Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

SerialKilldeer posted:

My college offers a Milton course (also Shakespeare and Chaucer ones), for what that's worth.
Oh, true, but it's strangely easy to just assume that Tropers are all in high school. At any rate, it makes the site's existence much easier to accept.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Apr 29, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

quote:

Any time a character is ticketed for littering.
"Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful" is basically built on this, with SpongeBob and Squilliam each getting one and Squidward getting eight (nearly nine), including one for putting trash in someone else's trashcan. Oh, and some of the trash wasn't even his!
The police seem to get worse and worse, as several episodes mock a character for alerting them in the first place. In "Driven to Tears," SpongeBob alerted a police officer about Patrick's speeding, only for the cop to tell him to get Patrick driving again, or else SpongeBob would go to jail for being a tattletale.
Again in "Sentimental Sponge", where a cop scoffs at Squidward and calls him a "snitch", simply because he called the Sanitation Police about SpongeBob's vast amount of garbage.
What about the fact that in "Party Pooper Pants", they arrested SpongeBob for not inviting them to his party? I mean, this should be surprising considering this was before the whole 'Litter' incidents begun.

For your benefit I bolded the instances where tropers are getting mad about jokes in a cartoon.

edit: I realize I should have bolded the whole thing but I was being picky

Djeser fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Apr 29, 2014

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Oh, true, but it's strangely easy to just assume that Tropers are all in high school. At any rate, it makes the site's existence much easier to accept.

Easy to assume, yes, but it seems a lot are college-aged, or even older: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TroperDemographics
I am much more curious, though, about the 1% over 65.

More from the page I linked, in which tropers think way too much about the clothing (or lack thereof) of a cartoon squirrel:

quote:

In Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy, Plankton steals Sandy's fur. Long story. He turns Sandy's fur into a robot and goes to the Krusty Krab in it. The fur has the bikini on it, but not the diving suit. So Sandy, dressed like she usually is whenever she's at home except for the fish-bowl thing on her head and her lack of fur, goes to the Krusty Krab. On the way, everyone yells at her to put some clothes on while she's wearing a bikini! And at the end, the police arrest her at the Krusty Krab for indecent exposure while she's wearing a bikini! Keep in mind that Squidward doesn't wear pants. Additionally, those SAME POLICEMEN just laughed and called her a hairless goat earlier, instead of arresting her.
Why didn't Sandy just wear her white spacesuit, since that wasn't stolen? Then she may have not gotten arrested.
To make this even more idiotic, Sandy has taken off her diving suit in public at least once before (in the episode "Pressure"), and no one had a problem with it then. (And that was in the middle of the Krusty Krab, no less.)
It could just be a Digital Bikini, but then again, that would only make the above Pressure example really ridiculous. And any scenes inside the Tree Dome. Rule 34, eat your heart out.

Alpha3KV
Mar 30, 2011

Quex Chest
That page has six different folders. How does anybody take Spongebob loving Squarepants that seriously?

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Alpha3KV posted:

That page has six different folders. How does anybody take Spongebob loving Squarepants that seriously?

People take Spongebob very seriously.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

SerialKilldeer posted:

I am much more curious, though, about the 1% over 65.

Isn't that Fast Eddie?

GottaPayDaTrollToll
Dec 3, 2009

by Lowtax

Krotera posted:

To be fair, "binary" is a legitimate term for an executable file -- in this case though, they seem to just be referring to the data in the PNG as "the binary" instead of "the data" like any normal person would say.

It's to distinguish it from all those nonbinary files on, say, Tumblr.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

GottaPayDaTrollToll posted:

It's to distinguish it from all those nonbinary files on, say, Tumblr.
:golfclap:

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I was selected for my skill.

Little Blackfly posted:

John Milton Class.

I know, he probably meant and eng lit class that focused on John Milton one time, but still. Makes me doubt his story.

I took an undergraduate class on Milton. I don't think tvtropes would have been welcome in class discussion though.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
Holy poo poo, I wrote that troper tale about my high school blocking all the other sites. I remember being so happy about it. It must've been 8-9 years ago.

The backup punchline is that the school blocked tvt a few weeks later.

Political Whores
Feb 13, 2012

Swan Oat posted:

I took an undergraduate class on Milton. I don't think tvtropes would have been welcome in class discussion though.

Huh, well that's me proven wrong. I never saw any undergraduate classes in a single author like that, but then I never really looked.

Still don't believe the story thought.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Little Blackfly posted:

Huh, well that's me proven wrong. I never saw any undergraduate classes in a single author like that, but then I never really looked.

Still don't believe the story thought.

Yeah, at my school to get a BA in English you had to take a course on Shakespeare and one on either Milton or Chaucer. TVTropes would have been laughed out of any of them.

Political Whores
Feb 13, 2012

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

Yeah, at my school to get a BA in English you had to take a course on Shakespeare and one on either Milton or Chaucer. TVTropes would have been laughed out of any of them.
Just the reference itself too. Hoho, how clever the troper was to reference a decades old drug PSA. No one has ever been so clever or laconic (see what I did there) in their humour before. Basically this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSn7f9lPF3c

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
TVTropes is something that fits more in an anime club at university than on a term paper (which would get funny looks from the professor at best)

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

TVTropes is something that fits more in an anime club at university than on a term paper (which would get funny looks from the professor at best)

But it's totally an academic resource, you guys :v:

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

Going back to creepypastas, I was skimming the YMMV page for the NES Godzilla Creepypasta (which is probably the most decent creepypasta I've ever read) and found this:

quote:

Paranoia Fuel: To anyone who owns, or has ever owned, Godzilla: Monster of Monsters for the NES. Maybe Zachary's copy isn't the only one of its kind floating around. Or maybe you had/have it and were never aware of it! Feel like giving it a whirl?

Are you loving real?

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

Namtab posted:

Yeah, I look forward to that troper's published novel.
E: Seems like tropers have never heard of concepts like slut shaming or the like where women are demonised for stuff men would do. Everything to tropers is about the wrongs that evil feminists visit upon men in our media.

It's loving magical that Tropers are mad about an episode of Scrubs that directly calls out Nice Guys.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I was reading some of the troper tales posted above; even when I would have read TV Tropes semi-regularly I never really bothered with the Troper Tales section, outside of a few examples I found out about indirectly (Pencil-Breaking Guy and Master Anime Nodachi Swordsman). Reading them now, with trope names being used to convey concepts in every other sentence, the words that spring to mind are, "Darmok and Jilad at Tenagra."

Doc Quantum
Sep 15, 2011

Metal Loaf posted:

I was reading some of the troper tales posted above; even when I would have read TV Tropes semi-regularly I never really bothered with the Troper Tales section, outside of a few examples I found out about indirectly (Pencil-Breaking Guy and Master Anime Nodachi Swordsman). Reading them now, with trope names being used to convey concepts in every other sentence, the words that spring to mind are, "Darmok and Jilad at Tenagra."

They freely acknowledge it.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Found this in a different thread.

SurreptitiousMuffin posted:

Holy poo poo, I wrote that troper tale about my high school blocking all the other sites. I remember being so happy about it. It must've been 8-9 years ago.

The backup punchline is that the school blocked tvt a few weeks later.

And you found Something awful after that? Life enhanced?

This is also a trope:Misplaced names poster.

quote:

Why aren't those names lined up to the image! :argh:
I can't remember the number of times I was reading a book and WHAM! Misplaced names poster.

Ninjasaurus
Feb 11, 2014

This is indeed a disturbing universe.

Namtab posted:

There were. Mostly the stories are "I discovered x series or y trope" but there's a little bit of gold in the dull mud.

Thank you for posting those. They were just as entertaining as I'd hoped!

Also, I couldn't resist looking at The Unfair Sex Discussion page, which thankfully preserved the Real Life examples that had been cut. Unsurprisingly, daytime talk shows were at the top, including a lot of :qq: over poo poo on Maury Povich. The entire list is full of MRA bullshit and :argh: about how hard men have it today.

Here's my favorite:

quote:

Insults. It's ok for a girl to abuse a man so bad that Gunny Hartman would be proud. But if you're a guy, don't even think about letting slip the F word on a girl... or you'll get slapped. (And let's not even go into the whole hitting thing.)

• No, let's. It's got to come up sooner or later. This article, listing "25 Things a perfect guy should do" has been circulating around the internet in several different versions for a while now. The list includes some cliched romantic bullshit like "His hands always find yours" and that he should "Dance with you, even if he feels like a dork", etc. Guess what No. 15 is? That he should "React so cutely when you hit him and it actually hurts." I repeat: He should "React so cutely when you hit him and it actually hurts." What the gently caress? It's unknown where exactly this originated from, although the whole thing seems to have started in "The Twilight Archives" fanfiction site with a post labelled 21 Things a sweet guy would do (scroll down a bit, it's actually a profile page) and seems to have been added to over time. By multiple women. All of whom retained No. 15. Seriously, WHAT THE gently caress? The article has not gone uncommented on by several pissed-off males and females, who have replied with many, many hilarous comments which can be read here, and here. This troper can't help wonder what any female tropers who are reading this have to say about it.
  • That I'm very scared and glad I'm not dating those girls?
  • "* 15. React so cutely when you hit him and it actually hurts." / "Also gently caress that. You hit me and I hit you back. If you are able to hit me hard enough that you can actually hurt me, you can take a retaliatory beating just fine"
  • This female troper would sooner date a pencil sharpener than any man that fit that description. She doesn't want to hurt people, doesn't like to be touched, or listen to anyone who can't sing. Also keep away from my hair. And if he wants to watch "the game", go ahead. I'm probably watching DVDs on my laptop anyway. I don't like drinking, smoking, or drugs, but that one seems out of place. And act cute if he wants something? That's the job of little kids and animals.
  • This male troper would like to ask to above troper to marry him because she seems like the coolest woman he's ever met. :)
  • This female troper find this stuff to be more misogynistic than romantic/attractive, and deconstructs every one of these that is sent to her over facebook.
  • Be Careful What You Wish For, in case the injured party decides to go Grotesque Cute.
  • Maddox deconstructed those back in 2003, quite thoroughly.
  • Let's get back to the hitting thing. This trope in general is part of the reason that more than a few people are saying that teaching your sons to never hit a woman is a bad idea. There are multiple studies showing that women are just as likely (if not moreso) to be violent in a relationship. They also realize that female-on-male violence can actually be worse since 1) a man is less likely to fight back or report it, partially because of this trope, and 2) since women realize they're outmatched strength-wise, they're more likely to use weapons. They think that it should be changed to basically "don't be abusive, but don't be a punching bag either. if your girlfriend is drunk, angry and coming at you with a baseball bat, don't feel guilty if you give her a hearty shove to get to safety." This article (from a woman) sums up the argument pretty well.

There's so much to say about this but I bolded the most desperate/pathetic part.

quote:

And on that note - any laws decreeing that a drunken partner is unable to give consent, even if they're conscious. While an agreeable idea, the application of this type of law is very uneven, as most guys who make the "Drunken mistake" will be encouraged to just accept it, while women would be treated (relatively) compassionately.

haha you didn't think I'd go without mentioning :tvtropes:, did you?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
To be fair, that "when you hit him" bit is pretty :stare:-worthy.

Ninjasaurus posted:

There's so much to say about this but I bolded the most desperate/pathetic part.
"I'm probably watching DVDs on my laptop anyway." :geno:

I guess that human contact just isn't a Troper "thing"?

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 10:23 on Apr 30, 2014

Ninjasaurus
Feb 11, 2014

Sham bam bamina! posted:

"I'm probably watching DVDs on my laptop anyway." :geno:

I guess that human contact just isn't a Troper "thing"?

I agree, the "21 Things a sweet guy would do" list is catshit crazy, which on its own would be amusing enough. But the impotent rage that troper responds to it with is wonderful.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Yeah, but the correct response to that doesn't contain the phrase "retaliatory beating".

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is

Darth TNT posted:

And you found Something awful after that? Life enhanced?

Every goon is actually a troper in an unconvincing rubber alien costume. :ssh:

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

Ninjasaurus posted:

I agree, the "21 Things a sweet guy would do" list is catshit crazy, which on its own would be amusing enough. But the impotent rage that troper responds to it with is wonderful.

Yeah, that list was mostly perpetuated by Redditesque Nice Guys and the women who put "I hate drama!" on their online dating profiles. What makes the Troper rage funny is that the list is a clear example of gender norms modern feminists want to eliminate for women and men. Internet dorks just don't know that because feminism is an idea for girls and TV says every feminist is a man-hunting serial killer or Lisa Simpson.

LaughMyselfTo
Nov 15, 2012

by XyloJW

Razorwired posted:

every feminist is a man-hunting serial killer or Lisa Simpson.

But you repeat yourself.

:rimshot:

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

The Bee posted:

For all that tropers say about jerk jocks, they seem to value might above all. Even magic based on intelligence, the biggest nerd circlejerk, is less problem solving and more colorful ways of breaking stuff.

Tropers less want to condemn misused strength then be the ones misusing it. It's why while the rest of the world moves on, they're still shining their white-hot grudges that they never could and never will. It'd be funny if it wasn't so drat pathetic.

Cornwind Evil fucked around with this message at 08:53 on May 1, 2014

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

ungulateman posted:

Every goon is actually a troper in an unconvincing rubber alien costume. :ssh:
Unconvincing my rear end, mine has a flap on the back so you can't see the zipper. :smug:

Ninjasaurus
Feb 11, 2014

From the forums thread "Observations you've made about this site/forum/wiki":

ickick 3 posted:

There is a lot less creepy people on the site than before.

I feel both :smith: and :unsmith: about this.

Yesterday however, in the "Troper Shipping and Troper Dating Service" thread:

Space Wolf posted:

I've been noticing actual shipping, in the Yack Fest shipping thread, for over a page. That must be a new record.

Bacon Maniac 5000 posted:

Unfortunately, it's mostly shipping me with a fourteen-year-old girl.

Said fourteen-year-old girl is user Daft Punch.

Demetrios posted:

What if it's Yoko?

And that's supposed to mean what to me?

Demetrios posted:

:nws: Her :nws:.

No nudity but it's an anime girl so better safe than sorry.

She's fourteen?

Demetrios posted:

So they say.

Dreigonix posted:

She is not 14. Look at those boobs.

You do realize that you're talking about anime, right?

Sixthhokage1 posted:

Even in reality, some girls hit puberty and develop breasts relatively early

Dreigonix posted:

Yes. And I dunno if they're trying to make us feel like pedophiles, but Yoko does not have the body of a 14-year-old girl.

trip posted:

Some girls can hit puberty as soon as age 8

Yoko having breasts at 14 isn't really that farfetched.

@Dreigonix Well, there is a lot of sexualization of underage girls in a lot of anime.
@trip Even earlier than that, sometimes.

Sixthhokage1 posted:

Real life aside, it's obviously for fanservice which when your character is 14 you should not be doing.

Space Wolf posted:

Dreig, that would be hebephilia. :eng101:

Dreigonix posted:

@Space Wolf Hebephilia, then. And I guess I'm one to complain, since I'm 15 >.>
@Sixthhokage1 Except she obviously is not 14.

trip posted:

technically it's not hebephillia since i'm in that age group so i get all the women

except for widdle girls they're too young

By the way, in a lot of Japan, the age of consent is 13 years old.

Dreigonix posted:

I know. I watched The Nostalgia Critic's review of Sailor Moon.

And luckily, sex between 13-17 year olds can only take place within that age group.

Space Wolf posted:

I'd also like to add that being into young animated characters is not necessarily hebephilia; it's just Fetish Fuel and Rule 34. (Before someone quips on it, yes, I've been known to get into that sort of thing.)

Hahaha you're a pedophile.

@Dreigonix Yeah, he talks a lot about it.
@Space Wolf Sure it isn't.

:golfclap:

Dreigonix posted:

And I don't mind too much if a character is Really 700 Years Old; I mean, they've been around long enough.....

Goddamnit you moron no! Don't let TV Tropes corrupt your young mind.

Space Wolf posted:

Hey, I'm not into actual 14-year-olds, so it doesn't count. :colbert:

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
Your honour, I swear she looked at least 15.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

By the way, in a lot of Japan, the age of consent is 13 years old.

I'm pretty sure that's the national age of consent in Japan, and I'm also pretty sure nearly every prefecture sets it higher than that.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Once a Japanese troper came on TV Tropes and got upset that a troper was insinuating Japan was okay with older guys having sex with thirteen year old girls. Along the lines of "Why the hell do you think we'd be okay with that?"

It's probably somewhere earlier in the thread but it was an :allears: moment to see a glorious nihonese calling out a creepy anime fan on their creepy poo poo.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Metal Loaf posted:

I'm pretty sure that's the national age of consent in Japan, and I'm also pretty sure nearly every prefecture sets it higher than that.

Time for me to crossquote from ADTRW.

Clarste posted:

13 is the national age of consent. Most if not all prefectures have their own local laws raising it (I believe 16 is considered standard). America doesn't even have a national age of consent, so technically it's 0: we all think it's 18 because our media gets made in California.
So yeah, AoC in Japan in practical terms is around 16/18. There's also a ton of other stuff to wade through. Afaict the "13" really only seems to be for anyone aged 13 who, with their parents permission, gets married to someone else. I doubt in modern Japan that's really a common occurrence.

I can also confirm that Yoko is 14 at the start of TTGL so wanking to her would be gross + creepy. Albeit only slightly more so than wanking to anim girls to begin with, but still...

Namtab fucked around with this message at 15:33 on May 1, 2014

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

I thought the thing with Yoko was that the creators claimed she was 14 in some out-of-text website bio and so many people ended up calling bullshit that they backpedaled and said that her home tribe forgot how long a year was, and that she was actually really 17-18 in the series.

Ninjasaurus
Feb 11, 2014

I made an earlier post quoting a lot of their Jailbait-related tropes/examples and it seems 14 is the magic number for the [under]age of their most-wankable anime girls. Good to know I guess?

e: Here it is

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3569947&userid=208398#post428276211

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Goddamn am I tired of the "you can have sex with thirteen year olds in Japan" myth. It makes Japan look a lot worse then it is and it's borderline racism. "Oh, wacky Japan sure is full of pedophilia(and also giant monsters and martial arts)!"

Speaking of sexual things on TV Tropes:

Suspiciously Specific Denial posted:

Worker: Tight-looking piece, eh?
[Workers are looking up the girl's rear end for two panels while she talks to an old lady. The girl finally notices.]
Miriam: Hey! What's going on?
Worker: Just taking a break, ma'am! These boxes are heavy. I wasn't admiring the view or nothin'! Hahaha!
— Fansadox #191: Mad Justice

:stonk: It's literally rape porn! Like it's not ~fetish fuel~ or anything, the thing being quoted is a rape comic sold on a rape porn website. What the hell. They even put the issue number and title!

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Ninjasaurus posted:

I made an earlier post quoting a lot of their Jailbait-related tropes/examples and it seems 14 is the magic number for the [under]age of their most-wankable anime girls. Good to know I guess?

I blame evangelion, since its main characters are 14 and it teals with a lot of hosed up imagery that tropers just think is hot.

Ninjasaurus
Feb 11, 2014

WickedHate posted:

Goddamn am I tired of the "you can have sex with thirteen year olds in Japan" myth. It makes Japan look a lot worse then it is and it's borderline racism. "Oh, wacky Japan sure is full of pedophilia(and also giant monsters and martial arts)!"

Speaking of sexual things on TV Tropes:

:stonk: It's literally rape porn! Like it's not ~fetish fuel~ or anything, the thing being quoted is a rape comic sold on a rape porn website. What the hell. They even put the issue number and title!

First of all, how dare you group pedophilia with giant monsters and martial arts; the latter two are awesome. :colbert:

Secondly, I've never heard of Fansadox and it seems their P5 council deleted most of the trope pages associated with it.

But clearly not all of them!

The Master posted:

Fansadox #37 has the titular psycho tattooed on his back the word 'Master' in Japanese (or so he says), and he likes (read: forces girls he rapes) to be called this. This becomes a plot point when the girls escape, they find the sheriff and demand the supposed rapist-slash-sadist show his back. Turns out he wasn't the psycho, but the sheriff himself. Prime example of Bondage Is Bad.

Quotes: Humiliation C Onga posted:

First he stopped touching me, then he confined me to the kitchen, and now I'm just a piece of furniture for him to rest his feet on, while his new favorites suck his cock. I must admit, I even miss his cock in my rear end and his whip on my back.
— Peter's mother, Fansadox #253 Birthday Gift 7

Apparently the webcomic Birthday Gift is by the same author. A review still remains!

Erenischean Universe rocks! posted:

Birthday Gift series and other comics of the expanded universe created by the artist known as Erenisch is a fascinating dystopia for women. The artist have meticulously built an alternative future where a "compulsory slavery law" for female members of the society altered the social norms drastically. Now treated only as chattel, females serve men in all kinds of ways as slaves, and the artist paints this world with shiny, bright colors that is uncharacteristic to other fansadox titles or BDSM comics in general. The writing and dialogue makes the so called Ereniverse special with its dark-humor and dry wit, making the comics enjoyable visually and intellectually.

Also, here is the Troper who claims to have created all of these pages: And Zoid Berg

At least two of the pages he started are still around:

Webcomic: Women Hunt posted:

Part of the Fansadox franchise of webcomics.

A World Half Empty where a comet hit the Earth, and left it in ruins. Humanity's last hope for survival and civilization is Mars... which is run by a sadistic former convict.

Fan Fic: Saffron posted:

Saffron is a Pokemon-inspired fan fic that presents the poke-world if the world would allow and encourage romantic and sexual relations between humans and pokemon. The story is presented from the viewpoint of a character who was driven over the edge by this development and started killing Pokemons.

You can read it here.

Although unrelated, it bears strong resemblance to Birthday Gift and Confiscated Twins.

This guy REALLY likes his rape porn, doesn't he?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

And Zoid Berg posted:

I intend to create (Up for Grabs)
Lustomic
Orchid Garden
Cheerleaders
Chained Heat
The Click
The Great American Snuff Film
She Stole My Voice

Did...did they sign up just for to make pages for this stuff?

Enjoyable "visually and intellectually". :suicide:

Ninjasaurus posted:

First of all, how dare you group pedophilia with giant monsters and martial arts; the latter two are awesome. :colbert:
It's more that they are stereotypical elements then bad or anything.

• Locked thread