Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Yeah you really want predictability in a good goat this early. More Phillip Sheppard, less Brandon Hantz.

I'd love to see Kass go this week but I'm thinking that's likely a couple weeks off. If Spencer doesn't win immunity he'll definitely be the target and it's unlikely he'd use his idol to take out Kass over LJ or Tony. If he does win Tasha is enough of a threat to get targeted over Kass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

IRQ posted:

Never underestimate a goat. She's super unreliable though, so maybe not a great goat.

I thought she was ok at the start of the season too, but then the crazy came out.

Trisha is a much more reliable goat though.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Trisha is a much more reliable goat though.
How is she a goat though? She has actual plays she can point to. Her turning Kass flipped the entire game.

savinhill
Mar 28, 2010

Fast Luck posted:

How is she a goat though? She has actual plays she can point to. Her turning Kass flipped the entire game.

She's not a goat at all. She's also the one that started and formed the current alliance she's in.

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

Kid, touch is for video games and gynecologists
I'm still firmly planted in the final 3 being the remaining 3 brains. I don't know how. But it's going to happen.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem

Bjay9 posted:

I'm still firmly planted in the final 3 being the remaining 3 brains. I don't know how. But it's going to happen.
I would not be upset about this, but only because of Tasha.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Bjay9 posted:

Nah, Spence's days are numbered unless he BEAST MODES many concurrent IC wins.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Juanito posted:

I would not be upset about this, but only because of Tasha.

Tasha seems awesome, she's my favorite remaining castaway. Then Woo and Tony are tied for second.

mancalamania
Oct 23, 2008
Not that I necessarily think Kass is a good player, but no one should be so convinced that Kass traded a guaranteed Final 3 spot for 6th place. Sarah had said in a couple of interviews that she had a solid Final 3 pack with Spencer and Jeremiah. Who knows if she's telling the truth, or if Spencer intended to honor that deal, or if Kass had any knowledge of it-- but there's at least some reason to think Kass felt like her current alliance was a dead end.

It seems silly to write her off just yet, especially since I think she's been pretty reasonable and level-headed the rest of the season. She makes counter-intuitive moves, but that doesn't always mean they are bad. (But this particular move was probably bad)

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
oh god that started abruptly

Previously on...

...Survivor!

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

KITTY! :3:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Man, Tony really is freaking out about getting his name written down.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Oh right, Tony is also insane

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

TMMadman posted:

Man, Tony really is freaking out about getting his name written down.

I think post-merge insanely paranoid Tony is going to be my favorite Tony

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Crazy Tony going crazy :stare:

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

I can't stand all that bullshit of keeping the HONORABLE and WORTHY players around. gently caress that poo poo. You're a threat you need to go, simple as that.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

They think Woo has it??

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Oh Tony Tony Tony...

You are leaving soon because you overplay everything.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Tony cant stand the heat. It broke him.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

All you Tony doubters are going to feel pretty dumb in about 53 minutes.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
So his plan seems to be to get rid of what is arguably his closest ally?

Is Tony taking advice from Kass?

savinhill
Mar 28, 2010
Tony has Vic Mackey level scheming going on

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
Tony reminds me of the little weasely guy in crime movies whose constantly scheming and plotting gets him killed.

Joe Pesci, basically.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

LJ is athletic and helped Spencer blow through the puzzle last week. He's gotta go at some point.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

You can't be in two places at once, Tony.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Tossing challenge! :woop:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Well this seems like an interesting and new challenge.

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

... but then again, who does?
LJ is my slightly less athletic Reynold.

sleepingbuddha
Nov 4, 2010

It's supposed to look like a smashed cinnamon roll

savinhill posted:

Tony has Vic Mackey level scheming going on

I'm sure Tony watched The Shield for all the wrong reasons.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
This is a really interesting challenge! Though didn't they have a "work the item through the net tunnel" challenge a week or two ago?

Aw man, I was hoping to see Woo in the spa.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Haha, none of the women get to go to the spa day.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Hearing Jeff shout "Spa Reward!" was pretty great.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
And where was Uncle Cliffy for this??

Nowhere, that's where.

:mad:

JesusSinfulHands
Oct 24, 2007
Sartre and Russell are my heroes
Not a fan of the editing so far. Tony has like 6 confessionals and Trish has the only other one

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

This is all setting up for Tony to get himself voted out and if that happens I will cry myself to sleep tonight

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

It'd be hilarious Tony's talking head is used against him in Internal Affairs review someday.

"Call me an opportunist: if I see an opportunity, I'm gonna take it!"

:raise: "Chief, I think I may have a line on who took that drug money."

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Unmerciful posted:

This is all setting up for Tony to get himself voted out and if that happens I will cry myself to sleep tonight

He will probably tell Kass about it and she will spill the beans to LJ and then everyone will turn around and vote out Tony.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

JesusSinfulHands posted:

Not a fan of the editing so far. Tony has like 6 confessionals and Trish has the only other one

I'm not terribly upset to see less of Trish's face.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
getting my mani and pedi on

a fatty chicken wrap

I love Woo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Ghostpilot posted:

I'm not terribly upset to see less of Trish's face.

She's like your favorite worn-in baseball glove.

• Locked thread