Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How dumb was pushing back the draft?
This poll is closed.
Really dumb 58 11.09%
95 18.16%
121 23.14%
Too much mustard 249 47.61%
Total: 523 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Ozu posted:

lol good luck Cardinals

Calm down Peterson, there's no telling how much of that was the "agree to continue playing in Cleveland" chunk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TasmanianX
Jan 7, 2009

Just Kick 'Em

Kalli posted:

In less happy news, looks like Greg Hardy just got arrested for domestic violence.

Gettlemen is a warlock. He can see the future.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
Goddamnit you need to leash Hardy for a reason.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Haden and Thomas and Mack and Phil Dawson are our best players. Pay them. Josh too but lol drugs. And Cameron is getting there. Everyone else kinda got to prove themselves.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Rap posted:

as an extremely funny person

reported for account sharing

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Gatts posted:

Haden and Thomas and Mack and Phil Dawson are our best players. Pay them. Josh too but lol drugs. And Cameron is getting there. Everyone else kinda got to prove themselves.

maybe you missed something but Dawson went to the 49ers a year ago.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
Dammit of course he did.

How long has it been since a Panther has been arrested? Seems like I haven't seen any news like that in ages.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Are we counting cheerleaders? :v:

Aniki
Mar 21, 2001

Wouldn't fit...

Alouicious posted:

huh

so that's why we drafted Kony

Kony did have a red flag for running an army of child soldiers, but it amazing what GMs will overlook if you can rush the passer.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Finally, closure??

quote:

Former San Diego State and undrafted free agent RB Adam Muema has decided to end his football career and plans on pursuing combat sports.

Muema made headlines for leaving the Combine after saying God told him he would be selected by the Seattle Seahawks, which did not happen.

"I don't like being a slave to money or coaches," Adam Muema said Tuesday, per Joe Schad. "I prefer an individual sport." Muema left the Aztecs before his eligibility was over.

He will apparently begin boxing or train MMA.

Hoyt
Mar 23, 2005

Too cool for school

Aniki posted:

Kony did have a red flag for running an army of child soldiers

You can't coach that.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Quest For Glory II posted:

Finally, closure??

What he needs is definitely the only other sport with more blows to the head

waah posted:

C) our cheerleaders get arrested for fighting in bathrooms which is awesome. I'd rather them get arrested than find out that we treat them like the Jills.

uh, they werent fighting

shiksa fucked around with this message at 18:42 on May 13, 2014

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

drat you guys are on fire today.

A) drat Hardy, don't gently caress up. I wanna like you for being awesome

B) since Fiz is right and Haden's contract was likely gonna be Gordon's, do you think he at least smoked an amount of weed equal to Haden's signing bonus to make it worthwhile!

and

C) our cheerleaders get arrested for fighting in bathrooms which is awesome. I'd rather them get arrested than find out that we treat them like the Jills.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?

waah posted:

Bad news... It's probably Column A AND Column B.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Didn't two Panthers cheerleaders get arrested for having sex in a bathroom at the arena?

Finally, closure??

Hopefully someone punches him in the head and it undoes all the crazy the bat caused

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Finally, closure??

quote:

Muema made headlines for leaving the Combine after saying God told him he would be selected by the Seattle Seahawks, which did not happen.

Love this

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
The Seahawks preferred Terrell Pryor over holding onto that pick and fulfilling Muema's godly edict

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Doltos posted:

Didn't two Panthers cheerleaders get arrested for having sex in a bathroom at the arena?

haha, yep. That's what I was referring to.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Bigass Moth posted:

maybe you missed something but Dawson went to the 49ers a year ago.

Let me have this damnit. He's like the only guy on our team that could score con is it entry for a decade and is a points leader. He IS the Browns man.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Doltos posted:

Sex AND fighting

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/extra-points/2005/panthers-cheerleaders-arrested-after-sex-bar

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Gatts posted:

con is it entry

That's one hell of a phone you got there man.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

I love that the "patrons" got mad they were taking so long and not the fact that they were having sex in a public bathroom, lol

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Sex in a nightclub bathroom has the be utterly disgusting

Then again I say this from the point of view of the men's room, aka the urine pool

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Intruder posted:

Sex in a nightclub bathroom has the be utterly disgusting

Then again I say this from the point of view of the men's room, aka the urine pool

As a general rule women's bathrooms are always more disgusting.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
sex is always disgusting

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
two interracial dudes kissing is fine but i draw the line in the dirt at hot cheerleader lesbians

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Intruder posted:

The Seahawks preferred Terrell Pryor over holding onto that pick and fulfilling Muema's godly edict

Just imagine if they had though. What would that have done to his mentality?

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

shiksa posted:

What he needs is definitely the only other sport with more blows to the head

They probably handle it better than the NFL does tbqh. Well, at least the higher up organizations.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Doltos posted:

two interracial dudes kissing is fine but i draw the line in the dirt at hot cheerleader lesbians

Hey, at least the former got airplay, they prudes at ESPN are too scared of offending straight people to show us the latter.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Finally, closure??

Because if there's one thing that dude needs, it's to get hit in the head a bunch

his brain still might be better off than if he went to the NFL

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Thaddius the Large posted:

Hey, at least the former got airplay, they prudes at ESPN are too scared of offending straight people to show us the latter.

I'm straight and I'm not remotely offended by hot cheerleader lesbians :colbert:

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Rasczak posted:

I'm straight and I'm not remotely offended by hot cheerleader lesbians :colbert:

I may have been making a joke about what straight people are stereotypically offended by

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Rasczak posted:

Who you trying to convince here? Secrets out, bud.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Does "substance abuse" almost always mean weed? I'm just curious as to what Blackmon did specifically to get suspended.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

He's a super-drunkard

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

John Brown posted:

Does "substance abuse" almost always mean weed? I'm just curious as to what Blackmon did specifically to get suspended.

Probably not always but IIRC he has a history of getting popped for weed

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

John Brown posted:

Nah it can be anything that'd send a flag up in a piss test, but Blackmon specifically has gotten dinged for pot before so it was probably that.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Plus he's a drinky drinkaloo

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Who you trying to convince here? Secrets out, bud.

Oh god I might be secretly gay for Jeff Ireland :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
I'd bet Blackmon's thing is alcohol, which really sucks. It sounds like he might be well on his way to destroying himself :(

• Locked thread