Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Dewgy posted:

I'm gonna run this poo poo into the ground. Can't get any worse than it already is, I figure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Johnny Aztec posted:

Errm, while I see his point, you also don't have to let them be hand raised? One of the local vets here takes in various wild animals all the time. There is a herd of deer in the woods behind their house. His wife takes care of the fawn, and usually one of the does will adopt it after a short while.

Perhaps. But Tommie decided to raise the silly thing in her apartment instead of doing any sort of research at all about what care is best for abandoned deer. Good luck reintroducing that beast back into the wild after its life so far of being brought up on jelly beans and Marlboros or whatever it is these girls leave around the apartment.

Luann

Apartment 3-G

Oh, God! She's taking that deer back to her apartment! :pray: Please let her continue raising it there to adulthood! Please let "Lily" turn out to be a boy deer! Please let Margo flip out when Lily barges into her closet and gets her antlers all tangled up in her sensible 60's blouses!

Pros & Cons

Sally Forth

The Amazing Spider-Man

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Let's see how deep we can bury this turd.

Edit: Someone already beat me to it.
NWS http://i.minus.com/jpHEgvTXLB8fF.JPG
Internet!

Say Nothing fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Apr 11, 2014

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

Bum-Shaming Comix

Man, that is a slammin' rear end.

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Juliet Jones

Phantom Classic

Radio Patrol

Rip Kirby

Big Ben Bolt

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies
Man, is Rip Kirby advocating for an absolute monarchy here? Or is it just that anything is better than Stalinesque-ism

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Wanamingo posted:

And with that we are actually out of the archived Four Eyes, and now it'll only be posted on MWF. It was kinda middling for a while, but I think I'm liking it enough to keep posting it. What's everybody else think of it?
I like it. At the very least it's nice to have a cartoonist just serve up a single platter of different takes on the same joke without stretching it out to an entire week-long "story".

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Oh no! Tommie is GONG HOME!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Now what we need at this point is for Spidey to sit around doing nothing while Robbie shows up in more old Iron Man armor as the WarEditor Machine to save Jonah's rear end. :allears:

Midnight Moth
Sep 14, 2007

What the hell, dude??
I'm like, right here.
Gil

Some say the world will end with the accelerated heat death of the universe.

Retail

1. God. gently caress. FINALLY.
2. Nice attention to detail with the disappearing nametag.
3. I really hope Mina got her poo poo together and became an actual threat since we last saw her but since it apparently took her two months to notice Marla hired someone else odds aren't good.

Bleeker the Rechargeable Dog

'Cause you're the emcee. Rock it Karl.

Dustin

This are actually some decent puns, albeit obnoxiously delivered.

On the Fastrack

For some reason I thought we were in for an Easter egg joke.

Safe Havens

"Couldn't they have like, not got anything done about my liberal experimentation with their DNA?"

Midnight Moth
Sep 14, 2007

What the hell, dude??
I'm like, right here.

Mr. Squishy posted:

Does anyone want to dig up some pictures of the current Dick Tracy creative team?

Mike Curtis

Joe Staton

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

F Minus

Mary Worth

I really no longer have any idea where this is going.

Rex Morgan MD

Drimble Wedge
Mar 10, 2008

Self-contained

Scary Gary

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

drat, owned by Ralph. That's gotta sting.

Midnight Moth posted:

Mike Curtis

Joe Staton

I'm guessing Curtis is the writer and Staton the artist?

R Ubbish
Apr 15, 2013

Sharay
Apr 19, 2008

A treasure is what you are. An absolute treasure.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

SynthOrange posted:

Now what we need at this point is for Spidey to sit around doing nothing while Robbie shows up in more old Iron Man armor as the WarEditor Machine to save Jonah's rear end. :allears:

If Robbie saves Jonah while Spider-Man hangs around and does nothing of any value to anyone, this will have been the best Spider-Man story ever. I mean, it already pretty much is, but that would put it well ahead of the competition.

Arlo and Janis

Arlo is telling his neighbour that he an Janis like to have sex in the back yard. :what:

Henry

Nice job, colourist!

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

Wanamingo posted:

Lost Side of Suburbia

Kid, I swear to god, if you make Heckbender cry... :argh:

Mercury Hat
May 28, 2006

SharkTales!
Woo-oo!

Tigger the Tigger

Here's Tigger having an existential crisis.

Here he is being a music critic.

And here he is being a handsome rogue.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Wanamingo posted:

And with that we are actually out of the archived Four Eyes, and now it'll only be posted on MWF. It was kinda middling for a while, but I think I'm liking it enough to keep posting it. What's everybody else think of it?
I really like Four Eyes, and I wouldn't have come across it had you not posted it here, so please, keep 'em coming.
Helen's face in that third panel :allears:

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
It's odd how Winnie the Pooh looks so sterile and still manages to so ehm.. edgy? (by mainstream comic standards)

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Tiggum posted:

If Robbie saves Jonah while Spider-Man hangs around and does nothing of any value to anyone, this will have been the best Spider-Man story ever. I mean, it already pretty much is, but that would put it well ahead of the competition.
I don't know if I'm quite willing at this stage to put it above the story arc where Spider-Man spends a week getting lunged at by Sabertooth, checks with the Fantastic Four that they can handle him before buggering off to Miami for a holiday leaving his costume at home, dresses up like an angel, buys a Spider-Man costume at a store then gets in enough trouble down there that finally Sabertooth and Wolverine beat each other unconscious and in some nutty way I guess he wins.

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?
Jane's World

So, I take it it's cold, then.

Non Sequitur

Ok, that made me smile, Wiley. Still kinda dumb, though.

Heavenly Nostrils

Well, as a word, I'd say it pretty much works.

Kliban

Uh.. okey doke. :psyduck:

9 Chickweed Lane 4/11/2003

Whatever, Brooke.

Zits

Seriously. Don't you guys have girlfriends or something?

Kevin & Kell

:ughh:

Nemi

:)

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

Kliban

Uh.. okey doke. :psyduck:

The important thing is the Hardw sign, it's the actual main character of Kliban's strips. Go back through older street scenes, it's everywhere. Like how the secret theme to everything I post is Dogs Going to Great Lengths to Be Assholes Comix.

Pooch Café

Your apology has set your social standing one rung lower. That's all this has been about.

Ballard Street

He dragged those trousers out into the yard, dragged the hose over to them, and somehow managed to turn the spigot with his teeth, which I have tried and it hurts. That's a lot of effort for something that almost went unnoticed.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Fingerpori

Moomin jug

Kaadin, jug, comes from the verb kaataa, to pour. Very literally it's "a thing to pour with". Among other things, kaataa also means "to knock over/down".

Fok_It

A case being 24 x 33cl cans

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!
Cul-de-sac invites you to imagine the most kickass storage facility ever.

The Creeps has nothing to do with pandas today at all.

Candorville goes to extreme lengths to make you want to punch a child in the face.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home

gently caress you, Luann.

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

RandomFerret posted:

He dragged those trousers out into the yard, dragged the hose over to them, and somehow managed to turn the spigot with his teeth, which I have tried and it hurts. That's a lot of effort for something that almost went unnoticed.

Ok, you knew somebody would ask, didn't you? Story please? :v:

amishjosh
Jul 16, 2004
Yeah
heh

I don't know if it quite reaches the heights of the moleman or clown 9 arcs, but goddamn this is good stuff

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

Julet Esqu posted:

The Amazing Spider-Man

How does Spider man keep getting better every time. Instead of actually doing something both "heroes" just keep managing to bumble around like idiots :v:

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!
Monty

Mike du Jour

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

Ok, you knew somebody would ask, didn't you? Story please? :v:

I was left home alone a lot of the time and I only had two nintendo games. There's only so many times you can die to that big machine boss in the ajax chemical plant before you decide to go out in the backyard and make your own fun.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Bloom County

What would Milo's grandpa say, if he still existed?

Opus the garbage-man! :neckbeard:

Calvin And Hobbes

Ripley's Believe It Or Not will be replacing Cheap Thrills Cuisine in my line-up for the foreseeable future. It's put together and illustrated by John Graziano, believe it or not.

Santa gets wild in today's Robbie And Bobby.

And this Rubes just makes me miss The Far Side.

Kismet
Jun 11, 2007

tiistai posted:

Fingerpori

Moomin jug

Kaadin, jug, comes from the verb kaataa, to pour. Very literally it's "a thing to pour with". Among other things, kaataa also means "to knock over/down".

So, a moomin pitcher? :)

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Emmy Lou

Heathcliff

Mandrake the Magician

The Phantom

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA END END END

Pickles

Classic Prince Valiant

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Kismet posted:

So, a moomin pitcher? :)

I learned a new meaning for that word today

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

GorfZaplen posted:

The Phantom

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA END END END

I gotta say, this is the most graceful way to handle an artist's retirement and zombification of a strip I've ever seen. It'll just keep going like this and no one will ever be the wiser.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

The Phantom strip has actually been doing this for decades at this point, and this storyline has been intended as an admission of guilt, like The Beatles admitting that Paul is dead or how Stanley Kubrick used The Shining to publicly apologise for his part in faking the moon landing.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Still has perfectly good pacing compared to Popeye anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drimble Wedge
Mar 10, 2008

Self-contained

I don't like Popeye anyway, but I can't believe they've managed to wring a week's worth of strips out of "Popeye has no surname".

• Locked thread