Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Ladies I had a weird dream I adopted a bunch of stray cats but then someone sprinkled Comet all over the bathroom and the cats were rolling around in it so I had to wash them all off.
Then one of the cats escaped and as I was chasing it down the street, I found a church where they were holding an election and beside it a giant old house was being raided by the police because it was full of illegal immigrants. They were mostly Chinese but some Russians were there and I made Ukraine jokes to test their loyalties. My dad was there too but then he wandered off?
Then I resumed looking for the cat, but a girl comes out of nowhere with her friend and says, "I really need to have sex."
I say "Okay" but I don't trust her so I insist we stop so I can buy my own condoms, in case she poked holes in hers. That's when I realize my friend & his girlfriend are walking with us.
Then we finally get back to her house and she says she needs to tidy up a bit first. I look around and see her friend, my friend, my friend's GF, and some weird autistic looking dude with his cock out.
Then it all clicks in my brain that they're swingers and my friend probably set this all up, and he starts encouraging me to go with the flow. I make awkward jokes but mostly focus on my phone and then leave when it gets too weird.

Then I woke up ok bye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

I saw a tiny little moth and it climbed onto my hand and then it flew into my hair so now I have a tiny moth in my hair

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
you are Becoming

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

vaguely posted:

I saw a tiny little moth and it climbed onto my hand and then it flew into my hair so now I have a tiny moth in my hair

He's your tiny moth familiar now.

I'm finished work 3 hours later than I wanted to because of procrastination. I hate morning time me, she's a dumb bitch. 7 days of mixing and I have 2 mild chemical burns on my hand, my back is hosed and I constantly smell like cement but all the exercise has done wonders for that very attractive cider-and-wine gut I was developing.

Sent bf for Pad Thai, gonna have a shower and some wine and try and convince bf its too much effort to go drink in a bar. Everything is gonna close early tonight anyway.

What's everyone's Good Friday plans? Are you having a party Meis?

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

i'Am also a buetifule redd panda

Potassium permanganate is cool.

Pessimism
Aug 2, 2005

You can find this and other great titles at your local library
Happy birthday Meis! I hope your day is full of really awesome things.

Pessimism
Aug 2, 2005

My good Friday plan is to be hella sick like I've been all week. Oh also just having a sore throat and congestion and cough and eight tons of mucus isn't enough apparently because now I have pink eye as well. I'm really bummed because I've had to cancel a date and two other social events so far and it looks like I'm going to have to cancel three other things so I can be sick and alone over the weekend.

Oh also the job I've been drooling over all year finally got posted and it turns out I can't do it because I've already worked too many hours for my department and they don't want to have to pay me benefits.

gently caress my life right now. (First world problems lol)

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Sorry about your head-holes :(

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

boom boom boom posted:

Trepanation would be a good idea for many goons

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Jetsetlemming posted:

Trepanation would be a good idea for many goons

This is not a stereotype of goons I was aware of. I'll add it to the list;

autsim
misogyny
racism
arrogance
high inter-cranial pressure

Pessimism
Aug 2, 2005

boom boom boom posted:

My ears are still ok so that's a plus. And my right eye although I know from experience that won't last.

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

boom boom boom posted:

This is not a stereotype of goons I was aware of. I'll add it to the list;

autsim
misogyny
racism
arrogance
high inter-cranial pressure

A love of Tom of Finland

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Happy Birthday, Meis!^_^

Loud Mouse
Dec 19, 2008

MY WILL IS THE CHEESE CLUB
NOTHING IS BETTER THAN CHEESE

Happy birthday Meis!

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~

Best Tasting! posted:

Smoke Signals is my current favorite movie on Netflix.

good movie

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

nvm disregard previous post I'm still feeling lovely

here's some cats also dog

Shifty Pony posted:

:swoon: belly floof dangles :swoon:

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
why can teenage girls only count in odd numbers

because they cant even

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

pixelbaron posted:

because they cant even

poo poo

that explains pants sizes in the juniors section

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Shannonmcn posted:

He's your tiny moth familiar now.

I'm finished work 3 hours later than I wanted to because of procrastination. I hate morning time me, she's a dumb bitch. 7 days of mixing and I have 2 mild chemical burns on my hand, my back is hosed and I constantly smell like cement but all the exercise has done wonders for that very attractive cider-and-wine gut I was developing.

Sent bf for Pad Thai, gonna have a shower and some wine and try and convince bf its too much effort to go drink in a bar. Everything is gonna close early tonight anyway.

What's everyone's Good Friday plans? Are you having a party Meis?

Nope, but I'm going out to an Italian place that apparently does really good pizza "like in Rome"

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes :3:

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

viscous wolves posted:

poo poo

that explains pants sizes in the juniors section

Nothing explains women's clothing sizes except maybe that clothing companies want to drive people insane. Just standardize it already! :argh:

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

So my cat either loves or hates my soap. Whenever I have a shower, she always wants to attack my legs afterwards and today she attacked my arms and chest, while I was drying off (she was on the bathroom counter). Not in an "I'm angry and I hate you way", but in more of a "you are my toy and I'm going to bat you and bite you" way.

Also, we've got like 3 inches of snow outside. :(

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.

pixelbaron posted:

because they cant even

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Nessa posted:

So my cat either loves or hates my soap. Whenever I have a shower, she always wants to attack my legs afterwards and today she attacked my arms and chest, while I was drying off (she was on the bathroom counter). Not in an "I'm angry and I hate you way", but in more of a "you are my toy and I'm going to bat you and bite you" way.

Also, we've got like 3 inches of snow outside. :(

My cat likes to jump in the bathtub after someone's taken a shower and lick the drops of water off the bottom of the tub. No idea why since he's always got a full clean water bowl, so I guess he likes bathwater better.

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~

Kimmalah posted:

My cat likes to jump in the bathtub after someone's taken a shower and lick the drops of water off the bottom of the tub. No idea why since he's always got a full clean water bowl, so I guess he likes bathwater better.

gettin that salt up

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDcqqHR2Wzk

Loud Mouse
Dec 19, 2008

MY WILL IS THE CHEESE CLUB
NOTHING IS BETTER THAN CHEESE

Kimmalah posted:

My cat does this too. I have to lock him out of the bathroom if I've cleaned the tub because I don't want him drinking the chemicals. Because he will.

During showers he likes to hide between the curtain and the liner and just sit on the edge of the tub. I have no idea why or what he gets out of it.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Meis posted:

Nope, but I'm going out to an Italian place that apparently does really good pizza "like in Rome"

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes :3:

Yay good pizza! Yay presents! I hope your birthday is wonderful and sets a precedent for Hella Awesome Days in 2014

Kimmalah posted:

Mine does this too, but she also seems to instinctively go after the 'freshest' water around. Like, if the water in her cat bowl is an hour old, and I sit down with a glass of water, I have to defend it or she'll knock it over trying to drink from it. Or get her head stuck, if I use one of the tiny tin cups the fiance's mom uses for boxed-wine-swilling. Then she goes backwards awfully fast and is hard to catch.

I didn't know there was an anime version of Questionable Content

Schmeichy posted:

Did my nails green, now I'm gonna be late

What color is this? It looks like the kind of dark-but-vibrant creme shade I like.

to the windoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooows

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

yes

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I painted my nails a nice teal colour and then hosed them up royally before I even got out the door and I was late so I couldn't do them over. I fail at lady :saddowns:

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Shannonmcn posted:

I painted my nails a nice teal colour and then hosed them up royally before I even got out the door and I was late so I couldn't do them over. I fail at lady :saddowns:

I did that last time I painted mine, altho I had time to correct.. Usually I get loads of polish on my fingers tho, because my hands are not particularly steady :(

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.

:siren:thunderdome winner:siren:

I haven't painted my nails since high school when I used to paint them silver with a black stripe up the center of each (because, I dunno, anime?). Finally I went out and got some pretty powder blue polish that I like very much, and turns out my husband hates it. OH WELL

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Chernobyl Princess posted:

I haven't painted my nails since high school when I used to paint them silver with a black stripe up the center of each (because, I dunno, anime?). Finally I went out and got some pretty powder blue polish that I like very much, and turns out my husband hates it. OH WELL

TELL HIM TOO BAD AND DO IT ANYWAY

Susan B. Antimony
Aug 25, 2008

Happy birthday, Meis!

I got my nails painted yesterday because they badly needed to have the cuticles pushed and chopped and whatever, and I can't do those things. =/

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Hadrians Dong posted:

TELL HIM TOO BAD AND DO IT ANYWAY

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Shannonmcn posted:

I always go to bed too soon and wake up with slight blanket texturizing on my nails.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

detectivemonkey posted:

I always go to bed too soon and wake up with slight blanket texturizing on my nails.

faaast dryyy toooop coaaaat

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

detectivemonkey posted:

i hear taking your blowdryer on low to your nails makes them dry faster c/d?

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Hadrians Dong posted:

i hear taking your blowdryer on low to your nails makes them dry faster c/d?

I always blow on mine to speed up the drying. Just manually though.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

I use a fast dry top coat and they're set within half an hour

dangit guys get some seche vite or otd and your problems will be over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I wave my hands about like an idiot to dry nails. I'm not usually as bad as I was tonight. We had to get to the pub asap as the backwards bastards who run this place decreed that pubs can only serve till 10 or 11 on Good Friday.

I'm not even tipsy :argh:

• Locked thread