Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stormageddon
Jan 16, 2008
I am actually just a sentient program made to shitpost, and am still getting my human speed calibration down.
Last call on Tiffany the Audrey Hepburn Bunny who is in boxes and I want to go to a good home, but I'm about to roll my clock over in a bit and hopefully someone takes her!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

deadly_pudding posted:

Joan is charging a low, low 108 Bells per turnip in La Lune today.

I'll open my gates if people want in.

1392-4824-7102

I'm opening up my gates. I was hoping to get some bamboo shoots for y'all, but you'll have to settle for the random junk I left in my plaza, since all my shoots went bad before I could dig them up this morning :negative:

Everything in Re-Tail and other shops is up for grabs, too. I'll probably be wandering around doing mayor poo poo.

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Should you find yourself here one day... In accordance with your crimes, you can rest assured I will give you the treatment you deserve.
Ah geez... I'm now convinced I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing in my town. I've mostly been decorating my house and trying to get new shops open... Haven't been planting flowers or fruit or putting down paths. I've got a lot of work to do.

Anyway, Joan's selling turnips in Philly for 92 Bells today. I haven't played the turnip game before, but I figure today's a good day to start. If you want, come buy turnips in my incredibly unkempt town: 1736-1446-5991.

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard renard renarnd renrard

renard

Stitches is camping in my town right now, mere days after I reached 10 villagers. :suicide:

PicklesMcGillicuddy
May 28, 2010

I DO NOT EAT HUMAN FOOD; I ONLY EAT
PINE CONES
You can close the 3DS while your gates are open, right? Also, is there an easier way to deal with carrying lots of turnips, or do I need to gut out my storage?

juliuspringle
Jul 7, 2007

PicklesMcGillicuddy posted:

You can close the 3DS while your gates are open, right? Also, is there an easier way to deal with carrying lots of turnips, or do I need to gut out my storage?

Storage. I filled almost an entire letter this morning (5 pages and 1 slot). If someone gets a really good price this week though I think I'll be able to pay off my next couple mortgages.

GlitterPoison
Aug 1, 2013

juliuspringle posted:

As the new owner of 5,020 turnips I would like to play a game with you guys called buy my crap I don't want in case this fails horribly. The way it works is I clean out the crap in my house and museum storage room I don't want and you buy it for whatever you want to pay. All I ask is you don't do the normal being a dick things and that you bury the money somewhere so I can have fun digging it up later.

See the thing is that we guide things away. Most of us don't care to get the money so honestly if it's money you need just ask. A lot of us have so much we go around leaving surprises like burying random money.

Stormageddon
Jan 16, 2008
I am actually just a sentient program made to shitpost, and am still getting my human speed calibration down.
Yeah, pretty much. 5200 turnips is ~3million bells,

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
I have Katie.

juliuspringle
Jul 7, 2007

Bina posted:

I have Katie.

I'll open up if you still need to dump her somewhere.

Open if anyone wants to look at my lovely town. If you added me and can't get in let me know and I'll add you.

juliuspringle fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Apr 13, 2014

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

juliuspringle posted:

I'll open up if you still need to dump her somewhere.

Open if anyone wants to look at my lovely town. If you added me and can't get in let me know and I'll add you.

Will come by in a bit. I updated my fossil spreadsheet.

IAmNotYourRealDad
Sep 6, 2011

Yoshi Jjang posted:

Stitches is camping in my town right now, mere days after I reached 10 villagers. :suicide:

I've got Whitney moving out for you. I TT so I can hold off a bit. Does your pal have room for a beautiful, white wolf-y?

(Also have a copy of Keaton's pic waiting for you)

juliuspringle
Jul 7, 2007

Bina posted:

Will come by in a bit. I updated my fossil spreadsheet.

I'm gonna make a sandwich. Closed 3ds but it SHOULD still be open and working, if it isn't let me know.

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard

IAmNotYourRealDad posted:

I've got Whitney moving out for you. I TT so I can hold off a bit. Does your pal have room for a beautiful, white wolf-y?

(Also have a copy of Keaton's pic waiting for you)

Aww, man! My roommate's town is also full. I don't know how long you can hold her off, because that might take weeks, months even! I can't have you constantly juggle the day she's in boxes... Anyway, I'll get back to you when he finds someone moving out. Thank you so much!

As for Keaton's pic, I can probably try to pick it up tomorrow morning if that works for you.

FAKE EDIT: As of typing this post, my roommate informed me that he has moving out on the 17th. If you can hold Whitney until then, you are more than wicked awesome!

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
Whoa, Zutville is packed!

Ok, coming over to Pandora.

Aw, crap. I forgot Katie. Hold on, gonna dump flowers on ya.

You're gates are closed. :(

Bina fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Apr 13, 2014

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Yoshi Jjang posted:

FAKE EDIT: As of typing this post, my roommate informed me that he has moving out on the 17th. If you can hold Whitney until then, you are more than wicked awesome!

I'll gladly take Bangle! I need a new peppy after Anicotti moved out. Also, if you wanted to coordinate it so that I take Bangle today so you can get Whitney from IMNYRD more quickly, I'd be happy to help with that.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

This is hilarious. How do these Petitions happen? I've never had one before.

Had Katie in my town for the first time today! Cute kid. I dropped her off at a friend's town and now she's gone forever. I hope she does not get murdered.

Also, I caught a Black Bass yesterday morning (around 11am), gave it to the otter man, then went to work for the rest of the day. Sure enough, morning comes and there's a gold trophy in my mailbox. Come on, citizens of Fuuto, are you even trying?

juliuspringle
Jul 7, 2007

Cipher Pol 9 posted:

This is hilarious. How do these Petitions happen? I've never had one before.

Had Katie in my town for the first time today! Cute kid. I dropped her off at a friend's town and now she's gone forever. I hope she does not get murdered.

Also, I caught a Black Bass yesterday morning (around 11am), gave it to the otter man, then went to work for the rest of the day. Sure enough, morning comes and there's a gold trophy in my mailbox. Come on, citizens of Fuuto, are you even trying?

I was holding onto a 20inch Rainbow Trout just in case someone beat me (the record at the time was 8.60inch but I forgot to check before the end of the tourney but I apparently won anyway.

That Old Ganon
Jan 2, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I'm so glad to see Diva plaguing other people.

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard

HalfHazard posted:

I'll gladly take Bangle! I need a new peppy after Anicotti moved out. Also, if you wanted to coordinate it so that I take Bangle today so you can get Whitney from IMNYRD more quickly, I'd be happy to help with that.

My roommate and I don't time travel, so I'm afraid you'll have to wait to take her on the 17th. I'll keep you posted then.

Thanks for agreeing to take care of her!

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

juliuspringle posted:

I was holding onto a 20inch Rainbow Trout just in case someone beat me (the record at the time was 8.60inch but I forgot to check before the end of the tourney but I apparently won anyway.

Oh, is 20 a good size? The Bass I caught was 21~22 inches. Maybe I just got lucky with my first fish and everyone was trying and trying all day to beat me but they couldn't because I'm a fishing genius and now they resent me for taking the fun out of the tourney. :ohdear: I'm so sorry, citizens.

That Old Ganon
Jan 2, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I'd totally take Whitney if she threatens to move out before she can be taken by Yoshi's friend. :ninja:

GlitterPoison
Aug 1, 2013

Pangos face is perfect. I do agree with the rest though...

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

GlitterPoison posted:

Pangos face is perfect. I do agree with the rest though...

This is why we need these petitions. All villager faces are perfect :smugbert:

PacoTheThird
Oct 23, 2008
DeusExMchna, do you still have Clay moving out today? I'm still interested in taking him if you do!

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Genovera posted:

This is why we need these petitions. All villager faces are perfect :smugbert:

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
When is the best time to catch stinkbugs? I can't find one anywhere.

Violet_Sky fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Apr 14, 2014

GlitterPoison
Aug 1, 2013

Violet_Sky posted:

When is the best time to catch stinkbugs? I can't find one anywhere.

http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Stinkbug

April to October All Day, So whenever. They are hard to see honestly. Like little brown bugs on the trees

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord
Yesterday when I started the game I found jacob's ladder growing near my house! I had no idea I was so close to getting them. My 10th resident's house hadn't even been built yet. Lily, you are the best frog. :3:

Stormageddon posted:

Cole was the first villager I ever talked to when I bought the game in my old village. We chilled in his cabana all the time. Let me know when he's in boxes and I will hopefully have room for him.

Sure thing! He should be moving out on Tuesday. I'll post when I open the gates.

Currently, gates are open for anyone that missed buying turnips today. I forgot to get mine this morning, so I turned the clock back by 12 hours so it's 6:30am right now. I might be afk for a bit, but my gates should be open for an hour or two. There's also some free junk by the train station. All I ask is that my flowers and other foliage is left alone.

e: I should probably also mention turnips are selling for 91 bells.

Bees on Wheat fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Apr 14, 2014

GlitterPoison
Aug 1, 2013
Hey guys I am Restarting my town I have many sets of things (probably mostly full sets) and I have a lot of things i will not need in my new town! I will let people in for a bit to take a look. I have everyhting out except the princess set (which is NOT full) and the sweets set. Come on in and I will let you have my things!

Kooriken
Dec 27, 2012

This thread is beneath my talent, but I....shall elevate it.

GlitterPoison posted:

Hey guys I am Restarting my town I have many sets of things (probably mostly full sets) and I have a lot of things i will not need in my new town! I will let people in for a bit to take a look. I have everyhting out except the princess set (which is NOT full) and the sweets set. Come on in and I will let you have my things!

I enjoy free stuff. Added you, my FC is 4897-7364-4111 if you want to add me back so I can swipe some things.

GlitterPoison
Aug 1, 2013

Kooriken posted:

I enjoy free stuff. Added you, my FC is 4897-7364-4111 if you want to add me back so I can swipe some things.

I have a group coming in, I will let you know when they are out :) ps we are all on IRC if you wanna come chill

GlitterPoison
Aug 1, 2013

GlitterPoison posted:

I have a group coming in, I will let you know when they are out :) ps we are all on IRC if you wanna come chill

adding and reopening!

PicklesMcGillicuddy
May 28, 2010

I DO NOT EAT HUMAN FOOD; I ONLY EAT
PINE CONES
I'd love to get in on this, especially if you have any of the Flower Set. My main room's itching for a Lily Record Player.

I added you, my FC is 4098-4236-3815

Lord_Pigeonbane
Nov 24, 2002

Just the ladies, now!
Well. Well, well, well. I've got a new addition to my museum tonight.

GlitterPoison
Aug 1, 2013
I am closing shop! See you all tomorrow with a new town!

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

I'd love to get in on this, especially if you have any of the Flower Set. My main room's itching for a Lily Record Player.

You and Fred share common interests.

Aww, but what about the flowers, Glitter?

Derwin wants to move in.

Bina fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Apr 14, 2014

GlitterPoison
Aug 1, 2013
Hey guys. I am remaking my town, like i said up there^^^, and I found an astro floor and a sci fi wall. I know i got the astro floor for someone and i remember someone wanting a sci fi floor. I wont have the items til tonight but thought i would post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IAmNotYourRealDad
Sep 6, 2011

GlitterPoison posted:

Aw man. Did I miss out on the flower set? I was in the process of making my kids town super messy in order to score some of it. I still need the following items:

-Azalea Stool
-Cosmos Fan
-Flower Bouquet
-Hibiscus Clock
-Hydrangea Bed
-Lily Lamp
-Pansy Table
-Sunflower Stereo
-Tulip Dresser

If anyone was able to obtain these, I would be soooo happy if you wouldn't mind me borrowing them for a bit to dupe 'em.

*Ninja edit: m3v wanted that floor :)

• Locked thread