Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Squint posted:

Now for an episode about people obsessively chewing ice. I think this is a pretty fun one.

Interestingly this thing kinda came up recently in the Terrible Webcomics thread re. Moon over June NSFW. I guess it's one of the fetish things that aren't extremely outlandish, which makes them paradoxically extra creepy (see: feet).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

Mighty Dicktron posted:

As good as anyone else's dumb puns are, there's no way y'all can ever hold a candle to John Toast, The World's Best Worst Punsman.

You might even call him a pungeon master

Squint
Jul 14, 2007

Extremely Not Bad

steinrokkan posted:

Interestingly this thing kinda came up recently in the Terrible Webcomics thread re. Moon over June NSFW. I guess it's one of the fetish things that aren't extremely outlandish, which makes them paradoxically extra creepy (see: feet).

This one seems skewed more towards a clinical addiction than a fetish, except for that one replier near the beginning of the episode. Just about everyone we read telegraphs some classic addictive behavior in their posts, though there are some hard-to-believe stories in there too. The guy somehow not remembering buying and carrying several bags of ice to his ex-girlfriend's dorm and the interstate ice-chewing Sonic tour come to mind.

Champeenship
Oct 9, 2012
I'll admit that I did once have an ice chewing habit, so I was expecting this episode to be kind of benign and just about people talking about chewing ice.

Boy, was I wrong.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Really enjoyed the Stamps.com skit.

Also, I'm really fond of the Babycakes-esque voice Boots has adopted in the last couple episodes (see: "Can a 10 month old baby eat chicken nuggets?")

Cat Planet
Jun 26, 2010

:420: :catdrugs: :420:
This is officially the first F Plus drugs episode.

The best poem is still the one about ocular degeneration.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
You guys got me with the end song. It was such a little joke, but it was perfect.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
New episode! And if I'm reading that description right, it's about a knockoff Kickstarter dedicated solely to sex toys.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Dragonatrix posted:

New episode! And if I'm reading that description right, it's about a knockoff Kickstarter dedicated solely to sex toys.

This is gonna be great, the bit from the live show about the home made sex toys was golden.

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

Dragonatrix posted:

If you guys didn't read anything from Trials in Tainted Space I will hunt you down Squint.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

The pitch for the malaysian dick cream just put me on guard. If it doesn't contain anesthetics, how does it work? I'm not going to rub your inscrutable salve on my dong.

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte
This episode is loving (:haw:) amazing.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

BKPR posted:

The pitch for the malaysian dick cream just put me on guard. If it doesn't contain anesthetics, how does it work? I'm not going to rub your inscrutable salve on my dong.
All-natural organic antifreeze, remember?

Squint
Jul 14, 2007

Extremely Not Bad

KoldPT posted:

If you guys didn't read anything from Trials in Tainted Space I will hunt you down Squint.

Well, let the hunt begin, I guess!

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Sham bam bamina! posted:

All-natural organic antifreeze, remember?
brb, rubbing hot lava on my dick

what, it's natural!

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
It's so weird to me when an F Plus subject turns up somewhere else. From the Idiots on Social Media thread over in PYF:

Shuffle posted:

holly is my uncle and dan is his wife
I used to really like my uncle until I found out he was just as insane as every other prepper conservative racist rear end in a top hat.

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

New episode's up!

quote:

with Boots Raingear, Jack Chick, John Toast, Kumquatxop, Adam Bozarth, and Lemon.

Content for this episode was compiled by mapled.

Edited by Boots Raingear.

WARNING: This one is super duper gross. Anyway, The F-List (unaffiliated with The F Plus) is a community where furries can view the profiles of other furries to see if they're (cyber)sexually compatible. So, what's it take to make a love connection? Common interests, shared life goals, and enough opposing perspective to keep things interesting? Of course not. You just both need to be into navel play. This week, The F Plus explores The Fetish Matrix and very much earns our explicit rating.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Oh boy gross fetish poo poo!

Forums Barber
Jan 5, 2011
I think it was a very good decision to lose the bumpers.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
Oh my god, F-List? That thing isn't just for furries in my experience, that is a... reasonably common source for MMO RPers.

It is really weird to see an RP guild leader openly link F-List.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
You're right, Googling "equitaur" is absolutely worth it :laffo:.

BootsRaingear
Sep 10, 2013

I can't grow a beard.

Pick posted:

You're right, Googling "equitaur" is absolutely worth it.

Googling "reverse centaur" is pretty good too.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

BootsRaingear posted:

Googling "reverse centaur" is pretty good too.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Now THAT'S a fetish I can respect!

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
Google brought up this equitaur testament to the 2000 presidential election.

Mildly :nws:

quote:

Funny--in my sculpture class, absolutely nobody wanted to critique this one.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Everyone losing it right after BOY MEAT was great.

Flython
Oct 21, 2010

Grondoth posted:

Everyone losing it right after BOY MEAT was great.

Love you boy meat

Excellent episode. You're all just so drat happy to be reading this poo poo.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

HYPER-SCAT

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Looks like the pregnant semen-genie from episode 88 finally has a match!

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Every time you guys called for a hyper list I learned about new and exciting things that could be EXTREME

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
How often do you have to be called a pool toy to finally snap and have a tantrum? That balloon thing was hands down one of the most hilarious bits in the recent episodes.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

To paraphrase a wise man, "pool toy" to them is like the c word and the n word had a baby and it was raised by all the bad words for Jews.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

What made this episode so funny was the abstractness of the sex. You can get grossed out by the ides of a dude putting a maggot in his dick, but when you get to the point of "I want to cum and then the cum comes to life and tries to gently caress me up my dick" then it has no bearing on reality any more and it just becomes absurd.

There is a tumblr for F-List by the way.

http://f-list-quotes.tumblr.com/

quote:

Currently seeking to play as a female getting knocked up the butt!

quote:

BLAMMO! Tiger up your bajingo!

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

From that Tumblr, I found this, which is basically like what they did in the episode, except these guys went onto the F-List chat and started reading what people were posting.

It doesn't have the abstractness of the FETISH MATRIX but it is hilarious and gross all the same.

Kirall
May 5, 2008
I was so disappointed when they didn't do "Trained from birth to eat poo poo," as that sounded like the most horribly wonderful thing in the entire episode. So I decided to do it myself!

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Kirall posted:

I was so disappointed when they didn't do "Trained from birth to eat poo poo," as that sounded like the most horribly wonderful thing in the entire episode. So I decided to do it myself!

Yeah, the first thing I did after finishing the episode was look this up in the doc. They really should have tacked it on at the end as the Easter egg (like the mime sex in BOINK THE CLOWN), but your reading is the next best thing. :allears:

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Every new episode with Adam Bozarth makes me love him just a little more. God that guy is funny.

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.
I can't stop listening to this episode. It's one of those perfect ones where every joke is too good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flython
Oct 21, 2010

Listening to the cheevos episode again and it's beautiful. They're all just the biggest loving dorks.