Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
even in my younger days of EXCITING VIDEO GAME RELEASES when i had no thing to do the next day i think the most i ever managed was 8 hours in a row

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Werthog 95 posted:

good news everyone

totalbiscuit has cancer

correction: butt cancer

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

i wish hell dummp was back again, there is a guy posting in the dark souls thread who hasn't stopped since it came out, as in he posts all day since 9am to about 430am, sleeps and wakes up playing and posting all drat day

http://forums.somethingawful.com/search.php?action=results&requestid=7927098

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Cold on a Cob posted:

what the gently caress is wrong with people? even at my spergiest i still get restless and go for a short walk around the house every few hours

At my worst I just paced the house, vita in hands
Sitting for a long time and not making money for it is worthless

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Vintersorg posted:

i wish hell dummp was back again, there is a guy posting in the dark souls thread who hasn't stopped since it came out, as in he posts all day since 9am to about 430am, sleeps and wakes up playing and posting all drat day

http://forums.somethingawful.com/search.php?action=results&requestid=7927098

you can't paste search urls

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

speaking of which, is the Vita actually worth it for someone who doesn't have like, a train commute or a wait time between classes or anything in which a handheld is traditionally worth it? I like the idea of portable Borderlands 2 when that drops, but other than that I don't know if anything worthwhile ever came out for it if you're just gonna play it @ home

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

how cna someone sit for so long and not hate themselves. it's not that hard to do 10 pushups or something every time you get a loading screen

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here
yea that whole thing about total biscuit is a bummer even if i didn't like his internet videos. if he's having prolonged episodes of rectal pain followed by incontinence he at least has a big rear end adenoma if he's lucky. the fact that he took a long time to look at it might make it closer to a stage 1 carcinoma or at worst stage 2.

cancer loving sucks balls

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

PipeRifle posted:

speaking of which, is the Vita actually worth it for someone who doesn't have like, a train commute or a wait time between classes or anything in which a handheld is traditionally worth it? I like the idea of portable Borderlands 2 when that drops, but other than that I don't know if anything worthwhile ever came out for it if you're just gonna play it @ home

Do you like jrpgs/psp/ps1 games? The library is coming up slow and they're cashing in on idiot fucker nerds at the moment but like I said earlier killzone is surprisingly good and the hardware is excellent, once the ps4 gets a better library it will be good for playing ps4 games while pooping/laying in bed

Any handheld system is entirely propped up on jrpgs and platformers at the moment, I'm p sure spelunking is on the vita rn

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

Jerry Cotton posted:

you're supposed to stand up

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Rexicon1 posted:

yea that whole thing about total biscuit is a bummer even if i didn't like his internet videos. if he's having prolonged episodes of rectal pain followed by incontinence he at least has a big rear end adenoma if he's lucky. the fact that he took a long time to look at it might make it closer to a stage 1 carcinoma or at worst stage 2.

agreed. he's a dick and the worst of Gaming Culture but cancer still sucks and i feel bad for the guy

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

Rexicon1 posted:

this

keyboard vomit posted:

how cna someone sit for so long and not hate themselves. it's not that hard to do 10 pushups

wanna bet

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
doctors are going to cut open totalbiscuits butthole to remove the cancer but they'll just find his youtube content there rofl

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Epic Hamcat posted:

doctors are going to cut open totalbiscuits butthole to remove the cancer but they'll just find his youtube content there rofl

lol

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Cold on a Cob posted:

you can't paste search urls

http://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=163813

this guy

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

Epic Hamcat posted:

pootube

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

he's also into dota and crawl lol

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
http://store.steampowered.com/app/295810/

what is this nonsense

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

ugh, seriously? i always thought he was a chill dude

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Cold on a Cob posted:

he's also into dota and crawl lol

sounds like he'd fit right in here. i'll link him.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

Attention !
Only for computers with support of 1920x1080 resolution.
RUN ONLY IN 1920x1080 ! ! !

Air Control is the most realistic plane simulator out there!

With this game, we give you more freedom and go further into the stages of how a flight is both prepared for and executed than any other flight simulator out there! We aren't just covering the cockpit; we’re covering every single step of the process!

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
more games need to adopt an art style like glitchy 90s CGI and wendyvainity videos

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Yodzilla posted:

this

wanna bet

Do 20 during load screens and during the intros to your dumb TV shows, firm up them titties

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

Space-Pope posted:

more games need to adopt an art style like glitchy 90s CGI and wendyvainity videos

nah we have plenty of faux retro poo poo to last us the rest of our lives. i think we should probably stop encouraging this poo poo and force indies to actually invest in art direction

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Rexicon1 posted:

nah we have plenty of faux retro poo poo to last us the rest of our lives. i think we should probably stop encouraging this poo poo and force indies to actually invest in art direction

I'm liking muramasa a lot yeah

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Space-Pope posted:

more games need to look like that weird ps1 lsd game

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

wanna buy that album

Tanith
Jul 17, 2005

Alpha, Beta, Gamma cores
Use them, lose them, salvage more
Kick off the next AI war
In the Persean Sector

Notorious QIG posted:

more games need to look like that weird ps1 lsd game

rez? the one with the "trance vibrator"? :schlick:

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Tanith posted:

rez? the one with the "trance vibrator"? :schlick:

no it was called lsd, i think it was japan only. it loving owned

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Pinterest Mom posted:

wanna buy that album

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8TCwi0z3BU&t=870s
gently caress yeah i leveled up :black101:

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

having people pay for you to make all the commercially unviable products that get you excited seems like a pretty great job. good for him.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

TotalBizkit got effed in the ay by donnie darko and got the gay cowboy butt cancer.

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

TotalBizkit got effed in the ay by donnie darko and got the gay cowboy butt cancer.
looks like the only thing "limp" about him will be his entire body during chemo :smug:

Balobam
Apr 28, 2012

yospos after dark is a less kind place

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

Pinterest Mom posted:

wanna buy that album

Now That's What I Call Bleep Bloop Volume 2

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
http://www.polygon.com/2014/5/1/5673218/turtle-rock-community-manager-josh-olin-twitter-donald-sterling

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Evolution looks sick.,

edit: sorry, Evolve

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

land of the free :911:

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Balobam posted:

yospos after dark is a less kind place

still light here, yospos bithc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Epic Hamcat posted:

• Locked thread