Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Fried Chicken posted:

huh, I thought Gigi said there wasn't going to be any romance stuff because the kids are 9 and it goes over their head. Or maybe that was Zach about Paranatural. They interact so much I forget which one said which about what webcomic.
Cucumber is quite insistent that he's older than twelve so...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heenato
Oct 26, 2010

We wish to communicate with you!

Gigidigi's twitter posted:

don't go to something awful

Great. You ruined it.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Goodbye everyone.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Well, I've been crushed. Time to leave forever for the next five minutes.

Precambrian
Apr 30, 2008

This is what we get for pre-empting her plans to announce the Jerkcity/CQ crossover.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

So this is what being crushed being feels like

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
OK, who told her? Fess up.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

heenato posted:

Great. You ruined it.
That's probably a good plan in general, really.

Lance Streetman
Feb 20, 2011

A parfait is a dessert, but it is also the French word for perfect.
I'm going to take a random guess and say she probably reads the thread. This isn't the first time she's mentioned SA.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Sorry for spoiling the Culex reveal, gigi. :smith:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Gigi also tends to say things facetiously and in jest on her Twitter. Calm down, guys.

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

She definitely reads the thread cause I remember her getting annoyed at the ebonics discussion in the thread (which was a super loving dumb derail).

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

More nerds crushed :(

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
I recommend taking this opportunity for everyone as a whole to improve their posting massively

Garbo
May 30, 2011

flatluigi posted:

I recommend taking this opportunity for everyone as a whole to improve their posting massively

I'm very glad that Gigi has shown another two girls being best friends, especially as Princesses. It's good to have pen pals!

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

majormonotone posted:

She definitely reads the thread cause I remember her getting annoyed at the ebonics discussion in the thread (which was a super loving dumb derail).
Link to both?

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I recommend you all stop being weird about this geez :rolleyes:

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

More nerds crushed :(

Joke's on her, I post in LP and BSS, there is no further I can be crushed.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Gigidigi's twitter posted:

don't go to something awful

I think we can all agree that this is good advice.

Also: Adorable princess crushes :3: this is what the world needs more of.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

:unsmith: Well looks like our dose of concentrated :kimchi: is over, but at least we'll get to see whether dubbleknight actually delivers soon. (I hope :ohdear:)

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009

Rasamune posted:

You're probably right, but there's nothing saying there can't be two :v:

e: ah ha ha ha ha welp

I honestly don't understand what g.g. is saying in the twitter post, could someone elucidate this for me?

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

thechosenone posted:

I honestly don't understand what g.g. is saying in the twitter post, could someone elucidate this for me?

Lesbians.

Dr. Buttass
Aug 12, 2013

AWFUL SOMETHING

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

I think we can all agree that this is good advice.

Also: Adorable princess crushes :3: this is what the world needs more of.

Let's be fair here: I did once get called racist for suggesting there might be Mexicans living in Great Britain. It's not like she's just talking out her rear end. That's not even the dumbest thing someone ever said to me on SA.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Piano was holding on to that letter for quite a while, you know.

Oh and in the light if all the recent events, I guess that Nightmare Knights words here really mean "come on, defeat me already cause I'm tired of this thing"

Kikas fucked around with this message at 08:42 on May 1, 2014

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

thechosenone posted:

She's saying they gay and also complaining about the absurdly widespread habit of people doing insane back flip corkscrews to call obvious lesbians straight platonic friends.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Whitenoise Poster posted:

She's saying they gay and also complaining about the absurdly widespread habit of people doing insane back flip corkscrews to call obvious lesbians straight platonic friends.
Which is weird, because there is also an absurdly widespread habit of people doing insane back flip corkscrews to call platonic friend (or even family) obviously porking.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
People who do insane back-flip corkscrews and aren't athletes or otherwise do it for a living are nerds.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
Backflips are just asking for trouble, only frontflips have ever been known to solve anything. *frontflips out of thread directly into nerd-crushing machine*

Popo
Apr 24, 2008

Homestuck is a true work of art surpassing all of Shakespeare's works.
Girls blushing at girls, not blushing at you (unless you are a girl). I makes sense though, given the lack of Princes. Princesses have to blush at something and it won't be no commoners (Carrot notwithstanding.)

So are we about to get Peridot on Team Cucumber?

EDIT
Reading Gigi rant about Sailor Moon is pretty amazing. It's like Twitter MST3K.

Popo fucked around with this message at 10:31 on May 1, 2014

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

It does make me curious whether there are any princes in Dreamside, though. Presumably those kings have to come from somewhere.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Bongo Bill posted:

It does make me curious whether there are any princes in Dreamside, though. Presumably those kings have to come from somewhere.

Maybe "king" is just what they call the man who marries the Queen.

Y'know, if she does marry a man.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

"The instrument you know as a piano was once called a pianoforte, because it can play both loud and quiet notes."
My favorite two webcomics are CQ and Gunnerkrigg.

CQ and Gunnerkrigg are both super gay.

COINCIDENCE?!?!?!

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!

Whitenoise Poster posted:

Poison Mushroom posted:

Which is weird, because there is also an absurdly widespread habit of people doing insane back flip corkscrews to call platonic friend (or even family) obviously porking.

Basically, at whatever point they're at, a lot of people will just write the rest of the story in their own heads and try to ignore evidence that they've got it wrong to the maximum extent possible. This tendency is not restricted by gender preference.

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

You see the most shocking sights sometimes

ConanThe3rd posted:

I'm more concerned about Cucumber off to the side futzing with his gun wand rather than paying any due attention to what's going on.

He's trying to figure out how to activate the Disaster Master Orb --> Wand Ability setup, if I'm not mistaken.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

BearDrivingTruck posted:

He's trying to figure out how to activate the Disaster Master Orb --> Wand Ability setup, if I'm not mistaken.

He needs to access the menu and equip it, the first only activated because it was a tutorial.

Seriously, did this kid even go to magic school?

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

The wand doesn't have enough sockets. Buy better equipment god dammit!

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
Hopefully his upgraded wand has linked slots so he can pair the Noise and Mute materias together.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

I'm recently reminded how important it is to read webcomic artists tumblrs.

quote:

Does Dreamside contain alcohol? If so, what is Sir Tomato’s favorite beverage? Sir Carrot’s?

They have juice for grown-ups. Carrot likes green grape juice for grown-ups. Sir Tomato likes malted wheat juice for grown-ups.

ok we know the knightmare knight’s froyo preferences but what about the other characters. what kind of froyo do they like. do they even like froyo
Almond gets at least 5 flavors with toppings like gummy worms and Froot Loops and pineapples and chocolate without thinking about how well they’ll go together, then ends up very disappointed when she tastes it

Cucumber also got a spare chocolate/cookies’n’creme with rainbow sprinkles and cherries so that Almond would have something to eat

Peridot gets chocolate/cookies’n’creme with rainbow sprinkles and cherries but immediately throws it out when she sees Almond eating the same thing

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
Speaking of upgrades, Nautilus still needs a new phone Royal Summoning Device.

Also what's the pool on how Cosmo is going to send the party careening to their death this time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

life_source
May 11, 2008

i got tired of looking at your edgy baby avatar that a 14-year old would be proud of

IMJack posted:

Speaking of upgrades, Nautilus still needs a new phone Royal Summoning Device.

Also what's the pool on how Cosmo is going to send the party careening to their death this time?

I'm hoping Nautilus gets the fire instruments as her next summon.

And air ballon.