Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

The perfect day needs the perfect set of wheels.

West SAAB Story posted:

Thanks, meatpimp.

If you can find a version of this avatar with the hands shown far enough apart for me to drop a logo between them that'd be awesome.

:krad:

I found the fur affinity of the guy in the suit, but I don't feel like looking through his 400 pictures.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/wuffen/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

Sinestro posted:

I found the fur affinity of the guy in the suit, but I don't feel like looking through his 400 pictures.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/wuffen/

that makes two of us. meatpimp'll do it, he'll eat browse anything. Hey, Meaty!

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

West SAAB Story posted:

that makes two of us. meatpimp'll do it, he'll eat browse anything. Hey, Meaty!

I hate you for making me do that.

:nms: :NSFW: :NSFL: Source of West SAAB Story's current avatar (you've been warned, provided only for morbid curiosity purposes): http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5834926/

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
Is it wrong that I looked at the car first? I mean, it can be washed.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

West SAAB Story posted:

In all honesty, I don't know why the avatar-buyer didn't use this one (same :nms: :NSFW: :NSFL: furry warnings as above): http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6382534/

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
I laughed aloud. Yes, I am broken. Yet my last bought-for-me avatar proudly proclaimed that.

also:

furry poo poo posted:

I still need to sort all my photo's, we took about 1350 of them =P

Another 1349 or so photos. Get to it!

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
I am probably going to have the financial nerds up my rear end about this but gently caress credit cards.

I saved up and bought my lovely house with cash. Same with my cars. Same with... anything else that most people want a good credit score for.

So why do I even need a credit card to build my credit score? I don't need it.

The only exception is below-inflation rate cards, 0% intro APR, airline miles, etc. I know I am not responsible enough for that poo poo so I don't sign up.

IMO, you are going to have to pay it at some point anyways and who knows what money you will have then to do so. So why bother? If I can't afford toys now, I don't loving buy them.

(Yes I am still debating not paying the electric bill till next month so I can dream about buying another dumb engine for another of my dumb trucks. yes I know this is hypocritical. No I don't care :v:)

iv46vi
Apr 2, 2010

kastein posted:

I am probably going to have the financial nerds up my rear end about this but gently caress credit cards.

I saved up and bought my lovely house with cash. Same with my cars. Same with... anything else that most people want a good credit score for.

The only exception is below-inflation rate cards, 0% intro APR, airline miles, etc. I know I am not responsible enough for that poo poo so I don't sign up.

IMO, you are going to have to pay it at some point anyways and who knows what money you will have then to do so. So why bother? If I can't afford toys now, I don't loving buy them.

(Yes I am still debating not paying the electric bill till next month so I can dream about buying another dumb engine for another of my dumb trucks. yes I know this is hypocritical. No I don't care :v:)

Do they not have those (2% for everything, 4% on gas and groceries) cashback credit cards in the states? Paid off every month, so they make you money.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Does this change in discussion topics mean it's safe to come back to this thread?

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

Phone posted:

rscott: gimme your email address.

rscott fucked around with this message at 23:38 on May 3, 2014

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

West SAAB Story posted:

Good thing is you can just hose down the person in the fursuit then drag em across the car.

two deeds, one fursuit.

or something like that.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

cursedshitbox posted:

two deeds, one fursuit.

Phrasing

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

cursedshitbox posted:

Good thing is you can just hose down the person in the fursuit then drag em across the car.

Oh good, a fetish-within-a-fetish, soapy carwash furries. Great idea. Should they go for the trifecta and wear diapers, too?

Preemptive edit: "Yes, chamois diapers for drying the car after it's been washed."

Dagen H fucked around with this message at 23:28 on May 3, 2014

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Bucephalus posted:

Oh good, a fetish-within-a-fetish, soapy carwash furries. Great idea. Should they go for the trifecta and wear diapers, too?

Don't forget the freaks that gently caress their cars.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
Where's Geirskogul? I thought he was coming back.

VVV Well played. :golfclap:

Dagen H fucked around with this message at 23:37 on May 3, 2014

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

Bucephalus posted:

You're asking us where someone is?

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Terrible Robot posted:

Don't forget the freaks that gently caress their cars.

I thought that was implied any time you talk about furries.

Bucephalus posted:

And then it swerved right back around

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

kastein posted:

I'm 43 years old and I've never owned a credit card, never will. Thank god my wife has good credit though otherwise we wouldn't have the awesome house that we live in. We do have a Home Depot card with a decent limit, but it's for home improvement/repairs only. Every thing else is paid with cash, if we don't have the cash we don't get it. It's kinda nice having our only debt being the mortgage and a HD card :)

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
i dont even know what the gently caress is going on here anymore

este
Feb 17, 2004

Boing!
Dinosaur Gum

kastein posted:

gently caress credit cards

The best part about having decently good credit is getting a card with concierge services, for example: http://fourhourworkweek.com/2010/05/01/credit-card-concierge/

The purchase protection (and warranty extensions) are great too. Just use it in place of money you already have and having a credit card is wonderful. It's just that other thing that gets out of hand, *not* having the money.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках
Yeah, I have one specifically for the purchase protection and benefits when reserving flights. Lowish limit, always paid off.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

leica posted:

We do have a Home Depot card with a decent limit, but it's for home improvement only. Every thing else is paid with cash, if we don't have the cash we don't get it. It's kinda nice having our only debt being the mortgage and a HD card :)

That's a credit card. Whether it's only good for one retail store or not, same mechanism, same thing.

I had a running credit card debt from the time I started college until I was in my mid-30s. I never knew the implications and repercussions of "poo poo, I can buy it now and pay for it over time."

I've got several credit cards. None of them with a balance, all of them with lucrative side offers -- miles/points, warranty extensions, etc. They more than pay for themselves if you have excellent credit to start with.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Can I write "For Deposit Only" and deposit a check without a signature?

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

iv46vi posted:

Do they not have those (2% for everything, 4% on gas and groceries) cashback credit cards in the states? Paid off every month, so they make you money.

They do. I have one which I use like a debit card (never buy anything I don't have funds for in my bank account and pay it off immediately) and enjoy the free cash with the added bonus of all the protections it offers.

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

meatpimp posted:

I hate you for making me do that.

:nms: :NSFW: :NSFL: Source of West SAAB Story's current avatar (you've been warned, provided only for morbid curiosity purposes): http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5834926/

meatpimp taking one for the team. Good job.

kastein posted:

Bad Ken. BAD, No!

CharlesM posted:

Can I write "For Deposit Only" and deposit a check without a signature?

No. Things like "FOR DEPOSIT ONLY" and "FOR ELECTRONIC DEPOSIT ONLY" are simply limiters on how a valid check can be validly deposited. To make a valid check valid for deposit it needs a signature or stamp as required by the type of payee.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

Motronic posted:

Bad Ken. BAD, No!

He's got hand tools and the metabolism of a hummingbird, and it's consistently above freezing now. He'll be fine.

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

Those are all valid points.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
The entertainment of the many outweighs the comfort of the few, or of the one.

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
Ken would do it anyhow. Flat on his back bitching about the mud and praying for death.. and thats just on IRC. :v:

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
What the gently caress is going on here? I sleep for like 10 hours come back, and its the drat twilight zone. Viggen has a date, Meatpimp is called an alright guy.

What day is it? Where am I? Is this bizzaro world?

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
i love saturns

e: and furries

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe
I thought saturns had better build quality than saabs?

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

cursedshitbox posted:

you may say hurtful things but some poo poo you cant take back.

I know you just want me to bend you over the cab, rover boy.. but Motronic has dibs. He was here first.

e: also, "ironic" racism. gently caress you jew boy.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

West SAAB Story posted:

i love saturns

First one is not true. Second.. yeah thats true.

Ok things are normal, carry on.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

West SAAB Story posted:

you may say hurtful things but some poo poo you cant take back.

I know you just want me to bend you over the cab, rover boy.. but Motronic has dibs. He was here first.

e: also, "ironic" racism. gently caress you jew boy.

Motronic and I are alright. :3:

But I am not all that far from you. Grab a beer sometime?

E: You editing gently caress. muslim, not jew. Theres a difference!

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

cursedshitbox posted:

Motronic and I are alright. :3:

But I am not all that far from you. Grab a beer sometime?

Fool me once.. :v:

ok boys - lets get yiffy

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

West SAAB Story posted:

this thread is full of niggers too

West SAAB Story posted:

Fool me once.. :v:

ok boys - lets get yiffy

West SAAB Story posted:

i love saturns

cursedshitbox posted:

West SAAB Story posted:

i dont even know what the gently caress is going on here anymore

BrokenKnucklez posted:

What day is it? Where am I? Is this bizzaro world?

Saturday, May 3, 2014: poo poo's broken.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

West SAAB Story posted:

ok boys - lets get yiffy

Eh what the hell. I'll try almost anything once.

Twice to make sure I still hate it.

Saabs and furrys? first and first. :v:

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

Geirskogul posted:

Saturday, May 3, 2014: poo poo's broken.

i hate being quoted out of context

cursedshitbox posted:

Saabs and furrys? first and first. :v:

if it helps i'm playing the gta:vice city rock station right now. The 80s may be dead but we can still kill hookers, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
MODS
MODS
WHERE ARE THE MODS

• Locked thread