Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CVE
Jan 27, 2012

ForeverBWFC posted:

Try it now!

You only gave me viewing rights can't edit as of now. Just so I don't throw things into disarray once I got the rights to edit we are flying with my rotation/bullpen and your lineup or do we rather go with the first idea? Both have their merrits I think.

CVE fucked around with this message at 15:22 on May 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Pash posted:

Anyone want to team up? I bring lots of slime! Plus a pretty good rotation, and a decent infield or bullpen maybe.

I'm down. Maybe my Extreme Strikeout Bullpen and OF? OF would be Berkman, Beltran, Musial, and C would be Mike Sweeney.

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Oh, the lads! You should've seen 'em running!
Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

WALKING DOWN THE MANNY ROAD, TO SEE THE BURNDEN ACES!

CVE posted:

You only gave me viewing rights can't edit as of now. Just so I don't throw things into disarray once I got the rights to edit we are flying with my rotation/bullpen and your lineup or do we rather go with the first idea? Both have their merrits I think.

Yeah, can use my IF/Bullpen with your OF/Rotation!

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Alright, TheMcD and Smasher, I have a couple questions:

McD: Here's what I'm looking at right now. Could use your input on

1.) Can you add in the relevant years for your players?

Pitching:

Starters

SP1: 1908 Ed Walsh
SP2: 1904 Eddie Plank
SP3: 1955 Robin Roberts
SP4: 1974 Andy Messersmith
SP5: 1970 Andy Messersmith

Bullpen

CL: 2012 Sergio Romo
SU: 2012 Brian Wilson
SR1: ???? Jeff Shaw
SR2: ???? Javier Lopez
MR: ???? Curt Schilling
LR: ???? Kevin Brown

Infield and DH

1b: 1994 John Olerud
2b: 1994 Roberto Alomar
SS: 1989 Cal Ripken
3b: 2013 Evan Longoria
DH: 1984 Rickey Henderson
Util1: 1959 Stan Musial
Util2: 2013 Hanley Ramirez
???? Do We want 1966 Dick Allen and/or 1965 McCovey?

Outfield and Catcher

LF: ???? Barry Bonds
CF: ???? Kenny Lofton
RF: ???? Gary Sheffield
C1: 2012 Buster Posey
C2: ???? Mike LaValliere
OF1: ???? Billy Williams
OF2: ???? Arod? Ellis Burks?

2.) Any thoughts on what to do with your middle relief and long relief? If I recall, your Schilling is super young, so maybe he's not the best idea in the world at MR, but I'd rather try a starting pitcher in MR than go with an underwhelming McDaniel. Maybe Holtzman? Long relief I like Kevin Brown, especially with the infield defense I bring. But I could be talked out of it.

3.) There are 2 useful players (though principally only useful in a platoon) in 1966 Allen and 1965 McCovey that I'm currently leaving off the roster. The two players that seem like potential drops if we want one/both of these guys are 1994 Olerud (was amazing for me last season, but is typically just an above average guy) and 1959 Musial (ancient, but in the short seasons of the tourney I think could be excellent).

4.) Your 5th outfielder spot: what do you want to do here? If Smasher will let us, I'd love to just carry ARod and say "ARod can only play outfield." There really isn't a good choice anywhere on your roster. If that's illegal, then...Ellis Burks?

Smasher:

Can we take McD's ARod and list him as an outfielder? Not sure if BBM will let you force an infielder into an outfield-only configuration. Basically, I want his bat, but as the 5th outfielder I'm not expecting him to ever appear in the field anyway. This seems like the kind of thing that'd be technically in accordance with the rules, but seems kinda cheat-y.

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

1) Here's the years on my players in that lineup:

Bullpen:

1999 Jeff Shaw
2012 Javier Lopez
1989 Curt Schilling
1999 Kevin Brown

Potential Bullpen:

1965 Ken Holtzman

Field players:

1987 Barry Bonds
1995 Kenny Lofton
1999 Gary Sheffield
1987 Mike LaValliere
1965 Billy Williams

Potential field players:

2001 Alex Rodriguez
1997 Ellis Burks

2) Holtzman at MR and Brown at LR sounds fine to me. After all, it was you that brought Holtzman to my attention, so let's use him.

3) I'd probably leave both of them off and stick with what you've already got.

4) Yeah, ARod if we can and Burks if we can't seems like the best option unless we want to take a gamble on a young Reggie Jackson (1968 variety, did kinda crappy for me in the EC). My reserves in that area are pretty shite. Well, my reserves in general are shite.

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

Eternal Commissioner of the Super League. A new avatar. A new age, of the same old embittered Smasher that failed to escape the bonds of the SL, FM3, Johnny Hopp and Eri Yoshida "The Knuckle Princess". "The flames of Smasher's ire scorch the skies... Igniting St. Bellhorn's funeral pyre."
Hey guys, worried that your team is going to suck and die? Concerned that you will go from expansion to relegation without knowing the sweet sensation of winning a major championship? If so, sign up for...

The 3rd Tag Team Championship Tournament: Parejas Increibles

Once again, we're going to have a Tag-Team Contest during what would otherwise be the all-star break.

The way this will work is that two teams, and it can be any two teams, whether they be from the Super-League, the Sub-Par League, or some sort of unholy union between a team from the Super-League and a team from the Sub-Par League, will team up to form a super-team, with each team providing two of the following four components:

-Infield (1B, 2B, 3B, SS, DH, two backup IFs)
-Outfield and Catcher (C, LF, CF, RF, a backup C, and two backup OFs)
-Starting Rotation (SP1, SP2, SP3, SP4, SP5)
-Bullpen (CL, SU, SR, SR, MR, LR)

The winners get the greatest gift I am capable of giving: Immortality! That's right, the teams who win this tournament will be immune from relegation or demotion for a full season! And if you are in the Sub-Par league and are part of the winning tag team, you'll automatically be promoted to the Super-League proper for Super-League XIV.

The defending champions of this contest are the two-time Tag Team Champions of the Woooooooooooooorld, the team called Doomsday (Rockford Losers/Florida Oranges). As yet, no tag team has been able to defeat this team in tag team competition.

So, find yourself a partner, combine material from each of your teams, and create a child team that you both will cherish and nurture right up until it is beaten to death by Doomsday. But hey, that's just the circle of life.

Participating Teams!
Doomsday (Rockford Losers/Florida Oranges) (c)
Monateam Sentai Gofailer (Canton Calamities/Louisville Muggers)
New Worst Symphony (New World Symphony/The Worst)
gently caress You We Are Beet and McFreeze (Khartoum Doom/Somali Pirates)
The WinAmps (Detroit Protectors/Zombie Llamas)
Thunder Rakers (Australian Thunder/Walney Rakers)
Rock 'n Bock Connection (South Bolton Eazy W's/Ankh-Morpork Fat Hippos)
Knights of Corruption (Glastonbury Knights/Chicago Corruption)
Magic Mushrooms (Grass Valley Wizards/Fhlston Pharmas)
Sami Zayn (Cancun Tornados/Rochester Generics)
Twin Cities Triad (Haukness Slime Knights/Hill City Dinos)
Anarcho-Capitalism, LLP (Oklahoma City Bombers/Plunder Corp.)

Smasher Dynamo fucked around with this message at 03:28 on May 2, 2014

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

Eternal Commissioner of the Super League. A new avatar. A new age, of the same old embittered Smasher that failed to escape the bonds of the SL, FM3, Johnny Hopp and Eri Yoshida "The Knuckle Princess". "The flames of Smasher's ire scorch the skies... Igniting St. Bellhorn's funeral pyre."
FairGame

You can list A-Rod that way, but that means that if you suffer injuries during pool play or the playoffs, your team is kind of hosed.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Smasher Dynamo posted:

FairGame

You can list A-Rod that way, but that means that if you suffer injuries during pool play or the playoffs, your team is kind of hosed.

I don't think we're really hurting for outfielders (Henderson and Musial from my DH/infield can play OF as well, if need be), and I think whatever offense ARod as the 25th man can give us is probably worth the risk. Especially given that the alternative is like...Ellis Burks.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

The Cloverleafs are looking for a partner for the tag team championship.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhcCZRJGKxiXdFZRYUsxY2NUQm42dmotSGJzY25UV1E&usp=drive_web

Strengths: Outfield and catcher(potentially) and bullpen (potentially)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhcCZRJGKxiXdFZRYUsxY2NUQm42dmotSGJzY25UV1E&usp=drive_web

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

Here's my team.

IF/DH would be Votto, Cano, Reyes, HanRam, and Musial.
OF/C would be Musial, Beltran, Berkman, Sweeney
SP would have a nice 1-2 and not-so-great 3-4-5 so let's not use my starters.
RP would be highly awesome and full of strikeouts.

I think it's pretty clear that my OF is my strongest feature, and bullpen/IF are kinda wild cards for someone willing to gamble.

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008
^Care to team up, Pander? I can bring an IF and starters.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Yeah...Speaker DHing I assume?

I'll start adding it to a new tab in my spreadsheet.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

code:
Position		Owner	
		Pander	 	Rev
C		01 Mike Sweeney	
C		93 Darren Daulton	
1B				00 Frank Thomas
2B				22 Riggs Stephenson
SS				02 Honus Wagner
3B				84 Wade Boggs
IF				22 Joe Sewell
IF				98 Jon Olerud
LF		07 Lance Berkman	
CF		01 Carlos Beltran	
RF		49 Stan Musial	
OF		09 Jose Bautista	
OF		12 Jay Bruce	
DH				22 Tris Speaker
SP1				22 Stan Coveleski
SP2				22 Sam Leever
SP3				02 Deacon Phillipe
SP4				84 Roger Clemens
SP5				22 Joe Wood
CL		12 Aroldis Chapman	
SU		12 Carlos Marmol	
SR		09 Carlos Marmol	
SR		09 Damaso Marte	
MR		13 Drew Smyly	
LR		49 Ken Raffensberger	
Do we choose where we play?

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

McD, please review and change whatever you like. Master sheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12szOyWRr7Lp5PsYC0zf-pQfDBtWt3wpxAxGfA2_BIIs/edit#gid=0

In honor of the late Bob Hoskins, the Grass Valley Wizards and Fhloston Pharmaceuticals team up to form

The Magic Mushrooms

Stadium Information
Name: Bowser's Castle

Grass Type Natural
Open/Dome Dome
Grass Length Short
Infield Quality Excellent
Foul Grounds Huge
Visibility Excellent
LF 345
LCF 380
CF 417
RCF 380
RF 345

Sliders

Hit and Run: 2
Sacrifice Bunt: -5
Squeeze Play: -5
Trying for extra bases: 5
Stealing Bases: 4
Aggressively Tagging Up: 4
Pitch Outs (to prevent stolen bases): -1
Giving Intentional Walks: -4
Pitching Around Good Hitters: 1
Bringing the Infield In: -2
Guarding the Lines: -3
Making Cutoff Throws: 5
Bringing in Pinch Hitters: 0
Bringing in Pinch Runners: 0
Bringing in Defensive Replacements: 0
Starting Pitchers on Short Rest: -5
Letting pitchers pitch throw trouble: 2
Letting Pitchers rack up high pitch counts: 1

Lineups, Vs. Both

Henderson, DH
Alomar, 2b
Sheffield, RF
Olerud, 1B
Longoria, 3b
Bonds, LF (we might want to change this if he gets another monster roll, but 1987 Bonds isn't SER BARROLD and has speed)
Ripken, SS
Posey, C
Lofton, CF

Pitching
SP1: Walsh
SP2: Plank
SP3: Roberts
SP4: Messersmith Sr.
SP5: Messersmith Jr. (pc Lavalliere)

CL: Romo
SU: Wilson
SR1: Shaw
SR2: Lopez
MR: Holtzman
LR: Brown

25 Man Roster:

Code Year
poseybu01 2012
lavalmi01 1987
longoev01 2013
alomaro01 1994
olerujo01 1994
ripkeca01 1989
ramirha01 2013
henderi01 1984
musiast01 1959
bondsba01 1987
loftoke01 1995
sheffga01 1999
willibi01 1965
rodrial01 2001
messean01 1970
roberro01 1955
messean01 1974
planked01 1904
walshed01 1908
romose01 2012
wilsobr01 2012
shawje01 1999
lopezja02 2012
holtzke01 1965
brownke01 1999

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------

Everything looks good to me.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

RT: I think Knights of Corruption would make a pretty metal tag team name.

I'm fine with your field, our stadiums are pretty similar.

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008

Pander posted:

RT: I think Knights of Corruption would make a pretty metal tag team name.

I'm fine with your field, our stadiums are pretty similar.
The name, field, and roster all seem good to me!

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

kw0134 posted:

The Generics have a good IF and a bullpen that wasn't an afterthought. So an IF with a Foxx/Musial 1B, Collins/Lajoie 2B, Robinson 3B and one of my SS who isn't terrible this season.

Edit: Can also platoon Ott at 3B :haw:
Sounds good.
El Generico is obviously the best team name here.

CVE
Jan 27, 2012
Speaking of doing things, if you need people to write stuff for the sub-par league then feel free to shoot me emails with games McFreeze. I tend to check them daily obviously so I should be able to answer them in time like usual. IRC is currently making a ruckus for me and my actual gaming PC has to be fixed so I'm a lot less in the IRC these days.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Sounds good.
El Generico is obviously the best team name here.
Presented for your approval: The El Genericos playing in Target Field since there's no real gimmicks to lean on.

From the Generics:

code:
Bullpen

SR	2008	Brian Wilson
SR	1995	Paul Assenmacher
MR	1996	Ricky Bottalico
LR	2006	Roy Halladay
CL	1975	Goose Gossage
SU	2004	Billy Wagner
code:
Infield and DH

SS	1990	Barry Larkin
3B	1949	Jackie Robinson
2B	1903	Nap Lajoie
2B	1923	Eddie Collins
1B	1942	Jimmie Foxx
1B      1959    Stan Musial
DH      1944    Mel Ott

From the Tornadoes:
code:
Outfielders and Catchers

RF	1924	Tris Speaker
LF	1939	Ted Williams
CF	1956	Duke Snider
OF	1995    Albert Belle
OF      1902    Joe Kelley
C	1979	Ted Simmons
C       1887    King Kelly
code:
Starting Rotation

1	1956	Sandy Koufax
2	2003    Roy Halladay
3       1956    Don Drysdale
4	1935	Lefty Grove
5       1902    Joe McGinnity
I'll figure out a lineup soonish, we can probably just use your sliders, but the main questions are if you are happy with the OF selections, and if you'd like us to carry a dedicated backup SS. May start Pee Wee Reese and carry Barry Larkin, dropping Lajoie, but I'd like your thoughts. One or the other tends to be sturdy and Robinson can go to SS in a pinch and Ott can stand at 3B to pretend to field if it becomes dire.

csv of the above for Smasher:
code:
#Tornadoes Outfielders
simmote01,1979,STL,,,Ted,Simmons
kellejo01,1902,BAL,,,Joe,Kelley
kellyki01,1887,BSN,,,King,Kelly
willite01,1939,BOS,,,Ted,Williams
snidedu01,1956,BRO,,,Duke,Snider
speaktr01,1924,CLE,,,Tris,Speaker
belleal01,1995,CLE,,,Belle,Albert
#Tornadoes SP
drysddo01,1956,BRO,,,Don,Drysdale
grovele01,1935,BOS,,,Lefty,Grove
koufasa01,1956,BRO,,,Sandy,Koufax
mcginjo01,1902,BAL,,,Joe,McGinnity
hallaro01,2003,TOR,,,Roy,Halladay
#Generics IF
larkiba01,1990
robinja02,1949
lajoina01,1903
ottme01,1944
foxxji01,1942
musiast01,1959
collied01,1923
#Generics BP
wilsobr01,2008
assenpa01,1995
gossari01,1975
bottari01,1996
hallaro01,2006
wagnebi02,2004
Edited because I'm a moron who can't keep Kell(e)y straight.

kw0134 fucked around with this message at 01:09 on May 2, 2014

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

CVE posted:

Speaking of doing things, if you need people to write stuff for the sub-par league then feel free to shoot me emails with games McFreeze. I tend to check them daily obviously so I should be able to answer them in time like usual. IRC is currently making a ruckus for me and my actual gaming PC has to be fixed so I'm a lot less in the IRC these days.

Yeah, I've got kind of a difficult situation on my end as well. Specifically, the machine I'd install BBM on is upstairs and not fully intact at the moment. And I'm under the weather and don't feel like putting it together.

So for the first update if you could send me the relevant screenshots instead of the savefile, I'd appreciate it. Happy to write, but just don't feel like dealing with the fuckery of setting up my gaming machine until I'm healthy again.

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

"But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."
Yeah, PM me screenshots if you need a game done.

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

If I pretend to be Cthulhu no one will know I'm a baseball robot.

gingemidget posted:

I'm up for teaming with the Thunder, sure.

Lock it in - which sections do you want to bring? The thunder's best asset is their infield, so obviously I bring that, but I'm open to discussion on the other 3. I'm stronger if you bring the outfield because then I can put my outfielders into my infield, so something like:

1B: Bradman
2B: Gehringer
3B: Ott
SS: Banks
DH: Hornsby

but then we probably have to use my bullpen which is not ideal so I'm flexible with whatever you are thinking.

I think the team is logically called the Empire or the Commonwealth. (Tip of the hat to beet)

Cthulhu Dreams fucked around with this message at 00:46 on May 2, 2014

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

kw0134 posted:

Presented for your approval: The El Genericos playing in Target Field since there's no real gimmicks to lean on.
Joe Kelley is a 1B/OF
King Kelly is a C

It's probably worth sacrificing defense and power to use Kelley over Trout and Belle. He'll get a 130 OPS+ with no power.
Snyder has to be platooned. Speaker is good enough against LHP.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

YKNOW THERES ONLY ONE DIRECTION I KNOW AND THATS DRIVIN STRAIGHT TO THE NET
mks5000!

Cthulhu Dreams and I were talking on IRC, and we've agreed the Bombers and the Plunder Corp should team up. We need your approval as well, though.

FWIW, it'd likely be my OF/C and bullpen, and your rotation/infield.

e: Quick roster I whipped up: http://pastebin.com/v55KGTXR

mentholmoose fucked around with this message at 02:25 on May 2, 2014

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

The First of the Adorable Dead
Forzelt and I will become a team, the Twin Cities Triads. We will post our lineup later, as Forzelt is tired and I'm in the process of getting drunk. Cheers!

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Joe Kelley is a 1B/OF
King Kelly is a C

It's probably worth sacrificing defense and power to use Kelley over Trout and Belle. He'll get a 130 OPS+ with no power.
Snyder has to be platooned. Speaker is good enough against LHP.
:downs: Okay, so let's drop young Trout and get both Kell(e)ys in the lineup; make Kelley our caddy for Snider keep Belle on the bench.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Shoot me some caps too for a writeup.

CFBalla
Sep 16, 2009

Yeah, I just made that shot. :smug:
I'm more free to write some recaps than all these chumps, not owning a team and all that. I know last time I tried my copy of BBM wouldn't accept your save files as valid, McFreeze, but it's probably worth another shot with a new file and a new season.

Beet
Aug 24, 2003

FairGame posted:

I don't think we're really hurting for outfielders (Henderson and Musial from my DH/infield can play OF as well, if need be), and I think whatever offense ARod as the 25th man can give us is probably worth the risk. Especially given that the alternative is like...Ellis Burks.

You're missing the point, fairgame, that's not how the tournament works. Each set of position players can only exclusively play the positions that they're representing. Since you're providing Henderson and Musial as a part of the infield+DH half, they cannot, by rule, ever play in the OF in the tournament. Arod isn't necessarily a terrible idea, he's easily the best remaining bat on McD's squad, but then you're wasting a roster spot on someone who is only allowed to pinch hit. It's a short season, yes, but only having four players total both allowed to and capable of playing the outfield does seem just a bit risky.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

My Birthday has been grand but it's ruined my opportunity for partnership.

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------

Beet posted:

You're missing the point, fairgame, that's not how the tournament works. Each set of position players can only exclusively play the positions that they're representing. Since you're providing Henderson and Musial as a part of the infield+DH half, they cannot, by rule, ever play in the OF in the tournament. Arod isn't necessarily a terrible idea, he's easily the best remaining bat on McD's squad, but then you're wasting a roster spot on someone who is only allowed to pinch hit. It's a short season, yes, but only having four players total both allowed to and capable of playing the outfield does seem just a bit risky.

The way I see it, if the alternative is Ellis Burks, we might as well take the risk and hope for the best. Go big or go home, basically.

Ginge
Sep 8, 2011

Well, Chippy is already my favourite character!

Cthulhu Dreams posted:

Lock it in - which sections do you want to bring? The thunder's best asset is their infield, so obviously I bring that, but I'm open to discussion on the other 3. I'm stronger if you bring the outfield because then I can put my outfielders into my infield, so something like:

1B: Bradman
2B: Gehringer
3B: Ott
SS: Banks
DH: Hornsby

but then we probably have to use my bullpen which is not ideal so I'm flexible with whatever you are thinking.

I think the team is logically called the Empire or the Commonwealth. (Tip of the hat to beet)

If we use my outfield, Cochrane would be an upgrade over old Hartnett at C, but Mays would be worse than Speaker at CF, so those two positions are a wash. So what I think it comes down to is which of these alignments do you think is better:

1B Terry/3B Mathews/LF Bradman/RF Ott/my bullpen, or
1B Bradman/3B Ott/LF Simmons/RF Cobb/your bullpen

I'm not sure yet myself. As for the name, I like The Commonwealth.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

TheMcD posted:

The way I see it, if the alternative is Ellis Burks, we might as well take the risk and hope for the best. Go big or go home, basically.

We're probably going big and going home!

...and yeah, I don't know why I thought Musial and Henderson could play OF given that I had to write a whole loving paragraph asking about ARod NOT doing the same thing.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

YKNOW THERES ONLY ONE DIRECTION I KNOW AND THATS DRIVIN STRAIGHT TO THE NET
kw0134!

What happened to that Mark McGwire on your roster? According to your posts it doesn't look like you've traded him, but he appears to have vanished between last season and this one.

I ask primarily because I require a first baseman who can hit some home runs, and I'm increasingly interested in that McGwire. I've got outfielders and Super-Draft picks to spare, along with other stuff as well; just tell me what you're interested in and we'll work something out. Here's my roster: click!

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

If I pretend to be Cthulhu no one will know I'm a baseball robot.

mentholmoose posted:

kw0134!

What happened to that Mark McGwire on your roster? According to your posts it doesn't look like you've traded him, but he appears to have vanished between last season and this one.

I ask primarily because I require a first baseman who can hit some home runs, and I'm increasingly interested in that McGwire. I've got outfielders and Super-Draft picks to spare, along with other stuff as well; just tell me what you're interested in and we'll work something out. Here's my roster: click!

Please trade him to as well kw0134!

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

mentholmoose posted:

kw0134!

If you get McGwire, would that make Heilmann available?

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx
Yeah, if we're trading Mark McGwires, he, alongside Felix Hernandez, were two of my favoritest baseball players everer, so I am willing to throw anything up to and possibly including Steam Wallet funds in an incredibly lopsided trade to acquire them

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

HulkaMatt posted:

My Birthday has been grand but it's ruined my opportunity for partnership.

Team up with me. Forming a tag team is like someone handing you a free lottery ticket.

Here's my crappy team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Oops, McGwire was supposed to be in my minors but he must have disappeared while I was editing the roster (he's in the csv). Assuming Smasher allows it I'll entertain trades, but it'll have to wait till I can post from home.

kw0134 fucked around with this message at 16:00 on May 2, 2014