Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mehall
Aug 27, 2010

The Nastier Nate posted:

If you Turn / Humble / Ovinize an animated mutavault - does it still have a creature type?

I believe yes, as it is a characteristic setting.

I'm not sure, because Mutavault doesn't actually have changeling, but in the case of Changeling, if you Turn it, it has every creature type but does not have the changeling ability. (It applies in layer 1 or 2, I forget, and THEN the ability is removed.)

As I said, mutavault is a bit more of a problem, but I believe it's the same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!

The Nastier Nate posted:

If you Turn / Humble / Ovinize an animated mutavault - does it still have a creature type?

These are different cases.

Turn: "Turn will cause the creature lose all other colors and creature types, but it will retain any other card types (such as artifact) it may have."

Humble: Just becomes a 0/1, does not affect typing. See Ovinize details for more info on weird interactions.

Ovinize: "If Ovinize affects Mistform Ultimus, the Ultimus will lose its ability that says "Mistform Ultimus is every creature type," but it will still *be* all creature types. The way continuous effects work, Mistform Ultimus's type-changing ability is applied before Ovinize's ability removes it." Basically, same thing for Mutavault, it loses that ability but keeps the types, so I suppose if you cast something after the fact to set its creature type, it will become that type but then not regain all others (e.g. you Turn an Ovinized Mutavault, it's a Weird until EOT, then it has no type after that since it no longer has the ability to gain all creature types).

Also relevant, "Animated lands will also lose the ability to tap for mana."

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

mehall posted:

I believe yes, as it is a characteristic setting.

I'm not sure, because Mutavault doesn't actually have changeling, but in the case of Changeling, if you Turn it, it has every creature type but does not have the changeling ability. (It applies in layer 1 or 2, I forget, and THEN the ability is removed.)

As I said, mutavault is a bit more of a problem, but I believe it's the same.

The effect that makes Mutavault a creature and reverts it back is a delayed trigger that is already floating out there by the time Turn resolves. It is not a continuous effect, so Turn can't remove it.

In odd situations (I don't know when it would be relevant), the active player gets to choose which effect resolves first at the end of turn, though: Mutavault becoming a 2/2 again or Mutavault losing its creature typing.

Edit: I stand corrected.
VVVVVVVVVVVVV

AlternateNu fucked around with this message at 14:13 on May 6, 2014

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem

AlternateNu posted:

In odd situations (I don't know when it would be relevant), the active player gets to choose which effect resolves first at the end of turn, though: Mutavault becoming a 2/2 again or Mutavault losing its creature typing.

It's not a delayed trigger - the effect lasts until end of turn, which is very different to a trigger that fires at end of turn (check Substance in the comp. rules for the details (Substance isn't a thing any more, but you can look up an old copy of the rules that still has it to see the distinction)).

All effects that last until end of turn wear off simultaneously, at the same time as damage is removed from permanents.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

BizarroAzrael posted:

I just realised, a bestow aura that becomes a creature doesn't get summoning sickness (so long as it's been a permanent since last turn), is that right?

Yes. In the same way that you can animate a mutavault and attack with it the turn after you play it. The rule is that in order to attack with a creature, it:

quote:

...must either have haste or have been controlled by the active player continuously since the turn began.

OssiansFolly
Aug 3, 2012

Suffering at the factory of sadness every year.

Dr. Stab posted:

Yes. In the same way that you can animate a mutavault and attack with it the turn after you play it. The rule is that in order to attack with a creature, it:

Otherwise the gods would kind of suck...it would give opposing players too much time to deal with devotion.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

Yes

Kabanaw
Jan 27, 2012

The real Pokemon begins here

BaronVonVaderham posted:

These are different cases.

Turn: "Turn will cause the creature lose all other colors and creature types, but it will retain any other card types (such as artifact) it may have."

Humble: Just becomes a 0/1, does not affect typing. See Ovinize details for more info on weird interactions.

Ovinize: "If Ovinize affects Mistform Ultimus, the Ultimus will lose its ability that says "Mistform Ultimus is every creature type," but it will still *be* all creature types. The way continuous effects work, Mistform Ultimus's type-changing ability is applied before Ovinize's ability removes it." Basically, same thing for Mutavault, it loses that ability but keeps the types, so I suppose if you cast something after the fact to set its creature type, it will become that type but then not regain all others (e.g. you Turn an Ovinized Mutavault, it's a Weird until EOT, then it has no type after that since it no longer has the ability to gain all creature types).

Also relevant, "Animated lands will also lose the ability to tap for mana."

Note that Mutavault works differently from this. Mutavault doesn't have an ability that says "This is all creature types" when it's animated, its activated ability says it's all creature types." Unless an ability overwrites its typeline like Turn nothing takes away its creature types since there's no ability to remove. That's less important here since thanks to ~layers~ it works that way for all changelings, but it's important for other effects on manlands. While you can Turn a celestial colonnade to remove flying and vigilance, turning a creeping tar pit won't make it so it can be blocked.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

The Nastier Nate posted:

Turn makes it lose all other creature types and become a Weird.

Humble or Ovinize won't make it lose any creature types, it'll still be a Mutant Ninja Turtle Homarid Sheep Elk etc.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Went 3-1 last night at my LGS with MonoU getting smashed in the face by Jeff Hugland's Junk Midrange list that the kid told me he didn't lose a game with all night. Is that a "Real Deck" now?

Mexican Sandwich
Jan 1, 2013
I was looking to get into MTGO, just for the sake of Limited practice. Would the Prerelease weekend be a good time to join in so that I get some cards from Theros to start brewing with as well?

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

sasquatch posted:

So, I'm trying to learn affinity in modern.
Why is master of etherium affinity played so much over affinity w/o master? (based off of metamox statistics.)
It looks like a neato-card, but it seems kind of heavy in relation to the rest of the deck. Is it really that game-changing?? I've heard a number of different opinions on it, but can't quite decide if I want to use it or not. . .:coolfish:

It doesn't happen. If you look at Modern daily results there's still mostly decks that don't run master in the top. The problem with master is that it doesn't really do anything for you (it's "just a dork" and doesn't really add resilience to your board except against electrolyze) and has a color cost requirement both of which are significant downsides. All your creatures already become big creatures with a Cranial plating or Steel Overseer and Master is basically a combination of these two cards that's way more vulnerable to removal while still not outcompeting Champion against most matchups for the 3-drop slot.

Master is pretty nice against cards like Electrolyze as a 5th ravager/overseer and is your best guy postboard if you get a creature pathed / manland ghost quartered into an island and your opponent drops a Stony Silence. Of course, why an opponent with an active stony silence would path a dude that isn't Master is kind of a mystery in the first place, I guess if you had 4 blinkmoth nexus making an inkmoth a 5/5 and they had no fliers (i.e. this will never happen).

I have no idea what metamox is but you should look here at some affinity lists.

change my name posted:

I'm guessing because with affinity, you can put down a ton of 1 or 0 converted drops beforehand, and then put down this giant creature for 1 (after Etherium Sculptors) that buffs everything else? Don't forget that it's ALL artifacts, including lands.

Affinity does not play Etherium Sculptor and only rarely plays Master of Etherium.

Zoness fucked around with this message at 16:39 on May 6, 2014

jassi007
Aug 9, 2006

mmmmm.. burger...

Zoness posted:

It doesn't happen. If you look at Modern daily results there's still mostly decks that don't run master in the top. The problem with master is that it doesn't really do anything for you (it's "just a dork" and doesn't really add resilience to your board except against electrolyze) and has a color cost requirement both of which are significant downsides. All your creatures already become big creatures with a Cranial plating or Steel Overseer and Master is basically a combination of these two cards that's way more vulnerable to removal while still not outcompeting Champion against most matchups for the 3-drop slot.

Master is pretty nice against cards like Electrolyze as a 5th ravager/overseer and is your best guy postboard if you get a creature pathed / manland ghost quartered into an island and your opponent drops a Stony Silence. Of course, why an opponent with an active stony silence would path a dude that isn't Master is kind of a mystery in the first place, I guess if you had 4 blinkmoth nexus making an inkmoth a 5/5 and they had no fliers (i.e. this will never happen).

I have no idea what metamox is but you should look here at some affinity lists.

Affinity does not play Etherium Sculptor and only rarely plays Master of Etherium.

I think your a little critical of it. GP Richmond 2nd place did not play master. 3/4th played a split of 2 master 2 etched champion. It has its strengths and drawbacks. I like it because a t2 master into an equipped plating can often destroy even a speedy combo deck like storm and they must rely on an artifact removal. It is more or less immune to lightning bolt which is not insignificant in modern.

If you want to know a good deal about modern Affinity, here are the two articles you should read. Alex Majlaton is regarded as one of the best affinity players in modern.

http://www.starcitygames.com/article/28030_Affinity-Primer.html

http://www.starcitygames.com/article/28051_Affinity-Matchup-Encyclopedia.html

quote:

Master of Etherium has been making a comeback lately. It's strange that it's not an auto-include in every Affinity deck since it's a creature that comes pre-equipped with Cranial Plating and doesn't usually die to a single Lightning Bolt. However, it's not always easy to cast since it's not trivial to assemble 2U, especially in the early turns. Master goes way up in value the more Lingering Souls, Spectral Procession, and Bitterblossom you expect to face. It goes down in value the more likely it is to get blocked, removed, or even worse traded off in a double block for a single Tarmogoyf or something.

I personally like it vs. Boggles, which is on the rise. Throwing out an early fatty, then being able to give him a plating is often enough of a threat to stall boggles and finish in the air.

Lunsku
May 21, 2006

Mexican Sandwich posted:

I was looking to get into MTGO, just for the sake of Limited practice. Would the Prerelease weekend be a good time to join in so that I get some cards from Theros to start brewing with as well?

Prerelease weekend itself is not the best possible time, as prerelease sealed events online are pretty terrible value unless you really want to play the new set right now. But after the prerelease weekend, once the two weeks of release events starts, you have very nice and good valua release sealed events to play which are perfect for both limited practice and getting cards.

PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please
Actually, as of Theros, the release events are way worse EV than they used to be, and maybe even worse than daily events.

http://www.wizards.com/magic/magazine/article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/other/09162013

Lunsku
May 21, 2006

PhyrexianLibrarian posted:

Actually, as of Theros, the release events are way worse EV than they used to be, and maybe even worse than daily events.

http://www.wizards.com/magic/magazine/article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/other/09162013

They already went back to almost the old release events prize / payout with the Born of the Gods release events. Clearly the changes didn't work out.

For BNG release events and the upcoming JOU release events, 16 player release sealed is 26 tix to enter, 12-9-3 packs of prizes for 4-3-2 match wins. M14 release events (and the events for several years before it) were 24 tix to enter, 13-8-3 packs of prizes.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.
Edit: Nevermind, totally wrong.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

mcmagic posted:

Went 3-1 last night at my LGS with MonoU getting smashed in the face by Jeff Hugland's Junk Midrange list that the kid told me he didn't lose a game with all night. Is that a "Real Deck" now?

I got my rear end kicked by one at the BNG GameDay so maybe? What were they running from JOU, if anything?

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003

C-Euro posted:

I got my rear end kicked by one at the BNG GameDay so maybe? What were they running from JOU, if anything?

2x Ajani, new o-ring, Temple of M'Lady, and 1 Mana Confluence

http://sales.starcitygames.com//deckdatabase/displaydeck.php?DeckID=66903

Seems like the deck was just about there, it just needed the mana base.

It was sick to watch in action at SCG, Advent of The Wurm is such a really awesome card.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."
poo poo the bed, manaleak.com just send cards out wrapped up in the reciept, no card or toploader? I dodged a bullet getting my cards intact.

ScarletBrother
Nov 2, 2004

BizarroAzrael posted:

poo poo the bed, manaleak.com just send cards out wrapped up in the reciept, no card or toploader? I dodged a bullet getting my cards intact.

Out of curiosity, what was in your order?

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

ScarletBrother posted:

Out of curiosity, what was in your order?

4 Mana Confluence, I got my order in at £8 a go before it went up to £20 the day it was spoilt.

ScarletBrother
Nov 2, 2004

BizarroAzrael posted:

4 Mana Confluence, I got my order in at £8 a go before it went up to £20 the day it was spoilt.

Even if the cards weren't damaged, I would still send them a strongly worded email and leave negative feedback. There's no excuse for not using a toploader.

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC

BizarroAzrael posted:

Manaleak have been really scattershot for me, sometimes they'll package your order properly but most of the time they'll either just wrap them in the receipt like you got, or sandwich your order amongst dozens of junk commons they can't get rid of.
Their customer service is decent at least, and that free rare offer sometimes lands you something cool.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

So my pick for sleeper rare of the set is Hypnotic Siren. MonoB is losing its draw engine, aggressive creature, undercosted fatty, and half of its removal. Azorius/esper control is losing its board wipe, its best removal spell, its draw engine and its win condition. GR monsters is faring better but is still losing Domri Rade which is a big deal, along with any bloodrush dudes they were running (basically just Rampager). MonoU is losing two two-drops that were decidedly mediocre but played only for their double-U mana costs, as well as Judge's Familiar/Cloudfin Raptor, which can be replaced directly by Siren. The fact that it's a fine turn 1-2 play and a backbreaker in the late-game means I think it's going to be a four-of in a lot of aggressive decks once the rotation hits.

DoctorOozy
Jun 22, 2013

Like you get in packing paper?

SteelMentor posted:

sandwich your order amongst dozens of junk commons they can't get rid of.

They always do this to me. I have to sometimes play "can you remember what you ordered when you were drunk".

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Loving Life Partner posted:

2x Ajani, new o-ring, Temple of M'Lady, and 1 Mana Confluence

http://sales.starcitygames.com//deckdatabase/displaydeck.php?DeckID=66903

Seems like the deck was just about there, it just needed the mana base.

It was sick to watch in action at SCG, Advent of The Wurm is such a really awesome card.

Courser/Ooze-Archangel is a very very strong interaction...

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003
I threw together an urzatron pauper deck on MTGO because I'm curious about the format and love the idea of playing something that swings with Annihilator. Any tips for how the deck functions? I don't really have much experience with the pieces or pauper in general, as I'm fairly new to Magic (just a yearish), but being able to try out a bunch of decks that do cool things for cheap is neat.

Do you just try to cycle and draw and power through your deck as fast as possible? Is getting the Urza lands on line #1? I just didn't really understand when to evoke Mulldrifter or wait, or if I should sac an artifact to create a mana and draw a card even if I can't spend that mana profitably, etc.

My first game was great, someone self milled and cycled creatures until he could make 22 black mana, then casted some creature that killed us both with an X damage modifier and resulted in a draw, :laffo:

This is the deck:

http://www.mtggoldfish.com/archetype/10643

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

I threw together an urzatron pauper deck on MTGO because I'm curious about the format and love the idea of playing something that swings with Annihilator. Any tips for how the deck functions? I don't really have much experience with the pieces or pauper in general, as I'm fairly new to Magic (just a yearish), but being able to try out a bunch of decks that do cool things for cheap is neat.

Do you just try to cycle and draw and power through your deck as fast as possible? Is getting the Urza lands on line #1? I just didn't really understand when to evoke Mulldrifter or wait, or if I should sac an artifact to create a mana and draw a card even if I can't spend that mana profitably, etc.

This is the deck:

http://www.mtggoldfish.com/archetype/10643

Your main priority should be to get Tron going ASAP, using your draw and filtering to do so, and dispensing burn-based removal to keep them from killing you. Then you have a live Tron and you cast something horrible, and they deal with it or die, repeat until game ends.

Evoking Mulldrifter is a question of whether you can afford to wait or not, which has to do with calculating "turns until Tron" vs. "turns until they kill me".

Popping a Chromatic for the draw is to be avoided except in desperate situations, i.e. cracking it for red and hoping for another burn spell. Remember than one of the horrible things you can cast converts Chromatics into huge wads of lifegain.

My first game was great, someone self milled and cycled creatures until he could make 22 black mana, then casted some creature that killed us both with an X damage modifier and resulted in a draw, :laffo:

It wasn't Tom the Scud, was it? That deck is his special flipper baby.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Don't have much experience with receiving cards, but a card I bought on ebay was sent sandwiched between a island and Anthousa :v:

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde

While Songs of the Damned + Crypt Rats isn't a very good deck, but he could have cast drain life or consume spirit instead. Just wait till you play against the Tortured Existence deck for maximum grindyness (also not a great deck).

But you will probably face mono blue 50% of the time (half of which is control and half is delver), some white weenie, some mono black, some affinity (which could be beat down or combo), some mono green beatdown, and a rainbow of different color tron decks.

field balm
Feb 5, 2012

I started working on an OP for a pauper thread like 2 years ago and never posted it - its out of date now though: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TsMAQkrjmnLRFAZg0jvXhtnMyzfW7j_iOS8zZBWBNN0/edit

Do you guys think a pauper only thread would get enough use? It's my favourite format, I'm sure the same goes for other people too.

I think it's fair to say at the moment the top decks are mono-B, mono-U, affinity and UGR-tron.

Infect/hexproof aggro and that weird freed from the real combo deck seem to be pretty common but not great unless they hit xmasland. Burn and goblins always seem to be about.

Personally, I'm playing a 4 coloured brew and a bit of dead dog for old times sake.

^^ if I join another match with 1 hour clocks against that tortured existence deck....

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

Big Nothing posted:

Don't have much experience with receiving cards, but a card I bought on ebay was sent sandwiched between a island and Anthousa :v:

Sweet. Free island.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Nehru the Damaja posted:

Sweet. Free island.

It's strictly the best card in Magic.

Applebees
Jul 23, 2013

yospos
Lots of bug fixes on Magic Online for the Journey into Nyx prerelease, and Tribal Wars is back on the format list.

Magic Online Announcements May 6, 2014

WotC_ClaytonKroh posted:

General
  • Fixed: Constructed events now properly pair the Top 8 and Top 4 rounds. Pairing for Constructed Events now follow section 10.4 of the Magic: The Gathering Tournament Rules.
  • Updated: Legacy Tribal Wars has returned as a casual format. A few intro product formats were removed such as Magic 2010 Theme decks.
  • Fixed: Addressed an issue that caused numerous Draft events to fail after a recent downtime.
Card Mechanics
  • Fixed: Cuombajj Witches ability can now always be activated even if there are no other creatures on the battlefield.
  • Fixed: Manor Gargoyle now loses Indestructible when its ability is activated.
  • Fixed: Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx's second mana ability is now recognized as tapping a land for mana.
  • Fixed: Show and Tell no longer incorrectly allows an Aura to be attached to a permanent that was also put onto the battlefield by Show and Tell.
  • Updated: Arc Trail and similar cards' prompt and targeting choice text and workflow has been updated.
  • Added: A new Exile Zone (Can Be Played) for use with mechanics such as Suspend and many individual cards such as Daxos of Meletis or Psychic Intrusion to improve user interface for playing these cards.
  • Updated: Storm counts, if greater than 0, will now display in all zones as blue text on cards that have Storm. Storm triggers on the stack have blue text indicating how many spells were cast before them.
  • Updated: Delayed triggered abilities are now shown in the effects zone during gameplay.
  • Added: Devotion cards now display current devotion to a color (or colors) inline.
  • Added: Custom button text was added for some card choices such as coin flip cards or Dakra Mystic.
  • Added: A card that won't untap during its controller's next untap step will gain blue text indicating this.
  • Added: Gray Power and Toughness text will appear on cards with printed Power and Toughness if that card is not currently a creature.
  • Added: If a creature tries to make an illegal attack, such as an Ember Beast attacking alone, the Wide Beta client will now indicate the illegal attack.
  • Fixed: All Sun's Dawn no longer requires a card of each color to be targeted in order to resolve.
  • Updated: The workflow for Balance has been improved. The player with fewer items no longer needs to choose which items to keep. Each player now gets notified about how many cards are still needing to be chosen for each section of Balance.
  • Fixed: The game log now properly displays the name of cards and/or card choices (such as Pithing Needle).
  • Fixed: Choices made from effects such as Reef Shaman's land alteration ability now display in the game log.
  • Fixed: Damage Prevention effects show up in the controller's shield zone.
  • Fixed: Turn from Turn/Burn will now properly trigger the delayed trigger from Whip of Erebos to exile creature at end of turn.
  • Fixed: Varolz, the Scar Striped now properly calculates discounts for scavenge abilities.
  • Fixed: Goblin Rogue tokens are no longer considered Goblin Tokens by effects that consider names.
  • Fixed: Mirror Entity's ability now affects the correct player when Mirror Entity has changed possession while the Mirror Entity ability is on the stack.
  • Fixed: When unearthing creatures with a pair of linked exile-other-creatures abilities, such as Worldgorger Dragon, the effect no longer returns unearthed creature to the battlefield upon resolution.
  • Fixed: In Commander, Commanders who are temporarily exiled by cards such as Living Death are no longer permanently exiled if they are chosen to be placed in the Command Zone.
  • Fixed: Omnath, Locus of Mana is now properly getting +1/+1 for green mana in pool.
  • Fixed: On cards such as Phantom Warrior, the rules text "is unblockable" has been updated to "can't be blocked."
  • Fixed: Bronze Sable's creature type has been updated to Sable.
  • Fixed: Mindreaver can now counter fuse cards.
  • Fixed: Armed // Dangerous now interacts properly with Gruul War Chant and similar cards.
  • Fixed: An interaction between Madcap Skills and Golgari Decoy that resulted in not all creatures being forced to block Golgari Decoy when it was enchanted by Madcap Skills.
  • Fixed: Homura's Essence now properly grants flying.
Card Art
  • Fixed: Elvish Vanguard from the Planeswalker Deck Pack now has art.
  • Fixed: Restored art to five promotional lands illustrated by Rob Alexander.
  • Fixed: Born of the Gods Intro Packs now include the same land mix as physical versions of the product.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Applebees posted:

Fixed: Addressed an issue that caused numerous Draft events to fail after a recent downtime.
Prove it.

Retcon
Jun 23, 2010

quote:

Added: A new Exile Zone (Can Be Played) for use with mechanics such as Suspend and many individual cards such as Daxos of Meletis or Psychic Intrusion to improve user interface for playing these cards.
Oh thank god. Now maybe it won't take 10 minutes to use those card's abilities.

scribe jones
Sep 17, 2008

One of the key problems in the analysis of this puzzling book is to be able to differentiate a real language from meaningless writing.

Retcon posted:

Oh thank god. Now maybe it won't take 10 minutes to use those card's abilities.

Note that the actual problem with these cards was trying to spend mana on the exiled card. Having them in a separate zone is great, but not at all related.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactrot
Jan 11, 2001

Go Go Cactus Galactus

They can't, its always in a period of recent downtime :v:

• Locked thread