Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

Shithouse Dave posted:

I have never been to a Cheesecake Factory . Nor a Waffle House or an IHOP. I feel like my life might be missing something.
Are any of these places as good a people safari as Golden Corral seems to be?

Also the exact food I want to eat right now is corn nuggets with BBQ and also aioli dips from hell pizza in New Zealand. Gonna make do with toast though, that's a long way for corn nuggets.

Corn nuggets? IHOP is just not good food, it's not a buffet so I haven't seen any weird gluttony there like I've heard of at Golden Corral. I've only been in a Waffle House once and I remember that it was cheap and not very good but it wasn't particularly interesting either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Jetsetlemming posted:

Two years ago Amarantinesky took me to a gay resort/restaurant for my birthday, lol. It was called "The Raven," and the food was amazing and every once in a while you'd see dudes in speedos walk by the restaurant area
very nice

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
i've only ever go to ihop during breakfast hours and its usually a pretty normal breakfast crowd. a lot of old people, occasionally some cops, people gettin off the night shift or whatever

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

i'Am also a buetifule redd panda

that's not what the gay dudes looked like
I am sorry if that's the standard of men in speedos you see in scotland :(

death sext
Nov 4, 2011

Waffle House is where we went when it was five in the morning and we all had terrible hangovers.

All this is reminding me of Grandpa's Cheesebarn, which is a barn filled with cheeses that you may buy. Also homemade ice cream.

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

pixelbaron posted:

i've only ever go to ihop during breakfast hours and its usually a pretty normal breakfast crowd. a lot of old people, occasionally some cops, people gettin off the night shift or whatever

I constantly see cops pulling in/parked at Dunk'n Donuts, and it baffles me
Like, I know that's the stereotype but I cannot imagine subsiding on a diet of donuts, it seems like it'd be literally fatal very quickly
Imagine your last gasp before death, choking on the powdered sugar as you collapse

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Schmeichy posted:

Just because I remember everyone was grossed out by the idea, letting you all know I had burgers the other night that had peanut butter, sriracha, grilled onions and pickles on it. :yum:

burger name "pregnant elvis":
top bun
pickles
bacon
peanut butter
burger patty
bottom bun

good burger ok

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Jetsetlemming posted:

I constantly see cops pulling in/parked at Dunk'n Donuts, and it baffles me
Like, I know that's the stereotype but I cannot imagine subsiding on a diet of donuts, it seems like it'd be literally fatal very quickly
Imagine your last gasp before death, choking on the powdered sugar as you collapse

they get a 25% discount and sometimes free coffee

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Jetsetlemming posted:

that's not what the gay dudes looked like
I am sorry if that's the standard of men in speedos you see in scotland :(

Men in Speedos in Scotland are literally dead, frozen husks.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
pick up time is dilf-watching time

some srs dilfs up in here

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Meis posted:

American restauranta sound like the Italian restaurants I know, only doubled and also for every food

Corn nuggets are basically Mac and cheese balls with the breeding and deep frying, except inside is creamed sweetcorn instead of Mac and cheese. Creamed corn is also great in a toasted sandwich.

Meis, I'd forgotten about how big North American portion sizes are until my parents came and were blown away at every meal by how much food they were served. I'm reasonably sure canada has slightly smaller portions on average than the states too. They are also baffled by the orange cheese, but so was I when I arrived too.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

why's it callin her a "nightmare" girl

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Shithouse Dave posted:

Corn nuggets are basically Mac and cheese balls with the breeding and deep frying, except inside is creamed sweetcorn instead of Mac and cheese. Creamed corn is also great in a toasted sandwich.

Meis, I'd forgotten about how big North American portion sizes are until my parents came and were blown away at every meal by how much food they were served. I'm reasonably sure canada has slightly smaller portions on average than the states too. They are also baffled by the orange cheese, but so was I when I arrived too.

hey have you started maddaddam yet? I'm about a quarter of the way through and it's fabulous

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Meis posted:

American restauranta sound like the Italian restaurants I know, only doubled and also for every food

4-Cheese Mac & Cheese
with Honey Pepper Chicken Tenders
calories 1830
fat 92
sat fat 41
trans fat 2
sodium (mg) 4300
carbs 175
fiber 11
protein 77

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

Your entire 30s is dilf watching time, trust me.

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

NecroMonster posted:

why's it callin her a "nightmare" girl

manic pixie dream girl

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
thats an entree. alone.

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Shithouse Dave posted:

CHEESE SHOULD NOT BE ORANGE WHAT

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

BattleCake posted:

Church Bay

E: lots of fishies in the water near the rocks

Also saw some of these around the rocks, I know there's a bunch of biology goons here, can anyone identify this???

It is a sandwich.

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

OMGVBFLOL posted:

burger name "pregnant elvis":
top bun
pickles
bacon
peanut butter
burger patty
bottom bun

good burger ok

Seems weird to name a recipe "Elvis" without having banana in it.

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

Best Tasting! posted:

Waffle House is where we went when it was five in the morning and we all had terrible hangovers.

All this is reminding me of Grandpa's Cheesebarn, which is a barn filled with cheeses that you may buy. Also homemade ice cream.

Cheese and homemade ice cream, count me in! I'd be so sad if I were lactose intolerant. My friend found out he is and pretends that soy cheese is acceptable, but it's really not.

Shithouse Dave posted:

Oh okay thank you for the corn nugget explanation! That sounds like it could be good.

Servings are big but you just get used to it and always take home leftovers. I'm lazy so I like having leftovers.

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

Meis posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_cheese

read 'em and weep sweetheart

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~

their lil poopers posted:

they get a 25% discount and sometimes free coffee

one of my old coworkers would show up in his uniform right before closing and they'd pretty much just hand him all the left over donuts and coffee cakes and poo poo and fill up those cardboard kegs of left over coffee

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

hey have you started maddaddam yet? I'm about a quarter of the way through and it's fabulous

Noooooo, yesterday was Meetings Day and then my husband had some medical dramas so we had a late night hospital visit. Book on the beach sounds aiiiiigt though, I will check back in later w/my progress

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

found a picture of you

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

"cheese"

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
im a dilf with the heart of a young man

also the word dilf has really taken off the past year or so

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

[vomits internally]

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

LOU BEGAS MUSTACHE posted:

im a dilf with the heart of a young man

also the word dilf has really taken off the past year or so

It's nice when attractive men breed. I'm going to need some nice taut manbutt to pinch when I'm a hideous old crone so keep pumpin em out, lads

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Meis posted:

lol you sheltered wittle thing

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

their lil poopers posted:

found a picture of you

ok i'm gonna make a sig out of that

Shithouse Dave posted:

Noooooo, yesterday was Meetings Day and then my husband had some medical dramas so we had a late night hospital visit. Book on the beach sounds aiiiiigt though, I will check back in later w/my progress

hope everything's ok :(

but yeah it's a great read and i love reading about zeb, dude is a baller

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

LOU BEGAS MUSTACHE posted:

4-Cheese Mac & Cheese
with Honey Pepper Chicken Tenders
calories 1830
fat 92
sat fat 41
trans fat 2
sodium (mg) 4300
carbs 175
fiber 11
protein 77

It includes more fiber than I expected, so that's uh good. But drat that saturated fat and sodium :stare:

To be fair it's mac and cheese and fried breaded chicken so what do you expect?

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Meis posted:

Red Leicester is all right

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Meis posted:

a life lacking cheddar and colby

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

amarantinesky
Aug 29, 2013

Meis posted:

[vomits internally]

It claims that they sell this in England too, so I'm not sure why it would be so surprising?

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

Meis posted:

[vomits internally]

Srsly, there is no point to it whatsoever. The colouring doesn't add flavour or anything, it's totally surplus to requirements. You can get white cheddar, but I eventually just gave up on my vehement anti orange cheese stance and started buying the cheap sharp cheddar.

Jetsetlemming
Dec 31, 2007

WoodrowSkillson posted:

a life lacking cheddar and colby

A good cheese

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

Meis posted:

[vomits internally]

In the UK you call it 'singles'
com'on go out and get some singles

• Locked thread