Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TVarmy
Sep 11, 2011

like food and water, my posting has no intrinsic value

> fashion a sled out of the bones and sinews of the corpse, dye your clothes red in his blood, and demand the captain be your reindeer. it's time for what really matters. become Santa and SAVE XMAS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Guys I think we were supposed to go right on the first screen. This is all wrong.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

TVarmy posted:

> jump out the window and check on MH370, he must be lonely.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
If we won't stunner the captain then fine.

>cut a sick promo on the captain and give him a Rock Bottom. Then poo poo on him.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
> Order him to sit down in the pile of piss and poo poo you created, then ask "Do you expect me to talk?"

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

A Winner is Jew posted:

> Order him to sit down in the pile of piss and poo poo you created, then ask "Do you expect me to talk?"

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
> PRAY to the Gay God that he may give you the Ultimate Ability (tm)

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.

Toad on a Hat posted:

> PRAY to the Gay God that he may give you the Ultimate Ability (tm)

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

>Demand an explanation on why Obama is doing this.

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum
>Kick the captain below deck, then do a slow-mo dive off of the ship onto the back of a waiting dolphin while the ship explodes behind you

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
Actually, I wish to change my answer.

> Drag the captain over to the pile of piss and poo poo and rub his face in it while repeatedly asking him, "where are they" in your best batman voice.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Wintermutant posted:

>Kick the captain below deck, then do a slow-mo dive off of the ship onto the back of a waiting dolphin while the ship explodes behind you

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

> Shoot the captain in the femoral artery, and then proceed to interrogate him RE: what master plan is going on/missing airplane.

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
>Force the captain to admit he is gay to the camera.

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.

The Bananana posted:

> Shoot the captain in the femoral artery, and then proceed to interrogate him RE: what master plan is going on/missing airplane.

You'd only get a few seconds of interrogation if you did this. Dude would bleed out in seconds.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Cantorsdust posted:

You'd only get a few seconds of interrogation if you did this. Dude would bleed out in seconds.

Idk, dude, the guy in Black Hawk Down lived for a few hours before dying.

Ablative
Nov 9, 2012

Someone is getting this as an avatar. I don't know who, but it's gonna happen.

Cantorsdust posted:

This is an action movie, he'd last at least six hours.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
>Shoot the man and stick the detonator up your rear end.

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
Smirk and thank him for his work in enacting your plans. Tell him that he's been a loyal servant for years, and his reward is finally at hand. When you have him convinced that you're one of his masters, order him to turn around and them give him an atomic wedgie. Then grab the camera and get the gently caress out of there on a lifeboat.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

A Winner is Jew posted:

> Drag the captain over to the pile of piss and poo poo and rub his face in it while repeatedly asking him, "where are they" in your best batman voice.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

>Sacrifice the captain to summon Cthulhu and become gay lover pirates with the Elder God.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

A Winner is Jew posted:

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
Use your final smash

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
>Quickly take off all of other engines on your boat and replace them with the big boats engine

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
> pistol whip captain while asking what's so loving funny about your homosexuality

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009
> shoot captain, find lifeboat. Remove pants.

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

>join in with the captain while you remove his pants and begin to sodomize him

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
> examine room

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

> SEARCH inventory for NECRONOMICON

Flops
Mar 28, 2010

Look at all these lovely posts!

TVarmy posted:

> let your gayness be your guide. consult your gaydar.

Neraren
Sep 15, 2006
Random Nerd #753897
> go LEFT

almightyerin
Apr 16, 2007

The one the only. Accept no substitutes.
Set the camera up on something and sodomize the captain for CNN.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

> TRY TO PUSH OUR LITTLE BOAT BACK OUT THE WINDOW AND INTO THE WATER, POWERING AWAY RIGHT AS THE LAST OF THE LARGE SHIP DISSAPEARS. ALSO TAKE THE CAMERA. and the hat. and the detonator control.

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate
Take the captain's clothes and gun, camera, search below decks for scuba gear/submersible.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

> SEARCH for submersible. After finding it, dive and search for that fish we found with the drone.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

Neraren posted:

> go LEFT

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Also you know what's gonna happen? Some day Atma is going to make one of these threads, we're gonna play it normally and he's going to be completely thrown for a loop because that was the one scenario he never prepared for

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Neraren posted:

> go LEFT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

> Ask him if the Korean ferry really did hit MH370

• Locked thread