Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Happy Friday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
Hey guys.

Guys.

GUYS!

I have a date tomorrow. Which car do I take and how do I make sure she doesn't damage the leather? :ohdear:

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

The perfect day needs the perfect set of wheels.

West SAAB Story posted:

Hey guys.

Guys.

GUYS!

I have a date tomorrow. Which car do I take and how do I make sure she doesn't damage the leather? :ohdear:

Strap her to the roof. It's the only way to be sure.

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

Sinestro posted:

Strap her to the roof. It's the only way to be sure.

What do I do for the next few hours, though? :confused:

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
OH GOD STOP HITTING HER WITH YOUR HEELS! JESUS! STOP TOUCHING HER!

E: What do I do if I can't find a parking spot several yards years away from other cars?

Viggen fucked around with this message at 07:35 on May 3, 2014

mafoose
Oct 30, 2006

volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and vulvas and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dongs and volvos and dons and volvos and dogs and volvos and cats and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs
Do you have any beaters?

If she's still interested in you after showing up in a beater, hell if she gets into it, she might be worth getting to know.

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

mafoose posted:

Do you have any beaters?

He drives Saabs.

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

mafoose posted:

Do you have any beaters?

Motronic posted:

He drives Saabs.

Pretty much this.

If she is willing to take a backseat to the cars, then what do I do? :confused:

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

You end up loving the car i suppose.

I don't get the thread title, what's the joke?

Also, off to the scrap yard in a bit, man leisure time.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Cakefool posted:

I don't get the thread title, what's the joke?

The Indy 500 is held in May in Indianapolis, Indiana.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Is Viggen going on a date with a Saab?

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
no its a real girl

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

FLIGHT SAFETY TIP: Fatties out first

a real doll?

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
no that was lars.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
hello im back in ai buy me avatars plz :-*
If Viggen can get a date, maybe there is hope for the rest of us. :unsmith:

My nom's wedding is today. I decided to bring someone from a forum that I'm on as a date. I've never met him before. This could get interesting.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

For the rest of us*, there's always this :

*myself, STR, and CSB excluded

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
Yo, gently caress your couch.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

kastein posted:

Yo, gently caress your couch.

Now I know you're not Jeremy Clarkson, or you would have finished the phrase.

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

FLIGHT SAFETY TIP: Fatties out first

Looking back on last night I think the 30-year old Chinese whiskey I finished Beerfest with was a very poor idea. Pretty sure it was made with 100% authentic smelter tailings.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

goatse guy posted:

My nom's wedding is today. I decided to bring someone from a forum that I'm on as a date. I've never met him before. This could get interesting.

You brushed it aside nonchalantly, but I'm on to you. I bet you're not even a goatse guy.

Baller Witness Bro
Nov 16, 2006

Hey FedEx, how dare you deliver something before your "delivered by" time.

Bucephalus posted:

You brushed it aside nonchalantly, but I'm on to you. I bet you're not even a goatse guy.

Being the man that everyone calls out in every single thread for creeping on people I don't think your best course of action here is to start shouting "GOONETTE GOONETTE!!"

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
I'm fully aware aware she's a goonette. Take a chill pill and try to pick up on the not-so-suble satirical tone of the rest of my post, Bro.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Nerds.

Oil changed. Summer tires back on. Time to spank some lovely Civics.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

West SAAB Story posted:

have her keep the hooves off the seats?

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
Trying to decide how long I'm going to sit here at work surfing the internet for $21/hr

piss boner
May 17, 2003

5-speed 2005 Scion xB added back into the garage. Bought it from the first owner for $4k, great service records but the exterior is kinda beat, no serious dings just tons of scratches everywhere. I forgot how much the wife really enjoyed that car, haven't had it 2 hours and she is already talking new paint, wheels & stereo.

mafoose
Oct 30, 2006

volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and vulvas and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dongs and volvos and dons and volvos and dogs and volvos and cats and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs
Yay overtime!
Milk it unless you have something more important to do.

Also keep in mind that it is probably taxed at a higher percentage than your normal wage so there's that.

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

mafoose posted:

Yay overtime!
Milk it unless you have something more important to do.

Also keep in mind that it is probably taxed at a higher percentage than your normal wage so there's that.

I actually understand how marginal tax rates work so I know this isn't actually true!

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

cursedshitbox posted:

have her keep the hooves off the seats?

thats not nice shes house trained and everything

Bucephalus posted:

why did you bold the first part? Don't take pictures of her house kthx.

goatse guy posted:

All you gotta do is sell, sell, sell!

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

West SAAB Story posted:

why did you bold the first part?

I was insinuating that you were her date for her mom's wedding. Christ you motherfuckers are dense.

West SAAB Story posted:

Don't take pictures of her house kthx.

A) I don't, Google does

B) :regd08:

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

Bucephalus posted:

I was insinuating that you were her date for her mom's wedding. Christ you motherfuckers are dense.

I never would have drawn that conclusion.. and I'm taking brain pills!

Lemme tell you about SAAB.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

West SAAB Story posted:

I'm taking brain pills!

I'm taking brain pills and attending regular psychotherapy sessions for my off-the-charts OCD, but it's much more fun for you guys to pretend I'm the same psychopath I was 6 months ago and keep playing out the lol creepy stalker bit.

E: looks like someone's choosing sides in a cripple fight

Dagen H fucked around with this message at 20:53 on May 3, 2014

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

Bucephalus posted:

I'm taking brain pills and attending regular psychotherapy sessions for my off-the-charts OCD, but it's much more fun to pretend I'm the same psychopath I was 6 months ago and keep playing out the lol creepy stalker bit.

You can stalk me anyday. :kimchi:

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

Bucephalus posted:

I'm taking brain pills and attending regular psychotherapy sessions for my off-the-charts OCD, but it's much more fun to pretend I'm the same psychopath I was 6 months ago and keep playing out the lol creepy stalker bit.

Its one thing to be a silly creepy fucker, but another thing to make it real (ask me how I know). Cheap shots are cheap shots. Welcome to the internet. Godspeed, bro. :unsmith::hf::unsmith:

Sweet - an almost kind red title. I guess.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.
What are OCD charts like, anyway

Like do the doctors show the patients the charts and then get a fusilade of abuse about how the axes are wrong and the precision is all off

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.
Doc seriously I get that this data is very concerning, but don't you think it would be conveyed better if the bars were different colors and maybe had some shading?

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
i find it reprehensible that this pie charts' shaded areas are not representative of the numbers they claim

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
They should be in order from tallest to shortest, but then they're not in proper ROYGBIV sequence. poo poo.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe
They put you in a room of cabinets.

with hexagonal knobs.

but half the knobs are turned 10* clockwise.

and the other half are turned 11.5* counter clockwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
excuse me sir but that drawer is not properly aligned and you have 51 tongue depressers that is an odd amount (sniggers to self)

• Locked thread