Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How dumb was pushing back the draft?
This poll is closed.
Really dumb 58 11.09%
95 18.16%
121 23.14%
Too much mustard 249 47.61%
Total: 523 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Unable to stop saying stupid poo poo, Pouncey deletes his Twitter account.

@AdamHBeasley
RIP @MikePouncey twitter account.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

So he got popped during the season, the same season he was suspended two games for it. Smart guy.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Fuckkkk Gordon thats terrible. I wanna see cool poo poo happen

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Haha The Brownsing continues

Josh Gordon you are the dumbest. Stay away from weed, it is not that hard

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

lmao the browns

So there is literally no chance of them taking anyone other than Marqise Lee here right

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

holy poo poo the browns

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
Wow what loving timing! Congrats Browns.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

You can say the Browns chances all of a sudden

Went up in smoke

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Somehow, I'm surprised.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Browns, overwhelmed by their incredible Brownsing yesterday with Manziel, Browns some more.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

DOOP posted:

Haha The Brownsing continues

Josh Gordon you are the dumbest. Stay away from weed, it is not that hard

It is if you are an addict. I hope he gets help

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

It's almost comical about the browns. It's gonna own when they pick 1st and 2nd next year.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Mary Kay Cabot ‏@MaryKayCabot 1m
It's not a year-long suspension for #Browns Gordon: he would be kicked out of the league. Could re-apply after one year.

:stare:

Faltese Malkin
Aug 22, 2005
Georgetown
So Brown fans got to be excited for the upcoming season for, what, almost 20 hours? I guess that's pretty good.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Parmesan Basil posted:

It is if you are an addict. I hope he gets help

:rznv:

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
So did the Browns know about this already or did the NFL wait until today to release that info? Because that probably would have been good info to have yesterday.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I think Gordon is scared of making money.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Please tell me the Browns FO knew this going into yesterday. If they traded away an opportunity for Watkins or Evans thinking they'd have Gordon on the roster, then uhh...

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Spoeank posted:

It's not a year-long suspension for #Browns Gordon: he would be kicked out of the league. Could re-apply after one year.

So he's the new Johnny Jolly

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Spoeank posted:

Does that mean he's not a Brown?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

The money sign.

The double throat slash.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Goodel I know you want to look tough like Silver, but picking on the Browns is not the way to go.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Weed suspensions are the dumbest poo poo

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Burger Trench posted:

Please tell me the Browns FO knew this going into yesterday. If they traded away an opportunity for Watkins or Evans thinking they'd have Gordon on the roster, then uhh...

Maybe he posted a picture on instagram of him smoking a doob talking about him and Manziel were going to wreck poo poo.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

CharlestheHammer posted:

Goodel I know you want to look tough like Silver, but picking on the Browns is not the way to go.

Picking on the Browns, picking on the Clippers, a few years ago this would have been basically the same thing

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

DOOP posted:

Are any of these guys actually good tho? I don't know poo poo about Rams.

Outside of Pead and Watkins, yes.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Is that Pats scouting report on JFF true? He doesn't even watch film?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

davecrazy posted:

I would be very surprised if that were true

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

davecrazy posted:

He's Martin Scorsese?

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!

You stupid, stupid idiot. What a waste of talent.

Spoeank posted:

That's just how they do third strikes for substances. Browner got the same treatment.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Oh hey guys what happened while I was at wo-:stare:

Baalke not loving around this year, goddamn

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
If only the Bills had waited a few hours they might have gotten more for Johnson.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

quote:

JL 10/15 - Suspended first half of TXRI game for autograph scandal. Couple of TXTC sources say can't yell/scream at him or he shuts down; has walked away from Kingsbury in the past. Has an avg. work ethic, came to 4 of 32 summer '13 workouts, and quit going to in-season workouts late in '12. Doesn't study the game, said to know about 60% of the offense in '12, never watches film; one source said only time he watched film during '12 was before ALUN. Comes from 'outlaw bloodlines', mom moved the family to Kerrville to get away from father's wild family. Father's family is said to be very shady people, always into something, they are the root of Johnny's personality. 'What you see on TV and how he is portrayed, that's him; but when you talk to him, you'll like him'. Coaches love his tuffs/competes, they want to go to war with him, but 'Johnny will be Johnny' during the week. Knows how to scheme the system, arrogant and full of himself, but he's not smug to coaches. Has been like this since Day 1, has never gone to class, goes to beat of own drum, but has ultimate confidence. Loves the spotlight, football is his release, big games don't scare him. Has size 15 feet and freakishly big hands. Will drink, but no one I spoke with think he's a smoker. Teammates don't dislike him, but there's some resentment, more so in the offseason when he isn't coming to workouts and they are busting their butt. Loner, doesn't hang out with the guys, but very close with WR Mike Evans. Already has money, is used to spotlight, has already been exposed to NFL-level fame. Will never take football seriously enough for our coaching staff, he'll hate meetings, will have to drag him to work out, etc. The definition of the word maintenance. CONCERNS: Maturity, passion for preparation, high-maintenance, work ethic

gohuskies
Oct 23, 2010

I spend a lot of time making posts to justify why I'm not a self centered shithead that just wants to act like COVID isn't a thing.

Burger Trench posted:

Dane Brugler ‏@dpbrugler 2m
Again, the #Browns knew of the Josh Gordon situation yesterday prior to the start of the NFL Draft

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Not just yesterday

Source tells http://cleveland.com the #browns have known about Gordon's positive test for 2 weeks.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Vertical Lime posted:

Not just yesterday

Source tells http://cleveland.com the #browns have known about Gordon's positive test for 2 weeks.

I know the Bills gave up a lot but in that case I really don't see how the Browns can justify moving off Watkins in that case

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Suddenly the Browns fleecing the Bills so the Bills ended up with Watkins is just the Browns Brownsing around knowing one of the best WRs is gone for at least a year.

The Factory of Sadness keeps on keepin on.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.
Best tweet:

quote:

@PayneNFL: Josh Gordon tested positive for pot? Vets need to sit these kids down and talk to them about the benefits of alcohol.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

One of the Pats beat guys said he didn't think it was real for some reason or other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
All NFL players should be required to constantly be high, imagine the hilarity it could add to the game. NFC East incompetence fueled by marijuana? I hesitate to even begin to imagine the possibilities but I'd laugh my sober rear end right off.

• Locked thread