Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

If anyone cares, the next 3 characters appear to be She-Hulk, Classic Daken and Mohawk Storm, all 3 stars. That's 1350HP in slots and 172,000 ISO per hero to max. Have fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sefer
Sep 2, 2006
Not supposed to be here today

Syrinxx posted:

If anyone cares, the next 3 characters appear to be She-Hulk, Classic Daken and Mohawk Storm, all 3 stars. That's 1350HP in slots and 172,000 ISO per hero to max. Have fun!

I haven't even maxed out one 3 star character yet; as soon as rewards come through I'll finally have 13 covers on Punisher, but the ISO I've saved over the last few days (including the big ISO fights in the simulator) is only going to get him from 128 to 137.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
The picture in question:

Not sure where Daken is.
I think that fourth one is Sentry?

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Sentry

10 Red - Maybe he kills the other team, maybe he kills yours, maybe he just flies off sad and confused.

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Sentry

5 Red - If the enemy team has an Ares, rips him in half instantly downing him and creating 5 random red tiles.

20 Yellow - throws random member of enemy team into the sun.

0 Black (passive) - Has a 50% chance to do some stupid soul searching poo poo or comfort his wife or deal with the void or whatver the gently caress, lose your turn

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
Because without shame we'd have nothing separating us from the apes! Also rank 136 is kinda crappy overall but I mostly blame that on the points going crazy due to the "Kyip glitch"

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
This is where I need the popcorn emote but being a phone posting fool I don't know how to use it.

matryx
Jul 22, 2005

I think I just had an evilgasm...
: suspense :
:suspense:

waffles beyond waffles
Jun 22, 2008

Oh, what a day...
What a lovely day!
If you know the emote, just type it. If you are using Awful App, hit the down arrow at the top and select :v: Emotes. Then you can post all the dumb emotes you want.

If you are on ios, :getout:

Samuro
Aug 28, 2004

I'm going to make you cry like I did when my goldfish died!
A big shoutout to Hired Goons for being a super chill alliance and not yelling at me at all for running off to the sweet embrace of Hearthstone for a while! I promise I'll have a go at the simulator event every time I'm on the ol' porcelain cruise.

waffles beyond waffles
Jun 22, 2008

Oh, what a day...
What a lovely day!
Is D3 delaying Punisher PVP because of the kyip glitch? Its on the calendar to start today.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

gromdul posted:

Is D3 delaying Punisher PVP because of the kyip glitch? Its on the calendar to start today.

Kyip? Is that anything like a bunyip?

Sefer
Sep 2, 2006
What's the kyip glitch?

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
I only read this thread for the Snazzy Frocks posts.

waffles beyond waffles
Jun 22, 2008

Oh, what a day...
What a lovely day!
Once upon a time there was an agent named kyip. Whose mighty shield attracted all players of MPQ. Mightily the agents tore at kyip's shield, and many agents slew kyip's minions. But many fell too. And kyip's score grew. Those heroic agents who did slay kyip's minions were justly rewarded with up to 50 points. And even if he was defeated, kyip would soon show up to do battle once more.

I was one such hero who slew kyip's minions, and earned hundreds of points very quickly before the tournament's end. But the agents who did not slay kyip's minions complained mightily upon ye olde forums.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

HGH posted:

The picture in question:

Not sure where Daken is.
That looks more like Angela than She-Hulk.

Fourth one could be any number of terrible characters from Sentry to Adam Warlock.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

A comic book character with a cape and goofy hair? There's not many of those knocking about. :v:

Alternatively, it's Lazy Ragnarok!

waffles beyond waffles
Jun 22, 2008

Oh, what a day...
What a lovely day!

McDragon posted:

Alternatively, it's Lazy Ragnarok!

That would be 'effort Ragnarok' if they changed the artwork significantly.

Gallow
Apr 9, 2002

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
On the other hand, why keep posting in a thread and taking up space in a game you're too "cool" to bother playing?

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo

gromdul posted:

That would be 'effort Ragnarok' if they changed the artwork significantly.

Wouldn't Ragnarok be the original lazy thor? Lazy Ragnarok would become laziest thor at that point.

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Ghostlight posted:

AntiZorn
Sep 23, 2007
Pillbug
MonotoneKimi is awesome and opened up another slot in Mathletes. Post here and join up if you're into that sort of thing. :pervert:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Why does She-Hulk have a loving sword.

Sefer
Sep 2, 2006

Ghostlight posted:

She's a lawyer, it's a play on Justice.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Ghostlight posted:

Look up Lady Justice and all your questions will be answered.

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Also I am horribly embarrassed to have posted a Greg Horn cover anywhere but it was for educational purposes ok

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Ghostlight posted:

Fourth one could be any number of terrible characters from Sentry to Adam Warlock.

See if it shares the same pose as a previous character. All of the Storm and Widow characters (not covers) share the same poses as their other versions; just with different costumes.

I'll take the Dr. Strange bet, even though I know poo poo about him as a character.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Sefer posted:

She's a lawyer, it's a play on Justice.
I guess I thought the scales got across the lawyer aspect succinctly enough that I completely forgot that LJ has a sword. That and I'm without a morning coffee :v:

Sefer
Sep 2, 2006

Mister Macys posted:

I'll take the Dr. Strange bet, even though I know poo poo about him as a character.

Too much hair to be Dr. Strange.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Helmetless Magneto?

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo

Mister Macys posted:

Helmetless Magneto?

Doesn't match the silhouette of Cmags/MagNOW which would defy all precedent of artistic laziness by MPQ. I'm hoping for Sentry, personally.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

matryx posted:

matryx posted:

gromdul posted:

If you know the emote, just type it. If you are using Awful App, hit the down arrow at the top and select :v: Emotes. Then you can post all the dumb emotes you want.

If you are on ios, :getout:

Thanks guys!

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Snazzy Frocks posted:

Doesn't match the silhouette of Cmags/MagNOW which would defy all precedent of artistic laziness by MPQ. I'm hoping for Sentry, personally.

Yeah, didn't have time to check.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Syrinxx posted:

Also I am horribly embarrassed to have posted a Greg Horn cover anywhere but it was for educational purposes ok

This caused me to look up who Greg Horn was and Oh my loving god :stonk:

Auritech
May 27, 2004

Blessed be the tailors
The masks are cut to fit

Blessed be the woodworkers
The crosses and the gallows

Blessed be the forgers of iron
And the spikes and the barbwire

Blessed be the stone cutters
It took a quarry to bury the dreams

HGH posted:

The picture in question:

Not sure where Daken is.

Actually, I think that first guy is Nick Fury, since everyone knows he's next up to win. And I called 80s Mohawk Storm. :D

Was Sentry still alive during Dark Reign? I dropped out of regular reading after Secret Invasion, and that was ye long time ago.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Sentry is one of the core Dark Avengers.

Arschlochkind
Mar 29, 2010

:stare:

Auritech posted:

Actually, I think that first guy is Nick Fury, since everyone knows he's next up to win. And I called 80s Mohawk Storm. :D

Was Sentry still alive during Dark Reign? I dropped out of regular reading after Secret Invasion, and that was ye long time ago.

#1 matches Nick Fury's picture in the Alliance rewards list, so it's him in a Cyclops-y sort of pose. #4 is surely Sentry considering how important he was to the Dark Avengers. I'm sure he'll make future DA PvPs fun.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Nick Fury has been viewable since the Season 1 update by the way:

waffles beyond waffles
Jun 22, 2008

Oh, what a day...
What a lovely day!

Awww yeah. That's my fifth green cover. Now I just need tens of thousands of iso to level him and Punisher up.

Edit: I love the nerf to these tokens. https://api.demiurgeserver0.net/drop_table/E1733E2F78BC3/ It used to be a Punisher or a 2*, with about a 14% drop rate for Punisher.

waffles beyond waffles fucked around with this message at 03:40 on May 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

Falcon has made me realize how utterly bag-tastic Loki has become. Falcon basically does everything Loki's black does but passively and way better. Loki's black is too expensive and too situational, so he has that one purple power that is completely not dangerous. Wow swap some tiles around. The horror.

Until Loki gets a buff all of you guys with limited roster space can safely sell him because he is scrub-tier.