Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Hey look it turns out I don't even need to do all that:

rss feed: http://www.podcastgarden.com/podcast/podcast-rss.php?id=3472

And I'll post when it goes up on iTunes too. I just submitted it a minute ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
I have entered the mouth of madness only to come out realizing that I created my only insanity, since I realized that it was I who created the Devcast :stare:

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
This episode of the Devcast is gonna be something special.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Orgia Carnaval posted:

This episode of the Devcast is gonna be something special.
I don't know if the world can handle it man!

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

if this episode got deleted, I'd be totally okay

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Doo-Wop Duodenum posted:

Nah I want the world to experience the 3 hr dive into madness as I slowly realize this was an all an elaborate rib on me.

That and I want to hear my voice so I can practice for a presentation I have to do Friday.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Doo-Wop Duodenum posted:

This is the one episode I am forever going to preserve.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
Chris Jericho's podcast is great and I love it, except for those terrible skits he does before the actual discussion begins. I wish he would stop it with gimmicks like Egypt. It isn't funny, like the weird Stone Cold jumping rats rants, it is just kinda dull. It would be so much more listenable if it weren't for those gimmicks. I don't like having to skip about 5 mins of every episode and look around for the actual bit I want. I am a lazy fucker.

Also, that Stone Cold episode with Heyman was amazing, count my as one of the many who can listen to Heyman talk for days. He's got the voice.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
It enrages me when he says "the twittah"

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
Yeeeah, hahah, that's the other one. The TWITTYAH. Oh, and the cowbell bit. The cowbell bit! I've always been a Jericho guy, but he can do some weird stuff on his podcast, which I only have a low tolerance for. I'm enjoying it regardless tho, free entertainment, and he gets some cool guests like Rey, Austin (no stunner there) and Edge.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

Another Person posted:

Austin (no stunner there)

Did he use the Million Dollar Dream or the Stun Gun?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Devcast Episode 08: The Absolute Best Worst Episode

Watch at your own risk.

RSS Feed
The Good
The Bad
The Ugly
The Unfortunate Bystander

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

You know I came in with some high hopes since I thought we could get a good discussion about NXT since I'm probably one of the biggest apologists for it on PSP and how I would salvage Corey Graves and do my Pittsburghese accent, then in the first few minutes I realized the kind of pace we were going for and how the notes were written and also I kind of blanked out on the stuff I wanted to say. But either way that was a fun 4 hours of just shooting the poo poo and laughing. Not bad for my first podcast spot in like forever.

I'm kind of worried about listening to it because hearing what I really sound like always weirds me out.

E: Also one of these days I'll get my shoot on the Spoony Experiment forums just to see if people actually listen to these podcasts I post there.

achillesforever6 fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Apr 21, 2014

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

Rodney the Piper posted:

Did he use the Million Dollar Dream or the Stun Gun?

Had to be the Stun Gun, he wouldn't need dollar shave ads on his podcast if it were Million Dollar.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Man I'm really noisy its seems, hell I probably caused the feedback issues with my breathing.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Dickeye Before E episode 1 is available for download in the itunes store now, but you can't go to the store page in the US because ?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

achillesforever6 posted:

Man I'm really noisy its seems, hell I probably caused the feedback issues with my breathing.
And good God I have a really nasally voice and now I can tell that yes I do have a Pittsburghese accent.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Dave saying that TJ should roleplay The Ultimate Warrior in bed is the goddamn greatest thing.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I preferred his new "Interfere and get your fingers cut off" stipulation. Does each incident of interference result in a single finger being taken off or all of them?

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
Don't miss the Stone Cold Cast on Thursday - scientific rat facts en route!

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

LordPants posted:

Dave saying that TJ should roleplay The Ultimate Warrior in bed is the goddamn greatest thing.

Every time sex is discussed on one of the F4W/WO podcasts leads to some preposterous discussion. I hope they just turn Total Divas into the new Loveline, solely I can hear ridiculous reactions from Bryan, Dave, etc.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
Man, Dave got kinda dark there at one point in the new WOR. :stare:

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

THE 10 COUNT EPISODE 55 - This is a weird one.

We got a flashback in it!

Send more questions about wrestling.

THE TOPICS

01.) "So how do we make Daniel Bryan look like a schmuck?" "I know!"
02.) When did Sheamus become just a guy, and how did he do it without losing his heat?
03.) Now the real story: Evoultion! How great is Evolution? It's so great! They're so great! They're so much greater than Daniel Bryan! Daniel Who? Daniel...Oh, it doesn't matter. There's Evolution! Let's talk about Evolution!
04.) ISW!
05.) WRESTLER OF THE WEEK: Goldberg
06.) From NienNunb: What is the worst show to ever air on the USA Network?
07.) From Meat Recital: Have any attempts been made to have Craig Proper on the show?
08.) From BlueArmyMan: Who in WWE do you think actually needs the scripted promos, rather than being able to go out there with a mic and get their point across in-character?
09.) From achillesforever6: What are some moments where you acted like a stereotypical IWC fan?
10.) From Doo-Wop Duodenum: What wrestlers should sing their theme music as they come to the ring?

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
Question for Pisscast- Now that we know Undertaker killed Owen Hart, do you think it's still in good taste for WWE to use the WM streak as a storyline?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

we did another show

Wrestlehut Pisscast Episode 37

Raw, 2CW, and more!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/a1xl1el711y1c0f/037+Wrestlehut+Pisscast.mp3

send us your questions and feedback!

Oatgan
Manflurry
Karmine

We're on iTunes, and the RSS feed is here

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo
Me from 10 years ago would be having words with you (all?) on that episode title :colbert:

Me from now largely agrees, at least with most stuff past "Rocks".

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

There was hair attached to the mask last week btw

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Finished the Heyman podcasts this morning. The first episode is brilliant. The second is just bullshit after bullshit after bullshit. That man drops a buzzword like no other

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Is this the Bo Dallas hotline?

No it's not.

Grant DaNasty fucked around with this message at 14:25 on Apr 23, 2014

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

sportsgenius86 posted:

Finished the Heyman podcasts this morning. The first episode is brilliant. The second is just bullshit after bullshit after bullshit. That man drops a buzzword like no other

Seriously, I don't know what people loved about this second one. I will give it this though, the part about inviting random college students to shoot the poo poo about their cool ideas and *gasp* feeding them (why does he go on about the catering?) had me howling.

I can totally see why he would be considered some kind of marketing/promotional genius when compared with a bunch of concussed idiots like Bubba Ray Dudley, but he came off exactly as the thing he fears the most - the old guy at the club, painfully attempting to seem cool.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
The Heyman Hustle is the epitome of that.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

flashy_mcflash posted:

Seriously, I don't know what people loved about this second one. I will give it this though, the part about inviting random college students to shoot the poo poo about their cool ideas and *gasp* feeding them (why does he go on about the catering?) had me howling.

I can totally see why he would be considered some kind of marketing/promotional genius when compared with a bunch of concussed idiots like Bubba Ray Dudley, but he came off exactly as the thing he fears the most - the old guy at the club, painfully attempting to seem cool.

I'm guessing the only people who even remotely consider showing up to those are marks who want to meet Heyman. Nobody around there worth a poo poo is wasting time with Heyman Hustle in a city full of major advertising and marketing firms.

His website is basically just a newzsite.

Everything he's regurgitating is just a manipulation of facts akin to any WWE Did You Know? tidbit. He's a really, really good salesman, but he's not a marketer in the traditional sense. He's like a pyramid scheme marketer. He's good at marketing to the wrestling audience because he knows that audience but in terms of non-wrestling business ventures you'd be a massive idiot to consult him on anything.

I think Heyman is an okay human being but he's a con artist through and through and that will never change. It's just who he is.

The funniest part was him trying to act like he'd never steal someone's good idea because yeah loving right.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

It sounds like a pretty good racket if you're a stoner enrolled in college. Show up to Heyman Hustle, maybe talk about dubstep for fifteen minutes, and presto! Free sandwich.

Oh god and comparing the ECW editing studio to Jay-Z's and Eminem's studios! I almost forgot about that gigantic load of horseshit.

Discount Trombones
Jan 22, 2014
From the 10 Count:
"Luckily, there are never any murders in Stamford, CT"

:wal:

There are plenty of burials, though. :stat:

Discount Trombones fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Apr 23, 2014

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Paul Heyman is cool and y'all are just nerds.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Paul Heyman: spouts bullshit.
Stone Cold Steve Austin: (laughing) "Jesus Christ, you are a piece of work."

Worth it just to hear that line.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

NienNunb posted:

Paul Heyman is cool and y'all are just nerds.

Whoa Brother, save that shoot for the podcast!

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

oatgan posted:

we did another show

Wrestlehut Pisscast Episode 37

Raw, 2CW, and more!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/a1xl1el711y1c0f/037+Wrestlehut+Pisscast.mp3

send us your questions and feedback!

Oatgan
Manflurry
Karmine

We're on iTunes, and the RSS feed is here

Dickeye Before E episode two is going to beat this episode with some hot inside scoops on former 2CW champ Isys Ephex. Spoilers: Isys is a butthole who plays jokes on people but they're p funny so I can't stay mad at him for long.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

NienNunb posted:

Paul Heyman is cool

Yes.

NienNunb posted:

and y'all are just nerds.

Also yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
This week, Austin interviewed former WWF/E referee Jimmy Korderas. The referee most famous for being in the ring when Owen fell.

• Locked thread