Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Man From Melmac
Sep 8, 2008
th.. that's not safe for work :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

Titty Warlord posted:

homestuck fans should call themselves "hussies" IMHO

Agreed.

Debbie Metallica posted:

It's super upsetting because writing what I know apparently doesn't have the same cachet, my mello yello fanfiction site is a bust

Isn't that just a soda? I think the point of fanfiction is sex.

Troposphere posted:

that's not the plot of homestuck at all!

also yay I finally lost the ten pounds I gained after graduation. exercise bike was an A+ purchase. now the goal is to keep it off and get down to 105 like I was in highschool!

Congrats! I'd love to have a bike or preferably elliptical at home, it would be a really nice thing to use at 3 am when I can't sleep.

Avshalom posted:

my only fandom is the teachings of the lord jesus christ

Same.

Titty Warlord posted:

please do not attract more goon stalkers tia

Woah that's some serious victim blaming dude.

Hahaha nice.

Pick posted:

in fact is someone is primarily targeted by a cadre of people who don't apparently create any things then i am likely to go check it out

Yeah I wouldn't even know about most of the weird poo poo the internet mocks if they weren't so obsessed with mocking it. I think shining the spotlight on stuff only attracts attention and makes crazy behaviors seem far more common then they are.

This is horrifying. :(

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

LOU BEGAS MUSTACHE posted:

has there ever been a situation where two ppl are having high noon showdown and instead of pistols they both draw two dildos and they just flop and thats it

Yes. In the new hit movie we will create together, Lou Begas Mustache.

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

i'm still trying to process tupac's murder

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

:h:

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
Mello yellow Mountain Dew slash fic.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

detectivemonkey posted:

Yes. In the new hit movie we will create together, Lou Begas Mustache.

Update: it is called High Poon.

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

That reminds me:

Pick! Pick! You should check out Book Fight! It's a podcast where these two writers discuss books and in this episode:

quote:

In the second half of the show, we debut a new feature: Mike’s Fan Fiction Corner. This week it involves going deep down the rabbit hole of Bond-Q slashfic, and into a word of Alphas, Omegas, knotting, and self-lubrication. It also involves grossing Tom out a little.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Dexters Secret posted:

it's okay they're fake dingdongs

has there ever been a situation where two ppl are having high noon showdown and instead of pistols they both draw two dildos and they just flop and thats it

I hope so

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

I have never wanted to be chased by eyeballs more. They are loving adorable. That waddle!

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

detectivemonkey posted:

Update: it is called High Poon.

good move

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

unlimited shrimp posted:

Because lots of people think intent trumps effect when it comes to humour/"ironic" bigotry

I didn't learn that lesson for a lonooooooooooooong time

"Ironic"

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye

detectivemonkey posted:

I have never wanted to be chased by eyeballs more. They are loving adorable. That waddle!

Uh, did you see the bullets and guns?

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Dexters Secret posted:

your boss winks

"You got good taste son"

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

detectivemonkey posted:

They look like tweedledee and tweedledum. :3:

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

can't believe ol dirty bastard is gone...

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

Titty Warlord posted:

your boss winks

"You got good taste son"

Next thing you know, you're Crow Jane, and you have to help your boss find a threesome partner on okcupid.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Captain Candiru posted:

Uh, did you see the bullets and guns?

Did you see that the guns only shoot foot-long flames? And I can outrun those cutie pies for sure.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

detectivemonkey posted:

Did you see that the guns only shoot foot-long flames? And I can outrun those cutie pies for sure.

Speaking of which, I got super winded today on a short walk and going up 4 flights of stairs. This is due to donating blood this morning and not Sudden Onset Extra Gooniness, right?

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

detectivemonkey posted:

Speaking of which, I got super winded today on a short walk and going up 4 flights of stairs. This is due to donating blood this morning and not Sudden Onset Extra Gooniness, right?

I think it's normal to lose a lot of stamina for a day or so after giving blood, I wouldn't worry about it

you should start worrying once you start wheezing after a single flight of stairs

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

detectivemonkey posted:

you should drink a few gallons of coconut water next time to be safe

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

detectivemonkey posted:

I'm guessing it's just the blood donation, otherwise the change wouldn't be very sudden.

Although the thought of doing anything right now is ugh....

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Plus it's 4 flights of stairs. Even when I was "fit" I'd still get a little sweaty and winded unless I took it easy.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

viscous wolves posted:

I think it's normal to lose a lot of stamina for a day or so after giving blood, I wouldn't worry about it

On the way back from my walk I was trying to come up with excuses to tell people when they asked why I was gasping for air and sweating.

Also I did the red cell kind and my extent of blood knowledge says that is how oxygen travels so it makes sense.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Av, take the .gif out of the webcomic thread. I don't think you meant to put it there.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

amarantinesky posted:

I'm guessing it's just the blood donation, otherwise the change wouldn't be very sudden.

Although the thought of doing anything right now is ugh....

My fear was that it wasn't sudden I just was blind to my physical decay. :ohdear:.

PSA though if you are fat enough/iron is high enough do the double red donation. I usually feel like nauseated poo poo after donating and I felt surprisingly ok minus ability to move short distances at a reasonable speed. They put fluids and plasma and other blood words back into you so overall it wasn't as hard on me.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

RIP avvy

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

Captain Candiru posted:

Plus it's 4 flights of stairs. Even when I was "fit" I'd still get a little sweaty and winded unless I took it easy.

When I gave college tours in the summer, the worst part was near the end of the tour when I had to walk up three flights of stairs in 90+ degree heat with no fans or air conditioning, all the while talking cheerfully about how amazing my college was to bored and rude visitors. Do this for three hours a day. :(

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

cats don't give a gently caress about the laws of physics i guess

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
she flew too close to the sun

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
what did she do

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I still do t really know what home stick is

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Titty Warlord posted:

what did she do

what do you think

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

detectivemonkey posted:

My fear was that it wasn't sudden I just was blind to my physical decay. :ohdear:.

PSA though if you are fat enough/iron is high enough do the double red donation. I usually feel like nauseated poo poo after donating and I felt surprisingly ok minus ability to move short distances at a reasonable speed. They put fluids and plasma and other blood words back into you so overall it wasn't as hard on me.

I'm not very skinny but I think I have kind of low iron, is that supposed to happen? :ohdear:

I haven't donated blood in a while and I feel like I should but if I get a glimpse of that finger prick poo poo I basically pass out. Idk why because I'm fine with them removing blood from me if I can't see or feel it, but if I'm watching blood leave my body for a medical procedure my blood pressure just plummets and they don't let me donate blood. :(

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Titty Warlord posted:

what did she do

posted that eyeball gif in unrelated threads, she has not been probated yet but I'm expecting her to be soon

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

that's good

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Homestuck is a webcomic written, illustrated, and animated by Andrew Hussie, and is the fourth overall webcomic published on MS Paint Adventures.[1] The series centers on a group of teenagers who unwittingly bring about the beginning of the end of the world through the installation of a beta copy of an upcoming computer game.

The comic uses a combination of static images, animated GIFs, instant message logs, Flash animations, and games created in HTML5. It has been noted for its considerable length—6,851 pages and over 750,000 words as of October 16, 2013[2]—and complex plot.[3]

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

goddamnit, we just escaped this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Homestuck is a webcomic written, illustrated, and animated by Andrew Hussie, and is the fourth overall webcomic published on MS Paint Adventures.[1] The series centers on a group of teenagers who unwittingly bring about the beginning of the end of the world through the installation of a beta copy of an upcoming computer game.

The comic uses a combination of static images, animated GIFs, instant message logs, Flash animations, and games created in HTML5. It has been noted for its considerable length—6,851 pages and over 750,000 words as of October 16, 2013[2]—and complex plot.[3]

i poo poo myself

• Locked thread