Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

TVarmy posted:

> drink/eat fluids in a gay manner, to remind the captain you're gay. you'll probably need them later, so keep them in your tummy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Slurin posted:

> Tell him "I took it to the limit, and if it is the end of the line for me, at least let me tell the world one last thing." Walk over to the camera, point it at your face and say "I'm gay," wink then rapidly throw the camera down and pull hard on the wheel so the boat flips on its side.

Wingless
Mar 3, 2009

At first I was going to warn that this would probably end up with us being the fish we christened, and then I realised this is probably exactly what we want.

Be the fish.

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

Slurin posted:

> Tell him "I took it to the limit, and if it is the end of the line for me, at least let me tell the world one last thing." Walk over to the camera, point it at your face and say "I'm gay," wink then rapidly throw the camera down and pull hard on the wheel so the boat flips on its side.

This, except throw the camera at Hans Gruber.
[edit] and show the feed from the flung camera

CAMP FARTING ROCKS fucked around with this message at 13:08 on Apr 17, 2014

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
>play the race card

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine
Guys, no microphone. How will the world be informed of our sexuality?

Edit:

Slurin posted:

With cue cards.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
>Ask him if there are stairs in his house

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Slurin posted:

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I'm shocked that releasing all our bodily fluids wasn't enough to kill this guy, it killed God after all.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Drunkboxer posted:

I'm shocked that releasing all our bodily fluids wasn't enough to kill this guy, it killed God after all.

>absorb all of our body fluids
>keeping absorbing
>KEEP ABSORBING

By the time you're done absorbing you should look like Tetsuo at the end of "Akira".

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart

Drunkboxer posted:

That was Satan's bodily fluids, to be fair.

Also, we need to restart this, this has all gone to poo poo.

>delete save file, kill self

THE FUCKING MOON
Jan 19, 2008
Seems like this one is moving pretty quick, I sure hope Mr. Captain isn't the endgame. :ohdear:

Anyway yeah, took it to the limit etc., I'm gay, yank the wheel

edit: Atma is god, god is Atma

KierkegaardsHo
Mar 21, 2004

Slurin posted:

Atma makes me feel like the $13.34 I spent (in 2014 dollars) to be here was worth it in the end.

Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

"Hello alien thoughtbeasts! We murder children!"
~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~
Use your piss and poo poo to summon a poo poo golen.

SwivelTits2000
Jan 17, 2007
Retarded
>Ejaculate violently.

>No. Violently.

Wingless
Mar 3, 2009

I'm not sure we're reaching consensus here, gentlemen. We're like the liquid terminator as it dies in molten iron.

> Thrash around wildly, shifting into all our previous forms in a desperate bid to survive.

TVarmy
Sep 11, 2011

like food and water, my posting has no intrinsic value

> it's time to rebuild Wolf Blitzer, but as a land walking shark who can eat the captain with one mighty chomp.

but also make sure he's hella gay.

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

> Save game. Revert to last checkpoint.

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

There's the Roy I know and love.

> Reveal that we are a wizard, cast all combat buffs starting with Protection From Missiles

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

Slurin posted:

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

Hipster Occultist
Aug 16, 2008

He's an ancient, obscure god. You probably haven't heard of him.

>Lip Sync into Camera to summon the Gay Agenda Army for a titatnic clash with the boat captain

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

>be MH370

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
> give the captain a Stone Cold Stunner, drink a beer then piss said beer into his mouth

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.
>Declare yourself invisible. Strongly deny any claims from the captain that he can, in fact see you.

Ablative
Nov 9, 2012

Someone is getting this as an avatar. I don't know who, but it's gonna happen.

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

> give the captain a Stone Cold Stunner, drink a beer then piss said beer into his mouth

Ego Trip
Aug 28, 2012

A tenacious little mouse!

>Become Auqaman, summon Cthulhu

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
> Use the distraction to wrestle the Captain to the ground, while screaming "GROWING UP IN A FUNDAMENTALIST CHRISTIAN HOUSEHOLD, I'VE WRESTLED WITH MY HOMOSEXUALITY LIKE THIS MY WHOLE LIFE."

Sentinel
Jan 1, 2009

High Tech
Low Life

> rip out his own skull and beat him to death with it

Sentinel fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Apr 17, 2014

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Doctor Chaxtical posted:

Goatse the captain with your now-soiled anus to distract him, then leap backwards and swallow him with your gape.

cis_eraser_420
Mar 1, 2013

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

almightyerin
Apr 16, 2007

The one the only. Accept no substitutes.
Jump on the captain and strangle him with your pants.

tractor fanatic
Sep 9, 2005

Pillbug

Talmonis posted:

>Declare yourself invisible. Strongly deny any claims from the captain that he can, in fact see you.

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

You cannot switch characters.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

god dammit i wanted to be the fish

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
>Throw camera at him while he's still stumbling, run away

THE FUCKING MOON