Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Aww, Mama Bear just wanted some cubs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
From here out "the new breed" refers to Brazilian Bears with BJJ champions for moms.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

colonel_korn posted:

She didn't really abuse PEDs, she tested positive for a fertility drug that happens to be on the banned substance list. The USADA more or less stated that she was probably using it for legitimate reasons, but Rules are Rules so they had to strip her of the title. She didn't get any kind of suspension for it.

Well that isn't so bad.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Obviously I don't know if she's on anything, but she'd be loving huge whether she was or not. Steroids don't make you 6'5".

fatherdog fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Apr 24, 2014

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS

colonel_korn posted:

She didn't really abuse PEDs

lol

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009

colonel_korn posted:

She didn't really abuse PEDs, she tested positive for a fertility drug that happens to be on the banned substance list. The USADA more or less stated that she was probably using it for legitimate reasons, but Rules are Rules so they had to strip her of the title. She didn't get any kind of suspension for it.

I don't really doubt this, but right before Worlds strikes me as a bad time to get pregnant.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
It's not always abuse, sometimes people have healthy consensual sadomasochistic relationships with PEDs.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS

Sprecherscrow posted:

I don't really doubt this

lol

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009

Man, if she was going to use PEDs, why would she use fertility drugs? She was probably on PEDs at some point, she has so much muscle, but a fertility drug doesn't strike me as too helpful.

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
I mean look at her!

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
Trying to get pregnant is the stem cell PED shortcut

edit: next post nails it

SquirrelGrip fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Apr 24, 2014

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
She looks like Joe Rogan's descriptions of Fallon Fox

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Bundt Cake posted:

She looks like Joe Rogan's descriptions of Fallon Fox

drat

kribber
Nov 17, 2006
Clomiphene is also used to boost test levels in men especially after a cycle to restore normal HPTA functioning. For women it's not necessary so maybe some retarded broscience is behind this? Got a PED plan from a meathead or something like that?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Alexis Davis is joining Team Alpha Male in preparation for her title shot.
http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/4/23/5645192/alexis-davis-to-train-wrestling-at-team-alpha-male-in-preparation-for

I'm not sure they're the right people to coach you into winning one of those things, but good luck to her.

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!
right weight class at least

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Aurain posted:

Alexis Davis is joining Team Alpha Male in preparation for her title shot.
http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/4/23/5645192/alexis-davis-to-train-wrestling-at-team-alpha-male-in-preparation-for

I'm not sure they're the right people to coach you into winning one of those things, but good luck to her.

If Alexis Davis wins, Matt Brown was (mostly) right all along.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all

My favorite part about this photo is still the romanization of the Japanese pronunciation of his name.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Atlas Hugged posted:

My favorite part about this photo is still the romanization of the Japanese pronunciation of his name.

hahaha thanks for bringing that to my attention

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Guess who?

Thrawn
Sep 10, 2004

Bas?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Lol danny castillo buried Master Thong on the mma hour. Said he showed up knowing zero english and tthey all made him look good by training themselves.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

"The Obsessions of Jon Jones posted:

Jones fires up the radio. He is listening to country music. I tell him that I didn’t realize he was a country music fan.

“I don’t listen to rap or hip hop during camp because I don’t want the negativity,” he says. “Everything is ‘F this’ and ‘F that,’ and I just don’t want it around me.”

That's it, you finally stepped over the line Jon.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Also how in the hell is Charlie Brenneman still a UFC fighter? I thought we came to the conclusion a long time ago that he's garbage.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

-Atom- posted:

Makes sense that as a weird, sheltered, suburban dorko, Jon Jones doesn't have any idea about the many facets of hip hop

kribber
Nov 17, 2006
Jon Jones is basically Hitler

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Jon Jones' cornerman Bo Bice.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

-Atom- posted:

Also how in the hell is Charlie Brenneman still a UFC fighter? I thought we came to the conclusion a long time ago that he's garbage.

The only thing about him I remember is some hype after he won a fight when he was the underdog and then...well, I remember nothing about him and the one thing I knew, I forgot.
I'd be shocked if I was the only one.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Duzzy Funlop posted:

The only thing about him I remember is some hype after he won a fight when he was the underdog and then...well, I remember nothing about him and the one thing I knew, I forgot.
I'd be shocked if I was the only one.

He somehow beat Rick Story on like a day's notice, and then has been punched around the octagon by a slew of dudes because Joe Silva hates him, I guess.

Also won a pros vs joes season.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

-Atom- posted:

I thought it was more that because of his upset of Rick Story, Brenneman was given fights that were way out of his depth and skillset. he was also released for a while and came back.

E: Beaten, and how.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Remember when Charlie came in after racking up some wins in the z-leagues and was on the Fight Pass prelims, and everyone was like "oh man, Charlie has this sealed" and was totally thrashed by Some Dude?

Good times.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Why are you posting Jeffrey Dean Morgan in the UFC thread?

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.

Bellator is going to crush that record if they get Rampage to hear Jesus on the radio again.

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

:siren: SAVE_US.CHR :siren:

-Atom- posted:

Remember when Charlie came in after racking up some wins in the z-leagues and was on the Fight Pass prelims, and everyone was like "oh man, Charlie has this sealed" and was totally thrashed by Some Dude?

Good times.

Wasn't that after he beat Rick Story though?

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

-Atom- posted:

I was at the event where he got choked out by Erick Silva. He still had some hype from beating Story even after losing to Rumble. I think Charlie dropped to LW after he was released and found some success in the b-leagues which led to him coming back and getting wrecked. I think that fight was at welter or a catchweight though, so this will be his first LW fight (and loss) in the UFC.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

ChampRamp posted:

Wasn't that after he beat Rick Story though?

Beating Rick Story was obviously a pretty big deal considering the circumstances, and he gets some leeway with Rumble, but he had some real bad losses to Noke and Erik Silva and upon returning to the UFC against Dariush.

I think Castillo is probably going to stop him too unless he's too cognizant of how badly he gassed after hurting Barboza in his last outing. He's certainly capable.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

-Atom- posted:

He's on fightpass, fighting a guy who's being buried because he turned down a chance to step up and fight Gomi. Aside from that Macau fightpass event that's about as close as you can get to the garbage while still being in the UFC.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

-Atom- posted:

Who the gently caress decides they "don't want negativity" and then listens to country? The genre where every third song is about how their wife left them and their dog died?

Also Brenneman is a pretty good fighter but he has a shaky chin and he's a lightweight who spent most of his UFC career fighting at welter.

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache

fatherdog posted:

Who the gently caress decides they "don't want negativity" and then listens to country? The genre where every third song is about how their wife left them and their dog died?

I am a black man who likes to avoid negative thoughts so I listen to country music, a genre notoriously friendly toward me and my people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Gregor Samsa posted:

I am a black man who likes to avoid negative thoughts so I listen to country music, a genre notoriously friendly toward me and my people.

Jon Jones exclusively listens to "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk"

• Locked thread