Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.

Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

I hope the top question was just "What's up, Hot Dog?"

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one
Here's all of the questions/answers, in table form:

http://www.reddit.com/r/tabled/comments/24z38m/table_iama_comedian_scott_aukerman_here_of_comedy/

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Season 3 tv thread is up! http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3632405

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Benny Schwaz Solo Bolo!

cams
Mar 28, 2003

GraPar posted:

Benny Schwaz Solo Bolo!
fuuuuuuuck

It is 1:30 AM and I am very tempted to stay up for another hour and a half to listen to this. In love with Ben Schwartz.

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

I love every Benny Scwaz ep so much

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

Eltoasto posted:

Submitted without comment:

I need context you son of a bitch! :argh:

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:

urk the quack posted:

Someone floated the idea of a PFT pilot project that Scott liked, and he hinted he was doing something new with Jimmy Pardo soon (probably a new U2? but maybe a new podcast..?)

Not much else.

He's also still riding that "ALL NEW MARON!" thing pretty hard. Still wonder what Marc did this time...
Also they're trying to work the schedule to have Andy Daly on the next or recent future episode of UTU22M as Andy said he loved the show and would like to be on from his own AMA.

He was supposed to be on the latest one, but was too tired from doing press for 'Review'.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

...this Maggie bit... :catstare:

And according to that survey, apparently the majority of Comedy Bang Bang's audience is a 25-34 year old single male with a Bachelor's Degree and no children.

lament.cfg fucked around with this message at 13:30 on May 8, 2014

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp
Saria's Song out of nowhere. Goddamn I love Benny Schwas.

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Arctic Baldwin posted:

I love every Benny Scwaz ep so much

When it started I was like "man this is gonna just be baby sex jokes and forgotten lyrics" but it was still beautiful.

"This is the funniest you've ever been"

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD
This is a complete loving disaster, and I mean that in the best way possible.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

a worthy uhh posted:

And according to that survey, apparently the majority of Comedy Bang Bang's audience is a 25-34 year old single male with a Bachelor's Degree and no children.

Results shockingly similar to the Hollywood Handbook survey!

I only wish that Ethnicity had been a part of it, I'M SURE IT'S A PRETTY DIVERSE BUNCH.

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.
The Never Not Funny survey were very similar except with way more married people and people with children, it's Earwolf's dadchat podcast I guess.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
Solo Bolo was so amazingly stupid and great.

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Lugaloco posted:

I need context you son of a bitch! :argh:

I think it was for the state of the union.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Bit suss about that survey thing. The way it was read out on the show made me think it was specifically for Earwolf, but the site you go to has no connection to them and Scott was just reading out the provided text at the top of the survey. So 'we' isn't CBB/EW, but whoever PodSurvey are. Month old domain name and no real T&Cs. Think I'll skip this one.

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.
It's almost definitely Mid Roll, Jeff Ulrich's thing.

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

Greggy posted:

It's almost definitely Mid Roll, Jeff Ulrich's thing.

It absolutely is, all of the podcasts on that list are either The Mid Roll or Podlexing (which is part of The Mid Roll now) podcasts:
http://www.themidroll.com/directory
http://podlexing.com/

anotherone fucked around with this message at 05:41 on May 9, 2014

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Greggy posted:

The Never Not Funny survey were very similar except with way more married people and people with children, it's Earwolf's dadchat podcast I guess.

I miss Jeff Ulrich and Dave Koechner's dad podcast.

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
I really expected more posts about Solo Bolo, I'm already pegging it for episode of the year and is already one of my all time faves. It's like Two Thumbs turned up to eleven.

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Agreed that it was a brilliant episode - can already tell the I'm going to relisten to it a bunch this year. Reminded me of a Pally/Samberg bro hang more than anything.

GraPar fucked around with this message at 00:33 on May 10, 2014

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

Scott was on NNF yesterday and mentioned that his parents are really anti-Obama and the ACA and weren't too excited about him doing the Between Two Ferns promoting it. To me that just makes his half-assed ultra right-wing persona even funnier.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
I find it pretty funny that they wouldn't be excited their own son made a video with the president. I would have been stoked if a mere friend of mine did some project with President Bush and I'm as liberal as they come as well as being a dirty foreigner. Americans are weird.

Apex Rogers
Jun 12, 2006

disturbingly functional

a worthy uhh posted:

...this Maggie bit... :catstare:

That one and the Willy Wonka part were a bit :aaa:

Anyone check back to see if Schwartz came up with Solo Bolo? I could have sworn he said it first on the last episode, despite his protests to the contrary... (maybe that was a bit that sailed over my head though?)

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Zsinjeh posted:

I find it pretty funny that they wouldn't be excited their own son made a video with the president. I would have been stoked if a mere friend of mine did some project with President Bush and I'm as liberal as they come as well as being a dirty foreigner. Americans are weird.

You say that like unsupportive parents are uniquely American. There are comedians everywhere, ergo there are unsupportive parents everywhere.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Be sure to listen to today's Two Charted for Kulap's side of the story about meeting the President.

Apparently Scott and Scott wouldn't shut up about U2.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Fezz posted:

Be sure to listen to today's Two Charted for Kulap's side of the story about meeting the President.

Apparently Scott and Scott wouldn't shut up about U2.

Their wive's growing displeasure with their U2 podcast is maybe my favorite thing. Like, they're starting to get deep into the rabbit hole where they are talking about this dumb band all the time. Including at the White House. It's amazing. It's taking over their lives.

OppositeAstronomer
May 26, 2008

yoink!
Is anyone else going to the live CBB in New York on Sunday?

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Hearing Scott talk about how much he wants to gently caress Maggie was hilarious.

Rorobb
Aug 17, 2005

LoboLoboLobo posted:

Is anyone else going to the live CBB in New York on Sunday?

I am, first or second show? Any idea who's gonna be on other than pft?

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
Well this will not stand.

Beeez
May 28, 2012

Conduit for Sale! posted:

You say that like unsupportive parents are uniquely American. There are comedians everywhere, ergo there are unsupportive parents everywhere.

It wasn't about the fact he's a comedian, it was because he associated with Barack Hussein Obamacare.

OppositeAstronomer
May 26, 2008

yoink!

Rorobb posted:

I am, first or second show? Any idea who's gonna be on other than pft?

Second show. Is PFT on both? Is anyone notable touring and in NYC that day?

Juttman
Apr 7, 2008

Saturated Fats
Solo Bolo is fantastic. Itll be tough to beat for number one of the year.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Personally sure, but just wait till PFT stuffs the ballot box for Time Bobby 3.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

soggybagel posted:

Hearing Scott talk about how much he wants to gently caress Maggie was hilarious.

It's not that kind of show.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I was lucky enough to get an invite to the first show tonight. Hopefully it'll be a good one. If nothing else it looks like a goddamn perfect day in the city.

Edit: aww Solo Polo.

RoyKeen fucked around with this message at 23:46 on May 11, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rorobb
Aug 17, 2005

The Ape of Naples posted:

I was lucky enough to get an invite to the first show tonight. Hopefully it'll be a good one. If nothing else it looks like a goddamn perfect day in the city.

Edit: aww Solo Polo.

Pretty disappointing..... If that Adam Scott canceling story is true I feel a little cheated to be honest