Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How dumb was pushing back the draft?
This poll is closed.
Really dumb 58 11.09%
95 18.16%
121 23.14%
Too much mustard 249 47.61%
Total: 523 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Awesome, until he ends up in Denver next season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
Marcell Dareus arrested. Yaaayyy Bills off season!

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Kettle you defend Kaep more than a 49ers fan my word

Don't tell anyone but I am actually a 49ers fan. And it's more that 1. I think he's a pretty cool qb, who's gotten skewered for pretty stupid reasons, and 2. I thought the reaction to the joke was kind of funny considering his consistency. If someone had said the same thing with, say, Tony Romo, we'd probably have had the same response. Laughter because it was well played, and that the public perception is turnovers (and memorable ones at that), but then the facts would come up. For what it's worth I was actually surprised he was as low as he was, I was thinking he'd be low-side of average.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Russell Wilsons new Surface Pro 2 commercial is great.

"I have a lot to do in the Offseason!"

*leaves wife first

I know that it's getting pounded into the ground and I could care less what RW does in his personal life but the parallel is pretty great.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!

A Man and his dog posted:

*leaves wife first

I know that it's getting pounded into the ground and I could care less what RW does in his personal life but the parallel is pretty great.

It's great because it's awful.

I have a lot of things to do. Here are a few of them and they are bland. Wow, ok thanks for your time go buy a Surface Pro 2. *awkward fist bump with barber*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzpqeDKfwKk

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
With the new Surface Pro 2's HD camera and crystal clear sound, I could have my divorce proceedings without the awkward messy situation that could arise from my wife and I being in the same room!

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

*leaves wife first

I made the commercial more accurate:

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Kettle you defend Kaep more than a 49ers fan my word
Who was the pick right before Kaep again?

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
QUIET JOSHUA!

We, could have a trap around here...

.frogs. crickets. a soft branch breaking

oshuaj
Jul 25, 2007

Russell Wilson is literally Perd Hapley

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

oshuaj posted:

OMG, when he stops playing and gets fat that is exactly who he will be. I can't wait until he is an announcer:

"And the story of this game, is that its a game, between two teams, one of whom might just win!"

"I don't know what is happening, but from the cheers I assume someone is happy!"

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

oshuaj posted:

I'm about to run a play.

And the definition of this play, is that it will be complete bullshit.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Doltos posted:

It wasn't even a good troll and it got the most retweets and favorites over all the actually funny tweets.

*runs to chalkboard, puts another dash under the I Hate Kluwe category*

Hate Kluwe all you want, but don't hate the Fresh Prince reference!

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

oshuaj posted:

I...I can't un-see it...and I don't think I want to.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

FizFashizzle posted:

I just don't understand how a player agrees to these things.

That's crazy, props to Gettleman for finding some way to get it done.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Toymachine posted:

I'm pretty sure Wilson wanted to get a quick divorce in before he gets paid the big bucks.

There's TMZ style rumors going around that Wilson divorced his wife because she and Golden Tate hooked up during Super Bowl week.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Bad Moon posted:

There's TMZ style rumors going around that Wilson divorced his wife because she and Golden Tate hooked up during Super Bowl week.

Golden Tate owns and if this is true I will love him even more.

Also Russell's wife sure has a type, huh?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Bad Moon posted:

Golden Tate is a dick to teammates and opponents equally.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
:stare: :munch:

That draft.gif of her really turned me off.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I've never wanted another man to be cuckolded before but that story is too funny to not hope its true.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Damnit Seattle you're supposed to keep the wideout in this situation and trade the other guy to KC where he can finish off his HoF career (while winning no playoff games).

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Bad Moon posted:

If this is true, it makes me really sad that the 49ers didn't sign Tate in FA :(

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Coldforge posted:

If this is true, it makes me really sad that the 49ers didn't sign Tate in FA :(

Just because Jerry Rice last played in a Seahawks jersey doesn't make it ok for you to put your dirty whore paws on my Tate.

Toymachine
Jul 2, 2007

Warning - Posts created under the influence of Codeine and/or Skittles
Golden Tate took to Twitter to deny that he, in fact, did not bang Mrs. Wilson.

http://cover32.com/seahawks/2014/04/30/golden-tate-denies-sleeping-with-russell-wilsons-wife/

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Coldforge posted:

Seattle Seahawks announce Russell Wilson will be taking snaps at the Cornerback position this offseason.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Chichevache posted:

Also Russell's wife sure has a type, huh?
People who like donuts?

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I never want the SF / SEA rivalry to die. It's just to great from you guys.

*please god let the Cardinals win the division- the rest of the Country.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

agreed

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Quest For Glory II posted:

People who like donuts?

5'10" undersized men

Butthead
May 31, 2011

Chichevache posted:

Just because Jerry Rice last played in a Seahawks jersey doesn't make it ok for you to put your dirty whore paws on my Tate.

But everyone else is putting their dirty whore paws on Tate.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

You know with the record of the incest between the Niners and Seahawks, I eagerly await Kaepernick dating the former Mrs. Wilson & Russell getting in with the lady who thinks she's Jesus.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
You're a genius. It's too perfect.

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 05:15 on May 7, 2014

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

I'd rather the Rams won it

HappyHelmet
Apr 9, 2003

Hail to the king baby!
Grimey Drawer

Is it really so bad? Compared to the endless fellating the media gives the NFC East rivalries it's a drop in the bucket really.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

I'd rather the Rams won it

But that means we'd see a Brian Schottenheimer offense in the playoffs...

...wait, why am I arguing against this?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Just getting around to reading this. I'd kind of like a comparison with the 90s Bengals for cheapness:

quote:

“I went to the Patriots in 1987, and found out they had lunch catered in for their players,’’ Farrell says. “Not in Tampa. We would tape up for practice and get in half our gear, and you’d drive over to Wendy’s or someplace like that and go through the drive-thru to get lunch before you had to come back and practice. I literally remember driving in my car with my hands taped and I have on my football pants with the pads in the bottom of them, going to get a Wendy’s sandwich so I could eat before practice. It was ridiculous.’

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Toymachine posted:

http://cover32.com/seahawks/2014/04/30/golden-tate-denies-sleeping-with-russell-wilsons-wife/

Fun reminder that joe horn knocked up willie roafs wife.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Toymachine posted:

When you have a love like theirs you do not merely bang

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!

Spoeank posted:

You know with the record of the incest between the Niners and Seahawks, I eagerly await Kaepernick dating the former Mrs. Wilson & Russell getting in with the lady who thinks she's Jesus.

Well, Wilson does have a thing for Jesus. It's all he uses Twitter for.

Matthew 5:31-32
But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, causes her to become an adulteress, and anyone who marries the divorced woman commits adultery. #BVD #SuperBowl #GoWithChrist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That reminds me that I tweeted at Russell Wilson after he got his free Chipotle card asking if he still had to pay for guac. He never answered me and tweeted some poo poo about Jesus less than 5 minutes later.

So what I'm saying is my hatred is based in reality.

• Locked thread