily. Zits. All dat poo poo. Whooo.

or go buy them because they own

also hnnnnggghh trying desperately to hold in unsolicited advice hrrrnnnnnggggghhhhh DON'T OVERCLEANSE -runs out of the room-

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

Avshalom posted:

That's great news.
Any more dogs at work?

Kimmalah posted:

I've had a migraine all day so I'm basically on the verge of stabbing myself in the skull at this point.

:(

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

"soon"

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

Jetsetlemming posted:

Gettin cucked

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Fabulist posted:

or go buy them because they own

also hnnnnggghh trying desperately to hold in unsolicited advice hrrrnnnnnggggghhhhh DON'T OVERCLEANSE -runs out of the room-

I don't, I probs undercleanse because I am super lazy. Makeup removal wipes and clinique cleanser and toner maybe 30% of the time at night, body shop seaweed cleanser in the morning + moisturisier, seaweed scrub poo poo twice a week tops. Sometimes a night time "clarifying" thing. That sounds like a lot actually. Hmm. lovely skin is a family thing tho, I have v little hope of outwitting it :smith:

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

Jetsetlemming posted:

here's to you, Mrs Robinson.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
baby sand cats

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Avshalom posted:

baby sand cats

Oh my goodness :kimchi:

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

Avshalom posted:

baby sand cats

I hear their saliva is like a Komodo dragon's, one bite from that kitten and u die.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Tempus Fugit posted:

I hear their saliva is like a Komodo dragon's, one bite from that kitten and u die.

Worth it if I can get a snuggle in

There's an Indian legend about a beautiful courtesan who was fed a tiny bit of poison from a young age. She built up an immunity and over time all her bodily fluids were toxic to others, and she was renowned as a spy and political weapon

Her victims apparently all died with smiles on their faces

Crow Jane fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Apr 2, 2014

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME
with their stubby legs, more like "never"

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

Physio poking my foot :( I feel like a fraud cos my foot doesn't "hurt" until I've aggravated it for a while and the tests we can do here are all short

At least he is really cute

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

Avshalom posted:

baby sand cats

So much ears!!!

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Avshalom posted:

baby sand cats

Eeeeeeeee :kimchi: loves :h:

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
:toot: for phone interviews within 24 hours of sending out a resume. It's one of the no-education jobs but good enough salary to see-how-it-goes with internal opportunities for a while. If they decide to pursue me further, I guess, but it sounded like it went well. I'm just so loving psyched right now a person actually responded, that hasn't happened since January.

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

Crow Jane posted:

Worth it if I can get a snuggle in

There's an Indian legend about a beautiful courtesan who was fed a tiny bit of poison from a young age. She built up an immunity and over time all her bodily fluids were toxic to others, and she was renowned as a spy and political weapon

Eww. Death by golden shower.

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

Kat Delacour posted:

:toot: for phone interviews within 24 hours of sending out a resume. It's one of the no-education jobs but good enough salary to see-how-it-goes with internal opportunities for a while. If they decide to pursue me further, I guess, but it sounded like it went well. I'm just so loving psyched right now a person actually responded, that hasn't happened since January.

Congrats!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Schmetterling posted:

Eww. Death by golden shower.

Use your imagination. Toxi-vag.

Congrats, Kat!

• Locked thread