Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime

Korgan posted:

Nbreeki, you're a multiboxing menace and have been exploiting the caves on Risa. Also you bribed all of us into liking you as you're the leader of Dental, clearly.

So yet again Stoleviathan can't stay away from us. He comes into a thread about a fleet using foundry exploits and accuses us of being said fleet and also being behind every conspiracy ever, of using multiboxed alts for Nbreeki's latest PSA rather than doing a masterful job of herding too many loving goons, and he doesn't understand jokes we've made about lockbox ships being given to all recruits. Only the goon recruits get the ships :ssh: Thread is here but it's been locked.

I've been on holiday, so I haven't been on the game or the forums much over the past few days. It's nice knowing that stoleviathan has been keeping me in everyone's hearts and minds during my absence.

This is pretty funny, though, especially since the thread more or less became tribble jokes after page 2, before he jumped in with his Dental conspiracies.

However, I have seen this happen in the Risa caves multiple times, and watched people go in and out constantly for over an hour, trying to figure out what was going on. I'm kind of glad this was addressed on the forums if only to satisfy my own curiosity.

Also: I didn't realize you guys liked me. Does stoleviathan know something I don't?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

DonDoodles posted:

Does stoleviathan know something I don't?

No. Jokes about you being elected president are 100% ironic, sorry. Nobody wants to see that.

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007
put the 'the' in therapist

:dukedog:

Dental is literally worse than Hitler, a man responsible for genocide and killing millions, because

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know
What's quick way for a Fed character to get GPL, other than playing Dabo (which I could never figure out)?

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Playing more dabo.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Burning_Monk posted:

What's quick way for a Fed character to get GPL, other than playing Dabo (which I could never figure out)?

The strategy for Dabo is just to pick three spots and bet EC over and over

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
http://sto.gamepedia.com/Dabo

Go 9-0-20 or something and hope you get lucky and hit that magic 400,000% payout.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Sit there and press the 'bet' button over and over whilst you read a book. It's basically a constant slow conversion.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time

Burning_Monk posted:

Did someone say disco balls?

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know

Aleth posted:

http://sto.gamepedia.com/Dabo

Go 9-0-20 or something and hope you get lucky and hit that magic 400,000% payout.

Using this I made 1000 gpl on my third try. So nice!

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

We should all agree on something bizarre and inexplicable to do, like the pat-the-tribble-in-a-cave-and-beam-out thing, whenever we see one of those mad paranoid people like stoleviathan nearby, just to drive them insane. er.

LordCo
Jun 25, 2005

The lad has written a three page apology and plea for mercy because of the horrible photos he sent.

To make up for this travesty I'm going to have him make a few videos recreating scenes from movies and/or tv shows. I'm open to suggestions.

Degree of difficulty: The scenes should be around 5 minutes long and (because I doubt he has video editing abilities) should be light on scene changes.

Or, if there are some other video ideas...?

DataDyne
Oct 6, 2005

Happy as a birb can be.
Video evidence with the lad convincing us about how Dukat was right, despite the fact that he doesn't know anything about him.

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
Tell "her" that actual trans women find dickgirl and shemale incredibly offensive.

Also, 10k? Jesus, how desperate can you get?

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

Please don't priceshame imaginary underage trans Orion sexslaves :colbert:

I don't even want to know what "extreme busting" relates to unless it involves high octane ghost hunting.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Berke Negri posted:

I don't even want to know what "extreme busting" relates to unless it involves high octane ghost hunting.

Busting makes me feel good :wiggle:

I decided to do some snooping on him when I was bored, turns out all of his characters are dickgirls/shemales/no homo and can be bought for services of 10k :negative:

Blooming Brilliant fucked around with this message at 23:37 on May 23, 2014

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.

Berke Negri posted:

You're right, that was out of line. All prices are beautiful valuable.

Also I'm going to guess extreme busting is like bukkake or something.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Flagrant Abuse posted:

Also I'm going to guess extreme busting is like bukkake or something.

Welp curiosity got the better of me and I just down the google route.

Turns out it's ball busting :stare:

This is why we fight the pubbie hordes.

Lagomorphic
Apr 21, 2008

AKA: Orthonormal
I can't believe you prudes had to look up ball busting. The f plus just did a whole episode on it.

Also for the dabo dabblers, yeah there's like 20 optimal number selections, 0,9,20 is probably the easiest of the 20 to remember. You'll want to use autohotkey for large currency conversions.

dabo.ahk posted:

F11::pause, toggle

F7::
Goto, mainLoop

mainLoop:
mouseclick, left
Sleep 100
Goto mainLoop

Leave the cursor over the bet button and press f7 to start, then f11 to pause/unpause.

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

We all know Dukat was right, so this crosspost from the meme thread should be perfect.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Korgan posted:

We all know Dukat was right, so this crosspost from the meme thread should be perfect.

Holy poo poo. :stare:

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
I don't think even Dukat's endless love could accept pony fuckers.

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Aleth posted:

I don't think even Dukat's endless love could accept pony fuckers.

Now now, I'm sure Dukat will love them just as thoroughly as he loved the Bajorans.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

I'm afraid of other people's opinions when they differ from my own. Please do not hurt my feelings.
What?! Someone kicked from STO SFD?? What travesty! I'm going to write this on my e-blog and tell all the tumblr girls about the secrets of this guild! DID YOU KNOW THAT THEY DON'T WASH THEIR HANDS AFTER ERPING? :stonk:

Murcor
Dec 1, 2007

It's a hell of a thing
In as Saladin@murcor
Gorn rock, but romulan ships are so smooooth

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God

Murcor posted:

In as Saladin@murcor
Gorn rock, but romulan ships are so smooooth

Invited to NoP

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time
Praise the wormhole aliens for they shall deliver us from the false prophet, Brony Dukat.

Rotation Confusion
Jul 13, 2012

It's harder than it looks

Berke Negri posted:

best thing written on internet in years

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime
Pubbie arguing in favor of pedophilia complains on the forums that zone chat is too inappropriate for him.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1125821

Mephiston
Mar 10, 2006

DonDoodles posted:

Pubbie arguing in favor of pedophilia complains on the forums that zone chat is too inappropriate for him.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1125821

Aaand closed already. What was the link that Nbreeki posted that was edited out by the mod?

Da Mott Man
Aug 3, 2012

Mephiston posted:

Aaand closed already. What was the link that Nbreeki posted that was edited out by the mod?

Chat log of the OP defending having sex with minors. Basically horrible poo poo that you can expect to find in STO.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

New Romulus weekend has been great. Creeps who ogle their characters every chance they get are coming back to a place where the Voth cannon's explosion still works.

DonDoodles
Aug 18, 2010

by general anime

Da Mott Man posted:

Chat log of the OP defending having sex with minors. Basically horrible poo poo that you can expect to find in STO.

Yeah, I posted the pastebin link of the OP arguing with Ludikro about sex with minors. I like to call it "just another Wednesday" on STO, however. The real problem here is that instead of finding the chat log disturbing, many players (and the mod as well) simply shrug it off as "blatantly trolling zone chat."

Butternubs
Feb 15, 2012
Can i get dat sweet wiki access please? registered as butternubs

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

Butternubs posted:

Can i get dat sweet wiki access please? registered as butternubs

You're in.

Apocalyptic Penguin
Sep 6, 2010
Tried this game a long time ago and was really terrible at it. Think I will give it another try. Hoping to get access to the wiki so I can be a better spacemans. Registered as Snagglemaw.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
Coming back from a couple of months break and it's amazing how the changes to reputation have made the whole process painless. Just by removing the bullshit barrier to entry of replicating pointless poo poo. It'd still be nice to have more reliable sources of Romulan and Tholian marks but at least farming the rep traits is doable with the space missions we get.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Sir Coq of Nandos posted:

Coming back from a couple of months break and it's amazing how the changes to reputation have made the whole process painless. Just by removing the bullshit barrier to entry of replicating pointless poo poo. It'd still be nice to have more reliable sources of Romulan and Tholian marks but at least farming the rep traits is doable with the space missions we get.

Hell, thanks to the daily bonus boxes and the Romulan mark doubling, the first Azure Nebula of the day will generally award you about 120 Romulan marks and the first CCE nearly as many Tholian. Keeping the marks you need coming in is a total breeze.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
Oh yeah, I have more than enough marks for levelling. It'll be buying gear that'll suck, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to put the Borg set ok my Scimitar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lagomorphic
Apr 21, 2008

AKA: Orthonormal
The Elachi fleet alert is coming back for the weekend of June 13. That'll be easy Romulan marks. You can also run Epohh's for marks.

• Locked thread