Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Mister Kingdom posted:

Is there a Beetle lurking under that nightmare?

Yep :unsmigghh:

edit: this is what it started out as

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bone_Enterprise
Aug 9, 2005

Inception Cigars
www.inceptioncigars.com

enojy posted:

I'm pretty sure there's a 10-minute video compilation floating around of trucks & buses castrating themselves on this exact overpass.

Oh, nevermind, this is the video I was thinking of. The Rocky theme makes it better, not worse.

vvvvv The existence of this website just made my day.

Hope all those people with the Penske trucks paid for that insurance.

CroatianAlzheimers
Jun 15, 2009

I can't remember why I'm mad at you...

I kinda hope they didn't.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø

Mister Kingdom posted:

Is there a Beetle lurking under that million dollars?

Fixed

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
Someone on here needs to get hired as will.i.am's shop supervisor and start every future project with an HHR, PT Cruiser, SSR, or Prowler.

Doing the lord's work, one lovely car at a time.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
All of will.I.am's cars are one offs and every bit of the work is done at West Coast Customs. At least one dude was fired for talking poo poo about him and the cars.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
I know, I'm saying the base of each of his horrible chopped up poo poo boxes should be something we all hate anyways. It doesn't really matter what you start with if you're going to be chopping it up that much and making it look like hammered poo poo in the end.

I think I could deal with cutting up the vehicles I listed every day to make them into really horrible cars for the dude, and I wouldn't even complain because getting paid that much to ruin PT Cruisers would be well worth it.

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

kastein posted:

I think I could deal with cutting up the vehicles I listed every day to make them into really horrible cars for the dude, and I wouldn't even complain because getting paid that much to ruin PT Cruisers would be well worth it.

Hell, you'll do that now- for free. I'd love to see what sort of hi-jinks you'd get up to with deep pockets and virtually no responsibility. It'd probably end up like Davidsfarm. Only, less pedophilia.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Alternate acceptable use of those awful car bodies:

SocketSeven
Dec 5, 2012
The swooping lines over the wheels are kind nice on that Wil.I.Am.Not.A.Car.Designer Beatle. It's a shame the entire rest of the car ruins it.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice
Last night I saw a Lamborghini Aventador on the GW Parkway heading towards D.C. What's terrible about it is he was holding up traffic driving under the speed limit while chatting on his phone.

BabyMauler
Sep 19, 2005

TheCoach posted:

The middle of a residential neighborhood in Lithuania is a place where you least expect to find a "kustomized" Buick Regal, but find one I did. I do not know how bad this is but it looked straight up silly among all the euro-cars around it(probably because of the rimzzz)

I really want to know how one got over there haha. American cars look so out of place in Euroland.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Rhyno posted:

All of will.I.am's cars are one offs and every bit of the work is done at West Coast Customs. At least one dude was fired for talking poo poo about him and the cars.

This is funny because it's like a perfect combination of terrible design choices. Everything that comes out of WCC is terrible and everything William designs is terrible.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

88h88 posted:

I think you've forgotten just how bad Will's design skills are...

It looks like a DeLorean/Audi Coupe Quattro. Change the grill and rims a bit and I'd totally drive it.

M42
Nov 12, 2012

TheCoach posted:

The middle of a residential neighborhood in Lithuania is a place where you least expect to find a "kustomized" Buick Regal, but find one I did. I do not know how bad this is but it looked straight up silly among all the euro-cars around it(probably because of the rimzzz)

Now I am no expert on american cars(being from eastern Europe and all) so forgive me if this is nothing really awful, it just looked kind of dumb to me.

EDIT:
I just found something actually really terrible:

What city? Looks like near where I was born. Place is full of riced out cars and wannabe teenage eastern europeans acting tuff.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

BabyMauler posted:

I really want to know how one got over there haha. American cars look so out of place in Euroland.

The typical way is to hang around American bases and buy it from a GI.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

davebo posted:

Last night I saw a Lamborghini Aventador on the GW Parkway heading towards D.C. What's terrible about it is he was holding up traffic driving under the speed limit while chatting on his phone.

A friend of mine was on a ride along with SPD when they pulled over a Audi R8(this was right when they were released) for driving at 5mph through downtown seattle. The drivers excuse? "I just got this and want to make sure everyone sees me" He got a ticket for obstructing traffic.

a podcast for cats
Jun 22, 2005

Dogs reading from an artifact buried in the ruins of our civilization, "We were assholes- " and writing solemnly, "They were assholes."
Soiled Meat

M42 posted:

What city? Looks like near where I was born. Place is full of riced out cars and wannabe teenage eastern europeans acting tuff.

This reminds me, I've been meaning to post this interior for a bit.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

davebo posted:

I've never seen a high end car not driven like that.

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

We're in the pipe, five by five.
Grimey Drawer
On my very first visit to Estonia, I stayed at a norwegian dude for two weeks borrowing his couch. For the whole duration, there was a Pontiac 6000 parked right outside his apartment. Lada, Volga, ZAZ, Pontiac. One of these is not like the other.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Wasabi the J posted:

The typical way is to hang around American bases and buy it from a GI.

It might be an actual euro-spec model, I see a rear fog light and tail lamps with amber turn signals.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

PCOS Bill posted:

I've never seen a high end car not driven like that.

I once saw a ferrari F430 being thrashed on a twisty scenic road and it made me happy that at least one of them is free :unsmith:

Was light blue, too.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Still looks better than that crap some rapper guy made

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

I can't decide if this or the "put rhinestone numbers that say how big my rimzzzzz are on the fenders next to them" thing we have in the states is the more hilarious automotive cock-measuring method.

or perhaps the redneck/truckbrodouche AH GOTS TWENNY SIX INCHES O LEEFT :bahgawd: thing.

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

:350:

Sappo569 posted:

It really doesn't but okay.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Sappo569 posted:

The ghosts of all the dead rappers are mad as gently caress that you lumped bill.he.is with them.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Wasabi the J posted:

The ghosts of all the dead rappers are mad as gently caress that you lumped bill.he.is with them.

You're right, I really shouldn't have called him a rapper.

What the hell do we call him?

I'm not really sure what he's done to be notable aside from associate himself with the right folks

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
A no talent hack.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Slavvy posted:

I once saw a ferrari F430 being thrashed on a twisty scenic road and it made me happy that at least one of them is free :unsmith:

Was light blue, too.

my friend was out driving on some country road somewhere in Cornwall recently, and got to enjoy the sound and sight of a Zonda howling from behind, past, and on into the distance. A little later she came upon it again, smoking by the side of the road.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø

Sappo569 posted:

At least he didnt spend a million loving dollars on it.

TheCoach
Mar 11, 2014

M42 posted:

Šiauliai, the particular residential area is actually really near Zokniai Airbase where NATO pilots are often stationed, that includes USAF and that could be a way this thing got here, or it could have changed hands 15 times from Portugal all the way trough Germany and Poland and ended up in a local car market here.

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
The sudden reminder that I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about

6675636b20796f75 posted:

It really doesn't but okay.

Wrong thread. :fap:

IPCRESS
May 27, 2012

Captain Trips posted:

Wrong thread. :fap:

Look harder at the exhaust.

e: It's a sand rail with forward facing exhausts. They will be full of debris (specifically, sand) in no time, and exhausts that are full of sand don't really lend themselves to fantastic performance.

IPCRESS fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Apr 25, 2014

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
The sudden reminder that I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about

IPCRESS posted:

Not really seeing anything beyond "it's pointing forward"

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

IPCRESS posted:

Exhaust gases don't care what direction the car is going, and lake-pipes own. Not seeing a problem here :colbert:

I mean, there's lots of problems with the rest of the tacky bullshit he's got going on, for sure.

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
Tonight's the night, let's goop it up
I got my money, let's spend it up
Go out and bond it like oh my
Gosh
Bolt down that sofa, let's get, get on

blk
Dec 19, 2009

Watching Wheel Dealers and they're working on a 1st gen SLK. Bleeding the brakes and holy poo poo that's a lot of corrosion, and they don't even mention it or do anything about it. Yikes.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

That honestly looks like the caliper has been leaking for 30 years and all of that is goo accumulated on the brake fluid.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

IPCRESS posted:

e: It's a sand rail with forward facing exhausts. They will be full of debris (specifically, sand) in no time, and exhausts that are full of sand don't really lend themselves to fantastic performance.

:ssh: the exhausts head forwards, curve, and enter the mufflers from the front

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

clown is watching you sleep

blk posted:

Watching Wheel Dealers and they're working on a 1st gen SLK. Bleeding the brakes and holy poo poo that's a lot of corrosion, and they don't even mention it or do anything about it. Yikes.

First picture just looks like standard Canadian brakes but that second one, drat.