Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
This thread is cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

i'Am also a buetifule redd panda

rawdog pozfail posted:

This thread is cool.

Very much so, yes. :)

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Putty posted:

dumb clash of clans update i had to redesign my base and everything

why did you have to redesign your base I didn't notice anything major besides clan wars

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Troposphere posted:

why did you have to redesign your base I didn't notice anything major besides clan wars

clan wars

trophies and storages don't matter during the war phase, it's all about stars

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

when you realize how cool and retarded everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky
the whole nessa avatar thing is extremely hilarious from all angles

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

rawdog pozfail posted:

i am glad that really bad posters such as myself can hang out in this, the ladies chat thread

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Keep the avatar it's funny

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
It's a funny avatar

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

It's a funny avatar

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

HEY GAL posted:

booze is free on air berlin, british airways, and air new zealand, sucks to be you

my french canadian friend "found" an entire unattended bottle on an air france flight once

National carrier priiiiiiide. I fly air NZ wherein I pay for my own flights, except for the time I took a gamble on a really cheap Delta flight from Auckland to Vancouver via SF. I flew a lot of Qantas and jetstar in au because Australia and other people's dime and air New Zealand is a zillion times better.

Also my grandmother and grandfather on my mum's side met when her sister married his brother. Mum has double cousins, but nobody's ever made babby with blood relatives in my family. Just thought I should stress that.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Shannonmcn posted:

It's Body Shop stuff because cheap and cruelty-free.

Ah yeah I've heard their stuff is basically great for some hair types, and terrible for others. If your hair is wavy/curly/frizzy, it will take longer to get the nice side effects of going SLS free with that stuff, according to a curly-haired lady I just asked on Facebook

Putty posted:

clan wars

trophies and storages don't matter during the war phase, it's all about stars

I am trying to explain this to my clan and it's all "duh buh wha?"

Clan wars are probably what's gonna push me over the edge into caring enough to get a spot in a goon clan

Today sucks. My kid is sick and it's scary to see him all listless when he's normally a loving tornado of activity and destruction. And the crimson flux started waaaay early. And I don't have any money with which to stress-shop.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

Fabulist posted:

Ah yeah I've heard their stuff is basically great for some hair types, and terrible for others. If your hair is wavy/curly/frizzy, it will take longer to get the nice side effects of going SLS free with that stuff, according to a curly-haired lady I just asked on Facebook

I am trying to explain this to my clan and it's all "duh buh wha?"

Clan wars are probably what's gonna push me over the edge into caring enough to get a spot in a goon clan

Today sucks. My kid is sick and it's scary to see him all listless when he's normally a loving tornado of activity and destruction. And the crimson flux started waaaay early. And I don't have any money with which to stress-shop.

crimson flux is a badass combo of words

sorry your kid is sick though

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose
Hungry again after looking at this blog. The person who writes it is a goon, I wonder if she'd consider marrying into a polyamory relationship?

http://www.spachethespatula.com/

I want that grilled cheese in me.

Zeth
Dec 28, 2006

Cluck you say?
Buglord
My cat is under my blanket next to my legs, if I never post again its because I moved wrong and he mangled me

wish me luck

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
i think perhaps grad school was a bad move and maybe i should leave

Tora! Tora! Tora!
Dec 28, 2008

Shake it baby

Pick posted:

i think perhaps grad school was a bad move and maybe i should leave

How much longer do you have? And it really grad school or that you really seem to hate where you're living right now? (has it even stopped snowing yet?)

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Globo-Hitler III posted:

I guess, even though generally that's an old-fashioned term reserved for "horrible life-threatening diarrhea disease" rather than periods (which I assume is what fabulist meant, I dunno).

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
it's honestly more that i take out my anger at my job on the state. i barely get exposure to the state other than the cold part, which seeps into everything

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
lmbo one of the clash of clans goons posts in the GBS Guns thread

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Pick posted:

Nessa, people are going to keep kicking you around because you put up with it. They're also going to kick you around if you object or stand up for yourself. In such a lose-lose situation, I recommend being a huge bitch because in the end it is far more satisfying.

I'm afraid I don't know how. :ohdear:

I keep looking at this pencil case. It's so adorable....

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

Pick posted:

it's honestly more that i take out my anger at my job on the state. i barely get exposure to the state other than the cold part, which seeps into everything

i'm long overdue to gently caress off and go on a soul-searching quest in tibet or some exotic place like that, we should carpool

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Globo-Hitler III posted:

i'm long overdue to gently caress off and go on a soul-searching quest in tibet or some exotic place like that, we should carpool

that would mean driving my car off a cliff into the sea, which sounds a'ight about now

Tora! Tora! Tora!
Dec 28, 2008

Shake it baby

Pick posted:

I don't know how you do it, I couldn't take being somewhere that cold. And it must be so much worse for someone who likes outdoor poo poo to be cooped up during the winter. :glomp:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
imagine your boss wants status reports on mondays and fridays

on the surface this makes sense, beginning and end of the week

now realize that this involves a change in status over the friday<->monday period

this is the same boss who scheduled meetings on sundays.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Nessa posted:

I'm afraid I don't know how. :ohdear:

I keep looking at this pencil case. It's so adorable....

You could try, but usually with FYAD it's better to just not engage at all. I'm not usually a fan of "just ignore them" as advice, but a lot their entertainment comes from getting a reaction from the people they're trolling.

Tora! Tora! Tora!
Dec 28, 2008

Shake it baby

Pick posted:

imagine your boss wants status reports on mondays and fridays

on the surface this makes sense, beginning and end of the week

now realize that this involves a change in status over the friday<->monday period

this is the same boss who scheduled meetings on sundays.

Can you not just hand in the Friday report again on Monday?

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

Drive your boss off a cliff pick

Alternatively, all come here and live amongst the crunchies and enjoy sweet BC rain forests and smoke a lotta weed with me. We have bears and cougars and beavers. Although I'm yet to find the beavers.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Globo-Hitler III posted:

sorry your kid is sick though

It's cool, he'll be alright. And I need to toughen up RE: having a kid anyway. Well, continue to toughen up

Kimmalah posted:

I guess, even though generally that's an old-fashioned term reserved for "horrible life-threatening diarrhea disease" rather than periods (which I assume is what fabulist meant, I dunno).

I can't take credit for it, I think it was Portals that mentioned it itt when I was complaining about 'period' sounding like something a kid would say, and then we discussed euphemisms for bleeding from the vagina normally, and it was too good to not steal.

I was not aware it was an archaic term for pooping oneself to death, but I'm going to continue to use it anyway

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

Crimson flux capacitor

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Tora! Tora! Tora! posted:

Can you not just hand in the Friday report again on Monday?

No, he wants progress over the weekend. He does not accept any kind of work/life distinction. Relatedly, I have never taken a vacation he knew about.

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Pick posted:

No, he wants progress over the weekend. He does not accept any kind of work/life distinction. Relatedly, I have never taken a vacation he knew about.

Is your job bug-related? Is this man obsessed with bugs to the extent that it is all he knows and loves?

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Fabulist posted:

It's cool, he'll be alright. And I need to toughen up RE: having a kid anyway. Well, continue to toughen up

I can't take credit for it, I think it was Portals that mentioned it itt when I was complaining about 'period' sounding like something a kid would say, and then we discussed euphemisms for bleeding from the vagina normally, and it was too good to not steal.

I was not aware it was an archaic term for pooping oneself to death, but I'm going to continue to use it anyway

Yeah, "flux" is an old-timey term for dysentery basically.

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Shithouse Dave posted:

Drive your boss off a cliff pick

Alternatively, all come here and live amongst the crunchies and enjoy sweet BC rain forests and smoke a lotta weed with me. We have bears and cougars and beavers. Although I'm yet to find the beavers.

I'd smoke weed with you. I'm sick of work too. In exchange for weed and a couch, I will cook for you and laugh at all of your jokes.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Schmeichy posted:

Is your job bug-related? Is this man obsessed with bugs to the extent that it is all he knows and loves?

I have no idea what he likes, but not bugs particularly.

Tora! Tora! Tora!
Dec 28, 2008

Shake it baby

Pick posted:

Is this a grad student type job that isn't covered by labor laws? 'Cause it sounds kinda criminal.

Non-related, I really want these shoes for summer:

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

Kimmalah posted:

Yeah, "flux" is an old-timey term for dysentery basically.

i looked it up and bloody flux is also a good term

a lot of my ancestors died from that back in the day cause they lived in a swamp

if my family had a sigil it would be a naked rear end making GBS threads itself with two crossed pitchforks and a can of natty lite an azure field or

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Pick posted:

I have no idea what he likes, but not bugs particularly.

He sounds like a miserable oval office, and if there's one thing miserable cunts love, it's making other people miserable too.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
e: i think he likes peanuts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Pick posted:

Wow what a dick

• Locked thread