Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

my penis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

HEY GAL posted:

my penis

the erotic burlesque version of Waiting for Godot

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I miss Avyposting :( I hope she is having fun with her fluffy dogs wandering in and out of the office and maya teapot development.

I slept in til 2:30pm today. I feel kind of bad about it but at the same time idgaf because nobody is paying me to behave like a human being so I owe it to myself to let it all hang out while I can. I can muster enough esteem to write one really crackin job application a week and then the rest are all pitiful copypaste customer service applications because I feel like not working in general is the cause of my malaise. I really like to be busy but I suck at creating busy without external scaffolding. I got a whole bunch of software to try and push myself into doing something in illustrator or flash but my creativity was always driven by my procrastination so :effort:

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Kat Delacour posted:

I got a whole bunch of software to try and push myself into doing something in illustrator or flash but my creativity was always driven by my procrastination so :effort:

Toxx yourself into doing things for ladythread.

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER
lol that "hags" guy reminds me of my brother who kept calling everyone "fools" when he was younger because he thought it was a super adult insult and was totally a thing people say that isn't laughed at for being weird or archaic

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Every once in a while I think back on Catholic school in amazement because a small number of weird, sexually confused girls in one weird, sexually confused environment sure led to some crazy poo poo.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
there've been a lot of documentaries about that

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

boom boom boom posted:

there've been a lot of documentaries about that

i'm not sure those were all

documentaries

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
Hello, ladythread

I once had a great-grandmother whose nickname was Tiny Bird, or sometimes just Tiny

she burned to death

however, she also made an absolutely bitchin fruit salad

this post is my roundabout way of sharing this recipe with you. my family still makes Tiny's Fruit Salad every Thanksgiving/Christmas

here it is

Tiny's Fruit Salad

Make about 1/2 gallon of lemon curd. You will need a double-boiler for this. If you have ever made home-made whipped-cream then you know what to look for. Google it.

Put that poo poo in a bowl and toss in two cans of cherries, two cans of mandarin oranges, one can of sliced peaches

pour in one tub of whipped cream (make it yourself, about three pints) or buy it

pour in one pint of Bailey's or some knockoff liquor

stir that poo poo

chill it for 24 hours, stirring every four hours

enjoy

you're welcome assholes

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
today is DOMS day

Zeth
Dec 28, 2006

Cluck you say?
Buglord
i cooked extremely low-effort chicken tonight

it's ok. not amazing, but the roommate still acts like i did some sort of arcane sorcery because all he knows is "boil water, apply pasta"

all i did was throw some chicken bits and a bunch of chili/garlic powder, paprika, salt, and butter in foil and bake it for a half hour or so

seriously why do people act like cooking is mystical rocket science

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Globo-Hitler III posted:

Tiny's Fruit Salad

that sounds amazing, I hope I can make it at some point

I just watched the captain america movie, it was good although hilariously over the top. dude with robot wings was cool

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
yeah it's weird

cooking is not hard

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

Globo-Hitler III posted:

she burned to death

metal

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
cooking is fun, I made an amazing chicken roti the other day. that chocolate cake took three days to finish though, I'm not allowed to do big bakes anymore.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

InvisibleMonkey posted:

today is DOMS day

No loving kidding, my traaaaaaaps

E: cooking: made pizza w/ spinach, arugula, feta red bell pepper and sundried tomato, and used the leftover dough and leftover sauce for lil cheese roll things. The dough is better with wine in it, but not poo poo without.

Shithouse Dave fucked around with this message at 08:31 on Apr 10, 2014

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
I'm simultaneously shopping for new running shoes (nike air pegasus?) and a fancy new vibe (Je Joue? Lelo?) because i am a modern go-getter woman with an active lifestyle who knows what she wants

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
baking can be hard

i baked my brother's wedding cake and that poo poo slid so bad i thought it was going to be some kind of pie

i had to fasten it with pole-barn nails to keep it steady and i removed them right before the cake-cutting ceremony

thankfully it did not slide when they cut it

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

yeah her death owned pretty loving hard

iirc she lit her dress on fire while cooking in her kitchen

this was well before "stop drop and roll" was a thing so for some reason she decided to douse the flames by climbing into the shower

the flames consumed her flesh before her plan was actualized however

so now she is a cautionary tale as well as a good fruit salad recipe

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

Shithouse Dave posted:

No loving kidding, my traaaaaaaps

E: cooking: made pizza w/ spinach, arugula, feta red bell pepper and sundried tomato, and used the leftover dough and leftover sauce for lil cheese roll things. The dough is better with wine in it, but not poo poo without.

oh poo poo son drat yeah

no apologies for this triple post idgaf

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
that's terrible globo hitler. what a way to go out

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

it is okay to triple post here, this is a safe space

good night ladythread, I hope you all sleep well

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

cuckold cleanup posted:

that's terrible globo hitler. what a way to go out

well she died many decades before my birth so i never knew her, the only knowledge i have of her is what i read in The Book.

I never knew her, so, she is just a bitchin recipe to me. But yeah that is a bad way to go. She must have been in a lot of pain at the end.

But then, many of my ancestors died of currently-preventable diseases. I'm torn on sympathy, tbqh

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

is that one of those non-allergenic cats? she has a weird face and natty fur

i would not like to burn to death b/c it sounds like it hurts but i hope my death is still something really hosed up and hardcore that later generations speak of in hushed whispers

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

Corridor posted:

i would not like to burn to death b/c it sounds like it hurts but i hope my death is still something really hosed up and hardcore that later generations speak of in hushed whispers

Looks like a Devon Rex.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

Corridor posted:

my first ancestor to be an "american" had his hands cut off

the rewards of indentured servitude

to be fair he was a thief and an rear end in a top hat, possibly a rapist as well....

perhaps fortunately this was after he had made some babies

oh to be proud of one's ancestry

poopkitty
Oct 16, 2013

WE ARE ALL ONE

Portals posted:

Okapi-chan! Love!

Tomorrow morning I have to do the current WORST part of my job and take a complaint of Sexual Misconduct from a young (she's like 23) LT. (Like some guy is bothering/touching/making remarks towards her.) I hate this part because very often these women/men can never get unbroken. She is a very sweet seeming LT and I hope she's okay. I will do what I can to help her and grind this MFer's bones for my bread.

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

mine all got executed by the english afaik

oh wait no some died in prison also

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
get that fucker, poopkitty

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

InvisibleMonkey posted:

get that fucker, poopkitty

Yeah!

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
another thing entirely but I love that sex-toys for women look like cute lil designer desk-toys

aw, bunny :3:

And men's toys are just terrifying bits that fell off a bargain-bin sex-bot, :nws:I mean...

:gonk:

Zeth
Dec 28, 2006

Cluck you say?
Buglord

Portals posted:

yes

stripebutts

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

good luck with Jeopardy CJ! you too couwy!

ladyboy pancake posted:

i have PMs and Report buttons now so maybe getting hacked was worth it.
sweet, glad things worked out for you

Pick posted:

wine is an allweather friend
fixed
same

Sharkie posted:

Wanna tickle their heads until they ineffectually try to bat my hand with their tiny little claws.
cutest thing ever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5jw3T3Jy70

Crow Jane posted:

Banana flavored things are usually pretty gross too. Chunky Monkey is good, though
once, when I was a kid, my mum bought some 'banana cordial'
grossest thing ever
would

Putty posted:

winkle can i commission fanart of my bad LP so people will think I am legit and not ruining the state of let's play
commission Avshalom when she comes back
I just wanted hugs :(

boom boom boom posted:

You can find cats literally in the street. there are so many goddamn cats
two minutes after I left my house this morning there were 4 cats within my field of view at the same time
then I saw a big fat bee
that was when I knew it would be a good day

Kat Delacour posted:

I miss Avyposting :( I hope she is having fun with her fluffy dogs wandering in and out of the office and maya teapot development.

I slept in til 2:30pm today. I feel kind of bad about it but at the same time idgaf because nobody is paying me to behave like a human being so I owe it to myself to let it all hang out while I can. I can muster enough esteem to write one really crackin job application a week and then the rest are all pitiful copypaste customer service applications because I feel like not working in general is the cause of my malaise. I really like to be busy but I suck at creating busy without external scaffolding. I got a whole bunch of software to try and push myself into doing something in illustrator or flash but my creativity was always driven by my procrastination so :effort:
:sympathy: unemployment can be really hard, I hope you find something and feel better soon
also I think someone said Avs would be back tomorrowish so you won't have to wait too long :)

Tiny's Fruit Salad sounds goddamn incredible and I will have to try it sometime
in return I will get my BFF to tell me her family's rum cake recipe
that poo poo is lethal, you have to eat it a teaspoonful at a time

nice okapis Portals

poopkitty posted:

Tomorrow morning I have to do the current WORST part of my job and take a complaint of Sexual Misconduct from a young (she's like 23) LT. (Like some guy is bothering/touching/making remarks towards her.) I hate this part because very often these women/men can never get unbroken. She is a very sweet seeming LT and I hope she's okay. I will do what I can to help her and grind this MFer's bones for my bread.
good luck poopkitty, I'm sure your support will mean a lot to her :unsmith: you're a great person

lab shutdown today, about an hour until I can do the last bits that need doing and then I have the whole afternoon to myself :buddy: think I will paint my nails and start packing for the weekend!

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

My sister wants me to go out easter shopping but i feel like poop and besides I'll have all of next week to do it too! I've been doing things all week, I can't deal with not spending all day sitting around being useless!

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Meis posted:

My sister wants me to go out easter shopping but i feel like poop and besides I'll have all of next week to do it too! I've been doing things all week, I can't deal with not spending all day sitting around being useless!

For like, eggs? Everywhere might sell out by next week, if you go now Tescos might still have to good ones on offer!

I ate the rest of housemates burrito for breakfast. Good news, I might die before I have to fail go to my review! :buddy:

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
im currently doing not much things but will soon be doing things

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Shannonmcn posted:

For like, eggs? Everywhere might sell out by next week, if you go now Tescos might still have to good ones on offer!

I ate the rest of housemates burrito for breakfast. Good news, I might die before I have to fail go to my review! :buddy:

i hope your thing went okay, i ended up only getting like three hours sleep

blegh

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Shannonmcn posted:

you're probably right.

about the egg thing not the dying thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
OOGH OOGH MAN ANGRY

*throws poo poo*

• Locked thread